Yeah, I noticed that issue on the boots when I first loaded up my conversion, thought I messed something up and then saw it on XiNavro's as well, as you did. I guess I need to find a version that doesnt have that and start from there. I'm in the middle of reinstalling  all of my mods (a NMM update gone horrible) and havent had much desire to try and figure out which mods installed which files. At this point I am debating just switching to MO, but I wanted to give the new NMM a chance. /bah The whole thing has just put me off for now though.

Yeah, I noticed that issue on the boots when I first loaded up my conversion, thought I messed something up and then saw it on XiNavro's as well, as you did. I guess I need to find a version that doesnt have that and start from there. I'm in the middle of reinstalling  all of my mods (a NMM update gone horrible) and havent had much desire to try and figure out which mods installed which files. At this point I am debating just switching to MO, but I wanted to give the new NMM a chance. /bah The whole thing has just put me off for now though.

I had used Wrye Bash for years (since Oblivion) before switching to Mod Organizer last year (I still use WB for bashed patch though).

Since modding my game has never been the same. This tool is just unvaluable for me.

Yeah, I'm really put off by this mess NMM and all these mods with loose files  have made of my game lol.  I know I should have stayed on top of it,  but 3 and 1/2 years of adding mods to a game really disorganizes your directories! By the time I had learned of MO, I already had a mess to deal with.  My wife has been using MO for some time and is very pleased with it, my reluctance was only because of all my loose files that I have to go through to figure out where they came from. NMM's upgrade is probably going to push me over to MO, I'm just not in any hurry to do it even knowing I'll be better off in the long run. I'd rather spend my free time modding and playing then pouring over and organizing the 500+ armor mods that I've combined to figure out which nifs and textures go with which esp files so that I can pack them into BSAs like they should have been in the first place. I've been careful to pack them before I install them for a while now, and most authors release them that way now, thankfully, but so much of the early stuffs is just scattered about in poorly named directories. :(

Yes, I'm a little bitter, hindsight and not enough spare time and all that lol.  I blame myself for the current state of my game, and just the lack of will and time lately to deal with it!

Thank you, DarkGarden, for your interest and MO recommendation. Hopefully I'll get it taken care of sooner rather than later. I just have to be in the right frame of mind to want to plow through setting everything up again.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to say I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves the Ivy Valentine armor! You are a saint for making this. You corrected all four of my gripes with the original armor:

1.) You separated the armor into multiple parts. Thank you!
2.) You offer multiple color options. Thank you!
3.) You removed the weird triangular shadow that would shoot out from the armor's boot. Thank you!
4.) I can zap the gay ass flower in Body Slide. Thank you!

I'm particularly fond of the Fire version, which surprised me, because I didn't think red would work, but I love how the yellow and red work together and complement my character's hair color.

post-204-0-72114900-1444017613_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I've been away for a bit. Windows 10 issues and then reinstalling my skyrim because of NMM's upgrade gone horribly bad.  I have since switched everything over to MO and will get busy back here once I'm done squashing pumpkins in planetside!

@Zax I do like the look of that one, I'll try to get to it soon!

@ReMeDy I'm really glad you like it. There are still some issues with the faces of some of the triangles on the boots being rotated as pointed out earlier, but I smoothed what I could and I'm not sure how to rotate the faces to correct the broken ones.  And my wife really hated that flower, she made me make the zap for that one, she'll be tickled when I tell her. Thank you for the screenie!

Sorry, I've been away for a bit. Windows 10 issues and then reinstalling my skyrim because of NMM's upgrade gone horribly bad.  I have since switched everything over to MO and will get busy back here once I'm done squashing pumpkins in planetside!

@Zax I do like the look of that one, I'll try to get to it soon!

Good to hear, I'm also in the process of reinstalling Skyrim after Win10 update. :)

One minor suggestion about upcoming conversion: could you make back part of thongs tight in similar way you did Ivy Valentine's ones (the thongs in original version are partially unequipped)?

MegaLov did something similar in his conversion (he pulled them back): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15208-megalovs-thread/

Reference picture:

<click to enlarge>

bb0b51440030032.jpg

I did start working on that set, have the actual conversion done, and broken up into pieces, all the less fun stuff ahead like adding all the cobj in the esp...I dont find that part to be very interesting. Some minor weighting issues to fix as well, I've have some other things I have to take care of before I get back to finishing it.

The magnitude I used (3.418) in the HDT spell found in the esp and in the racemenu boot nif is how far I stretched the model on the z-axis, so it is the correct amount! 

If I were to change it to 7.750 you would be floating above the ground.

Su2KzDy.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi there, im having a texture issue.  I downloaded the armor and converted them in bodyslide with no problems, then went in my game and gave myself the basic ivy armor.  The meshes were there in the body i used in bodyslide but the textures were not.  I gave myself the other armors to see if it was just the one and they all had the bright solid blue look.  When I went into first person my arms were completely gone, so i changed my gauntlets to fur and they showed up but my shoulders were gone.  I noticed there wasnt a texture folder in the file i downloaded so i downloaded the original mod to get the textures but they were a bas and bsl file.  I put them in the mod folder and in third person the basic armor was there but the others still had no textures and the first person arm thing was still there.  Is there a fix for this problem, thanks.

Sorry you are having problems, Darthmachiavelli. Sounds like you downloaded the optional HH file, you will also need to grab the other one to get the textures.

From the description: "Now with HDT High Heels, optional download. Download the NoHH version first to get the bsa file, overwrite the esp with the HH version. Requires HDT High Heels System Make sure you build them in Bodyslide before running the game!"  

Hopefully that takes care of the issues you are having. 

Yeah, I'm really put off by this mess NMM and all these mods with loose files  have made of my game lol. 

My game crashes literally any time I load a save game unless I saved my game inside of the mod "QA Smoke Test" which I think you can find on Nexus which is a small place you can teleport to, away from anything else. Small cells in the existing skyrim world dont work for some reason, only the QA Smoke Test.

Either load that or a completely new game, THEN load the game that you want.

By using this crazy trick, I am able to use the same NMM version since like 4 years ago lol.

I love the Ivy armor. I wish there was a version that kept all of it except for just the thong around her butt cheeks. I am a drooling perv.

• 4 years later...

Just installed this.

Only used the Left Pauldron, but it doesn't show if you have Devious Devices installed and don't disable the Devices Underneath option.

If the Devices Underneath option is disabled, any chastity devices being worn are shown through the armour.