NPC Beautifiers for Amorous Adventures NPCs

Improved bards over on the nexus has just added college bards to the roster. Time to change the recommend list of Pantea from none to this:

56599-6-1456687672.jpg

Meanwhile, Ildi has just the right look for how the AA quest plays out.

56599-0-1456687925.jpg

Cheers

Pantea was also recently covered by the latest update to "The Ordinary Women" v1.9.

70547-2-1455350795.jpg

Is there a good replacer for Sybille Stentor? Because there is a very noticable neck seam on her and I can't seem to figure out the cause of it. Or help related to the neck seam is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sybille from Ordinary Women is my favorite by far.

70547-3-1455350688.jpg

Ah that's what caused the problem I used to use Ordinary Women then I uninstalled it. I guess some stuff from the mod didn't get removed properly. Thanks.

Might just have to go in game, select sybille in console and "setnpcweight X" to fix it.  I don't know what her original weight was, try around 40-20 and see if it helps.

or you can use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71976/?

I have to use that one cause sybille in ordinary women still has her as a messed up fugly vampire.

Yeah I tried the "setnpcweight" command, so I installed Ordinary Women again and that seemed to fix it. I pretty much tried everything, but it seems like it's just a saved game issue.

Did you try Ctrl+F4 for sybille in CK?  I was think you're seam was a gap, but if it's a colouration thing then CK is what I do, sometimes it even works.

Is there a good replacer for Sybille Stentor? Because there is a very noticable neck seam on her and I can't seem to figure out the cause of it. Or help related to the neck seam is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

To fix neck seams when you install a replacer that assigns a new weight.

use these commands in this order, DO NOT EXIT CONSOLE UNTIL ALL ARE DONE

**Click the NPC while in console then type

setnpcweight <whatever it is here>

disable

enable

Now exit out of console.

Check to see the seam is gone. Then save your game.

If you're still getting issues, it means the facegendata isn't be overwritten properly, and you'll need to properly install it.

Using a tool like Mod Organizer makes this very easy to properly install and see what's being overwritten.

People tend to forget the facegendata also have to overwrite in the same order as your ESP, then complain about seams, discoloration, etc.

So many beautiful options but so many doubts when it comes to conflicts.

I'd like to ask you guys one question in that regard. I've found this Ordinary Women mod, it replaces the appearance of many npcs and even some that are not directly changed by Bijin Mods (Npcs like illdi).

So my question is: Can i install Ordinary Women first and then install the Bijin Mods on top of it? Doing so should replace the Ordinary Women Npcs with Bijin appearance, but at the same time, all the other npcs that are not affected by Bijin mods should retain the Ordinary Women look right?

Same thing goes for MyWarmaiden's (Adrianne Avenicci replacer) i suppose i should install this for last.

Hope it made sense

So many beautiful options but so many doubts when it comes to conflicts.

I'd like to ask you guys one question in that regard. I've found this Ordinary Women mod, it replaces the appearance of many npcs and even some that are not directly changed by Bijin Mods (Npcs like illdi).

So my question is: Can i install Ordinary Women first and then install the Bijin Mods on top of it? Doing so should replace the Ordinary Women Npcs with Bijin appearance, but at the same time, all the other npcs that are not affected by Bijin mods should retain the Ordinary Women look right?

Same thing goes for MyWarmaiden's (Adrianne Avenicci replacer) i suppose i should install this for last.

Hope it made sense

Yes, it should work as you thought. If you have two mods that change the same NPC, by installing mod 1 first and mod 2 second you will get mod 2's version of that NPC in your game, but any other NPCs included in mod 1 will still work.

For example, I'm using the latest version of Bijin Warmaidens, but I prefer the older version of Lydia to the new one. So I installed the full BW v3.1 and then installed just the v2.7 version of Lydia over the top. The result is Lydia v2.7 and all others v3.1. (I do also use merged and bashed patches, though I don't think they are necessary for this particular thing.)

--snip--

You can also delete the overlapping records in TES5Edit.  That way you won't have to worry about load order.  After a few months you may forget about the conflict, or LOOT might change things on ya.  If you take a half hour to install TESEdit and read a bit about it, it may save you future grief(and be an awesome tool at your disposal for other things too).

• 3 weeks later...

This may not be so new but it's fairly recent still, Shadowfake's Followers has a very pretty Altmer follower by the name of Faielle. 61083-2-1420319974.jpg

Since Altmers are kind of scarce thought I should share.

For Adrianne=Imperial I chose Zt Followers Sahar - for Danica=Nord I chose Zt Followers Vera - for Idgrod the Younger=Nord I chose Zt Followers Andrea - for Gerdur=Nord I chose Zt Followers Claudia 48283 - for Ingun=Nord I chose Zt Followers Kaley 48283. Zt Followers by ZTUTZ.

What can I say, I had lots of Nords yet to find, now I don't.

EDIT:

Well that bites - I was attempting the transfer swap with the NPC VTT and 24 references of Faielle showed up in the left pane, too many to know which one for certain is the one to choose. I'll have to abort. Too bad.

This may not be so new but it's fairly recent still, Shadowfake's Followers has a very pretty Altmer follower by the name of Faielle. 61083-2-1420319974.jpg

Since Altmers are kind of scarce thought I should share.

For Adrianne=Imperial I chose Zt Followers Sahar - for Danica=Nord I chose Zt Followers Vera - for Idgrod the Younger=Nord I chose Zt Followers Andrea - for Gerdur=Nord I chose Zt Followers Claudia 48283 - for Ingun=Nord I chose Zt Followers Kaley 48283. Zt Followers by ZTUTZ.

What can I say, I had lots of Nords yet to find, now I don't.

EDIT:

Well that bites - I was attempting the transfer swap with the NPC VTT and 24 references of Faielle showed up in the left pane, too many to know which one for certain is the one to choose. I'll have to abort. Too bad.

I used Faielle for Elenwen, and picking one of the first ones seem to work just fine :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using Dames of Skyrim to change some of the vanilla characters. There are some issues with textures on some npc's like Hroki but it's pretty good overall. At least better then vanilla. I didn't see anyone suggest these so here they are.

Dames of Skyrim 1 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71778/?

Dames of Skyrim 2 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72168/?

Dames of Skyrim 3 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72563/?

With the new additions to AA, we now have several more NPCs to consider modding the appearance of.  Aaaand, it's perfect opportunity  to point out (yet again) one of my favorite NPC overhauls!

The College of Winterhold - NPC Improvement by redtox

67359-7-1435675094.jpg

67359-4-1435675095.jpg

And Brelyna.  I'm sure many will prefer bijin version here, I don't and will try to use bijin Bre for some other dunmer...probably Aduri Sarethi.

67359-0-1438685686.jpg

Haven't seen one that I recall for Anska but am using some gendata from TMWaifus for her.

Sad news.  Apparently Lords of skyrim is no longer available :(

I liked it quite a bit as it beefed up quite a few NPCs if you got the Lords and housecarls version as I did.  Many of which don't receive much or any other attention, but we often have to interact with when shacking up in civilization for R&R and quests.

Had a heck of a smoken maven blackbriar, help provide a bit of justification for the crimes the PC would do for her.  Sure as heck ain't doin it outta fear of the dark brotherhood, those guys are chump curbside fodder.

So who makes for the best Elisif? I'm using Waifu right now, but I'm tempted to get Tocata... But isn't her hair awfully strange? And doesn' it block one of her breasts?

If you're tempted by Toccata, do it.  There is no right or wrong, better or best; just trial and personal preference.

For what it's worth, I like having toccata as a follower(She really mans the oven in breeze home and is Lydia's roommate) and "Avelyn or Elisif" to replace the jarl, even Avelyn has nipples poking through her hair when she's getten down with the PC.  Which I actually don't mind much, gives the Dragonborn something to gently sink her teeth into.  It's important in life to have something to aim for ;)