'Sleeping' Necrophilia & Sleep Assault

Can anyone help? I've installed Funnybizness's nonreplacer mod and tagged it in MC but it ends up saying animation not found. I've also ran FNIS and it says its running well. My guessing is I didn't install it correctly for I've try 3 times already, if anyone else installed it and it works mind telling me what you did for it to work correctly?

Hello! Great plugin, working great far as I've used it, quick question though.

Necro seems to force strip the victim, is there a way to disable this somehow currently? Been playing and searching around with the stripping options and console commands, my goal being not making the victim strip out of anything at all (so looting the corpse could actually act as the selective strip feature), but found nothing that did this.

edit: I've also noticed that headlessness is not preserved, just to let you know.

Edited by ddongma

Necro seems to force strip the victim, is there a way to disable this somehow currently? Been playing and searching around with the stripping options and console commands, my goal being not making the victim strip out of anything at all (so looting the corpse could actually act as the selective strip feature), but found nothing that did this.

Yes. This is exactly what we needed. The strip option should not only work for pc but also the victim.

Glad this exists!  Now I can stop failing to deliver on promises to update that custom defeat necro script ;)

Great to hear you are still alive! I'm glad you are willing to expand Defeat's Necro option. That's much appreciated.

What I'm saying is I probably won't bother anymore, since this does pretty much exactly the same thing and in a far less clunky way than defeat does.  Also defeat hasn't been updated in like a million years.

edit: I've also noticed that headlessness is not preserved, just to let you know.

Yes. This is exactly what we needed. The strip option should not only work for pc but also the victim.

I noticed that defeats necro option and the animation tester also strip regardless of your sexlab strip settings.  I don't think this is an issue with stripping.  I think whats happening is that since you're reanimating a dead actor, the actor kind of "resets".  This annoyed me because I liked putting certain articles of clothing on corpses before initiating the action, but they disappear once the actor reanimates for the animations.

I noticed that defeats necro option and the animation tester also strip regardless of your sexlab strip settings.  I don't think this is an issue with stripping.  I think whats happening is that since you're reanimating a dead actor, the actor kind of "resets".  This annoyed me because I liked putting certain articles of clothing on corpses before initiating the action, but they disappear once the actor reanimates for the animations.

That sounds very likely to be the reason. I'm wondering if someone can write a script to read the inventory, write it to a list of arrays, then read the array and equip it during sex. 

That sounds very likely to be the reason. I'm wondering if someone can write a script to read the inventory, write it to a list of arrays, then read the array and equip it during sex. 

I am currently working on the scripts, to remember what the victim is wearing before the resurrect (like those used in some werewolf mods that re-equip on reverting to normal) if it works it will probably also mean that I can make the New Copy Method of body collection no longer nude.

Guess I also have to re-check the headlessness at some point too.

Thanks for the mod. Among my first messages in the site were wish for good necrophilia mod and you fulfilled that desire.

First time I used this I felt like Jesus, when corpse got resurrected after fuck. It started wandering around, didn't answer to speech though. I fucked her second time (via other seducing style) and this time she collapsed after fuck, like expected. Later I haven't seen them staying alive that long, but they still manage to say something sometimes before dying again. Also headless corpse got her head back, as mentioned before.

I have some weird glitch where corpses twitch around, like some of the animation sequences were out of alignment. Couple times in a second. You can actually see corpses at wrong position during those unaligned moments. At some positions it's totally different position, sometimes just little bit. I think it happens only with corpses, but then again, I haven't tested sex with this latest game much. I'm using NonReplacerModPatchedv7.6 at the moment. Not sure if I have all MCM setting correctly set. Will continue testing.

Some ideas:

It seems weird carrying half dozen corpses around. Them being weightless doesn't help immersion but improves playability. How about creating spaces to put them in your house. Whether it is corpse mannequin, corpse wall plaque, or glass coffin that you can place somewhere in your house at first, like those extra chests you can plant yourself (can't remember mod name). You could collect row of pretty corpses and pick them for use as needed, like picking up sword from plaque/container. Also option to put weight on corpse, so you'd have to be desperate for necros to carry one or more corpses around.

Also, when playing with female character I'm worried about getting pregnant (with beeing female mod) from corpse sperm. Could the corpse sperm be changed into lifeless as well or make corpses being unable to ejaculate?

Nice mod!

Last night, I tested the sleeping option a bit. For some reason, the partner start to rotate 90° along his axis after a few seconds. So lets say, it plays an missionary animation. After a few seconds the partner is laying on the side.

Can't really tell what is causing it. Looks like it has to do when the animation happens on the bed.

@moonis

I'm looking for a mod that you can store corpses (like a morgue) that useful for necromancer type characters but no there are ton of house mods, castle mods or even new lands but no cavefull of dead bodies to store.

Seems like someone need to create a place for the corpses

Can anyone help? I've installed Funnybizness's nonreplacer mod and tagged it in MC but it ends up saying animation not found. I've also ran FNIS and it says its running well. My guessing is I didn't install it correctly for I've try 3 times already, if anyone else installed it and it works mind telling me what you did for it to work correctly?

Having the same problem here. Tried every version of the Funnybizness animations, to no avail, just keep getting a bunch of messages saying " *Insert animation name here* not found, skipping" for every animation.

Gonna post my load order just in case.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

12FemaleBrows.esp=1

Remodeled Armor.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1

numenume Hair.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

animal_mansion.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

Apropos.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

GetStripped.esp=1

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1

SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1

NecroAnims.esp=1

S_L_U_T_S.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

SL Sleeping Necro.esp=1

iHUD.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

Having the same problem here. Tried every version of the Funnybizness animations, to no avail, just keep getting a bunch of messages saying " *Insert animation name here* not found, skipping" for every animation.

Gonna go out of the blue and ask if you guys register funnybiz's animation and make sure they are checked in sexlab?

Gonna go out of the blue and ask if you guys register funnybiz's animation and make sure they are checked in sexlab?

I'm gonna take this problem over to the Funnybiz Nonreplacer support topic, I forgot to mention there is no MCM for that mod so all I did was just re-register the anim's in the Sexlab MCM. I have to believe it actually is suppose to have an MCM, or does it not?

I'm gonna take this problem over to the Funnybiz Nonreplacer support topic, I forgot to mention there is no MCM for that mod so all I did was just re-register the anim's in the Sexlab MCM. I have to believe it actually is suppose to have an MCM, or does it not?

Yes it should have a MCM for funny's nonreplacer

After fiddling with CK all day, I made Morgue place as an extension for Hall of the Dead catacombs in Whiterun. Let me know what you think.

Tried using your mod, but kept ctd'ing sadly, which is a pity because I really want to use it. It ctd's everytime I try to enter the catacombs.

That is strange, all my assets are vanilla. It shouldn't depend on any mod. 

@Darkravage

I just check it It's okay, but how can we put the corpse on the altars and coffin?

You drop off the corpse from your inventory with the corpse collector mod and manually put them in those places. The coffins and altars are also beds you can use for you deeds.

By the way, please refer below link for mod update and etc

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54526-whiterun-morgue-a-necromancer-vault/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...