Found Potential New Japanese Mod (Captive Follower)

Guest Jenova23

Guest Jenova23

I'm not to sure if this is a new mod but it seems like it, either way I thought I would upload it.

Note: I can't seem to start a new post in the download's section, (You cannot start a new topic) so I'm posting it  here.

Description (Google Translated)

Although aimed at CaptiveMaiden, and because it is impossible by Anna of too difficult, I made a simple MOD to add a little H of color to adventure.

Since the time being stable operation came to a (I do not as complete), and then promoted to a beta version.

At a frequency of about once an hour, follower that was registered near the periphery of the enemy will come to warp in the capture state. Character that has warp might be attacked.
By talking to the character of the capture state, it can be released. After release you probably should go home to the original location.
Registration, which can be a follower, in conversation with not yet followers actor, choose the Take care your trip. You can be registered up to 10 people. When the option is not listed, please load it from you once saved.
The cancellation of the registered, please choose You should stop your trip. It's capture state and it does not appear in the choices.
However, the full even to cancel the registration and does not return to the original. It is allowed to return to the once PotentialFollowerFaction, but it does not go back to the other Faction.

Releasing Captive internally 1 point will be added. When this point is accumulated reputation goes well, it will win a little ability.
I think that it is not intended as break the game balance.
Point when the PC is rape is reduced. Point reputation deteriorates and becomes negative, ability of penalty will be added.
It should be noted that the positive direction of the reputation is compatible with both sexes, the negative direction of the reputation is subject to the woman PC.

Modified redistribute freedom. Rather, I want someone to complete it.
Since the source is not very complicated, and I think we think we understand when read.

Note:
As we have created with trial and error, it has been changed to place unnecessary. Toka BanditFaction. It is recommended that you do not use is the main save data.

Known issues:
And it's such should have put in the same Faction as the warp target, but may result in a combat state.
Measures some of which has been applied, but it is still incomplete. As per, I can feel that wonder if I even got left to Defeat. However, you can not control behavior after the Defeat was triggered.

Change log
And re-adjust the warp of the formula. It should stochastic stable. However, you might incidence than the previous lower.
The decrease in the incidence of reputation comment.
Increased registration possible number of people to 22 people.

Readjustment and bug fixes of the warp of the formula. To abolish the comparison in LV.

And adjusting the formula of warp occurrence. It may be as a whole has become difficult to occur. It becomes difficult to warp to the low LV of opponent than the PC, the high LV opponent was likely to warp. And to say, you can warp But to everyone if vertical even time because it is enough to little adjust the probability.
It won the point when you release the Captive, point and accumulate ability was to be endowed.
When the PC is rape point is reduced, it attaches penalties.

BugFix: Fixed did not show the intended behavior when you warp to the automaton.

When you request the body at the time of release, if it had been warped two people at the same time, Captive of better to not talk or one play, followers will slow.
Remove forgetting to turn off debug messages that remained in previous versions.

The upgrade to beta version.
greatly increase the probability that Captive is attacked. It does say probability, it is attacked to ensure if the conditions are in agreement.
With a low probability, two people at a time will have warp. In this case, 3P will occur.

Fixed was no longer released at the end of the act that requested the body.

Slightly lowers the warp frequency of occurrence, we gained some stricken rates of Captive.
And the cancellation of registration, to implement the double registration avoided.

Add an automaton of Do~uma to warp target. However, so H animation is not prepared, Captive to the single-player game.

When you release the character of the arrested state, to be able to request the body

To be able to release the character of the capture state

Fixed to the had not been able to secure area of ​​the array of type int

Instead of shortening the processing of a single Atari, and increase the frequency of processing.
Change the capture Idle to press more strongly.
Change the type of Idle.
And extend the distance of the warp judgment.

Also because the warp frequency is too low too, we decided to vary the intentionally warp probability. When the warp is not happening for a long time, warp probability goes up.

Add SexLabFrameWork need MOD
Character of the capture state is attacked in the vicinity of the enemy NPC

For now published

Need MOD
ZaZAnimationPack
SexLabFrameWork

Reference MOD
Follower Goes on a Trip
Sex Slave For Vanilla Bandits
Sexlab MatchMaker
I'll Take The Display Model

up10737.zip

Guest Jenova23

hello

what this mod do ?

I believe this mod is basically Follower Goes on a Trip with SexLab support. I am assuming when your followers are captured / defeated, they basically get used as sex toys by there captures, but you have to register them with the mod first.

Jenova reckon you could link us the page you found this mod so that someone with better grasp of jap can translate this?

Link ---> Skyrim Uploader

I check the original site,I'm asian so I can read a few japanese,it has a readme but my computer can't support japanese document.

Judging from what I can see,it does like Jenova said,a followers go to trip with sexlab support,but it;s like they got kidnaped and raped and you gonna save their asses.If I managed to read the readme document,i can fill in more details.

Ok,I found a way to read it,it basically a rip off of captive maidens in oblivion,once every in game hour,your registered follower might got kidnaped ,bounded and raped,that;s basically what it does,you can now register at most 22 followers.

A sexlab tie to follower goes on a trip is long overdue, but the question is how to implement it?

With this mod does the sex happens off screen?

Will try it out later.

Edit: How do I get this to work? I got the magic effect that gives a speech penalty. Talking to follower doesn't seems to yield any unique dialog. Sending them out on a trip with follower goes on a trip doesn't seems to trigger anything also. Do I need follower goes on a trip or does it conflict with it?

Guest Jenova23

A sexlab tie to follower goes on a trip is long overdue, but the question is how to implement it?

With this mod does the sex happens off screen?

Will try it out later.

Edit: How do I get this to work? I got the magic effect that gives a speech penalty. Talking to follower doesn't seems to yield any unique dialog. Sending them out on a trip with follower goes on a trip doesn't seems to trigger anything also. Do I need follower goes on a trip or does it conflict with it?

It works when your follower isn't in your party, so dismiss them and then you should see the new dialogue. I also tried using followers goes on trips, but it doesn't seem to do anything with this mod installed, so I'm not to sure it could be incompatible with SexLab 1.6. Maybe someone could test it out with the older version?

Still not getting anything what so even after removing follower goes on a trip. Talk to multiple custom followers while having no follower in party and none of them have any special dialog. Does the ranking of the Captive magic effect matters?

Does it work with EFF? Don't really want to have to uninstall EFF.

TES5Edit doesn't show any dialog or quest related conflicts is it because it is in another language? :-/

Still not getting anything what so even after removing follower goes on a trip. Talk to multiple custom followers while having no follower in party and none of them have any special dialog. Does the ranking of the Captive magic effect matters?

Does it work with EFF? Don't really want to have to uninstall EFF.

TES5Edit doesn't show any dialog or quest related conflicts is it because it is in another language? :-/

I don't think there will be a dialog until the character is captured, at least that's what i was able to read in the original file. I can translate the readme, i'll post it once i'm done.

(If anyone wants the full changelog i can work on that). There you go:

>>The original aim was to make a mod like "CaptiveMaiden" but because it was too complex i instead created this simple mod to add some H-color to my adventure.

For now, beacuse of stability reasons (it's not prefect) this is a BETA build.

Once every hour, a follower in a enemy's proximity can be warped into the "captured state". A warped character might be attacked.
Talking to a captured character will make it possible to release them. After the realese they should return to their original location.
For registering, talk to a character that is not your follower but can be recruited and select "Take care your trip". Up to 10 people can be registered. If this choice is not listed, please load from your save file again.
To remove a person from the registration, choose "you should stop your trip". This option will not be available during the "captured state".
But even when unregistered, they won't completely return to their original state.  While they return to "PotentialFollowerFaction" they won't be able to join any other "Faction" anymore.

When a "Captive" is being released, internally 1 point will be added. These points will accumulatee and improve your reputation alongside with your abilities.
I'm sure it won't break the game balance.
If the "PC" rapes someone, points will decrease. If the score gets negative, reputation will be worse, and a ability-penalty will be added.
It should also be noted that a positive score is noticed by male and female, however negative score will only be noticed by women.

Mod redistributation freedom. I'd be happy if someone continued this mod.
Since the source code is not very complicated, i think it should be easy to understand.

CAUTION:
This mod was created with trial-and-error, so some unecessary changes are still present, i.e to the "BanditFaction" and others. It is strongly adviced not to use this mod on your mainsave file.

Known issues:
The warp-target should be placed within the same faction [as the captor], but they might enter combat state anyway.
Counter measurements are in place, but it's still unstable. I think surrendering via "Deafeat" should still be fine. However, once "Defeat" is started, it's actions can't be cotrolled. 

Changelog:
Warp-formula adjustment. stochastic type should improve stability, less issues than before.
Lowered the amount of reputation-comments.
Number of possible registerable characters has been raised to 22.

Warp formula adjustment and bug fixes. "LV" comparison removed.

[...]

REQUIRED MODS:

ZaZAnimationPack
SexLabFrameWork

Reference MODS:

Follower Goes on a Trip
Sex Slave For Vanilla Bandits
Sexlab MatchMaker
I'll Take The Display Model

Ok got further this time! Had to save and reload to get the dialog to show up, but then I am stuck again. I pick the new option and the screen showed 1/22, 2/22 and so on for each one I register. But they don't go anywhere, I have another follower that hangs out in the wilderness and also register that one but still nothing no matter how much I wait/fast travel/sleep.

Also tried with follower goes on a trip where I send them out via FGT and register with Captive at the same time, but still nothing.

Guest Jenova23

Ok got further this time! Had to save and reload to get the dialog to show up, but then I am stuck again. I pick the new option and the screen showed 1/22, 2/22 and so on for each one I register. But they don't go anywhere, I have another follower that hangs out in the wilderness and also register that one but still nothing no matter how much I wait/fast travel/sleep.

Also tried with follower goes on a trip where I send them out via FGT and register with Captive at the same time, but still nothing.

That's as far as I got as well.

Same here with 1.59c, got the dialog, but squares due to the japanese esp, then 1/22 2/22 etc. but doesn't seem to do anything.  I tried with 6 followers, 5 of them returned  to his default location, one of them didn't return and I got the message of "follower is going to be rape, but I believe it was defeat, otherwise I should seen squares because it's japanese.

Until someone translate the esp, it's going to be difficult to know how it works.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

after a very rough translation (took every japanese text from the mod, passed to google translator and reinjected to the mod), and reading a bit of the mod script:

the mod contains a pseudo faction:

Every time, you rescue a follower, it goes up.

Every time, you get raped, it get down.

If the faction is positive, you get a small buff. upper the faction is, more buff you get.

Same thing if it goes down but with debuffs.

And now for the Captivity follower,

To activate the follower's traveling WITH possible captivity:

1. the follower must NOT be recruted.

2. say to him that the journey is dangerous.

3. then Enjoy your trip...

then normally after some times, the follower should be tied somewhere to be rescued.

and here is my rough translation. I used TesVTranslator for it.

Captive Follower.esp

after a very rough translation (took every japanese text from the mod, passed to google translator and reinjected to the mod), and reading a bit of the mod script:

the mod contains a pseudo faction:

Every time, you rescue a follower, it goes up.

Every time, you get raped, it get down.

If the faction is positive, you get a small buff. upper the faction is, more buff you get.

Same thing if it goes down but with debuffs.

And now for the Captivity follower,

To activate the follower's traveling WITH possible captivity:

1. the follower must NOT be recruted.

2. say to him that the journey is dangerous.

3. then Enjoy your trip...

then normally after some times, the follower should be tied somewhere to be rescued.

and here is my rough translation. I used TesVTranslator for it.

attachicon.gifCaptive Follower.esp

Looks like it's a cool mod, but I have couple of questions:

1. I ask my follower (she is not currently following me), and option "Watch out for journey", and after that appears "1/22" in corner of screen. But option "the journey is dangerous. It is better to quit" returns to "0/22". On which state mod may trigger? Obviously follower must be NOT with me, am I right?

2. When follower got caught, how I will know about that? It will be a started quest, or just a message in screen corner?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I eventually figured out how the last version work (at least how I think it worked...) Might check out this new one, but no translation is going to make this difficult. Even the last one with translation the dialog were still displaying boxes.

Don't think it needs follower goes on a trip, but I don't notice any specific conflict with it either. I tend to not use follower goes on a trip anymore since it seems to conflict with EFF.

Anyways if I recall correctly in the older version you talk to a potential follower (not actively following) and select the unique dialog to tell them to go on a trip. They won't actually start walking or go anywhere!

Now as you roam around the world you might get a message that said there's a captive nearby (no reliable way to trigger as far as I know.) Based on my limited time with it it seems like the locations might be fixed. I got one near Ritual stone and multiple near Robber's Gorge, but possibly more. Now if you look around you should see a follower (never seen more than one) captured and guarded by hostile NPC.

You don't actually need to kill the NPC to release the follower if you can sneak past. When you talk to the follower you get two options, one is release, I think the other is to have sex with the captured follower.

While the follower is captured by NPC if you can find them fast enough or wait around long enough(?), the hostile NPC will have sex with the follower. I am guessing that trigger base on distance.

There's also a bonus/malus for PC which seems to be based on how many followers PC rescued and how many times PC got rape, or at least I think that's how it works. Check the magic effect menu. The mod seems to add some NPC dialog as well base on that, but they were all displayed in boxes so I had no idea what they were saying :P

(Mod Request)

For anyone that can't get this work properly, one could possibly add Pet Collar support to the outfits that followers wear in the Followers Goes on a Trips mod. Also, could someone maybe make it possible so that followers get imprissoned without having to accept a bounty quest?... Because currently that's the only way to have your followers captured while using this mod, and if I'm correct... One only needs to convert Pet Collar to a esm, load it into creation kit with the esp, change ClothesPrisonerTunic to PetCollarKeylessInventory in FGTPrisonerScript from the Followers Goes on a Trips mod,  or add a new line if you prfer them clothed, so that NPC get used as sexslaves while imprissoned. I have never been able to get my compiler to function properly with SexLab, nor can I get Notepad++ config for Papyrus to work either... This could be a nice little SexLab tie in if anyone is willing to change a few lines to add functionality.

scripts.rar

• 2 years later...