OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Thanks for quick answer, Ceo, and for a most awesome (dev-wise, not to mention content) mod that I have ever seen. I want to reask my first question though, is there a chart that shows the possible transitions? Otherwise, I am afraid I will spend next week experimenting and finding all possible paths... 

Kinky I added defaults to the _config file but I am not going to include them by default. If you want to customize them you can paste the line's into your _config.xml inside the <esg></esg> block  but OSA will default to the settings you have now if these aren't in the _config files. Basically you can add them if you want to control it. They have to be formatted a little strictly because this it has to be compressed data that I can store in the papyrus script so it persists after saving the game:

<defaultMap v="helmet,x,cuirass,gloves,x,necklace,rings,boots,x,shield,x,x,x,earrings,glasses,intlow,pants,x,miscup,miscmid,x,x,x,misclow,stockings,x,inthigh,cape,x,miscarms,x,x"/>
<defaultMap v="helmet,x,cuirass,gloves,x,necklace,rings,boots,x,shield,x,x,x,earrings,glasses,intlow,pants,x,miscup,miscmid,x,x,x,misclow,stockings,x,inthigh,cape,x,miscarms,x,x"/>
<defaultExclude v="61"/>
<defaultExclude v="61"/>

They come in pairs 1st is male 2nd is female

<defaultMap> is slots 30-61 separated by commas put an x there if you don't want esg assigned to that slot, the esg types have to match the esg ID exactly.
<defaultExclude> a list of all slots to exclude  separated by commas v="61,55,45,35,32" for example

if you don't have them it will just use the values above but you can change them however you want now.

---

I wrote this all out in oBook clearer so you'll be able to have better documenation there on setting it up when I post that.

Thanks that seems simple enough. :)

Thanks for quick answer, Ceo, and for a most awesome (dev-wise, not to mention content) mod that I have ever seen. I want to reask my first question though, is there a chart that shows the possible transitions? Otherwise, I am afraid I will spend next week experimenting and finding all possible paths... 

You can use navigate or roulette options from menu to easily see what animations you have available.

You can choose to transition to them or to warp instantly.

The way you asked your questions makes me feel like you are asking about version 1.6 in which case forget about that version and get newest one from the link in my signature.

In any case experimenting is the key to success. :D

I did tests and can confirm that it's broken in the script. I repaired it and it will work now in the next OSA version today.

Here's my persona document I used for testing: I did notice a few things that might be inconsistencies but I'll revist this after the next nexus launch.

<intimate>
<motifclass id="_OFione"/>
<reactclass spank="_OFione" inpus="_OFione" inanal="_OFione" inmo="_OFione" pnpus="_OFione" pnanal="_OFione" pnmo="_OFione" gentle="_OFione" phys="_OFione" rough="_OFione" abuse="_OFione" hair="_OFione" expo="_OFione" clothes="_OFione" kiss="_OFione" emb="_OFione"/>
<mienclass expression="_OFione" voice="_OFione"/>
<emoclass expression="_OFione" voice="_OFione"/>
</intimate>

<formclass ivo="_OFione" />

Note: any of those sections can be left blank, anything not filled in will be randomized/ 

Also to clarify what some of the more vague ones are in the react: 

gentle, phys, rough, abuse are a range of phsyical touches, I'm going to start tagging some of the motions in OSex during transitions with these so actors have facial reactions to them. For example when the dom flips the female over from doggy to mish that will prob get a "phys" reaction, where as when he tugs on her hips from standing adore > reverse that will most likely get a gentle reaction. Rough is for questionable stuff out of context of the bedroom, and abuse is for stuff that crosses the line.

expo is for being exposed in a clothing sense or body placement sense, and will proc emotional reactions based on those. Mainly when getting undressed or when getting proped up in certain positions.

<formclass ivo="_OFione"> was returning undefined but I believe that's only because that's a madeup formclass that I don't actually have data for in my .oform. I'm pretty sure if the form existed it would fill out correctly.

VoiceSuite is a bit of a bandaid to prevent actors from having vastly different sub voices since they can quickly change between different voice packs, there had to be a tieing element that grouped them together.

VoiceSuite isn't assignable in  persona since it's meant to help random generated assemblies of voices be more unified. If you know the combinations there's no point not to fill them in so need for VoiceSuite in a persona.xml. It will still however pick a VoiceSuite from those installed and in case any of the formclass entries aren't filled out it will use the voice suite it picked. This way if you only filled in like wizard sex voice (wvo) for example it would still auto fill in the sex sounds (Primal ivo and Primal Suck ivos and Voice (vo) )  in a way that is unified.

LipSync i discovered can't be set yet and is only autorandomized. I'll make a change to  this in 2.03. It sets up the vowel shapes for the actor's mouth

I'm going to post 2.02 to nexus first but I'll plan these changes for a smaller update 2.03 because I have a short list of things I want to do that will take a few days but I want to get this on nexus now so I'm not in perma development and never release anything. I'd very much appreciate more feedback as you go because this is a big help in identifying broken segments along the way, on your route to the first ever new custom persona.

Sorry Tangorn I don't have a map or documentation of all scenes in a way that's clear.

I'd say OSex the Movie would be your best bet as that shows every single position to date, but doesn't show transitions. Once you see it you can get a rough idea how to get to it using OSex. The good news is that the way I organized the scenes a majority are kind of grouped up in chunks, with some dead space in between where the actors aren't really in a common sexable position and they take a few small steps to get through these parts. I think with some use you'll see it's not quite as webby as it might seem.

You can see the sceneID from every scene in the SCENEMENU > INFO panel so the best bet would be just to explore and play as if you are choreographing writing down the scenes that you like as you travel.

Thank you also for the really nice comments!

You can use navigate or roulette options from menu to easily see what animations you have available.

You can choose to transition to them or to warp instantly.

The way you asked your questions makes me feel like you are asking about version 1.6 in which case forget about that version and get newest one from the link in my signature.

In any case experimenting is the key to success. :D

I have a feeling I messed up something in installation. Indeed I installed the latest on Nexus first, before I signed up here and got the latest one, but I think I did something as stupid as install one on top of the other....

I think I need clean wipe and reinstall, because I clearly remember seeing roulette at some point, but I can't find it any more. And it seem not that stable freezing on exit of the scene...

For some reason I always get huge FPS loss with OS installed. I ran a small build, using the STEP guide and after about five minutes I was at around 10 FPS. Has anyone else had this?

This has occurred for several versions, so it must surely be a mod involved with STEP ...

I did tests and can confirm that it's broken in the script. I repaired it and it will work now in the next OSA version today.

Here's my persona document I used for testing: I did notice a few things that might be inconsistencies but I'll revist this after the next nexus launch.

Note: any of those sections can be left blank, anything not filled in will be randomized/

Also to clarify what some of the more vague ones are in the react:

gentle, phys, rough, abuse are a range of phsyical touches, I'm going to start tagging some of the motions in OSex during transitions with these so actors have facial reactions to them. For example when the dom flips the female over from doggy to mish that will prob get a "phys" reaction, where as when he tugs on her hips from standing adore > reverse that will most likely get a gentle reaction. Rough is for questionable stuff out of context of the bedroom, and abuse is for stuff that crosses the line.

expo is for being exposed in a clothing sense or body placement sense, and will proc emotional reactions based on those. Mainly when getting undressed or when getting proped up in certain positions.

was returning undefined but I believe that's only because that's a madeup formclass that I don't actually have data for in my .oform. I'm pretty sure if the form existed it would fill out correctly.

VoiceSuite is a bit of a bandaid to prevent actors from having vastly different sub voices since they can quickly change between different voice packs, there had to be a tieing element that grouped them together.

VoiceSuite isn't assignable in persona since it's meant to help random generated assemblies of voices be more unified. If you know the combinations there's no point not to fill them in so need for VoiceSuite in a persona.xml. It will still however pick a VoiceSuite from those installed and in case any of the formclass entries aren't filled out it will use the voice suite it picked. This way if you only filled in like wizard sex voice (wvo) for example it would still auto fill in the sex sounds (Primal ivo and Primal Suck ivos and Voice (vo) ) in a way that is unified.

LipSync i discovered can't be set yet and is only autorandomized. I'll make a change to this in 2.03. It sets up the vowel shapes for the actor's mouth

I'm going to post 2.02 to nexus first but I'll plan these changes for a smaller update 2.03 because I have a short list of things I want to do that will take a few days but I want to get this on nexus now so I'm not in perma development and never release anything. I'd very much appreciate more feedback as you go because this is a big help in identifying broken segments along the way, on your route to the first ever new custom persona.

Thanks for further info on entries and particulalry what is yet placeholders when it comes to features not implemented yet. My persona file is actually the same with exception of anything related to voice suites, where I left OGal in place since I haven´t yet added a custom one, beeing a feature next on my todo list. What about the entries between intimate block and formclass ivo. I left these untouched in my persona file. Should I leave these in place or rather delete? In case these unused (?) entries do cause some issues in current build.

flags

prefernces

attraction

description

skill

facesuite

a

e

i

o

facesuite

In the meantime I keep learning and doing my homeworks with OGal class instead of the custom one. :)

Hey CEO, I've been trying to get the Auto-Intimates to work for my player character by putting the forms.xml in OSA\Persona\pc\female, which is the path I saw when I viewed my player character's details in a scene. However, it hasn't been working. I started a scene, and then had the male remove my PC's cuirass, but nothing happened. I also tried the same thing with some clothing that had separate top and bottom parts (instead of being a one piece set like most vanilla armors), but still no luck.

I have checked in the settings to make sure that the female auto-intimates settings were switched on. I have also tried making sure that all of the clothing pieces I referenced in forms.xml were also in my inventory before having my PC's curiass removed. 

I've attached my forms.xml so you can make sure I haven't done something obviously wrong. Also, if logs might help diagnose what has gone wrong here, let me know which ones to grab.

I WAS able to gfx my player character successfully, and I've also attached some screenshots of that. I did have to apply the "tenderRGB" fix discovered a page or two back to get it to work, though. 

As it's my first time commenting in this thread, I'd like to take the time to say that the work you and the team have done is truly top-tier. With OSA and OSex, I think you've managed to create the best, most immersive simulation of intimacy that exists at this time. Despite the fact that it is still a work in progress, I feel that it manages to surpass similar simulation technology made by companies like Illusion. The whole expression system where the actors react to each position and each thrust is particularly mind-blowing. It truly makes the simulation come alive. I can't wait to see what different Persona settings and the arousal system will bring to the table. 

forms.xml

post-55696-0-89193900-1496638331_thumb.png

post-55696-0-64382800-1496638391_thumb.png

post-55696-0-92989300-1496638432_thumb.png

Very nice job getting gfx set up and trying out AutoIntimates thanks. The forms.xml looks correct to me including the color assignments. I'm not sure where it's getting caught up on, there's a chance it's the IntimatesOP and there's a bug in that section and it happened to roll the OnePiece both times.

If you don't mind and are able to help me further can you repeat the test including removing the cuirass then open the SCENE MENU and:

INFO > CHARACTERS > LOGS  (Make sure you TOG to the actor with autointimates here then: --- Go up to "Full Log" and hit the YES/OK button which will output a log text file to data/OSA/logs/ it should be named your characterName+FullLog.txt or something similar to that. Can you post that here so I can see. The AutoIntimate logs are really detailed so it should tell us what exactly is going wrong.

I think you're really close, either it's a bug with IntimatesOP or something about about the initialization of OSA an the npc getting registered before things were set up.

Just some quick notes on this:

-The npcs don't need the items in advance, OSA will give and equip them with the items.

- for black clRGB I'd prob step it up a few shades like 222222 or 333333 so it isn't flat black which would make the solid color blend with the edges and shading. FFFFFF imo doesn't suffer the same problem and works fine / looks sexy.

Thank you so much for the very nice comments and support on this system, always really nice to see! Also thank you for taking the time to help me solve this Fox and sorry for the trouble so far. I think it's just a small detail we're missing. Please post the log if you can!

Just some notes to clarify some things on AutoIntimates for other readers:

- In a lot of ways once OSA sees an actor per session (Meaning a start of the game.exe file) It will tend to remember that NPC from the original data it aquired for them from that session until the game turns off. I'm working on ways to control this better but it's difficult with the way Skyrim works. It will gather data on NPCs either by starting a scene with them, getting them registered in the targeting menu, or inspecting them. Chances are when ever one of these occur is when OSA will figure out AutoIntimates so once it's set the first time it's pretty set in stone for the rest of that playthrough.

- It's my purposes is 2 reasons. 1. a lot of people were rightfully so struggling having UpperBody intimates in their game since it's pretty much impossible to do it in Skyrim in an unressing sense, so I hope this will make bra's as a part of undressing possible. 2. While there's other mods that do it, I thought it could be a good system to intimate-ify Skyrim NPCs and most likely the combination of OSA/XML can be a stronger and more light weight solution thsn alternatives in a past.

2.02C2

Final version before nexus. I'll post today if everything goes well. I updated the 2.02C post with the new OSA so everything stays in one place.

Post with the files is here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/?p=1915342

You only need to update OSA, rest hasn't been changed. (I took the OSex one down by accident but it's the same one as before.)

I made one small change to the papyrus side of things which will most likely have big results. It's using some archaic barely documented secret Skyrim stuff. What I think this will do is make actors never fall through the floor ever again when you start scenes however since it's sketchy skyrim shit who knows what might happen as consequences. Most likely none and you'll just never fall through the floor again when you're trying to OSex people but you never know. Test please.

Nothing major mostly just small tweaks to niche stuff or minor bugs. Only really major thing is that icons now update clothing status as soon as you make clothing changes from the scene menu but that's about it. Oh and the not falling through the floor thing....

Full patch notes since 2.02C to 2.02C2

- Included optional lines that can be insterted into _config.xml to overidde what the ESG Configuration menu sets things to when you click "RESTORE DEFAULTS"

<defaultExclude v="61"/>
<defaultExclude v="61"/>

- Icons now process CuirassMode correctly, meaning default cuirasses will make icons and other OSA things consider them as having pants also included.

- Added options to disbale the cuirassMode check and always consider cuirass only as chest piece (Separate for male and female)

- FEMALE | CUIRASS INCLUDES Pants
- MALE | CUIRASS INCLUDES Pants

- Added an entry to the _config.xml under <esg> where you can redefine this keyword if you don't want to use the default one

- Adding the keyword to items would be a fairly advanced process that would need either CK or TESVedit knowledge but it's there if the details of pants display are bothering anyone and they want to take it to the limit.

<keywords chestOnly="ChestOnly"/>

- Fixed an issue where skinRGB data for GFX wasn't being used because of a check requiring obsolete tenderRGB data. There might be further errors in the code related to this that are not caught yet but we'll see what happens for now.
;Thanks to here_and_now for discovering and solving this

-------------------------------

----------

-Icons will now instantly update to reflect clothing when you make changes to actor equipment using the SCENE | EQUIP menu. 

-Added the renameInGame config option, when enabled OSA will also rename the NPC in Skyrim to reflect the name OSA assigned. Without this they will be renamed only in OSA menu dsiplay.

| RENAME IN GAME

- Discovered and fixed finally the issue with HudMenuGFX blocking personality data (voice and expression) from being loaded.
; Thanks to lans139 for many rounds of testing to help discover the issue.

- Customizer can now be used for AutoIntimates. Customizer_equip.xml and Forms.xml don't have full functionality for % ratios of usage but the basic functionality is there, it will most likely be expanded to use more %s to control how often things show up.
I would also like to expand it so generic NPCs can insert their own subClasses. For example being registered as a bandit NPC would allow unique bandit intimates to get tosses into the mix ontop of or exclusively to the race/gender section of their customizer.

- I forsee some issues where customizer_equip is going to be too broad sweeping, like if a user has a game with custom NPCs installed with different bodies, in some cases it might try to equip intimates that don't fit
the body. I'll most like put either expemptions or includes, either listing the mods that should partake in autoIntimates or excluding specific NPCs from autointimates. I'll wait for user reports to see what comes up
before incorporating anything so I can see the problems clearly.

- Gave the EQUIPSLOT MENU from the SCENE MENU (Where you can remove or equip actor clothing) the similar jazz effects like flipping icons on TOG etc as the other menus got (Forgot these).

- Added Push YES to print log text box to all log screens. It's slightly different style then the Push Tog to menu and i'll work on streamlining this and adding a little bit of fun visual fx to it in the future.

Made OSA adapt better to modules that only have one actor or doesn't have data for all features:
(There's more cases in OSA where it could be improved with just one actor, like disabling tog and removing the change actor message etc. but I'll worry
about these little details later)

- Roulette option will hide if module doesn't have a roulette datamap
- Navigate will hide if module doesn't have a navigate datamap
- Arrange will hide if module uses only 1 actor
- The scene menu's first step menu will collapse to 1 line if it has fewer then 6 buttons

- Added 3 TypeM icons for the new config options from this patch

- Made a change that could have negative effects in a major way but it's small so it's easy to reverse. Clipping is disabled for a moment at the start of scenes at the point where the player would fall through the floor sometimes.
Hopefully nothing else bad will happen and the player will just never fall through the floor again, we'll see. If this works i'll apply it also to the the area where actor's pop out of place sometimes from scene alignment.

- Single actor modules can now be keybind and they will trigger the scene on the target. 

- Equipment slots from the EQUIP SLOT menu were clickable even if they didn't have items in them, generally did nothing but made a few errors with AutoIntimate Faux items. Fix this.

Also for the rare chance that someone gets really fancy with their AutoIntimates set up, the keyword will be changed on the nexus version to: isChestOnly, i forgot to update the config this time around.

For me Osa work like charm.everything work very good and smooth. :D :D :D :D :D

Nexus will be surprised from Osa Update

still have some issue in Osex but Osa work very fine to me will done CEO. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ty Lans for your help and all my other testers, everyone did great.

I think OSA is good for now, I'm posting it, and let it stand for a while. I'll focus on OSex now. OSA will get some small patches for fixes and things needed asap but the major plans like arousal and body I'm going to hold off a little bit and get OSex in the best shape I can. We got OSA a lot better and it's more then just the facade the insides behind the scenes got a lot of love it needed for future plans so we're in a good place now I think!

I got a little pack of updates and a few scene additions coming soon, dusting it off now, but after that I'll prob maintain a schedule like set a goal, deliver x animations per week and try to work through all that's broken.

still have some issue in Osex but Osa work very fine to me will done CEO. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I think OSA is good for now, I'm posting it, and let it stand for a while. I'll focus on OSex now. OSA will get some small patches for fixes and things needed asap but the major plans like arousal and body I'm going to hold off a little bit and get OSex in the best shape I can. We got OSA a lot better and it's more then just the facade the insides behind the scenes got a lot of love it needed for future plans so we're in a good place now I think!

I got a little pack of updates and a few scene additions coming soon, dusting it off now, but after that I'll prob maintain a schedule like set a goal, deliver x animations per week and try to work through all that's broken.

(arousal) @_@

Omg If Osa will have his arousal system like when npc think of sex or when they see lover that thing like Sexlab Aroused and Blush when Aroused omg thats

will be amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing @_@

(arousal) @_@

Omg If Osa will have his arousal system like when npc think of sex or when they see lover that thing like Sexlab Aroused and Blush when Aroused omg thats

Yes ideally I think I can make it work where you have to engage with the NPC and find out about them, or if they have a defined body.xml you'll be able to learn what they like and respond too. You kind of have to earn whatever you want to accomplish, for the sensuality experience of the build up but the option to simply make the cum will still be there if you don't want to bother. It's sounds mini-gameish and it is but I'm hoping to blur that line as much as possible when/if I take it on by making the data similar to how I make expressions, make a big soup of variables that are shifting for a lot of obtuse details of psychology, bio/chemistry, so it's not predictable and doesn't feel like a machine.

It will be too passes, some of it is semi RP data that has no skyrim entity for it but the data is meant to be filled in correctly by the user to match that npc. There's a small section on attraction which summarizes aspects of personality / physique (randomized anything that isn't filled in) and it cross checks to decide how into the other person is, basically a short list 0-5 of different attraction related features, for them and what they are looking for, like an OSexMatch.com that you fill out for both actors. After that it will check thresholds and values in their body.xml to see how they respond to things, and the response shifts based on arousal, so as they escalate they might require different things to push it further. Going for simulation realism here as far as I can.

Body blush is something I want to do and that is possible in Skyrim and straight forward, it will most likely show up sometime, I want to do spank and impact damage also, so after many spanking their ass gets pink marks, or from hard doggy style stuff like that. Chest, face, thighs blush based on arousal / if orgasm happened. Would really like to do scaling sweaty effect also but I don't think it's possible in Skyrim even if I used all out nioverride, due to the separation of the head and body and I think nioveridde would still effect all npcs at the same time that used that body. 

Idk if when this stuff will happen but it's stuff I really want and nice to hear others would be excited too. 

(arousal) @_@

Yes ideally I think I can make it work where you have to engage with the NPC and find out about them, or if they have a defined body.xml you'll be able to learn what they like and respond too. You kind of have to earn whatever you want to accomplish, for the sensuality experience of the build up but the option to simply make the cum will still be there if you don't want to bother. It's sounds mini-gameish and it is but I'm hoping to blur that line as much as possible when/if I take it on by making the data similar to how I make expressions, make a big soup of variables that are shifting for a lot of obtuse details of psychology, bio/chemistry, so it's not predictable and doesn't feel like a machine.

It will be too passes, some of it is semi RP data that has no skyrim entity for it but the data is meant to be filled in correctly by the user to match that npc. There's a small section on attraction which summarizes aspects of personality / physique (randomized anything that isn't filled in) and it cross checks to decide how into the other person is, basically a short list 0-5 of different attraction related features, for them and what they are looking for, like an OSexMatch.com that you fill out for both actors. After that it will check thresholds and values in their body.xml to see how they respond to things, and the response shifts based on arousal, so as they escalate they might require different things to push it further. Going for simulation realism here as far as I can.

Body blush is something I want to do and that is possible in Skyrim and straight forward, it will most likely show up sometime, I want to do spank and impact damage also, so after many spanking their ass gets pink marks, or from hard doggy style stuff like that. Chest, face, thighs blush based on arousal / if orgasm happened. Would really like to do scaling sweaty effect also but I don't think it's possible in Skyrim even if I used all out nioverride, due to the separation of the head and body and I think nioveridde would still effect all npcs at the same time that used that body. 

Idk if when this stuff will happen but it's stuff I really want and nice to hear others would be excited too. 

if that happen i will remove all SL mod from my mod Order @__@ and just be Osa Forever @___@

I tried a lot of scripted mods, among them also good ones, but what you did is a completely new level of coding. I have never played such a well made mod before, the whole ui, smoothness and complexity are absolutely phenomenal!

Thank you so much for being back and working again on OSA! :D

hi again CEO,

umm so thank you for showing me to the page that holds the plugins to OSA-OSEX. But for some reason after downloading the files and manually copy and drag them and launch FNIS then start the game, it still doesn't have the plugins in the OSA menu.

Also, while the OSA menu it says that Wizard sex plugin is installed but nothing. No animations for it.

I don't know if I installed it wrong or if?

Old bug is still present. If you start NPC on NPC scene and leave the cell without ending it, those 2 NPCS will never be able to move again.

Keybinding crash also there. I know when its going to happen coz game feels like its lagging but i have no way to see whats going on. If there is no lag then i dont crash on keybinding.

Shifted UI bug still there. It would be usefull to have some debug info to show what position OSA thinks UI is located on.

hi again CEO,

umm so thank you for showing me to the page that holds the plugins to OSA-OSEX. But for some reason after downloading the files and manually copy and drag them and launch FNIS then start the game, it still doesn't have the plugins in the OSA menu.

Also, while the OSA menu it says that Wizard sex plugin is installed but nothing. No animations for it.

Read install instructions. Link in my signature. Solution is written there.

Old bug is still present. If you start NPC on NPC scene and leave the cell without ending it, those 2 NPCS will never be able to move again.

Keybinding crash also there. I know when its going to happen coz game feels like its lagging but i have no way to see whats going on. If there is no lag then i dont crash on keybinding.

Shifted UI bug still there. It would be usefull to have some debug info to show what position OSA thinks UI is located on.

hi again CEO,

Read install instructions. Link in my signature. Solution is written there.

okay, I will. Thank you. Hopefully I'm doing this right

Greetings!

I'm having some issues with my install of Osex and I hope someone may have a solution.

I currently have the following installed

SKSE

SkyUI

NetImmerse Override

OSA

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

CBBE

FNIS

OSex

Quality World Map

Game & Save load with no issues. The problem I am having is while being able to bring up the menu with crosshairs aimed at an NPC and being able to change their outfits and Inspect them. I am unable to start a scene. There is an animate option under one of the menus however it does nothing. The only way I can even bring up the Osex menu is while aiming at NPCs.

Am I missing a required piece? I am using ModOrganizer and have updated FNIS behaviors.