FYI I updated the mod today on the main page, instructions to download are listed on the main download page.  I had to host my main file at MegaZone and I also split the download directly from loverslab because the files size is now too big.  Let me know if you have questions about downloading and installing.

Hey. Glev. c: How goes the Tent conversion? Any other ways I can help? =O Like testing it for you or something? I been getting into beta testing mods for people of late.

About to start working on that as my main project next, I wanted to finish up with my new banner mod so I could have more banner options to choose from for the tent mod.  Once I get something semi decent working for the Tent mod i'll upload it here for ya :)

Hey. Glev. c: How goes the Tent conversion? Any other ways I can help? =O Like testing it for you or something? I been getting into beta testing mods for people of late.

About to start working on that as my main project next, I wanted to finish up with my new banner mod so I could have more banner options to choose from for the tent mod.  Once I get something semi decent working for the Tent mod i'll upload it here for ya smile.png

Now that I think about it if you wanted to help what would be helpful for me is if you downloaded some of your favorite furry hentai pictures and zipped it up and sent me a link so I can make a version of the Adventure Tent with furries :)

Also I started using the Adventure Tent Mod about 3 weeks ago, and now I'm hooked lol.  So i'll definilty be getting this working sooner rather than later.

Now that I think about it if you wanted to help what would be helpful for me is if you downloaded some of your favorite furry hentai pictures and zipped it up and sent me a link so I can make a version of the Adventure Tent with furries :)

Also I started using the Adventure Tent Mod about 3 weeks ago, and now I'm hooked lol.  So i'll definilty be getting this working sooner rather than later.

Roger that! When I get some time later today, I will link you to some things. I linked to some Krystal before, I will post or link a zip file in a PM later today. c: I'm at work right now though.

Now that I think about it if you wanted to help what would be helpful for me is if you downloaded some of your favorite furry hentai pictures and zipped it up and sent me a link so I can make a version of the Adventure Tent with furries smile.png

Roger that! When I get some time later today, I will link you to some things. I linked to some Krystal before, I will post or link a zip file in a PM later today. c: I'm at work right now though.

Sounds good, i was playing around with it so far and i got the Tent looking a little bit sexier.  Currenlty its only Futa content but will be expanding as this gets closer to release.  It requirest the Adventure Tent of course found below

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15272/?

this is my first mod with an ESP so modders if i did something incorrect please let me know, from my testing though it should be safe.

EDIT: Removed bad attachment, see below post for different version

Now that I think about it if you wanted to help what would be helpful for me is if you downloaded some of your favorite furry hentai pictures and zipped it up and sent me a link so I can make a version of the Adventure Tent with furries smile.png

Sounds good, i was playing around with it so far and i got the Tent looking a little bit sexier.  Currenlty its only Futa content but will be expanding as this gets closer to release.  It requirest the Adventure Tent of course found below

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15272/?

this is my first mod with an ESP so modders if i did something incorrect please let me know, from my testing though it should be safe.

attachicon.gifALPHA_Glevsexytent.7z

i forgot do delete the backup ESP's i made, this is same version except removed unnecessary ESPs

ALPHA_sexytentv2.7z

Enjoying the update smile.png

Just a heads-up though: Mod Organizer can't read GlevSexySkyrim_2016-1-21.7z as a fomod 'cause the folder hierarchy is too deep, had to repack.

hmmm which download did you use?  the one from mega or direct from lovers lab?

Just a heads-up though: Mod Organizer can't read GlevSexySkyrim_2016-1-21.7z as a fomod 'cause the folder hierarchy is too deep, had to repack.

I used the one from mega about 2 hours ago, and MO read the fomod ok on my end. Installed with no issues.

I used the one from mega about 2 hours ago, and MO read the fomod ok on my end. Installed with no issues.

good to know, thanks!

Ok I did alot more work on the Adventure Tent mod.  Download is below along with link to the required mod if you need it.  Currently its only Futa content, I've already made the assets for the Beast version but I'll upload that with the final version.  Also in this release there is a new ESP called ADVMoreLights.esp all it does is add a few more light sources so the areas that I thought were dark before, so with this I think it's a bit easier to see the paintings and banners.  This is an optional ESP so you don't need to use it, I'll be including this with the final release in some form weather its a separate ESP or not I'm not sure yet.

Before I publish the mod the few things i want to finish up are, verify all the extra lighting looks good, making a Beast version of the mod, making a mix beast and futa version of the mod, and creating the FOMod Installer that includes all the options for these

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/gizca

requires: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15272/?

GlevsexytentBETA.7z

• 2 weeks later...

oh fun fun, animal mansion. Thank you for telling us that your working on it Glev, since I am having to do a total reinstall knowing that means I can start determining how to fit that in? is there any special version of it to use?

edit : just saw that its the plus model... just worried that there may be a specific mod number or the like, or worse as with some mods, multiple versions same mod name

oh fun fun, animal mansion. Thank you for telling us that your working on it Glev, since I am having to do a total reinstall knowing that means I can start determining how to fit that in? is there any special version of it to use?

edit : just saw that its the plus model... just worried that there may be a specific mod number or the like, or worse as with some mods, multiple versions same mod name

I don't think it'll conflict with Future versions of the Animal Mansion Mod, I talked to the Mod author and he seemed excited I was working on this so i would assume any new versions of his he'll make sure is compatible with what I'm making.  Currently the version I'm working on is Version 1.0 which is available for download currently below.  Once I have something working for the Animal Mansion I'll post the Beta of it on this forum so anyone can test that wants to.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2217-animal-mansion-plus/

I love the idea, but the coloring of most of the images are too bright & colorful for Skyrim IMHO. Would it be possible to add a desaturated version that's less bright or colorful?

Which part of my mod specifically do you think is too bright?  I should be able to darken anything fairly easy just need to know exactly where things are too bright for you.

Oh dear, that brightness is one of the selling points for me and the other using my load. She has serious visual related issues and I use those materials to have better gauge of whats around me. <I tend to be more then a bit derpy in nature> and the brightness cheers me up, lets me know whats where, and what is where when I also can get lost in words and trying to make sense of them.

Thank you again Glev for bringing up what mod your working on visually as it definitely helps out in planning, especially since you are quite popular here for your work. It is always visually appealing and noticeable.

Now that I have seen what your pure Futa load for that adventure tent, I can appreciate it greatly. It leave me curious about the other one. I usually use the mixed one. Its what I discovered your work with back on the tattoos, which are sometimes the only ones I remember to load, and continued to now with your added meshes. That leaves me curious what it would be like to see what the animal related one would be like.

bleh to much talk talk. laters

I love the idea, but the coloring of most of the images are too bright & colorful for Skyrim IMHO. Would it be possible to add a desaturated version that's less bright or colorful?

Which part of my mod specifically do you think is too bright?  I should be able to darken anything fairly easy just need to know exactly where things are too bright for you.

Well I was going off the screen shots when I made that comment. Having loaded up the mod and looked at it in-game, the mod is certainly colorful but it's not nearly as bright or jarring as I thought it would be. The banners seem about right. I think the shields & signs could use a little less saturation or a weathered effect.

Yeah the screen shots make those banners look really bright. Wish I knew how, but if its more then ENBoost I wont be likely touching it. What do you mean by less saturation, I find that signs look different depending on time of day and light source. Haven't paid as much as attention to the shields beyond checking them to see what area they belong to. Not meaning to be lazy about it, just haven't had much cause to aside from when I have a bounty and trying to avoid guards in the back countries.

Well I was going off the screen shots when I made that comment. Having loaded up the mod and looked at it in-game, the mod is certainly colorful but it's not nearly as bright or jarring as I thought it would be. The banners seem about right. I think the shields & signs could use a little less saturation or a weathered effect.

Gotcha, i might make a darker patch later down the line for the signs and shields (optional of course)

Yeah the screen shots make those banners look really bright. Wish I knew how, but if its more then ENBoost I wont be likely touching it. What do you mean by less saturation, I find that signs look different depending on time of day and light source. Haven't paid as much as attention to the shields beyond checking them to see what area they belong to. Not meaning to be lazy about it, just haven't had much cause to aside from when I have a bounty and trying to avoid guards in the back countries.

I use different ENBs so thats probalby whats making them bright, alot of my screenshots are done with either RealVision ENB or Unbleak ENB.

• 4 months later...