Found Potential New Japanese Mod (Captive Follower)

Guest Jenova23

On 4/13/2019 at 9:37 PM, Betal said:

I'm using this mod nicely.

But if there is mcm which can controll player's reputation, it would be better

or

just know command that controll player's reputation. it would be better

Select the player in the Console (command "PRID 14")

Console command: "SetFactionRank XX00792b <NEWRANK>"  or "ModFactionRank xx00792b <INTCHANGE>"

XX = the hex load order number for this mod, best way to find it is using the HELP command.  Type "HELP CFPlayerFaction"  into the console to have the game show you the exact ID of the faction which you can then use in the first command.

NEWRANK is new value to set the rank to.  Note it can be positive or negative, zero rank is neutral.

INTCHANGE is a value to be added to the current rank, negative values of course are the same as subtracting.

• 7 months later...

This mod  work well with SE too, (I think at current this is only one mod which can show kidnapp and  rescue quest and sex scene, as it should be,,)

anyway,, the mod  author discribe in read me "Free edit, and Free upload," then he hope someone complete this mod (edit and enhance).

I hope this mod will be test and play by more user,, and hope others edit and enhance it,.  

Then I tried to translate read me,, as My style English  ^^;  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My goal was  "CaptiveMaiden", but  beyond my skill, then made simple mod, which add some sexual variation in trip"

This mod code is really bad, and real programmer may blame it.

I suppose "Captive" character ( user will set as captive) as followers  who do not engage vanila "skyrim quests". 

Once you set character as "Captive", they can not return absolutely original status. So you better not to assign follower you hope to marry.

After you set follower as Captive,, once an hour,, they will warp as restricted,  nearby enemies. then enemies will atack (sexual) captives. 

(That means,, when you go dungeon,, you may find restricted catpive, with enemy, and enemy will rape captive)

later version2. (current version), you can force Captive warp to dungeon, by dialogue with Innkeeper

Talk restricted captives, and release them. and they will return their original place. (where they had been)

(you have dialogue option to sex with them as price of rescue)

To register as Captive, 

Talk with character (which have follower potential, but not your current follower), then choose "take care your travell"  ( or edit as you like,

eg I edit, "honey,,, I hear humor,, some thung  aiming you,  take care please " etc)

you can register 12 (max) captvies.  if the dialogue not appear,, save once, and re load please.

To unregister from Captive

Talk with character which you register as captive,, then choose " Traveling ( alone) is  dangeoulous, stop it!" ( or please edit as you like)

While  they are  captured, these dialogue will not appear. (untill you rescue them)

When pc release captive , you get 1 points,,, more points will raise your reputation,and get a little ability, ( it may not break game balance)

If  pc stipulate sex for rescue.. (then sex with vctim)  you lost 1 points.  when reach negative, it add penalty ability.

Free redistribution  , hope someone complete this mod.

I suppose code is not so complex. you may understand if you read them.

Caution!:made it try and error,  it change unnesessary part. like BanditFunction.  I recommend, not use with your main save data.

Known issues:

I try to set same "Faction" as warp target. but sometimes, battle may happen.  

some masures have been adapted, but not complete.

(sorry I can not get meaning well,,maybe victim and agressor fight? , I do not know,,)

To download this mod,,

http://skup.dip.jp/?andor=and&sword=Captive+Follower&mode=ret

click the "up13247.zip"  (Captive follower 2.1)  , I test with SE too. (though I resave in CK) it work.

I translate esp as english  . and  packaged with script files.   (attach my translated read me too)

And I saved in CK se,,,  so I do not know it work with LE still. 

Some slangs used to add abliity (bad and good) was diffcult  to translate as english . But I think most of them can be edit as you like.  

(they are just a title after you get points) 

You may change dialogue as you like..  (my translation may not fit well and bad translation I suppose) 

anyway hope more user may test it, and enhance please!  Then I thanks the author, (though I do not know his or her name at all ^^; so I can not contact )

CaptiveFollowerEng.zip

After pray some quests, I think I seems need to use dialogue with Inn master, to start quest, and it seems only way. (I wait in game some hours, but quest seems not start, (I set 2 companion as captive, and attach marker.   but they stay in their place ,, without be kidnapped) then go to inn, and ask mastar about kidnapp,, they seems be kidnapped .  Maybe there is rule, when I set more than 2 NPC as captive, which will be kidnapped first, after all, both seems to be kidnapped,, (and they change locagion, everytime I ask inn mastar about kidnapp I suppose so)

I hope if this mod could choose races as kidnappers.  with female or male.  But to work so, may need MCM menu. (so someone enhance pleaaase,,,)

and sometimes this mod set kidnapper for NPC which may never work with animation (eg I saw,  From-Deepest-Fathoms  standing around my follower

in closed place..  (captive) in one quest.  though it seems seldom happen,,.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 5:24 AM, icehaku said:

Has anyone tried greenmango12's translation in LE? I'm dying to try this mod out but am scared it might destroy my LE save.

I'm giving it a try out in my current save, it seems to work just fine for me. 

EDIT: Something in the mod broke; I'm getting a monster stacking debuff 'fallen knight'. this despite never taking advantage of any followers captured by the mod. 

• 1 year later...