Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can find this preset/follower?

79870748-1594144403.png

I found this info on another site. I tries google translate, the follower/preset is called "Bard"?

Q: "오 혹시 CME 바드 맞음? ENB느낌 디게이쁘다"

A: "답장 늦어서 쏘리 바드 맞는데수"

16 hours ago, noobshi said:

Anyone know where I can find this preset/follower?

Hide contents

79870748-1594144403.png

I found this info on another site. I tries google translate, the follower/preset is called "Bard"?

Q: "오 혹시 CME 바드 맞음? ENB느낌 디게이쁘다"

A: "답장 늦어서 쏘리 바드 맞는데수"

literally ninifaec, pick one of 14 on the nexus or four here or take the Tania original and make a one minute edit of slightly smaller eyes and cut the top lip height in half.

7 hours ago, 27X said:

literally ninifaec, pick one of 14 on the nexus or four here or take the Tania original and make a one minute edit of slightly smaller eyes and cut the top lip height in half.

Can you give me a bit more info? I thought Nini don't upload his preset, how can I acquire these 14 face/follower you're speaking of?

20 hours ago, noobshi said:

Can you give me a bit more info? I thought Nini don't upload his preset, how can I acquire these 14 face/follower you're speaking of?

I only know Bard2 follower and she is for Skyrim SE. Looks similar but not the same . The hair is completely differnet The armor also is Ninistuff but I don't think he made the Follower.  

1575598366.jpg.d81108e2cf54b2a2b8c833565b78f7b1.jpg

[동료] 바드 아종.7z

Found this (Yggdra & Kaka): https://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/945873
Apparently someone ported it to SE here but I can't figure out where to download it (using naver pass extension to access these): https://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/945932
I did get a hold of the LE version from the first link though. I'll try converting it myself when I have time but I don't think I'll do a very good job at it. If anyone can either figure out how to download it from the 2nd link or convert this one to SE I would appreciate it.

yggdrakk3.jpg

yggdrakk2.jpg

yggdrakk1.jpg

Yggdra & KaKa Followers 1.0.7z

12 hours ago, somebody toucha my spaghet said:

Found this (Yggdra & Kaka): https://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/945873
Apparently someone ported it to SE here but I can't figure out where to download it (using naver pass extension to access these): https://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/945932
I did get a hold of the LE version from the first link though. I'll try converting it myself when I have time but I don't think I'll do a very good job at it. If anyone can either figure out how to download it from the 2nd link or convert this one to SE I would appreciate it.

Yggdra & KaKa Followers 1.0.7z 24.95 MB · 23 downloads

Yggdra Followers_CBBE_SE by 붉은꽁치 cololabis

Spoiler

1591007063.thumb.jpg.dfe5a01ba814188ccb6815a46ab840a0.jpgkhsomag-1145019247115902976-20190629_132036-img3.jpg.fe75f4669643e2ebff96bfdd92648072.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

21 minutes ago, mooshe said:

Hey I'm back to skyrim again, and I can't seem to find the author for sviesa the blood elf follower that has amazing heals. if you guys have it, pleaseee help me out :( 

Blood Elf

I know her of course and You can get her.Sviesa 1.0.7z Please install manually because I added Version 1.1 in a seperate folder and some pictures