'Sleeping' Necrophilia & Sleep Assault

• 2 weeks later...

Got it working, all good except for one problem.

When you start the sex act it resets the corpse (going from a completely naked corpse to whatever it was wearing prior to dying), so when the sex act is finished the corpse has "respawned" its equipment.

Any idea on how I might fix that?

Got it working, all good except for one problem.

When you start the sex act it resets the corpse (going from a completely naked corpse to whatever it was wearing prior to dying), so when the sex act is finished the corpse has "respawned" its equipment.

Any idea on how I might fix that?

Buggy mentioned working on a script to fix that.

Unfortunately it seems we either have to wait for buggy to come back to us or for somebody else to come along who knows a thing or two about scripting.

I for one hope that the reason for not being around is work, school, or just a lack of motivation/interest, and not something more serious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, FunnyBizness' non-replacer animations are back up on his download page, Which means this mod is once again usable! Go here and install the NonReplacerModsPACKED version:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/

Installing with Mod Organizer / Nexus Mod Manager:

1.  Extract the installation with WinRAR or 7Zip to your desktop.

2. Right click and select "Extract to NonReplacerModsPACKED"

3. Open up the file, right click the latest version (7.6PATCHED) and add to archive.

4. Name it to anything pertaining to the mod (i.e. FunnyBizness' Anims) and save.

5. Open Mod Organizer / Nexus Mod Manager and install as usual.

6. Run FNIS , make sure this mod is installed (obviously) and you're good to go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greta mod, appreciate the work put into it. Is there anyway to disable stripping on a corpse? I'm using deadly mutilation and between sexlab and this mod I can't figure out if this mod is stripping the characters regardless of me disabling the stripping options in sexlab, or if the changes aren't recognized. It's a bit annoying when you cut off an arm, head, leg and it magically regrows.

I checked the console and supposedly when the strip check runs everything is set to false for the female actor, but it still gets stripped. Weird. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, first i want to say that i really like this mod! Strangely though, this mod is messing with the Bag of Holding mod. The items i've stored in the bag are all gone and some of the mod features aren't accessible anymore. Thought i let y'all know about it. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest castielxlt

File Name: 'Sleeping' Necrophilia & Sleep Assault

File Submitter: buggypage

File Submitted: 20 Sep 2015

File Category: Misc Sex

Requires: SexLab 1.6, Animations tagged 'Sleeping' (see recommended)

Description.

Note the update to 0.8.2 requires a clean reinstall of the mod for the corpse collect feature to function ‘properly’.

Older necro mods do not use animations tagged as Sleeping instead using preset ones, they can also trigger foreplay animations. This one uses animations tagged as sleeping and disables foreplay, it should hopefully preserve headlessness too. As of 0.8.2 you can now collect a maximum of 8 corpses to take with you though the feature is experimental and you really should read the wall’o text in its MCM page (otherwise why would I have made it mandatory before you can enable the feature?).

Recommended

Non-SexLab Animations Pack (2.7c) or higher or

FunnyBizness' NonReplacerMod and use the MCM of this mod to add sleeping tags.

Installation

• Drop loose files and folders into in Skyrim\Data (or use a mod-manager to do it for you.)
Uninstallation
  • Wait for magic effects to run out if any are applied. Drop any/all corpses that are being carried
  • Save
  • Remove Files
  • New Save
  • (Optional) Use a savegame script cleaner tool.
Configurable MCM:

Main Options Page:

• Necrophilia Activation Conditions: Sneaking with weapons Sheathed, Sneaking, Weapons Sheathed, Any, disabled
  • Sleep Assault Activation Conditions: Sneaking with weapons Sheathed, Sneaking, Weapons Sheathed, Any, disabled
  • Conjuration Buff: Toggle a buff when using necrophila.
  • Female on Male Override: Override female on male animations with Arrok/AP Cowgirl Animations.
  • Disposition drop: Enable/Disable disposition drop on Sleep Assault victims that are woken.
  • Fear Toggle: Enable/Disable fear effect on Sleep Assault victims that are woken.
  • Paralysis Toggle: Enable/Disable Paralysis effect on Sleep Assault victims that remain asleep. *0.8.2 Fix* Should now properly allow further Sleep Assaults
  • Sleep Assault wake chance: Chance of waking a victim of Sleep Assault, will result in normal aggressive animations. Can result in disposition drop and Fear Effect.
  • Arrok/AP animations chance: Chance of playing Arrok/AP animations that were used in the PuppetMaster and SexLab Defeat mods. Set to 100 if you lack any 'Sleeping' tagged animations.
  • Old Cowgirl Animation Override: Override female on male animations with Arrok/AP Cowgirl Animations. *(Was named Female on Male Override in previous versions)
  •  

Use Sleeping Cowgirl Animations? Use animations tagged BOTH sleeping and cowgirl for Female on Male sex. (currently requires FunnyBizness NonReplacer Cowgirl animation and to have tags added from MCM)

• Strip Options: Cycle between normal, foreplay and aggresive, please note this is currently bugged and Foreplay/Agressive do not strip weapons and arrows.
Animation Tags Page:
  • Add/Remove Tags for FunnyBizness Non-Replacer 6.7
Corpse Collect Page:
  • Carried corpse tracker. Tracks the 8 corpses that are carried.
  • Option to drop corpses from Menu
  • Method Select
  • Activation Conditions: Sneaking with weapons Sheathed, Sneaking, Weapons Sheathed, Any, disabled(default)

To-Do.

• Code Stability (will require the input of others as I am a total script noob.)
  • Bug Fixes
  • Race consistence for Corpse Collect Method 2.
  • Corpse Collect improvement in general.
  • Creature support (when a more reliable Non-replacer is made or if Animations are included in NSAP)
  • Add Tags buttons for suggested animation packs.
  • Crime Options.

download.png

Click here to download this file

the wrong with this=is just for male, and is npc oriented, not pc victim, im wondering if any can make a mod with sleeping animations like a passed out but inconsious 100%  during sleeping time... you know the real passed out while youre sleeping but you wake up without noticing it and but the observer can watch it (the person that is behind the keyboard)

• 7 months later...

I currently have the SLAL pack installed, but I also have 'Sleeping' Necrophilia & Sleep Assault mod installed, which suggests using the nonreplacer version here to add tags to. OP warns not to install both, yet I'd rather like to be able to use the applicable sleeping animations as descried through the Sleeping and Necro mod, but also the rest of the animations through SLAL. Is this possible?

I originally posted this in the FunnyBizness' Animation Resources thread, it was recommended I seek answers here. Thoughts?

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/10/2019 at 2:19 PM, ShawnnieLove said:

So how do I port it over to se?

I was going to ask the same question but I feel we will have to start from scratch, this mod is dead

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...