View File

CBBE HDT Version of Ivy Valentine.

You need both files from the downloads section, do not use the orginal mod with the bodyslide files, it will not display properly.

I changed the body dismemberment slots to make it more like an armor set. Everything on the legs now goes to the boots, on the arms goes to the gloves. The pauldrons have been separated from the main body and from each other so you can mix and match. The pauldons use bodyslots 57 and 58. An invisible helm has been added just for perk set bonuses. I also added a few simple recolors. Every piece is craftable and upgradable. The rose was made zappable and the right pauldron added at the request of my wife :shy:

This work is based on XiNavro's conversion found here. The original mod is not necessary and will not work properly with the bodyslide output files. Be sure to download both the Main and Bodyslide files.

updated screenshots to show how it is dismembered.

Now with HDT High Heels, optional download. Download the NoHH version first to get the bsa file, overwrite the esp with the HH version. Requires HDT High Heels System Make sure you build them in Bodyslide before running the game!

1.1.2 Bodyslide files are up. Cleaned up some of the weights and pulled the mesh in tighter in many places, has "tight" suffix in bodyslide. if you use lots of extreme morphs, stick to the normal cuirass in bodyslide. Also pulled the straps closer to the legs on the boots and...

Now also has a version of High Heeled Boots using RaceMenu. If you choose to use the RaceMenu Version, use the NOHH main .esp version and then build the RM HH boots in bodyslide.

You do not need both, only HDT High Heels or the RaceMenu one.

Issues seem to be resolved with Racemenu version, thank you, Zax!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/03/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    XPMSE by Groovtama, Bodyslide, HDT PE, and HDT HH or Racemenu/NiOveride for the heels
  • Special Edition Compatible

Tested it in game and... Wow, finally a proper conversion of this outfit (with proper weighting and no clipping)! You even included recolors. Thanks m8! :)

The only thing its missing, that no one has made yet for this outfit, is "HDT High Heels" compatibility. Now that you have boots as separate mesh/item it would be easier, but still they need to be moved down and stretched a bit.

Glad you like it! yeah, I did another pair of boots at one point, I think it was on the snake rogue set I did, dont remember though. I was tempted to do it with this one, maybe I'll get back to it. I was just happy to get it out, it took longer than I wanted. There are a few low poly areas that caused a lot of trial and error weighting issues for me. the worst part was the snakeskin around the left arm, and I'm still not entirely happy with the way it deforms with some animations.

it does not have the HDT HH in place. I hope to get back to it at some point.

Do you think you can consider using this new method for creating high heels instead?

It only requires you to add a string to the NIF file (and have either RaceMenu or NiOverride installed).

No master plugin, no scripts, no spells, no enchantments. :)

The feature should be released with the next RM/NIOV versions soon, currently it's in the RaceMenu beta download in its LL thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39343-racemenu-v325b/

I will be uploading a HDT HH version soon, and hope to get the NiOverride version working. Currently the actor continues floating along after the boots are removed for me. The HDT HH version works fine.  I also fixed the recipies and tempers I found pointing to the wrong pieces.

*HDT High Heels version now on the download page, make sure you update your bodyslide files if switching to the High Heels version.

I will be uploading a HDT HH version soon, and hope to get the NiOverride version working. Currently the actor continues floating along after the boots are removed for me. The HDT HH version works fine.  I also fixed the recipies and tempers I found pointing to the wrong pieces.

*HDT High Heels version now on the download page, make sure you update your bodyslide files if switching to the High Heels version.

Weird, it worked for me when I tried it. Did you remove all the HDT HH entries in the plugin for the test (scripts, spells and the master file)?

And using the latest beta of RM? It was a bug of some of the betas in between I think.

EDIT: Just saw you sent me a PM.

Yeah, that's the stuff!  Nice!

Thanks!

HDT HH version does work perfectly fine for me. Good job!

Btw, I found one very minor clipping issue (actually its more like "floating" issue), back side of thongs, that is supposed to be hidden between butt cheeks, is floating is air:

mZaSP6Dm.jpg?1

(click thumbnail for bigger version of the image)

Reference picture:

EVr6Njll.jpg?1

HDT HH version does work perfectly fine for me. Good job!

Btw, I found one very minor clipping issue (actually its more like "floating" issue), back side of thongs, that is supposed to be hidden between butt cheeks, is floating is air:

I will get back to snugging that up within a couple of days. sorry :(

**New Bodyslide Files Up**

Yeah, there isnt a lot to play with back there, and the edge even clips a little as it is between the lower cheeks.  The lower back/upper butt area doesnt have a whole lot either. I think it turned out well though. Thank you, Zax.