NPC Beautifiers for Amorous Adventures NPCs

According to his Flickr he might upload the Warmaidens update this weekend as well smile.png

Version 3.1.1 of bijin warmadiens now live.

Change Log

Version 3.1.1

Aela and Frea are remade

Skin textures and some characters makeups are improved

Some skin texture paths are changed

According to his Flickr he might upload the Warmaidens update this weekend as well smile.png

Version 3.1.1 of bijin warmadiens now live.

Change Log

Version 3.1.1

Aela and Frea are remade

Skin textures and some characters makeups are improved

Some skin texture paths are changed

This is great news.  Thank you for the news!

Not so sure about the new Aela yet, I liked the old one, but i wasn't sure about the new Lydia either and I ended up liking her. Changing the face paint is strange though.

As someone that has been using rxkx22's older versions of Rayya, Frea, and ilona for quite a stretch I understand.  Haven't played with 3.1.1 enough to determine my personal preference as of yet.  Shouldn't be anymore complicated than overwriting the specific facegen files with a previous versions if one is preferred above another.

Aesthetics aside, noticed any technical differences?

Not so sure about the new Aela yet, I liked the old one, but i wasn't sure about the new Lydia either and I ended up liking her. Changing the face paint is strange though.

As someone that has been using rxkx22's older versions of Rayya, Frea, and ilona for quite a stretch I understand.  Haven't played with 3.1.1 enough to determine my personal preference as of yet.  Shouldn't be anymore complicated than overwriting the specific facegen files with a previous versions if one is preferred above another.

Aesthetics aside, noticed any technical differences?

I havent' looked into it but apparently the file paths have changed a little bit. This will matter if you are changing their textures somehow, like putting HDT Vag on them.

I kinda like the new Aela, just that I wish her body weight could be changed. I asked about it, but it seems the face mesh was designed and locked to 20. Granted, vanilla Aela was set to 20 npcweight originally, but I feel that she looks better with some weight on. Aela 3.1.1 looks like a more graceful huntress now, but I personally preferred the previous fierce warrioress look from v3.0-3.1. Not to mention, I think it just suits her with that Female Commander voice of hers more.

On the other hand, I definitely like this current Lydia right now. And Iona is pretty much perfect.

Yeah I agree, I've played a little bit with her now and I preferred the previous version.

You can try to muck with her weight a little bit ingame, open console, click Aela and type "setnpcweight to 60" (might not be a "to" there) then because she gets gray face then type "disable" then "enable" also on her, which fixes the face. Check to see if she now has a neck seam.

An alternate option is to simply give her a different body than base UNP, for example Sevenbase weight 20 is quite large compared to UNP, and if you use UUNP via Bodyslide instead the variety is endless. In order to change their meshes then open up (if you use Mod Organizer Bijin Warmaidens mod, then Meshes, if you use NMM, Data, then Meshes) then Actors then Character then you have each of their individual files but the three folders you want to look for is Bijin Warmaidens 00, 01 and 02, now drop the Sevenbase or whatever meshes into those folders and you are good to go. Textures go the same way if you want to give them Sporty Sexy Map/Sweat for example.

I also highly recommend this mod, it's not updated for latest verison of Bijin Warmaidens or Wives (coming soon, as in a few days), but it adds HDT Vaginas reacting to your SOS dick to all women in the game including Bijin once it's updated. Really adds to the realism and feels of the scene. The mod is set up very well. If you want to apply new bodies to the Bijin after installing this make sure to copy the bodies in Meshes/actors/character/character assets/female as those will have the HDT vag still. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

Yeah I agree, I've played a little bit with her now and I preferred the previous version.

You can try to muck with her weight a little bit ingame, open console, click Aela and type "setnpcweight to 60" (might not be a "to" there) then because she gets gray face then type "disable" then "enable" also on her, which fixes the face. Check to see if she now has a neck seam.

An alternate option is to simply give her a different body than base UNP, for example Sevenbase weight 20 is quite large compared to UNP, and if you use UUNP via Bodyslide instead the variety is endless. In order to change their meshes then open up (if you use Mod Organizer Bijin Warmaidens mod, then Meshes, if you use NMM, Data, then Meshes) then Actors then Character then you have each of their individual files but the three folders you want to look for is Bijin Warmaidens 00, 01 and 02, now drop the Sevenbase or whatever meshes into those folders and you are good to go. Textures go the same way if you want to give them Sporty Sexy Map/Sweat for example.

Actually, I'm using UUNP already, currently going with 7BO. What can I say? I like curves, and I cannot lie.

Weight 20 isn't particulary slim in this body, but I guess in my mind, she still doesn't look like in "warrior mode" when compared to say, Lydia. Well, Lydia is in full armour 24-7 so I guess npcweight 100 makes sense for her, but I've always gotten the impression that Aela has a comparable aura of character even in light armour with her set of skills. Combine that with an athletic normal map for the body, and that's how I've viewed Aela in BW 3.0-3.1.

Pretty difficult to change from that. Thankfully, you can still install Aela 3.0 as a separate esp (or any character with a previous design for that matter). I've actually played around with it a bit by using the new face paint and makeup on v3.0.  

Make sure that if you use the old Aela you drag over the werewolf changes. The new version (and maybe that of a version or two ago?) has fixed the old werewolf problem where she becomes invisible in werewolf form. Seranaholic newer versions is likewise fixed, so you can set them via AFT for example to go werewolf or vampire lord form when in trouble.

Make sure that if you use the old Aela you drag over the werewolf changes. The new version (and maybe that of a version or two ago?) has fixed the old werewolf problem where she becomes invisible in werewolf form. Seranaholic newer versions is likewise fixed, so you can set them via AFT for example to go werewolf or vampire lord form when in trouble.

Yep, did those too. Opened up the Bijin AIO esp which had the fixes and transferred those (i.e., clean up script, etc.) to the Aela.esp. Also looked up the werewolf fix online and made sure to do it via the CK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The College of Winterhold - NPC Improvement by redtox has an update, or alternate version if you will.  I'll be sticking with the earlier iteration, but am happy to see that they're still plugging away at skyrim and modding it.  Got to be honest, find it hard to believe that they're made by the same author.  Style seems so different.

Sample of V2.

Nirya still looks delicious (insert tiger growl and jaw snapping sounds)

67359-1-1476698610.jpg

• 1 year later...

https://rd.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87892/?

New replacer by plooshy.

Best Borgakh I've seen. And a beautiful Sybille ( I mean she's a master of illusion magic, and the Court Wizard living in the Blue Palace of Solitude...she's NOT going to look like a vampire ).

Also Mirabelle, Lydia, Jordis, Brelyna, Lynly, and Sapphire that have AA quests, and then a few more that don't.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Like to add to this list with some newer mods. 

Pandorable's NPC https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92527

This author has many mods that improve the vanilla NPCs and what's more they avoid changing any NPC that is covered in the popular Bijiin mod series, so you can use these mods together. Check out the mod author's page:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/41216925?tab=user+files

I'll also doing a new playthrough and using a more fleshed out Serana with the following mod:

Serana Dialogue Edit https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52283  - this mod doesn't effect Amorous Adventures and just adds extra depth to her.

I'm currently using the following Serana NPC replacer mod:

Serana and Claire - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82131  - I've been long-term Seranaholic user, but this mod with makes a very beautiful change - Personally she looks stunning with blue eyes and the short hair option when installing. 

Hope you like or at least check out this recommendations for some up to date mods to add to this post.

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2019 at 10:41 AM, agelmar said:

Like to add to this list with some newer mods. 

Pandorable's NPC https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92527

This author has many mods that improve the vanilla NPCs and what's more they avoid changing any NPC that is covered in the popular Bijiin mod series, so you can use these mods together. Check out the mod author's page:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/41216925?tab=user+files

I'll also doing a new playthrough and using a more fleshed out Serana with the following mod:

Serana Dialogue Edit https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52283  - this mod doesn't effect Amorous Adventures and just adds extra depth to her.

I'm currently using the following Serana NPC replacer mod:

Serana and Claire - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82131  - I've been long-term Seranaholic user, but this mod with makes a very beautiful change - Personally she looks stunning with blue eyes and the short hair option when installing. 

Hope you like or at least check out this recommendations for some up to date mods to add to this post.

There's also Pandorable's NPC for Dawnguard https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94863

• 2 years later...

Thanks for this thread, FoxFingers! It's a great resource. I just got done downloading a bunch of new mods to try to make all the ladies in this mod look better.

I had the three Bijin mods already, and I wanted to avoid any overlap in getting the rest of the gals prettied up, so here's what I went for, if it helps anyone else in the same boat...

Danica: Danica The Healer.

Elisif: Avelyn or Elisif - Elisif Makeover Version. "Toccata Follower" (Elisif replacement version) looks great, too, but I decided on Avelyn because Elisif is titled "The Fair", so I felt that a pale blonde would be more fitting.

Endarie: Anastasia - Replacer of Endarie.

Illdi: Illdi Replacer.

Mirabelle: Marvelous Mirabelle. "Mirabelle Ervine NPC Replacer" looks a bit nicer, IMO, but only works with UNP Body (I use CCBE) and has other requirements I didn't feel like getting.

Saadia: Saadia NPC Replacer.

Serana: Seranaholic.

Sybille: Liliana Standalone Breton Follower and preset (Sybille Stentor Option).

Valerica: Seranaholic - Valerica.

Edit: My initial setup did not avoid overlap, after all. I ditched "Taarie and Endarie Reimagined" in favor of "Anastasia - Replacer of Endarie" because Taarie is already covered by Bijin Wives. "Bonnie - Taarie Endarie Replacer" is a nice option, too, if you want to replace both of them and have all the requirements (which I don't).

Another edit: I removed Pantea the Imperial Cleric from this list because it turns out she's not the bard Pantea.  I thought she would be the same character, because Pantea isn't exactly a common name. But I ran into the bard Pantea, and she had not changed from her default appearance. I thought I might be missing a prereq to make the Pantea mod work, and I decided to look into it later. Then I ran into Pantea the cleric, and I realized that's not the same person.

Another edit: I found more to like about that Marvelous Mirabelle choice. She really does look great in-game! She uses whatever skin and body you have installed, which is nice if you use something like CBBE Slim and like 'em perky, or that anime body type for some ginourmous booba. The mod also adds pretty sophisticated follower mechanics to her, and even includes a quest to...

Spoiler

...bring her back to life after she dies.

Definite winner of a mod. Highly recommended!

Edited by donttellmywife
  • 2 weeks later...

I found a couple of nice replacers for Lynly: "AZ's Lynly Star-Sung Replace or Standalone Follower Tordis", and "Lynly Star-Sung Renewal". They both look nice!

I think I'll go with AZ's replacer, myself, because I already have a lot of brunettes with long, flowing hair swept to one side (no complaints, here; that's a classic style, and it looks great). Additionally, the Renewal replacer puts that flowing hair right in her lute strings while she's playing, if the screencaps on that mod page are any indication. That doesn't seem pleasant!

That College of Winterhold NPC Improver listed in the initial post does nice things for Nirya and Faralda! I just had to replace those two, because I ain't makin' love to no gith'yanki. My one minor quibble is that their eyes are ridiculously shiny. But I can live with that! They look really good now, overall.

That mod does have some quirks. The creator doesn't like Vortex, so he didn't make it Vortex-compatible. You just have to download the files and put them right in your Data folder. So, I'm not sure what happens if it tries to overwrite a mod you already have in Vortex, like Bijin Warmaidens (for Brelyna) or Marvelous Mirabelle. If you'd prefer to keep those versions of the characters instead of TCOW's, you can remove the files for those characters from the TCOW pack before dropping it in your Data folder, and it'll still work fine.

If you also remove files for other characters just because you don't care to modify them, you'll end up with a few bald people because the .esp file tries to overwrite their hair and there's nothing there.

You might also end up with some naked NPCs, if you visited the College before installing the mod (even if you reloaded an earlier save, as I did). In my case, J'zargo is running around with his wiener on display. It should be a pretty easy thing to fix, or maybe I'll just live with it. It's not like there wouldn't be an odd duck or two at a school like that.

5 hours ago, donttellmywife said:

J'zargo is running around with his wiener on display.

5 hours ago, donttellmywife said:

easy thing to fix, or maybe I'll just live with it.

opening console and "disable" and "enable" should work.  I have seen this, not J'zargo's weiner but npcs altered mid game with mods causing armor/clothing anomalies.