Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

Hei guys, i'm trying to looking for this mod for a while now. if there's any chance someone still has it?

https://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/708505

it's the Yamato Scabbard Script by elysees

if you anyone still has it, can you please share it with me. Thanks in advance

52 minutes ago, Asura Scorpion said:

Saw those two outfits in screenshots, anyone know what the outfits and hair are?

i'm not sure about the armor on the first two pics, bu the shawl is from apachii divine elegant store, as well as the dress in the third pic...

4 hours ago, Picsizer said:

I just created an account there and it takes a week to upgrade members. Sorry about that :( See u next week (its translate)

Do you know what cafe.naver's policy on foreigners is? I read their (machine translated) info on verification and it seems

they accept verification by passport? Do you know if this is open to non-koreans?

9 hours ago, thefrostwyrm said:

Do you know what cafe.naver's policy on foreigners is? I read their (machine translated) info on verification and it seems

they accept verification by passport?

Yes u need 1 number phone in korea(SKT,KT, LGU+) and 1 Korea ID card or ID card for foreigners in Korea. 

"Do you know if this is open to non-koreans?" - I tried but failed to register(its translate)

1 hour ago, xlngxluvx said:

Thank You Harvald. I would like to know where she is and how does she look in-game. Give me screenshot of her in your game. 

I can't give you a screen cause she is not in my game. I downloaded her only for you guys here. Perhaps someday she might come there.

She is in Whiterun "Hall of the Dead" 

The stuff made by charles Ahn is very hard to find because he doesn't share.

For me, the first two videos look like Eargirldemo, but the hair isn' the same. The mod is only axailable for SkyrimSE.

If you are looking for something close  Yggdra Followers and Yggdra and KaKa follower might be the right choise.

7 hours ago, Harvald said:

The stuff made by charles Ahn is very hard to find because he doesn't share.

For me, the first two videos look like Eargirldemo, but the hair isn' the same. The mod is only axailable for SkyrimSE.

If you are looking for something close  Yggdra Followers and Yggdra and KaKa follower might be the right choise.

Darn yeah seems like the person doesnt share anything. Thanks for the reply

On 10/12/2018 at 10:10 PM, Drakan said:

Unfortunately armors like "PokemonSwimSuit" from "Formal Suit.esp" included in this pack and others armors don't have meshes :'(
I am looking for "Pokemon Swimsuits" but I can not find it with the damn google :/

Does anyone still have these downloaded? The link has been dead. Thanks a bunch