Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

On 1/23/2021 at 3:09 PM, Ma Ri said:

That Hair pack is called Tullius Hair Pack, The latest version isĀ  Tullius Hair Pack 2.0 V12.

Here but it is for Skyrim SE,Ā https://mega.nz/file/wFJV0CiY#6f1kdIyH-uNUO9al7c7Dm777YJyV8gdrZmDlR44QtVEĀ 

It has some texture problems on some KS SMPĀ Hair that originated from KS SMP Hair from Nexus so it might cause some CTD. But most of the hairs are working fine, it is just you have to findĀ which ones have problems to prevent you wearing it and then CTD.Ā 

Ā 

The Hair you are looking is okay and working fine , I think it has at least 6 copies of that same hair which just depends which side or how large the head you have or the one that will fit you well.

Nooooooooooo the link is gone :(Ā did you still have the file? :(Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

Ā 

This is the RedSaury Version so I'm sorry if it is quite big or about 90 MB. The Complete and Full Version ofĀ DDFFF Skin at present includes Diamond Skin + Body Fixes 8k that will work for both CBBE/BHUNP 3BA Body Types and is about 2GB in size.

Ā 

[SE] DDFFF Skin Textures V2.3 (Texture CBBE 3B).zip 90.12 MB Ā· 7 downloads

can you upload the complete and full version?

On 3/18/2021 at 3:15 AM, VVAREZ said:

can you upload the complete and full version?

I can't because the author didn't allow me to ( he said that it is still under tests so he can't release it publicly)Ā but I have another version, a smaller version for CBBE SE Body Flour DDFFF 3.0 4K Skin TexturesĀ about 405 MB...

direct linkĀ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dDQgX25jDD6XP2tH2qfXvJXdjtIZeDX6/view

• 3 weeks later...