'Sleeping' Necrophilia & Sleep Assault

• 5 months later...

Just a quick mention...  for the heck of it, I tried this in SE. It actually works with the only problem of not having any animations hooked to it, so they just stand their overlapping each other while the sounds go on. Then they finish and back to normal game play. I tried the Necro non replacer anims, but those stopped SE game from loading. So all this really needs to work in SE is an animation set linked to it that works ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 3:46 PM, kael828 said:

Just a quick mention...  for the heck of it, I tried this in SE. It actually works with the only problem of not having any animations hooked to it, so they just stand their overlapping each other while the sounds go on. Then they finish and back to normal game play. I tried the Necro non replacer anims, but those stopped SE game from loading. So all this really needs to work in SE is an animation set linked to it that works ?

Now we just have to find the programming hero that can link them.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/23/2021 at 3:46 PM, kael828 said:

I used this in LE for a long time without the noreplacer pack. It could find the animations registered in SexLab framework by keywords. You just need SexLab, Sexlab Animation Loader and some SLAL animation packs. Funnybusiness for starts. I am going to try this tonight in SSE and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

@Soularyem, @kael828, @xxxSavageWolf, @EZK-0X... Okay, if you follow the usual procedure for porting to SSE From SLE, Unpack .bsa's, run it through Cathedral assets optimizer, then open CK, set it as active file then save. I have it running in my latest SSE game and it seems to function fine. I have not tested ALL functions nor have I had it active for a long period in game yet to know for sure but it seems to be working for me so far. I do not think I altered it in any way for my game. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. PLEASE DELETE THIS POST IF THIS IS NOT OKAY TO POST HERE. This is not my mod and I have no permissions, I just ported it to see if it functioned in SSE, it appears to work fine. Back up any save games before use if you are worried. I will attempt to avoid any responsibility for any nuked saves. As for the animations, you just need to make sure you have animations available to SexLab that have been tagged "Necro" Then it works fine.

EDIT: Just ignore the animation page in the MCM. That is for the pre-SexLab Animation Loader section to show that the NoReplacer animations were installed. As those animations will not work in SSE without work you can ignore the whole page. If you have animations in SLAL that are tagged "Necro" they will play when the mod calls for one. I am not sure without checking the package if it will also use "prone", "Sleeping" or "Laying". As not many animations were available when this mod was written I think this is likely. That is why there was a NoReplacer pack to begin with. The animations used to have to be registered within the mod. Before SexLab if I remember right.

Sleeping Necro SSE Port.7z

Edited by netruss1964
  • 1 month later...

Wierdly this mod breaks the Developer Room, the room you go to when you use "coc qasmoke", only tested on SSE. Tried both the official LE version and netruss's se port.

ps,

I went through very carefully one by one of each of my mods to learn that it was this one causing the issue.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having some weird issue with this mod recently. Until now each time I was sneaking ans looting a body, I will have choice between loot/necro/cancel, but now, only thé necro option show and the inventory always open in thé background (even before I click on the only necro choice)

Does anyone know why ? I really like this mod and would like to keep playing with it...

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 7:46 PM, netruss1964 said:

@Soularyem, @kael828, @xxxSavageWolf, @EZK-0X... Okay, if you follow the usual procedure for porting to SSE From SLE, Unpack .bsa's, run it through Cathedral assets optimizer, then open CK, set it as active file then save. I have it running in my latest SSE game and it seems to function fine. I have not tested ALL functions nor have I had it active for a long period in game yet to know for sure but it seems to be working for me so far. I do not think I altered it in any way for my game. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. PLEASE DELETE THIS POST IF THIS IS NOT OKAY TO POST HERE. This is not my mod and I have no permissions, I just ported it to see if it functioned in SSE, it appears to work fine. Back up any save games before use if you are worried. I will attempt to avoid any responsibility for any nuked saves. As for the animations, you just need to make sure you have animations available to SexLab that have been tagged "Necro" Then it works fine.

EDIT: Just ignore the animation page in the MCM. That is for the pre-SexLab Animation Loader section to show that the NoReplacer animations were installed. As those animations will not work in SSE without work you can ignore the whole page. If you have animations in SLAL that are tagged "Necro" they will play when the mod calls for one. I am not sure without checking the package if it will also use "prone", "Sleeping" or "Laying". As not many animations were available when this mod was written I think this is likely. That is why there was a NoReplacer pack to begin with. The animations used to have to be registered within the mod. Before SexLab if I remember right.

Sleeping Necro SSE Port.7z 33.68 kB · 70 downloads

Great work, works on my version.

On 11/20/2021 at 10:26 AM, DraKarD974 said:

I'm having some weird issue with this mod recently. Until now each time I was sneaking ans looting a body, I will have choice between loot/necro/cancel, but now, only thé necro option show and the inventory always open in thé background (even before I click on the only necro choice)

Does anyone know why ? I really like this mod and would like to keep playing with it...

Same, did you update Sexlab framework or Sneak Tool ? Maybe a mod for sleeping situations ?
It could be so many things

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 8:46 PM, netruss1964 said:

Sleeping Necro SSE Port.7z 33.68 kB · 100 downloads

I'll try this out thanks man

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! 

My Sleeping Necro 0.8.2 is not working properly. I installed Sleeping Necro 0.8.2 normally through MO, I have not added tags in the MCM menu SL Necrofilia & SleepAssault Non-Replacer 6.7, I press add tags (SLN & SA) did not find anything, although I have "FunnyBizness (v25) SLAL Pack by Shashankie v12.0" have long been installed, installed, registered in SLAL and included in SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 and work I checked. FunnyBizness' Animation Resources 25.2 it says select one and not both files - Nonreplacermod OR FunnyBizSLALPack I have installed the second for a long time . Which one should I install? which one I already have "FunnyBizSLALPack" or "Nonreplacermod"? If "Nonreplacermod" How will it work is just a resource for modders?

Another question: on the page Sleeping Necro 0.8.2 says that you need to install (NSAP), but I read about (NSAP) - is just an old animation installer the same as (SLAL) is (NSAP) I do not need it turns out and (SLAL) I have installed, or I still do not add tags in (SLN &SA) because (NSAP) is not installed and therefore does not work correctly mod?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2022.03.18 - 13.33.59.67.png

Edited by Jiglidjons
  • 6 months later...
On 8/27/2021 at 12:46 PM, netruss1964 said:

Sleeping Necro SSE Port.7z 33.68 kB · 195 downloads

You are a good man, thanks

• 2 months later...

This may seem rather obvious to most BUT if you are a potential masochist ( or chest thumping immersion obsessive) and wish to use  the mod Ultimate Deadly Encounters and Spawns at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) you will need to have installed: Dead NPC Body Cleaner Remover at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com).

Obviously, this latter could and does prevent corpse carrying, depositing and resurrection of dead NPCs. It is NOT the only cause of failure to work as even without it, I find a 50% loss rate on them anyway. I have not tried the "new" method as I only collect a corpse if I find her worth the effort and receiving some vague RNG copy (as constantly happened when I did use it ages ago) is a waste of my time. However, 50% is better than 0%, so beggars cannot be too fussy choosers. ?

netruss1964 has my thanks as well.

• 8 months later...