Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Can you add a sheathed doggy cock for werewolves? I like to do rapes as werewolf when playing as one but I don't use MNC with male characters. I'd really like a non-human schlong for werewolf beasties.

If you have Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials if it could be fit to the Apex model in particular (coolest of them) that would be fantastic.

Not too hard if the werewolf in question takes an SOS schlong. I've got a base werewolf cock from my immersive creatures extension.

I'm also considering that I could do an uncut human schlong that's fully hooded when flaccid and pulls back when erect...

Not too hard if the werewolf in question takes an SOS schlong. I've got a base werewolf cock from my immersive creatures extension.

I'm also considering that I could do an uncut human schlong that's fully hooded when flaccid and pulls back when erect...

That would be fantastic. I did manage to put a vectorplexus schlong on the Apex werewolf once, but failed since for some reason. Mod in question is this, I'm not sure how to look up if the skeleton or the like changes; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59463/?

THe flaccid to uncovered when erect would be really great as well. Circumcised would strictly only be appropriate normally to Redguards and possibly Imperials and some bretons, it's a custom that originated with desert-dwelling people and is completely unknown in Scandinavia for example except among Jewish immigrants and the like, and with Skyrim being so heavily based on Scandinavia/Scotland it annoyed me always, but permanetly covered isn't proper either of course.

THe flaccid to uncovered when erect would be really great as well. Circumcised would strictly only be appropriate normally to Redguards and possibly Imperials and some bretons, it's a custom that originated with desert-dwelling people and is completely unknown in Scandinavia for example except among Jewish immigrants and the like, and with Skyrim being so heavily based on Scandinavia/Scotland it annoyed me always, but permanetly covered isn't proper either of course.

I set my Orcs, Nords, and Bosmer to have low chances for a cut schlong, but a high chance for Altmer and Imperials, since they are more "civilized" than the other races. Everyone else, I put at around a 50/50 chance.

Hmm for whatever reason whenever action happens the actors re-dress, with the schlong going through their clothing. I tried removing the clothes via the removeallitems command but the schlong then goes into an unerrect stage and changing anything like schlong angle, sex stage or anything re-dresses them again. This only happens with your schlongs. I have no idea what went wrong in all honesty :D

Here we go:

Load Order (yes it's a lot):

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
RSkyrimChildren.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
RealShelter.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
JSwords.esm
HepsyHair.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ElinRace.esm
ElinRaceTaint.esm
ScocLB.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SCO Summer Edition - Water.esp
SCO Summer Edition.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Craft_Flawless_Gems.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
RealShelter.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Cute Serana.esp
UIExtensions.esp
KCEYukata.esp
Ravenous Elegance.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
XPMSE.esp
ub_cell_darkarea.esp
ub_tapestry.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
NeroFX117.esp
Bondage Straps - UNPB BBP.esp
Better Vampires.esp
sjel blad castle.esp
ValkyrieShard.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
USKP_NPCoverhaul_Patch.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
InfiniteCharge.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
BesEss.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
ssapbwk.esp
Marcia Follower.esp
Mortar.esp
Item Recycling.esp
R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp
R18Pn - Ritter Armor - Heavy.esp
Nakahara.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
WorldEaterBeater.esp
kankaraya.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
Dark Envoy.esp
Ghorza's Armor.esp
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
Tentacle Parasite.esp
ACE BYOG.esp
MorePP.esp
zzzSXP.esp
MTOH.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp
AchieveThat.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Donyaakin.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Bishu Osafune ju Morikage.esp
Seaweed Destroyer with Rocks.esp
Fudou Myouou.esp
Studded Leather X117.esp
TsuntsunArmor7B.esp
Shocky500.esp
MomijiMummy.esp
Dark Mage.esp
Zoe FX117.esp
Field Mage FX117.esp
ADDC Pack.esp
Swimwear.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
leia.esp
Vampiric Knight.esp
zTenjo.esp
zRagingClaw.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
S3.esp
HellBuster.esp
Tempest.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp
GagSFX.esp
CD - Skyrim Strapon addonV3.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
NecroAnims.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabLeveling.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
SummonSuccubus.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
VioLens.esp
TDNEquipableHorns.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
Elisif Makeover.esp
DarkFallingGrave.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
GDZZJJDH.esp
Osare Underwear.esp
Osare GothicLolita BU.esp
Maxwell Outfit.esp
EnchantedArsenal.esp
nirwanaArmor.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Quieter Dungeons and Caves.esp
calyps-animal-ears.esp
EbonyValkyrie.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ajd_moreargonians.esp

Attached the Papyrus log as a file since chrome kept crashing whenever I tried to paste that huge mass of text :P

Edit: Also had to 7zip that thing... it's 170mb for some reason. Holy crap.

Papyrus.0.7z

Hello,

the hoodie mod also adds Drachis Argonian Body Texture. Iam not sure if this is on purpose.

I do not undersand why Sexlab is a prerequisite for this mod, since it is just a SoS Addon? Had to edit that out with WryeBash and it works fine.

Otherwise good job and thank you.

Yes, I had to choose which argonian texture to go with. I'll add Drachis to the prereq list. If there's demand, I can do a vanilla texture version--it's easy enough.

It hadn't occurred to me people would run SOS without Sexlab, but hey, I can remove the dependency. I thought SOS itself had a SL dependency?

xionfenix - WTF, a 300K-line log? Generated in half an hour? You have serious problems in your load order. WD_DeviantCloak, whatever that is, is causing major stack dumps. 

Edit: Forgot to mention, I can't see any output from my mod at all. It's not getting invoked on startup or on sex.

Also, the log is dated 9/13/15 -- is the date wrong on your rig?

If you're using MO, start a profile with a minimal set and see if things work right. If so, add in mods until they stop. That DeviantCloak thing looks like trouble. If you're not using MO, start.

Re futa, I'm willing but don't know what's involved. 

It's just stages. I had an explanation in there about how this is a poor-man's version of what KrittaKitty is doing right with the lykaios race in earlier versions of this mod, which I guess I lost in revising the text. 

Cyrotec, there is a SL dependency in here. I catch the SL animation start event so that I can make sure the fully-erect mesh is loaded. If you're not running SL you'll never get the event, so it should be fine.

Yes, I had to choose which argonian texture to go with. I'll add Drachis to the prereq list. If there's demand, I can do a vanilla texture version--it's easy enough.

It hadn't occurred to me people would run SOS without Sexlab, but hey, I can remove the dependency. I thought SOS itself had a SL dependency?

Well, a seperate vanilla version would be nice, I think.

And no, SoS does not have SL as dependency. There are other mods which use it as well, like this one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/

I suppose it uses the same kind of event to tell SoS, what to do. Iam not a programmer, so Iam just guessing, of course.

I'd recommend removing the SL dependency when you are at it. It makes no sense in my opinion and is slightly annoying if you do not use SL.

Re futa, I'm willing but don't know what's involved. 

I'm pretty sure it's simple. Just get the models you've already got, change the BGED AuxBones thingie from SoSMale to SoSFemale i.e Auxbones\SOS\SOSMale.hkx to Auxbones\SOS\SOSFemale.hkx, realign it to fit into the female body and bam! I think. I might be oversimplifying it.

You can also do the same if you're planning to do anything with Werewolves, except it'd be SOSmale/female.hkx into SOSWerewolf.hkx. As far as I've seen this works for both genders as long as you give each gender a model in the .esp file.

Other than that, may I request a texture set for the base SoS argonians? I've no problem running what I believe are Drachis' textures but I've grown to like the textures SoS supplied.

Edit: NVM about the texture set question. If I just replace the male texture you've provided with the SoS one and work the spines out of the schlong texture it looks fine. But still, maybe you can do something for werewolves?