Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

16 minutes ago, Ryonassassin said:

Does anyone one have Liarsa 09 follower? I downloaded the one on here but there is too many Liarsa files in 1 pack and I couldn't get it to work, can someone please send me the correct file for this

tumblr_pjl25svdau1ustb1eo2_1280.jpg.a9f8c390d6750be12f200136b5c905f7.jpg

I have three versions of 09. I think you need this one.

It includes the outfit on the picture. It is for LE.

Liarsa009+Liarsa1806191355.rar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2016 at 6:58 PM, nanadontdie said:

Captain Here!  :P

I looked around for some of the mods request in this thread but i wasn't able to find anything. So I decided to look for someone that could download them for me instead. These mods were given to me by a Korean youtuber. He was chill enough to download them and send them to me so show him some love.

Link to his Channel: Uncle Jedi

CanCho Merlin Follower

Download :  CanCho_merlinFollower v1.1.7z

AR Neria

Download : AR_Neria_CBBE.7z or AR_Neria_UUNP.7z

RRC Rose Marie 

Download : RRC_CustomRaceFollower_MarieRose v1.3.7z

RRC Ahri 

Download :  RRC Ahri.7z

NOTE: I haven't tested all of these yet but they seem to be the real thing.

Can someone reupload the RRC Ahri?

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

yeah it says tillius content is unavailable in my country.....please tell me they aren't restricting us from using it

Seems we have to log in with an accoutn and set our country settings now, or just use a VPN (i tried Japan and it works).

Also, Ma Ri deleivered on my request in the 9Damao and Baidu request thread (thanks, Ma Ri!)

5 hours ago, fenkrik said:

Thanks at least for meshes and textures , saved me a lot. esp is not SE version tho. 

Se is in this link

https://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/895368

link above has a lot of missing textures and meshes if someone has SE version. Please?

Ah seems i have found something.

its not SE but it definitely seem to have all meshes and textures , TC says 455 meshes that dont exist in link in previous posts :) 

Nif optimizer says all files are already SE. 

its named cardweapons1803 , dating from 2020

--On further reading person posting file actually took it from SE and converted esp to LE only. 

Made my job easier :)

DL link

I converted esp back to SE and translated all 2200 lines of names, descriptions of all weapons, armors, spells, shouts etc to English

download meshes and textures above then use this ESP file 

Tested all weapons and armors. Everything has texture and are functional. No crashes when browsing though additemSE

CardWeapon_SE translated to English.7z

Is it the latest version of the card weapon?

The se version seems to be using only the previous version, so I ported it.

The creator made the LE version and stopped activities. 

I just ported esp, but esp was something someone released as a fixed version, so I changed it to that.

I don't know what the bsl file is, so I just leave it alone.

The one in Myeonsangrim is connected to the random box, so I didn't try putting it in myself. 

If it works well, I might go into the update.

Edited by fenkrik
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 5:35 AM, Ma Ri said:

I can't because the author didn't allow me to ( he said that it is still under tests so he can't release it publicly) but I have another version, a smaller version for CBBE SE Body Flour DDFFF 3.0 4K Skin Textures about 405 MB...

direct link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dDQgX25jDD6XP2tH2qfXvJXdjtIZeDX6/view

He hasn't created a UNP version of this skin, has he? Would love to be able to use this, this skin is gorgeous

• 3 weeks later...