nioverride and hdt physics.

noplz

I've faced such an issue and, sadly, found no good solution. If your HDT XML sets belly behavior and your game changes the belly node's scale, weird shit starts happening. I've seen the deformation go away randomly sometime after it appears, but the solutions are hard to predict at best.

The fixes seem to have something to do with saving and reloading (because HDT data is non-serializable, the state of the belly's odd deformation isn't put into the save file. Only the NetImmerse scale is saved, and that should be well managed with NetImmerse Override.)

However, saving and reloading is rarely a straight-up fix. Some combination of saving, reloading, changing clothing, changing cells, and actually causing collisions with the belly bone is the solution to the deformation.

Mine works fine, I use All-in-One Pussy.

I do use the inflation mod you linked.

Stange i moved from All-In-One pussy because of this behaviour, thought bounce and jiggle will be better.

I tried again All-In-One pussy and found that that natural jiggal xmls work right! no more this weird distortion! i like this!

Archived