Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've tried to join the elderscrolls7 group on Naver (since I already have a Naver account) and it requires me to input either an I-Pin or an phone number. The thing is I don't have an I-Pin and a Korean phone number. Also, I don't have a credit card, so I can't input an alien registration number for a certificate, in which would be used later for the I-Pin. Am I out of luck or is there another way (like an alternative way to get an I-Pin or using a dummy phone)?

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, zword said:

In recent weeks, one of the pages of this site spread encrypted CME.ZIP, I am troubled, unzip password ask the uploader is difficult to get a reply!

on Skyrim세이브파일

EX: 

cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/960896

cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/958506

.zip has encrypted

Does anyone know how to solve this problem of password?

try to stay away from encrypted files, the webhost company cannot scan the file if there is a virus.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 10:09 AM, zword said:

In recent weeks, one of the pages of this site spread encrypted CME.ZIP, I am troubled, unzip password ask the uploader is difficult to get a reply!

on Skyrim세이브파일

EX: 

cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/960896

cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/958506

.zip has encrypted

Does anyone know how to solve this problem of password?

If you translate with Chrome, it said "For personal storage".

Hi all, I am also looking for the Jian follower (I've scrolled through this entire thread and to my knowledge, nobody has found it yet). Does anyone have it by chance?

Here is the information; the mod was apparently unavailable, but I'm not sure if this is because I don't have a Naver account or if it doesn't exist on the website anymore. If it's the latter, I'm hoping someone still has it.

출처: http://devillord.tistory.com/113 [스카이림 동료모드 공방 블로그]

Link to the mod:http://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/702743

Thanks in advance!

download.jpeg.jpg

I managed to confirm my real name on Naver (through the use of foreign customer service) and I just need to apply to the elder scrolls cafe 7 group without the need of an i-pin or phone number. But, the (only) interview question (probably more like statement) says:

카페 공지 미확인으로 인한 불이익의 모든 책임은 카페 공지를 무시한 본인에게 있습니다.

What does it mean and how do I respond to that?

30 minutes ago, ChocolateRain said:

I managed to confirm my real name on Naver (through the use of foreign customer service) and I just need to apply to the elder scrolls cafe 7 group without the need of an i-pin or phone number. But, the (only) interview question (probably more like statement) says:

카페 공지 미확인으로 인한 불이익의 모든 책임은 카페 공지를 무시한 본인에게 있습니다.

What does it mean and how do I respond to that?

[notified by the website: I will be responsible for all losses, if I disregard the website notification]