Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Got the meshes working. No idea what was happening with the balls, but when I used the _1 mesh for _0 also, the balls were still scrambled. I re-created the _1 mesh, verified it was right, and replaced the original _0 mesh--now it looks fine. So good. On to the erect version.

The files had different information for the bone nodes. Open the skeleton.nif and _0 and _1 nif's, and look at the rotation values on the different nodes like GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot] and such. I think the _1 nif had a bunch of nodes who's rotation was reset from the (oddly set) rotations in the skeleton. It isn't technically wrong, but the animations or other things assume those values, so translations and other rotations will move the bones in wrong ways.

If this happens, I think you cannot just fix the rotations on the nodes since the "skin" offsets will also be wrong. if you have a working .nif, you can fix the translation/rotation information on the nodes, and go to Trishape->BSDismemeberSkinInstance->NiSkinData -->Bone List  and find the individual correct done data and also copy these SkinTransform-> translation/rotation from the skin data in the working nif.

The order of these individual "bonelist" entires is determined by Trishape->BSDismemeberSkinInstance --> Bones array.

The translation of the ShaftTip is also not 'applied'. I think this is okay, but if you notice the shaft tip acting weird, go into Blender and select that mesh. You'll notice that the location is not (0,0,0) like it is for the other meshes.. you can select  (in new blender, dunno about 7.49), Object -> Apply -> Location to actually make the vertex locations equal the current position.

Good to know about the nif files. Usually the export complains if there are unapplied transformations. 

Anyway, I've now gone on to the erect mesh which is refusing to animate. The jumps and idles work, the SOS erection animations don't. The trouble with modding skyrim is you don't fix a problem once--you have to fix it again every time through.

Gah, what a pain in the butt this all is. Yeah, it was the BGED thing. But I decided to go with model space normals, because that's what Skyrim uses on body parts. And the problem with that is that the sheath mesh deforms as the shaft pushes out. Tangent space normals wouldn't care, but MSNs have to be recreated for each one. And I had to do the _0 and _1 variants for everything, and I never really did figure out how come the _1s keep getting corrupted. I'm thinking maybe the problem is in the skeleton and I should reparent before export but I didn't do enough to be sure.

Anyhoos, it's done. See pics for lulz. If folks want to try it out I'm posting a patch--load this up over 2.6, not on its own. It has all the above mesh and script fixes--so tell me if people are stripping inconveniently, or failing to strip. I included an interlock so you should be able to spam page up/down to your heart's content. 

Next, argonians.

tumblr_o1sunjsoTa1rctv3mo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o1su9gIaC51rctv3mo2_540.jpg

tumblr_o1su9gIaC51rctv3mo3_540.jpg

tumblr_o1su9gIaC51rctv3mo4_540.jpg

Bad_Dog_Hoodie_Schlongs_V2.7alpha_patch.7z

I think the thing I posted a few days ago. There's a little more weighting work to do, add more to the scripts for loading and cell changes and such. I have no textures for it. Somehow, I'm bad at the texturing process and it take me forever to do it.. I might just skip it and let someone else do it.

Also, like I mentioned, the method might turn out to be untenable. Won't know until people try to use it, heh.

Is there a problem you've seen using tangent normals on body parts? I've not seen any problem so far, and for something that will morph quite a bit, tangent is really the only option. The normals change too much for the object space.

I have an small favour to ask here. 
Could you provide a mirror link?

I do have quite some problems right now with downloading stuff from LL and my download keeps crashing after 12mb.

Tried to fix it multiple times but can't get it done. Tried a different download from somewhere, everything is fine.

(Guess my provider just freaks out about LL)

Edit:

Nevermind. Got it downloaded through constantly stop and start through a download manager. (Even my cellphone wasn't able to download it..)

I've noticed that this mod seems to have issues with Sexlab's own equipping procedure. Basically what happens is, all of the unsheathing works perfectly, but after sexual animations, when Sexlab kicks in to try and re-equip the clothing of NPCs this mod appears to go between and will sort of duke it out with the former and force a re-equip of the sheathed genitalia making the NPC nude again. Is it slowdown of the papyrus engine from running too many script heavy mods that is throwing off the timing? I don't really understand it deeply, that's just a guess. Either way, I looked through the MCM options in both mods where applicable and couldn't really find any ways to adjust re-equip timing. Just thought I'd mention this.