NPC Beautifiers for Amorous Adventures NPCs

How do you transfer more than one face at a time using NPCVisualTransfer?

You don't. The old version allowed this, but you'd often end up with floating head syndrome, or other bugs. Doing one by one reduces errors to a minimum.

Thanks for the quick reply.  But how do I load up a modded follower a second time?  For example:  I was able to transfer Nicola Avenicci's face to Adrianne's, but when I try to transfer Jahiya to Sapphire, it doesn't load up the Jahiya mod.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "load up a modded follower a second time" as your example contain 4 different npc's :P

But from what I gather; All the npc's you want to transfer have to be active in your load order when you do it. If the jahiya.esp is active, she should pop up. Do you use the newest version of VisualTransfer? If you've already transferred Jahiya to someone else with an old version, the program might've marked her as unusable for future use. This was a "feature" with the old version to avoid conflicts, but would usually reset when you restarted the program. Never had the issue you're mentioning myself, so I don't know how helpful my answer is.

How do you transfer more than one face at a time using NPCVisualTransfer?

You don't. The old version allowed this, but you'd often end up with floating head syndrome, or other bugs. Doing one by one reduces errors to a minimum.

Thanks for the quick reply.  But how do I load up a modded follower a second time?  For example:  I was able to transfer Nicola Avenicci's face to Adrianne's, but when I try to transfer Jahiya to Sapphire, it doesn't load up the Jahiya mod.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "load up a modded follower a second time" as your example contain 4 different npc's :P

But from what I gather; All the npc's you want to transfer have to be active in your load order when you do it. If the jahiya.esp is active, she should pop up. Do you use the newest version of VisualTransfer? If you've already transferred Jahiya to someone else with an old version, the program might've marked her as unusable for future use. This was a "feature" with the old version to avoid conflicts, but would usually reset when you restarted the program. Never had the issue you're mentioning myself, so I don't know how helpful my answer is.

Thank you once again for the quick reply.:)  What I meant before was when I load up the mod via NPCVisualTransfer.  But yes I do have the latest version NVT.  I haven't transferred Jahiya to anyone since I can't load her up. 

Can you please tell me how you transfer the faces?  I mean how do you make the modded npc appear in the left hand panel?  By modded npc, I mean the standalone followers you would find on Nexus.

*snip*

You use Mod Organizer?

What I personally did was merge all the different standalone NPC's I've found here and on the Nexus into one .esp in order to avoid cluttering up my already full loadorder. You don't have to do this though, I just find it easier and cleaner.

You need to install and activate the mods in your mod program, so they're installed and a part of the game files for when you play. From what you're saying it seems like you've installed the mod, but it doesn't seem to work, so the easiest way to make sure Jahiya is working is to load up the game and go to where she is ingame. If she's nowhere to be found I'd try redownloading the mod, as something seems to be broken.

All NPC mods you want to use for transfers need to be installed and active when you start up the VisualTransfer tool. VT also needs to be at the bottom of both your load order and data order to work properly. In MO this means bottom on both left and right window. 

The data folder that NVT creates should not be activated while transferring faces, but the VNPC_Patch.esp (NVT suggests you call it this when you first create a transfer) needs to be active.

If this doesn't work I suggest posting your load order, as it's difficult to know where the error is.

Uhm. Right. Merging NPCs togehter is certainly not what you should do.

Start up NPC Visual Transfer with checked NPCs, say you want to give Adrienne Nicola's looks, check Nicola only from the dropdown list (only time you'd select multiple NPCs is when you actually want to change those mod added NPCs rather than vanilla ones). In the search find Nicola first part, find Adrienne seocnd part, hit transfer. New window pops up, disable or enable things as it looks, you probably don't want to transfer her gear as well to keep Adrienne in the smithing frock, also note opposite gender animations is only necesasry if the NPC you targeted used it, like Vanilla Lydia if you're not using something like FNIS Sexy Move. Once done exit merge NPCs xEdit script program, back in Mod Organizer or NMM you'll now have a new mod called VNPC_DATA, leave this unchecked if you want to transfer more mods over. Disable NIcola's ESP, or in Mod Organizer double-click her file, go to optional files and move her ESP to optionals, leave the mod enabled for the meshes and textures. You also have a new ESP file either in a new mod (not sure how it works with NMM) or in your Overwrite folder, move this to a new mod, like "Amorous Apperances", check and enabel this mod.

Now say you want to transfer Melissa the Dark Elf's looks  to Irileth, leave Amorous Apperances checked as well the visual NPC tranfer mod, and run it again (Make sure the VNPC_DATA mod is BELOW all NPC mods in the load order, but do not activate it), it'll now use your Amorous Apperances.esp as the file that is being modded. This time check MelissaX.esp or whatever it was called, do the same procedure as for Nicola and Adrienne. Keep doing this until you've filled out all the NPCs. Now go back to your mod manager, disable all NPCs from new followers you used for this (or you'll have duplicates running around, like both Niocla and Adrienne-Nicola), disable the Visual NPC Transfer mod, enable the VNPC_DATA mod and Amorous Apperances.

In the esp load order make sure to load Amorous Apperances after any overall overhauls like Inhabitants of Skyrim or NPCs of Dibella, and if you're using any sort of merge patch or SkyProc patch (ASIS, Requificator, Patchus Maximus, etc) rerun this so it'll fix the NPCs look. Go in game and bang your new beautiful lover while feeling good about yourself.

Care to elaborate? I have somewhere around 50-60 NPC mods that have merged fine, several of them with multiple followers that I still want in the game that aren't used for transfers. Haven't caused any issues.

Start up NPC Visual Transfer with checked NPCs, say you want to give Adrienne Nicola's looks, check Nicola only from the dropdown list (only time you'd select multiple NPCs is when you actually want to change those mod added NPCs rather than vanilla ones). In the search find Nicola first part, find Adrienne seocnd part, hit transfer. New window pops up, disable or enable things as it looks, you probably don't want to transfer her gear as well to keep Adrienne in the smithing frock, also note opposite gender animations is only necesasry if the NPC you targeted used it, like Vanilla Lydia if you're not using something like FNIS Sexy Move. Once done exit merge NPCs xEdit script program, back in Mod Organizer or NMM you'll now have a new mod called VNPC_DATA, leave this unchecked if you want to transfer more mods over. Disable NIcola's ESP, or in Mod Organizer double-click her file, go to optional files and move her ESP to optionals, leave the mod enabled for the meshes and textures. You also have a new ESP file either in a new mod (not sure how it works with NMM) or in your Overwrite folder, move this to a new mod, like "Amorous Apperances", check and enabel this mod.

Now say you want to transfer Melissa the Dark Elf's looks  to Irileth, leave Amorous Apperances checked as well the visual NPC tranfer mod, and run it again (Make sure the VNPC_DATA mod is BELOW all NPC mods in the load order, but do not activate it), it'll now use your Amorous Apperances.esp as the file that is being modded. This time check MelissaX.esp or whatever it was called, do the same procedure as for Nicola and Adrienne. Keep doing this until you've filled out all the NPCs. Now go back to your mod manager, disable all NPCs from new followers you used for this (or you'll have duplicates running around, like both Niocla and Adrienne-Nicola), disable the Visual NPC Transfer mod, enable the VNPC_DATA mod and Amorous Apperances.

In the esp load order make sure to load Amorous Apperances after any overall overhauls like Inhabitants of Skyrim or NPCs of Dibella, and if you're using any sort of merge patch or SkyProc patch (ASIS, Requificator, Patchus Maximus, etc) rerun this so it'll fix the NPCs look. Go in game and bang your new beautiful lover while feeling good about yourself.

Care to elaborate? I have somewhere around 50-60 NPC mods that have merged fine, several of them with multiple followers that I still want in the game that aren't used for transfers. Haven't caused any issues.

You can merged them fine, just to remember the one that wins will be the one that gets copied so make sure facegendata lines up with the load order.

Because you don't want them in your game anyway after transfering their visuals? I have a pack of around the same number of NPCs merged together, works fine when I actually care to use it (I don't use NPCs at all if they are not custom voiced or part of a quest), but why the hell would you merge NPCs that you're cloning? You'll have both Nicola and Adrienne-Nicola in the game, etc etc, and if you're disabling the ESP having merged them will just make it more confusing. Seriously how hard is this?

@Foxfingers

Beauty enhancer to add to the list for your consideration.

Ultimate Assortment by Favoredsoul

A few examples of the earrings in my current game

8ELEajq.jpg

W34T2lp.jpg

OvgZTIw.jpg

Making NPCs wear these is a bit of a hassle that either invovles console commands, editng their files to use them, or putting them in party/the bathhouse and forcing them to wear it. I don't see how this has anything to do with NPC beautifiers. If you have a better way to make them show up on NPCs automatically do share.

And Immersive Jewelry is better if you want that, not least of which is because it also merges FavoredSouls stuff and a LOT of other things.

Because you don't want them in your game anyway after transfering their visuals? I have a pack of around the same number of NPCs merged together, works fine when I actually care to use it (I don't use NPCs at all if they are not custom voiced or part of a quest), but why the hell would you merge NPCs that you're cloning? You'll have both Nicola and Adrienne-Nicola in the game, etc etc, and if you're disabling the ESP having merged them will just make it more confusing. Seriously how hard is this?

Seriously, who pissed in your coffe?

Because the program isn't error-proof, and sometimes screw up if you transfer a visual from a mod to a different mod, then change your load order, resulting in a different BaseID's for some modded npc's that have received new looks. I even mentioned coming across this "error" on the nexus-page to the author, as I was struggling to understand why 90% of my transfers came out fine, but the last 10% would get grey face bug. He had no real explanation, other than the possibility that the program couldn't account for changes in baseID's so therefore (FOR ME) the easiest way to do this timeconsuming process without finding errors half way through, was to keep the loadorder the exact same during and after the transfer process. It costs me nothing to markfordelete and disable npc's ingame, and I like how the ones I don't use contribute to Skyrim actually having people around for a change. That's on top of INPCs and Inconsequential Npcs in case you wondered.

You did it wrong in that case, I've never run into it, and I've used this tool quite extensively. Yes I ran into the grayface bug occasionally but it was always due to bad load order of VNPC_DATA or something like that, fixing load order always fixed it, always.

It wasn't. It was because of a different mod first giving it's npc's a certain baseID, then me deactivating the .esp's related to the tranferred visuals resulting in a new baseID for the target mod's npc's. I did a lot of trial and error, on an older version of the program mind you. This was before I merged the mods, and i was mostly just messing around with the program.

After I left the loadorder alone I haven't had any issues. Always had VNPC_data/esp at the bottom. I do this last before I start my next playthrough, so mods and loadorder has been sorted before. Only thing left is skyprocs, and as the tranfers takes a while I find it easier to do it this way in order to not run into any issues. The issue I had might've been fixed in the new version, but this works for me, and that's all I really care about :)

That's fair enough, usually the stance I take as well. Sorry if I sounded hostile before, wasn't my intent, just seemed a bit obvious to me.

But yeah, here's how to fix it properly without needing to keep an extra NPC in game and bloating your save; Once you've made your Amorous Apperances and swapped out all the NPCs you want and such, run TES5Edit, load all mods (not your NPC mods that you drew resoruces from) let it all load. Now rigth clcik, go other and select Create Merged Patch. Ignore the warnings, name your merge patch TES5Merged (this is for LOOT purposes, that name is recognized by LOOT and always put at the bottom). Delete all LEveled categories from your new mod (again ignore warnings, this is your mod you're editing), briefly stop by NPCs category, Race category etc and make sure that nothing's overwriting where it should. Here you'll notice if for example Animal Tweaks is killing your More Nasty Critters functionalites or the like, it's an invaluable tool to check these errors in load order. If there's too many of them you can't manually resolve by dragging and dropping between categories, exit without savign your merge patch and make a better load order, keep going until everything is loaded as you should. Now after this run your Bashed Patch and the your SkyProc patchers (Skyrim Redone, Patchus Maximus, Requificator, ASIS; etc, do ASIS last). Go in game and presto, no gray faces. Well no gray faces as long as you loaded all depenedencies later, like if a NPC mod didn't come with it's own skin but used yours (the case of UNO) then you'll want to move your SG Skin, Fair SKin, Mature Skin or whatever as well as Schlongs of Skyrim and of course VNPC_DATA BELOW your NPC mods in the left panel of Mod Organizer. If you still get grayfaces it's because multiple mods wants to edit it and records get blocked out, like I get grayfaces with MorrowLoot Ultimate becuase it puts an Ebony Armor somehow on Kodlak Whitemane and I have several other mods that edit him, so he gets grayface.

Of course I handle all of this in my modding guide, so I will not be repeating myself any more here.

*Snip*

No worries :) I learn new stuff about modding each day reading through these forums, so I'm far from any expert!

Thanks, I'll definately try that out! Have had troubles with bloating, so anything that helps in that regard is always appreciated :)

Edit: Don't wanna clutter up the thread any more than I already have, but on the subject of Visual Transfers, here's a couple nice Altmer ladies for Endarie ppl might want to use:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69796/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68453/?

Pics:

Finnia

69796-2-1442568410.jpg

Braenn

68453-0-1438633364.jpg

Edit: Don't wanna clutter up the thread any more than I already have, but on the subject of Visual Transfers, here's a couple nice Altmer ladies for Endarie ppl might want to use:

Pics:

Finnia

69796-2-1442568410.jpg

Braenn

68453-0-1438633364.jpg

Actually I wish you would have made a new post about this, when you just edit the thread doesn't show up as updated, and I completely missed it, and just searched up the thread to post those exact same links.

Pics:

Finnia

69796-2-1442568410.jpg

Braenn

68453-0-1438633364.jpg

Actually I wish you would have made a new post about this, when you just edit the thread doesn't show up as updated, and I completely missed it, and just searched up the thread to post those exact same links.

Noted.

I edited the post maybe 30 minutes or so after I originally posted, so figured maybe people hadn't seen it yet :)

The aptly named Handmaiden would suit as a good replacer, thinking specifically for Vex.  On its own as a straight up follower mod it's been one of my favorites for awhile.  One of the few mage followers that does more damage to the enemy then their own team members.

62422-2-1423342075.jpg

62422-5-1423343430.jpg

Making NPCs wear these is a bit of a hassle that either invovles console commands, editng their files to use them, or putting them in party/the bathhouse and forcing them to wear it. I don't see how this has anything to do with NPC beautifiers. If you have a better way to make them show up on NPCs automatically do share.

And Immersive Jewelry is better if you want that, not least of which is because it also merges FavoredSouls stuff and a LOT of other things.

I make NPCs wear all sorts of things.  I can't be the only one that slinks into the homes of jarls and reverse pickpockets a... err... administers a suppository.  The brown fingered robin hood doesn't bother stealing gems, but steals away the pride of powerful instead ;)

And yes, console like crazy for some on the spot outfitting for followers.  Do tons of forging already regardless.  Thanks for pointing out immersive jewelry, looking into it now, Thanks!

Oooh, very nice! Would also work for Lisette, she's got white hair in vanilla.

About Immersive Jewelry, note that while it gives septims weight (0.01 per coin, adds up when you get to the 100k mark), it's super easy and takes 5 seconds in TES5Edit to fix that, Septims are under the Misc category. While realistic, I just don't like it for the pathetic reason that it makes picking up coins from loot take several extra clicks. :P

Oooh, very nice! Would also work for Lisette, she's got white hair in vanilla.

About Immersive Jewelry, note that while it gives septims weight (0.01 per coin, adds up when you get to the 100k mark), it's super easy and takes 5 seconds in TES5Edit to fix that, Septims are under the Misc category. While realistic, I just don't like it for the pathetic reason that it makes picking up coins from loot take several extra clicks. :P

Well she's got a little chisel and grit to her so I'd think Vex is more of a shoe in.  There is a "clean" option though which I'd imagine would probably be better for a Lisette replacer, to give her that spit and polish one would expect from solitudes preforming bard.  Even then I don't really see it,  killed too many dragons and raided too many camps together to she her daintily strumming a lute.

That and I've also been thinking of using her for 3DNPC Helsig for a long time now, so I'm probably to bias to be objective at this point.

As for immersive jewelry, I would have to edit septim weight for sure.  Routinely have multiple mullions and can easily sell a single piece of equipment for more than the 32k vendor max.  Thanks for the heads up.

Meera is a pretty nice transfer for Lisette as well imo. Both are brown/red heads.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62099/?

npeqLUT.jpg

Lisette is only a brown/red hair if you are using Inhabitants of Skyrim or UNO which changes her, unmodded vanilla Lisette looks like this;

lisette___skyrim_by_missge-d62w3pv.jpg

As for immersive jewelry, I would have to edit septim weight for sure.  Routinely have multiple mullions and can easily sell a single piece of equipment for more than the 32k vendor max.  Thanks for the heads up.

By the way, while you have TES5Edit open I recommend you edit your race's first person view slots to include all the slots for stuff that goes on your hands, that way if you play in first person you can see your four rings, bracelet, etc.

Meera is a pretty nice transfer for Lisette as well imo. Both are brown/red heads.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62099/?

npeqLUT.jpg

Lisette is only a brown/red hair if you are using Inhabitants of Skyrim or UNO which changes her, unmodded vanilla Lisette looks like this;

lisette___skyrim_by_missge-d62w3pv.jpg

By the way, while you have TES5Edit open I recommend you edit your race's first person view slots to include all the slots for stuff that goes on your hands, that way if you play in first person you can see your four rings, bracelet, etc.

Well I'll be... :P

Says something about how long it's been since I've seen a vanilla npc in this game :P

I know right, I probably couldn't recognize half the people, when playing Legacy of the Dragonborn I hang up a picture of this woman on the wall and I have no freaking idea who she is. Turns to obviously have been one Jarl Elisif...

Hahaha, I've seen that picture! Must've been taken before her extreme makeover on Dovahkiin TV.

For those who don't always look at the Amorous Adventures NPCs in the eye when... interacting with them.

Skyrim Ladies Customizer by ClearanceClarence

UNP and CBBE

Customizer covers both Skyrim Ladies - Aela and Astrid and Skyrim Ladies - Thieves Guild   

AA covered NPCs Aela & Sapphire

If of interest you should probably also look at ClearanceClarence's other mods, particularly their Bijin customizer mods apply to AA as well ;)