Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

5 minutes ago, Atsumichi said:

OMG Thank you soo much!! but is there no SE version? or do anyone know how to convert it to SE?

I didn't found any SE version for this so you can port it yourself or ask those professionals in porting. My porting is also not good enough especially when it involve follower mods.

43 minutes ago, Ma Ri said:

I didn't found any SE version for this so you can port it yourself or ask those professionals in porting. My porting is also not good enough especially when it involve follower mods.

i see its okay, thank you for your help! very appreciated it

if anyone know how to convert LE follower to SE please let me know 

6 hours ago, Atsumichi said:

i see its okay, thank you for your help! very appreciated it

if anyone know how to convert LE follower to SE please let me know 

I've seen her before with an other blonde haircut and an other Name (Aurora) for SSE http://www.mediafire.com/file/9slkh5ekyjv3gxl/Aurora_SSE_CBBE%2C_UNPB.7z/file

A port is easy to do with cathedral assets optimiser, I think. but sometimes there is an awful neckseam.

4 hours ago, Harvald said:

I've seen her before with an other blonde haircut and an other Name (Aurora) for SSE http://www.mediafire.com/file/9slkh5ekyjv3gxl/Aurora_SSE_CBBE%2C_UNPB.7z/file

A port is easy to do with cathedral assets optimiser, I think. but sometimes there is an awful neckseam.

wow thx for the link! i'll give it a try to convert her myself.

hmm isn't Aurora from ARTA followers the one that Ma Ri sent before? i guess thats different, but thx for sharing it

17 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

I've ported a number followers from LE to SE.. Let me know via DM which follower you want and ill give it a try. Send me the link as well.

5 hours ago, bogart69 said:

I've ported a number followers from LE to SE.. Let me know via DM which follower you want and ill give it a try. Send me the link as well.

its the one that Ma Ri sent on drive, Maya follower (the normal/elf ear and the human ear)

Try my luck here too. I was hoping someone here would have these followers? Pref CBBE bodies. These links are fine, but for some reason the game doesnt process them for me. The ESP files are marked on and some have elements like their hair come up when you do a "Help (name)". I'm wondering if maybe the names were miss labeled and they're SE zips.

Anyways just seeing if anyone could help. :)

I play on LE.

21 hours ago, Atsumichi said:

its the one that Ma Ri sent on drive, Maya follower (the normal/elf ear and the human ear)

Converted and sent to you and Ma Ri via DM.. She is now form 44 and she is adorable.. Tested her and saw no issues. Hope she works for you.

On 4/30/2021 at 7:41 AM, bogart69 said:

Converted and sent to you and Ma Ri via DM.. She is now form 44 and she is adorable.. Tested her and saw no issues. Hope she works for you.

Is it Ok if you send the se version to me too?

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Ryonassassin said:

Does anyone one have Liarsa 09 follower? I downloaded the one on here but there is too many Liarsa files in 1 pack and I couldn't get it to work, can someone please send me the correct file for this

tumblr_pjl25svdau1ustb1eo2_1280.jpg.a9f8c390d6750be12f200136b5c905f7.jpg

for Skyrim LE, just download all the parts then extract them to get the whole file...

https://kp4068.tistory.com/2657

for Skyrim SE, the Google Download Link is still working...

https://arca.live/b/tullius/4432214?category=동료&target=all&keyword=liarsa&p=1