OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Greetings!

I'm having some issues with my install of Osex and I hope someone may have a solution.

I currently have the following installed

SKSE

SkyUI

NetImmerse Override

OSA

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

CBBE

FNIS

OSex

Quality World Map

Game & Save load with no issues. The problem I am having is while being able to bring up the menu with crosshairs aimed at an NPC and being able to change their outfits and Inspect them. I am unable to start a scene. There is an animate option under one of the menus however it does nothing. The only way I can even bring up the Osex menu is while aiming at NPCs.

Am I missing a required piece? I am using ModOrganizer and have updated FNIS behaviors. 

ammm u need to install fnis

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

Greetings!

I'm having some issues with my install of Osex and I hope someone may have a solution.

SKSE

SkyUI

NetImmerse Override

OSA

CBBE

FNIS

OSex

Quality World Map

Game & Save load with no issues. The problem I am having is while being able to bring up the menu with crosshairs aimed at an NPC and being able to change their outfits and Inspect them. I am unable to start a scene. There is an animate option under one of the menus however it does nothing. The only way I can even bring up the Osex menu is while aiming at NPCs.

Am I missing a required piece? I am using ModOrganizer and have updated FNIS behaviors. 

I have that installed and listed under CBBE.

Greetings!

SKSE

SkyUI

NetImmerse Override

OSA

CBBE

FNIS

OSex

Quality World Map

aha didn't see my mistake try read kinky install instructions

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64148-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/page-12?do=findComment&comment=1615803

So I ran the AutoIntimates scenario again and looked through the log I got Actor_Lucy_00000007_FULL.txt. It was saying something about rejecting not only the OnePieces but also the Sets, so I did an experiment and removed the OnePieces and the IntimatesSet tags from my forms.xml, leaving it with two IntimatesL entries and two IntimatesH entries. 

This time, when I restarted the game and removed my player character's cuirass, the AutoIntimates worked and automatically equipped an upper body and lower body piece. However, I had the option to remove the bra and panties from the very beginning in the OSex menu, before I had removed her cuirass. Are you supposed to have that option? I would think you would only have the option to remove visible pieces of clothing. I didn't actually try removing the bra or panties at that point to see what would happen, but if that's a bug and getting a log of what happens would help, let me know and I can get that log.

Another thing that was weird was that after OSA had successfully equipped the intimates, I couldn't remove them. After the cuirass was gone, when I selected "remove her bra/panties" in the OSex menu it played the appropriate animations but kept the intimates equipped, and I was unable to unequip them directly through my inventory menu. Redressing my player character DID successfully unequip the intimates, however. 

I took another full log Actor_Lucy_00000007_FULL_taketwo.txt after the AutoIntimates worked, and then I took an ESG logActor_Lucy_00000007_ESG_taketwo.txt after the redressing successfully unequipped the intimates. They don't seem to say anything about my inability to unequip the intimates, though.

Let me know if you want me to run any other scenarios and grab logs for you!

Also, in regards to the scaling sweaty effect that you mentioned wanting in your above post, I'm using a mod right now called Wet Function Redux http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2753-wet-function-redux/ that already does this kind of thing. It's capable of applying a scaled sweaty/glossy skin texture to specific NPCs within a radius (that part is configurable - I only target my player character), and it scales based on how long you've been in the rain, or how much magicka/stamina you've used, or how long you've been running, or if you've immersed yourself in a body of water. It's already got SexLab Aroused integration, so I wonder if integration with OSA would also be possible once the body.xml and arousal systems are in place?

Greetings!

SKSE

SkyUI

NetImmerse Override

OSA

CBBE

FNIS

OSex

Quality World Map

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64148-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/page-12?do=findComment&comment=1615803

I may have inadvertently discovered that "MENU" is bound to numEnter...however my Razer Deathstalker Ultimate treats enter on the numpad as normal "Enter".

Is there a way to rebind the menu to a different key?

There is a super secret emergency keypress you can do to fix this, it makes the controls a a pain to use until you rebind them but moves all keys off the numpad so anyone can successfully rebind even if they are in a checkmate like you are now:

It's at the very end of this article:

http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/osa/book/controls/

In the case that a user has absolutely no access to a numpad and cannot rebind their keys there is EMERGENCY REBIND MODE. This is meant to only be used as a last resort to be able to rebind your keys and is a little strange to use since it rebinds the menu keys to your characters movements keys. Here's how you do it:

USING EMERGENCY REBIND MODE:

- Hold Down F8 for 10 seconds then release it, a notification will appear saying the mode was engaged.

- The basic keys to navigate OSA menus have now been moved.

- WASD: Up, Down, Left, Right

- Q: Yes

- E: No

- Left Shift = Main Menu

Greetings!

SKSE

SkyUI

NetImmerse Override

OSA

CBBE

FNIS

OSex

Quality World Map

I may have inadvertently discovered that "MENU" is bound to numEnter...however my Razer Deathstalker Ultimate treats enter on the numpad as normal "Enter".

Is there a way to rebind the menu to a different key?

There is a super secret emergency keypress you can do to fix this section, it makes the controls a a pain to use until you rebind them but moves all of them off the numpad so anyone can successfully rebind them even if they are in a checkmate like you are now:

It's at the very end of this article:

http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/osa/book/controls/

In the case that a user has absolutely no access to a numpad and cannot rebind their keys there is EMERGENCY REBIND MODE. This is meant to only be used as a last resort to be able to rebind your keys and is a little strange to use since it rebinds the menu keys to your characters movements keys. Here's how you do it:

USING EMERGENCY REBIND MODE:

- Hold Down F8 for 10 seconds then release it, a notification will appear saying the mode was engaged.

- The basic keys to navigate OSA menus have now been moved.

- WASD: Up, Down, Left, Right

- Q: Yes

- E: No

- Left Shift = Main Menu

10\10

tumblr_o98fwoVC1x1ubnr1mo1_1280.gif

Found this going through my animation files, was trying to make a 9 actor female super scene but couldnt' figure out where to put the 4.

A lot of posts and good information and questions here. I'll get back to them tomorrow, sorry was a long night getting this already. Thank you everyone again, launch went very good and we'll celebrate tomorrow

So I ran the AutoIntimates scenario again and looked through the log I got attachicon.gifActor_Lucy_00000007_FULL.txt. It was saying something about rejecting not only the OnePieces but also the Sets, so I did an experiment and removed the OnePieces and the IntimatesSet tags from my forms.xml, leaving it with two IntimatesL entries and two IntimatesH entries. 

This time, when I restarted the game and removed my player character's cuirass, the AutoIntimates worked and automatically equipped an upper body and lower body piece. However, I had the option to remove the bra and panties from the very beginning in the OSex menu, before I had removed her cuirass. Are you supposed to have that option? I would think you would only have the option to remove visible pieces of clothing. I didn't actually try removing the bra or panties at that point to see what would happen, but if that's a bug and getting a log of what happens would help, let me know and I can get that log.

Another thing that was weird was that after OSA had successfully equipped the intimates, I couldn't remove them. After the cuirass was gone, when I selected "remove her bra/panties" in the OSex menu it played the appropriate animations but kept the intimates equipped, and I was unable to unequip them directly through my inventory menu. Redressing my player character DID successfully unequip the intimates, however. 

I took another full log attachicon.gifActor_Lucy_00000007_FULL_taketwo.txt after the AutoIntimates worked, and then I took an ESG logattachicon.gifActor_Lucy_00000007_ESG_taketwo.txt after the redressing successfully unequipped the intimates. They don't seem to say anything about my inability to unequip the intimates, though.

Let me know if you want me to run any other scenarios and grab logs for you!

Also, in regards to the scaling sweaty effect that you mentioned wanting in your above post, I'm using a mod right now called Wet Function Redux http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2753-wet-function-redux/ that already does this kind of thing. It's capable of applying a scaled sweaty/glossy skin texture to specific NPCs within a radius (that part is configurable - I only target my player character), and it scales based on how long you've been in the rain, or how much magicka/stamina you've used, or how long you've been running, or if you've immersed yourself in a body of water. It's already got SexLab Aroused integration, so I wonder if integration with OSA would also be possible once the body.xml and arousal systems are in place?

Thanks a lot Fox for the logs and the tips on the sweat I'll check it out. 

It seems like intimatesOP might be broken. I'll do some tests tomorrow and see if I can get it working, the bug will reveal itself most likely. Thank you so much for all these thorough logs and the details on when it wasn't functioning when unequiping I think I can recreate that.

Skyrim does a dirty trick where things can be equipped in 2 ways, a forced equip or a regular equip. Forced equip will equip an NPC regardless if they have the item or not. The thing is if you add (or remove) an item to an npc they usually do an outfit assesment and re-equip all their stuff in their inventory, and you can't stop it, it's somewhere in the skyrim.exe. The only way I can get items on the NPC is by having them force equip it which bypasses the outfit check. Thing is when that happens on the player they are unable to remove it but the player can add items without going through outfit check stuff. 

So I need to add a check if the actor is player to equip the item in a regular fashion or if it's an npc to force equip it. Should be straight forward now that you helped me find it, thanks! I'll have an OSA patch soon that corrects this.

I see the file is a texture replacement for sweaty, I always get best results just tweaking the specular directly on the nif for sweat but I fear that won't be possible, textures would be but would need some organization, I think it would definitely be possible now to get them sweating after a lot of activity.

I see the file is a texture replacement for sweaty, I always get best results just tweaking the specular directly on the nif for sweat but I fear that won't be possible, textures would be but would need some organization, I think it would definitely be possible now to get them sweating after a lot of activity.

Wet function redux would work perfectly with your mod if you would have sex utilize stamina

tumblr_o98fwoVC1x1ubnr1mo1_1280.gif

Found this going through my animation files, was trying to make a 9 actor female super scene but couldnt' figure out where to put the 4.

A lot of posts and good information and questions here. I'll get back to them tomorrow, sorry was a long night getting this already. Thank you everyone again, launch went very good and we'll celebrate tomorrow

Oh, nice. Looking forward to lesbian content.

Yes ideally I think I can make it work where you have to engage with the NPC and find out about them, or if they have a defined body.xml you'll be able to learn what they like and respond too. You kind of have to earn whatever you want to accomplish, for the sensuality experience of the build up but the option to simply make the cum will still be there if you don't want to bother. It's sounds mini-gameish and it is but I'm hoping to blur that line as much as possible when/if I take it on by making the data similar to how I make expressions, make a big soup of variables that are shifting for a lot of obtuse details of psychology, bio/chemistry, so it's not predictable and doesn't feel like a machine.

It will be too passes, some of it is semi RP data that has no skyrim entity for it but the data is meant to be filled in correctly by the user to match that npc. There's a small section on attraction which summarizes aspects of personality / physique (randomized anything that isn't filled in) and it cross checks to decide how into the other person is, basically a short list 0-5 of different attraction related features, for them and what they are looking for, like an OSexMatch.com that you fill out for both actors. After that it will check thresholds and values in their body.xml to see how they respond to things, and the response shifts based on arousal, so as they escalate they might require different things to push it further. Going for simulation realism here as far as I can.

Body blush is something I want to do and that is possible in Skyrim and straight forward, it will most likely show up sometime, I want to do spank and impact damage also, so after many spanking their ass gets pink marks, or from hard doggy style stuff like that. Chest, face, thighs blush based on arousal / if orgasm happened. Would really like to do scaling sweaty effect also but I don't think it's possible in Skyrim even if I used all out nioverride, due to the separation of the head and body and I think nioveridde would still effect all npcs at the same time that used that body.

Idk if when this stuff will happen but it's stuff I really want and nice to hear others would be excited too.

Custom Persona work again, thanks! :)

I also like additional RPG elements and hope for expansion in this regard. Sweat maps and/or adding moisture look to body parts where appropiate is another nice idea I´d already made some thoughts on, particularly in 1st person view where the difference can be actually seen. Hope we can give 1st person cam issues and how to make it all work better more consideration in the near future as well. :)

Question: is the version that is on the Nexus any different from the latest one on here?

Hımmm, I'm also curious about that too. The one here have a later version number. I'll be using the one here just in case.

I´m pretty sure it´s the same. Nexus just says 2.02 and can be considered the release version of what thus far was beta 2.02c with latest C2 fixes.

Hi Ceo, Turely revolutionary mod!

The 2.02c version is more stable, and it seems that more custom features could be added by user.  I'm a newbie in modding and I'm not familiar with XML, I've read through the guide book and I understand some of the main ideas, to my understanding the form.xml is used to define sets of equipments, while gfx.xml is used to improve the icon system? 

But I just do not know how to write a set of concrete XML files, would you share some simple examples?Including the persona.xml and profile.xml(which are not explained further in the 2.02c guide book) I remember in earlier version there is a dummy profile.xml of camilla in riverwood and it is available as optional downold, but now it is gone, would you consider upload a set of dummy example xml files again, it would be very helpful for dummies like me to get started.

Also, I have another dummy question, what is the scene icon mean in config setting? The text explanation is vague. I see there are many types of icons, including sex, combat, etc, what is the consequence of disable/enable them?Is it just used by mod developer to edit new animations?

Hey CEO just a little note to say that what you posted looks really nice on the Nexus.  I love the Enderal piece, that was a good LOL with the pic! Very tastefully written, covering all bases. Well done!

Thanks Trixxee, generally my sense of humor is brushed over or I often get told on the internet I'm autistic so I'm glad it clicked with someone lol, I get a kick out of that pic too. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Launch is a success and having a great reception, looks like we still have some interest in this project!

Now it's time to celebrate and a victory speech for a successful launch. Thank you so much supporters for bearing with my through my multiple ninja vanishes to ultimately get to this point where we could upgrade the Nexus version with something nice for everyone. Everyone still here and rocking OSex thank you!

champagne-cork-popping-alamy-DNMH7J.jpg

Please make sure to acknowledge and give props to my core team for major contributions and help on the project in which this would not be possible without (or at least lightyears behind where it is now), my Knights of OS3XY

tumblr_o65xtcquNU1ubnr1mo4_r1_500.png

For the one's we still got around who made the push all the way to 2.02

Kinky, Pipdude, Shinji and the newly knighted R-H-Z

And my Knights RIP who have fallen in battle and are no longer with us

but whose vision lives on in their dealing with my disappearances and my not wanting to fix broken shit. Before they fell they wound up perfecting 1.09, even if it meant their own demise, to be as strong as they could get it (which was most likely the project's strongest technical push after the upgrade to UI (1.07))

For their heroic sacrifice let's take a moment of silence...

SCORPION SK

My sunshine after the rain

Cryofroze himself so he could be around after the 100 years it would take to finish downloading the ScaleForm SDK 

Cryofreeze machine malfunctioned though and he got GG'ed

ARIALYNN

Executed in North Korea for working on OSex

MIGAL

Will you open up the gates for me?

Motorcycle accident caught on camera and shown in this video.

Luckily one night I was Ouijaing to try to contact him from beyond the grave to find out how his OSexHighheelsFix script worked and I reached him.

He told me after death he wound up at a Paradise which was basically a HD remake of Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite, so that's something to look forward to!

(Even if there's a giant tree going right through the patio I'm still down)

SF

Frustrated with lack of progress on personalities he downloaded himself into the computer and became the _oGuy SexDentity

I was there when it happened and saw the whole thing go down, a lot of lightning bolts and sparks and shit.

Brothers, Sisters rest in peace or I hope things are going well for you,

we will carry the OS3XY torch as well as we can without you.

-And my Pioneers-

who had a fat enough sack to try to actually try to dick around with my cryptic fucked up xml and make something awesome:

Proxy86, Morra, FoxFingers, Jerok, and R-H-Z (again!)

(some RIP some still around)

Komotor is joining this list also soon as we're collaborating some on a module

ALSO

I haven't gone through all the posts that happened in my absence so I might have missed some recent key plays especially on the nexus forums...

but sincerely if I haven't given you a formal shout out: I see a lot of people helping out and investing time to bug hunt, improve this, or give suggestions so thanks to all of you.

----------------------------------

Thanks to the people who've always been active in this thread for years now, even just showing support, I recognize a lot of names that have been showing up this whole time and we've been typing back and forth for years now, it's a pleasure thank you!

And if you read all 10,000 pages of this topic, then FUCK YEA and thanks!

----------------

So we're done with OSA for now but most likely OSA will get a minor patch with some issues that come and need to be fixed but no new development on that side of the project for a bit. I'll be focusing on animating now with the same mandate as OSA, to clean up broken stuff and make the experience as complete as possible, with maybe a little bit of fun on the side like the OSA update had. I do have a pack I promised pretty much complete so you'll get an initial bigger pack of anims soon. After that I'm most likely going to set a time table goal where I'll release consistently x amount of animations per week, so I can push myself with a manageable goal and not burn out.

A top priority of mine is pursuing OUniverse because I have big plans for the future so I do have to split my time between OUniverse and OSex. I am sorry to those interested only in Skyrim applications of this but Skyrim is going to let me down after a while and I enjoy developing this kind of content very much so I do have to create my own platform that can carry this project into the future. Because of this I will not be able to update as often as I have in the past but I do still want to keep growing this project in the meantime. I think we've made some really awesome systems here and we're too deep to stop now. 

I might not be supposed to say this but Pipdude is planning a similar system for FO4, he's a fuck lot of a better coder then I am (and taught me how to do pretty much everything that OSex does that is cool) and is definitely in the spirit of OSex so I want to help him some also if I can with getting animations over etc. He wouldn't let me help until now because he feared people would shank him if he interfered with the OSex development time table with a distraction but I'd like to work on that a little too now that I have time.

I'll be animating for a while until I get sick of it then maybe I'll try to get the arousal, body.xml update in. I am focusing on incomplete animation that are already  in live (as there's a shit load of them) but I have a large amount of WIP animations, some of which are more complete then stuff that's in live so I would expect a few surprises or to see somethings that I talked about/posted earlier but haven't included yet. UNICORN is a priority and you'll be getting that very soon.

Thanks everyone and sorry for the rant lol

tumblr_or327etJQc1ubnr1mo5_r1_1280.jpg

Hi Ceo, Turely revolutionary mod!

The 2.02c version is more stable, and it seems that more custom features could be added by user.  I'm a newbie in modding and I'm not familiar with XML, I've read through the guide book and I understand some of the main ideas, to my understanding the form.xml is used to define sets of equipments, while gfx.xml is used to improve the icon system? 

But I just do not know how to write a set of concrete XML files, would you share some simple examples?Including the persona.xml and profile.xml(which are not explained further in the 2.02c guide book) I remember in earlier version there is a dummy profile.xml of camilla in riverwood and it is available as optional downold, but now it is gone, would you consider upload a set of dummy example xml files again, it would be very helpful for dummies like me to get started.

Also, I have another dummy question, what is the scene icon mean in config setting? The text explanation is vague. I see there are many types of icons, including sex, combat, etc, what is the consequence of disable/enable them?Is it just used by mod developer to edit new animations?

Hi Topological,

Thank you for the nice comments. You are absolutely right, form.xml tells OSA some info it needs to be able to find equipment in Skyrim, used by the new AutoIntimates system only at the moment, in the future it will allow females to equip anatomy on the fly for futafication. GFX let's you customize how the icons looks when depicting your character, so you can get them to match hair color, skin tone, eye color etc. Profile is still in, I'll have a working example soon ( I took camilla's demo down because I had to make some changes to how profile works in 2.0 so it wouldn't work now but I'll get a new working version up as soon as I can) Persona.xml is also a file for customizing their persona's (how they behave and sound in sex) but we only have my default Persona's now so there's no point to mess with it unless you want to spend some time and build a custom usable personality (which takes some learning)

I'll get a simple example of all the possible files ready as a template and I think that and OBook which will be soon will help shed light on all the systems. The trouble with forms.xml and OSA's MyEquipment / customizer_equip.xml is that I can't create a working example for people like I can with the others since I don't know the formIDs of what's installed in people's games but I think I can make an example that's clear enough for everyone.

In terms of XML it sounds much more intimidating then it is, it's basically just a few simple rules of how it's formatted which need to be followed. If you think of an excel sheet which has columns and rows, that's 2-Dimensional data. XML is 3D data and instead of an excel sheet it's like folders in windows where each folder can hold more folders but in text.

Quick XML crash course: (There's a ton of better resources online though for learning xml outside of this:)

everytime you see something like this:

<intimatesSet/> 

that is a folder

<IntimatesSet><intimatesLower/></IntimatesSet>

this is a folder with a folder inside it

if it's just a folder with nothing in it you can close it with a / in the same <>

<IntimatesSet/> 

but if it has another folder in it you have to close the folder the otherway:

<IntmatesSet> <otherFolder/> </InimatesSet>

you can have as many folders within as many folders as you want

each folder can also have properties attached to them which are like files in the folder

<IntimatesSet someValue="100">

valueName is someValue and we've set it to 100

<IntimatesSet someValue="100" color="red"/>

you can put as many variables on the folder or as many folders within folders as you want.

If you make mistakes like not wrapping " " quotes around the data or not closing a folder correctly with a / then Skyrim will crash. Also pretty much everything is case sensitive so you must be careful to match the upper or lower case letters and if I do any strange combinations of Upper or Lower case letters in the data you most likely want to replicate that.

There's a number of online xml editors that can help formatting it or finding mistakes as you get started that make the data easier to work with.

I'll get you documentation soon on this!

----------------------------------------------------

The SCENE FLAG icons are working but they have no implemenation yet by anyone. To explain what they are for:

In my unicorn scenes where one female is riding on the other's back:

tumblr_oak5hhneu91u3yh8bo4_1280.gif

I have a scene that branches from that where the girl on top answers a cellphone and starts talking on it while riding and can also take snap shots of the other one's ass while they get osexed.

The might break lore for some people, and some take it more seriously then others, like it could be a total deal breaker for some users. I as the module developer tag the scene as using "Modern Objects" - If the user has the "Modern Objects" flag disabled then OSA will not reveal any scenes that have that flag. When i release my whip cream enema scene it is going to be flagged as "Hyper-Taboo" and "Modern Objects" and require those flags since that's not for everyone.

OSex doesn't need much of that functionality since it's a sex mod in the first place and wouldn't be downloaded otherwise but for modules that want to be a little broader they can add content more freely and let the user decide what they want revealed by settings. It kind of overlaps with the purpose of plugins but it's good for smaller scale modules that aren't large enough to warrant a plugin, or strange content that is only 1 or 2 scenes and wouldn't be enough to make sense to put into a plugin.

The module developer tags scenes that might be controvercial or bother some users, and the user can decide which tags they want to block out of their experience.