OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Ok I'm back, almost got it ready for beta sorry I couldn't make it before the weekend.

Big thanks! :) No rant at all. Think it covers all my questions, including those I haven´t yet asked but readied in my head. That´ll be of great use for sure and since I already made bits of homeworks previously, I now could speed up digging through the files and start on adjustments with foreseeable results. I´d already chosen the OSex entry scene (Adore - Affection, to be found in meshes/0SA/mod/0Sex/0MF/Sy6Sy9/Ho/St9Adore.xml, if somneone likes to follow) and its chaining to d_Affection, exm_Happy and eye_Affection in Persona OGal classes as my learning entry point, as it yet has managable parameter amount, compared to scenes actually filled with actions. Combined with MFG Console usage that should one get prepared for the more complicated scenes later on. Main goal ATM as said is adaptions to custom head morphs to prevent unwanted distorsions, but next step then would be attempt creating different persona profiles, of which many are thinkable within the frame of Skyrim expression system. With the given info and the excellently crafted foundation of the system, I could think more people will start on customizing Personas in the very near future. :)

Glad it helped some, affection is a good place to start I'm going to take your idea and use it in the guide, it's simpler then sex scenes, doesn't need audio and it covers like 50% of the total scenes also. Keep me up to data with your progress please book will be coming this week sometimes which should clear everything else up. Very exciting hopefully we get some more Persona's going now. I think once people see some being created they will see how it's possible to make their own and others might start showing up.

Keep in mind if you're working on eye data that for some of the newer or more incomplete scenes I most likely slacked/have not completed perfect eye data in my scenes and might have just set them up for _OGal, if you notice any of these cases please let me know. Mainly saying so you don't waste time thinking your persona documents are not working. Standing adore should be decked out and a good place to test however.

Thus far it all works like a charm although it´s time consuming to figure out all the linking from scene and intimate class files. I´ll see if I can make some Excel charts that help keeping an overview better. Generally I can tell that it´s all fairly simple to set up personas once you know parameters (thanks again) and some the basic foundations of Osex scenes. :) I don´t want to go too deep with it for now as I think I better wait for the arousal system and other stuff beeing integrated later on, but I should be prepared then sufficiently well. With regard to logging I figured it might be a good idea to have some live logging screen for scene and intimate parameters that are in effect during scenes. Should help tracing them better and debug parameters when needed. MFG Console just gives snapshots while the scene is stopped, but oftentimes shows parameters that quite obviously while beeing set, do not reflect current face morph settings which appear either progressed or in a state that MFG console hasn´t updated yet. I mainly watch and follow scenes from 1st person view giving me greatest detail on expression and face morph nuances, particularly in face to face scenes off course. This helped me greatly to figure out particular issues like eyebrow and eye lid clipping and how to fix them. Some issues are mesh related and can be fixed i.e by offsetting the eyebrow mesh some from the head in nifskope, while others can be "fixed" by decreasing some the expression parms (blink, squint, eyebrow moves, expression amount ect.) in intimate files. With most standard NPC´the OGal settings should work just fine, unless one figures the "mood" does not quite fit a particular NPC and here it´s where customizing Persona makes really sense, as well is fun seeing your custom NPC getting "alive" in a unique and personal way. Next on my list is setting up unique voice packs which appear a somewhat more straightforward task, but I´ll see.

I was also able to create different classes in intimate and reroute them from the main initialisation files. I.e creating a different and renamed exm_happy so this one can be used instead when desired, without messing parameters in original exm_happy. I´m still just at the beginning of all that, but generally other people should feel encouraged to set up and experiment with personas as well. :)

Unfortunately I couldn´t download 2.02C main files yet for some technical issues related to my internet connection and LL servers. Would it be possible to also offer an alternate beta file DL location until the main release will be available at the Nexus?

Tips for Enhanced Camera Users (using the ini file I provided lately):

To get the remnants from 1st person body out of the way somewhat, start Osex and actor selection in 3rd person view, then switch to 1st person and look downward to your feet. Now click start scene button. OSex gets you automatically shifted to entry scene in 3rd person, but once you get back to 1st person via F key or mousewheel, the 1st person body remnants are shifted backwards enough to allow a mainly unobstructed vista. Doesn´t preserve through all following scenes, but it´s still better than before.

If prefering full PC head (and cam) rotations in 1st person, set the following line in SKSE_EnhancedCamerra.ini back to 0:

; Rotation settings match camera rotation to head rotation

; Valid values between 0.0 and 1.0 controlling the amount of rotation

fHeadBobRotation=1.0 <----

However, as soon as approaching spooning and cowboy scenes the head and cam rotation mismatch will only allow full cam rotation towards the rear (from PC head) and I suspect the problem is buried either in some OSex hardcoded settings or the animation hkx files (or maybe a skyrim limitation). Maybe CEO could help clearing that up. :)

Here we are hope that it from new start game

Thanks lans can you try this patch for me? It's not full OSA just a patch that should be installed over OSA, I think it will fix the expressions / sounds with HudMenuGFX in place so if you could one more time for me please make your setup that is using HudMenuGFX that was not getting sound/expressions before and try it with this patch to see?

I added more logs to check things around this issue so if it doesn't work still could you do the same thing also and post  the OSA | FULL LOG here for me?

REMOVED FILE - Fix is included in 2.02C2+ versions of OSA

Here we are hope that it from new start game

Thanks lans can you try this patch for me? It's not full OSA just a patch that should be installed over OSA, I think it will fix the expressions / sounds with HudMenuGFX in place so if you could one more time for me please make your setup that is using HudMenuGFX that was not getting sound/expressions before and try it with this patch to see?

I added more logs to check things around this issue so if it doesn't work still could you do the same thing also and post  the OSA | FULL LOG here for me?

sounds & expression work like charm with this patch will done :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

and here OSA FULL LOG txd if u still  need it

OSA SYSTEM | FULL LOG

MAJ | OSA UI Loaded | version: 2.02...

MAJ | Checking 0SA/_0S/UI/o.hudcheck file for hud_menu.swf compatability...

MAJ | Compatability for alternate hud_menu.swf engaged...

MAJ | OMajor loaded...

-------- BEGIN CONFIG SCRIPT ------------

CFG | ClientLanguage Settings loaded: english

CFG | Loading config.xml: ../meshes/0SA/_0S/Config/_config.xml

CFG | Loading customizer_gfx.xml: ../OSA/util/customizer_gfx.xml

CFG | Loading customizer_equip.xml: ../OSA/util/customizer_equip.xml

CFG | Loading customizer_names.xml: ../OSA/util/customizer_names.xml

CFG | Loading translate.ini: ../meshes/0SA/_0S/Translate/_english.ini

MAJ | Start-Up Complete...

----- CONFIG DOCUMENTS INCOMING -----

CFG | confix.xml loaded...

CFG | Booting InClient OSA script...

CFG | customizer_gfx.xml has been found...

CFG | customizer_equip.xml has been found...

CFG | customizer_names.xml has been found...

CFG | translate.xml has been loaded...

CFG | Loading esg_english.ini ../meshes/0SA/_0S/Translate/esg_english.ini

CFG | esg_translation.ini document has been found...

MAJ | OSA Boot-Up has been completed...

-------- BEGIN SCAN SCRIPT ------------

SCAN | Module Analysis: 1 module(s) installed...

Scan Complete. OSA_OStart event sent...

Plugin Analysis: 6 plugin(s) installed...

loading Identra: ../OSA/Persona/base/default/oIdentity.oiden

Identra Loaded

loading Formius: ../OSA/Persona/base/default/oForm.oform

Formius Loaded

BINDS | 0 module(s) currently key bound...

Targeting log reset...

Actra entry made in Actro: 00000007

INCOMING TARGET: 00000007

00000007 has been added to the male list.

ID: 00000007

Loading Module.xml:../meshes/0SA/mod/0Sex/module/module.xml

Loading Pandect.xml:../meshes/0SA/mod/0Sex/pandect/pandect.xml

Hey CEO, this might be pretty obsolete information to you by now, and it's likely you are aware of this, but I have found something interesting in the animation you can reach from spooning where you "turn her on her belly". The speed options don't work for this animation but reducing the speed to zero has a separate animation where the sub will turn around and look sideways towards the dom.

As a heads up you should base safe on a majority of documents, arousal will come in only in the motif/reaction documents but the emo/miens will not be altered. You'll see in the sex themed motifs that they have <intensity> blocks, arousal will work the same way so you'll have a division like <arousal><intensity/><intensity/></arousal><arousal><intensity/><intensity/></arousal><arousal><intensity/><intensity/></arousal> but if it doesn't see <arousal> there it will just move on and forget about arousal for that document so it's semi future proof but the data would be better with arousal data also. Arousal will only be calculated in motif/reaction documents and that's the only thing arousal wlll be touching, emotions will stay the same. Arousal is going to be a baked up value based on the actor's body stats and events that occured that gets output into a 0-5 number, it doesn't reflect bad arousal though, like if the character is negatively turned on and not happy that would be something way down the road handled by the d_ at the start of documents, to represent a total mood shift to what's happening,   d_ means they are going with the flow and trying to play ball.

here's alternative downloads for you:

2.02C OSA + OSEX:  

2.02C.rar76.6 MB
https://mega.nz/#!m5lAVbbC!J9QjISgQMIQxOp4IytbG9C18pr_8_O7sygiksh85yk8

All plugins in one:

https://mega.nz/#!z0UhEIzQ!fe2lHBNPHUsYZgsKDUZb83QZikutlCrasO0ThPxjI-c

I am currently running OSA 1.085B + OSex 1.084J , where can I backup my settings ?

OSA will automatically "try" to salvage as much of your settings as it can but it does need to reboot itself on most version updates, since I don't do them to often they tend to be pretty major and needing some changes.  A majority of your config settings should survive but 1.85 was a while ago so I can't say how much for certain.  Basically if a property still exists that it has data for from previous playing it should refill it all in but in some cases I had to force it to drop data to accomodate changes that needed new kinds of data.

_config.xml will get overwritten but it's changed so much since 1.85 I'd just let it overwrite since it didn't have much at all in it if you made changes to that document directly.

It's possible something about the rig, i don't animate the root of the scene so it might be just left at where the tpose head is for all scenes. Does that seem like the cases. imagine where the dom is standing in standing adore (the first scene) if the theory is right the camera would always just be placed around there, the cowgirl and spooning scenes start getting the actors further of their axis where the game believes they actually are located. The movement is animation but as far as the game is concerned the actor's are stacked directly on top of eachother always at the 0,0,0 coordinates of the scene.

Thanks Karoza, 

You found a scene in development, i usually test animations while i'm animating by keeping skyrim up and overwriting different speeds of the scene so I can see if I like the changes, I don't make faster speeds until I complete speed 1 so that's my process. Those will be finished at some point, I think they will be pretty sexy and are close but still pretty choppy. Figured it was close enough to leave it in at least so I didn't have to break all the connections which would make me less inclined to work on it in the future if i had to reset it up ;p

All seems good, I think we're ready to put this on Nexus. I've got a short list of changes to work out but we took care of the largest bug which was expression/sounds not working with Less Intrusive hud which would have plagued everyone on nexus. Thanks to everyone that helped test the various stages of 2.02!

I need more testing though specifically around the niche features:

I need someone to step up. Prove to me how OSA you are:

GFX your waifu (i showed how in the pdf download, it's easy like 5 minutes max)

post a picture here so I can see of your waifu's icons, but do it on my favorite icon so I can really get into it, this one:

tumblr_oqyiamkhFk1ubnr1mo1_1280.jpg

This one takes most of the fields that my icons actually have but you don't have to worry about the obscure ones. If you set up for this one you'll have pretty much perfect icons all around.

These are the main one's you need for a perfect osa gfx waifu

<skinRGB v=" "/>
<hairRGB v=" "/>
<lipsRGB v=" "/>
<eyesRGB v=" "/>
<nippleRGB v=" "/>
<fgenRGB v=" "/>

if you want to get really fancy can do the clothes too, but esg has to be set up for clothes to display well:

<intlowRGB v=" "/>

<shirtRGB v=" "/>

<pantsRGB v=" "/>

<socksRGB v=" "/>

Also if you want to check out the shading feature you can check the icon two down from that "Male Driven" to see it roughly in effect (on the female only at the moment there) All icons will have shading capabilities soon. I know not everyone gives a shit about my icons but you're going to have to deal with it, I like drawing and the project is pushing me to improve at it which is something I've always wanted to be able to do well.

Who will be my champion?

Also I need some testing of AutoIntimates, who's gonna make a stand and do it?

Thanks everyone very much for all the help and support as always, we'll have this on nexus this weekend, should be a fun time.

Lans thank you very much for sorting that out, you were a huge help, well done!

As a heads up you should base safe on a majority of documents, arousal will come in only in the motif/reaction documents but the emo/miens will not be altered. You'll see in the sex themed motifs that they have <intensity> blocks, arousal will work the same way so you'll have a division like <arousal><intensity/><intensity/></arousal><arousal><intensity/><intensity/></arousal><arousal><intensity/><intensity/></arousal> but if it doesn't see <arousal> there it will just move on and forget about arousal for that document so it's semi future proof but the data would be better with arousal data also. Arousal will only be calculated in motif/reaction documents and that's the only thing arousal wlll be touching, emotions will stay the same. Arousal is going to be a baked up value based on the actor's body stats and events that occured that gets output into a 0-5 number, it doesn't reflect bad arousal though, like if the character is negatively turned on and not happy that would be something way down the road handled by the d_ at the start of documents, to represent a total mood shift to what's happening, d_ means they are going with the flow and trying to play ball.

Big thanks for DL link. Worked perfectly. Also looking forward to work with all that most valuable info of yours which always if of big help. Fingers crossed for the oncoming Nexus release! :)

So I tested the gfx.xml and judging by the logs it wasn't parsing skinRGB, as can be seen in the first picture.

post-13495-0-09390000-1496494390_thumb.jpg

I then used a flash decompiler to see what was going on.  The parsing error occurs in the func file in the directory "scripts/__Packages/core/actor/util" inside OSA.swf on line 99.

Line 99 is the following:

if(!data.skinRGB[0].v || !data.tenderRGB[0].v)

You should be able to fix it by removing the tenderRGB conditional since it's not in the defined gfx.xml variables in your guide.

Changing it to "if(!data.skinRGB[0].v)" should fix it.

For now the bug can be worked around if you make sure both variables are not null.  So just add <tenderRGB v="somehex#"/> to your gfx.xml.

I did that for the last picture.

Hope that helped.

post-13495-0-06598100-1496494899_thumb.jpg

Edit: Forgot to add the gfx.xml I used for the temporary fix.

Edit 2: Fixed the directory

gfx.xml

Wow thanks a lot, I'm lucky you tested and knew how to dissasemble and somehow find the reference in the big mess of code. It would have been hard to find, i was using tender at first to blanket all the soft skin like femGen interior nipples etc but decided it wasn't quite right so I've been trying to take it out but I did have it left over in my test document so wasn't seeing this.

If i'm understanding right it's never getting past that check unless tender is present in the gfx so it was resorting to customizer.xml instead to tone the skin.

Thanks a lot and really nice job, looks very hot by the way thanks for doing that for me!

Wow thanks a lot, I'm lucky you tested and knew how to dissasemble and somehow find the reference in the big mess of code. It would have been hard to find, i was using tender at first to blanket all the soft skin like femGen interior nipples etc but decided it wasn't quite right so I've been trying to take it out but I did have it left over in my test document so wasn't seeing this.

If i'm understanding right it's never getting past that check unless tender is present in the gfx so it was resorting to customizer.xml instead to tone the skin.

Thanks a lot and really nice job, looks very hot by the way thanks for doing that for me!

You're welcome, and yeah it kept resorting to the customizer.xml instead.  I just realized I should've posted a screenshot of the in-game logs.  Forgot about it after I failed at trying to find a log.txt file in the folders for when it loaded gfx.xml.  Sorry about that.

Edit: Well I just found it, it was in Mod Organizer's overwrite.  I'm way too tired to be doing this.

Actor_Sheena_00000007_GFX.txt

New version is amazing. I didnt have any big issues while testing except few times i teleported into the sky at the start of a scene. Menus look AMAZING! I didnt have sound and expression issue coz i dont use that hud mods. But seems thats sorted as well.

One big pain that remains is ESG and mass confusion behind it. So here are few suggestions on how to make it more straightforward and less confusing:

First we have equipement menu:

TESV_2017-06-03_14-22-21.jpg

Here we have equipement slots arranged in 6 rows and 6 columns. Instead of slot numbers we see icons of items that are asigned in esg.

Suggestions:

- hide icons of items that are currently not equipped and show slot numbers instead

- show icon with question mark for item that is equipped but is not assigned in esg (see slot 31)

This gives more focus on whats currently equipped and what requires attention.

Then we have esg setup that for some reason looks completely different:

TESV_2017-06-03_14-24-15.jpg

Here we have item slots arranged in 8 rows and 5 columns. All asigned slots have same circle that in a menu above means they are equipped, but here it means they are asigned even though they have icon image to show that already.

Suggestions:

- Make both menus have exactly the same slot setup so that its easier to find the slot you are looking for

- Remove the glow and only show icons on slots that have asigned esg setup or even better only show glow arround slots that are currently equipped (not easy to do if you open this menu with no actor selected but see below)

- Connect this 2 menus so that you can jump from one to the other instead of going through lots of different menus to make the slots match on each of them.

(By the time i get from one to the other i forget what was 2nd slot i wanted to change)

Optional suggestion:

-sexify them both to have bigger icons, interesting effects and all the magic you put into other menus.

Question:

Restore defaults option auto assigns your setup to esg. Where is this info located and how do i create my own? There used to be xml file that i cant find anymore and that probably changed to something else.

Hey, CEO. I have a question I've been meaning to ask you for a long time. What are the mods you use for making your male character?

Ever since I saw him in most of your previews for updates, I couldn't help but wonder why he looks so great. I've been trying to make a custom follower for my game, but that follower didn't give off that feel as yours did.

All the characters you make are really charming. Especially the female ones. But I'd really like to know how you made your male character (I'm sorry if I wasted your time ;A;).

Kinky thanks, your words mean a lot to me and I'm very glad you like how this version turned out.

For starts the defaults might just be in the code with no access in _config. I will move this out into the _config.ini so you can set defaults there for convenience. I'm going to try to also make it be overwriteable from profile/persona type documents (not in this version) but later, for the case of custom followers people like that might have their own unique equipment packed that use whatever the mod author slots were but might conflict with some users, so they can have their own ESG map if needed. I'll worry about that later tho.

I'll go over the rest of your suggestions and see what I can do I would like to sex the esg menu up and of course make it more clear because I think a lot of users struggle with ESG and it's important to have it set up so  OSex can function at it's max. Most likely I will go ahead with this for now then try to make the menu more engaging and clear for the  next round a bit but I like your suggestions.

It's a nice idea to align both menus the same so it's clearer, the equipment menu has some extra buttons for full undress/redress which offset the menu but I can use the save/load and restore defaults to offset the esg setup menu so I think it will work out nicely as you said. I could most likely take the far button on the equipment menu that says coming soon which I'm not interestedin working on what that was going to be and turn that into a menu swap that takes you to esg config so you can swap between them with one click then everybody has a purpose on both pages instead of having one that does nothing atm.

Thanks Kinky!

Did you gfx your waifu?

Thanks Naikat for the props on my characters! I'll get back to you on this as I can't remember off the top of my head and I just have loose textures now without any idea where I got them from. He is the standard SoS body (Not the bodybuilder one), his face is very close to one of the default norn faces, (I want to say 1 or2) i only modified it a little bit, there's some really pretty soft male skins but he's a little scruffier /rougher skin but not as rough as vanilla Skyrim. Facial hair is standard is from Skyrim but it might be enhanced with the "Beards" mod. I will look around and see what I can figure out and post back the details with another reply to your post.

Someone did ask me this about a year and a half ago on my OSex nexus page so I'm most likely going to dig around there with some searches and see if I can find it because I think i typed it all out (but maybe just the body)

Also

Thanks to here_and_now for bug testing gfx and finding a critical problem but I still could use 2 more tests of the niche new features if anyone else wants to step up and help me out...

AutoIntimates

AutoIntimates needs tests but it's more complicated to set up (Only works with a forms.xml put in the actors folder, it doesn't work out of customizer.xml yet) Documentation is in the PDF.

Lastly 

Renaming

You can use AutoRename for generic NPCs now. A very niche feature but  i thought this might be something helpful for some people to avoid weird dialogue like, "Stroke Whiterun Guard faster". It uses customizer_names.xml and as a note all customizer.xmls are located in the data/OSA/util/ folder. It has to be turned on in config > general to work (It's off by default as it's more invasive to Skyrim then other features which are just internal OSA stuff.)

Basically the customizer_names.xml has a list of <genericNPC v="bandit"/>  if OSA encounters an NPC that matches that name and the option to rename NPCs is enabled it will rename them based on their race/gender using the list below. (It only supports first name now but will support first + last combo and special combos depending on generic NPC type so you can have bandity sounding pet names show up for bandits etc.

if I recall the v="" has to have the spaces removed so most likely

<genericNPC v="whiterunguard"> would work instead of <genericNPC v="whiterun guard"

The default customizer only has "bandit" listed an has most race/genders filled out with an assortment of names I made up but might not have them for all. If you want to mess around with the document it should be clear but ignore the autoTitle related stuff in there and anything that isn't a <firstname> since that's the only part working at the moment. That's not what I need tested really, mainly just to know that autoRename is accomplishing it's job of renaming bandits you encounter if the option is enabled. 

For now the renaming will rename the generic NPC in game but as I think of it more I'd like to add the option to allow OSA to rename the NPCs internally in it's menus but not apply the name to the NPC so people can choose one or the other.

Thanks Kinky!

Did you gfx your waifu?

Nope. Dont really have one. All my saves are gone. Not much time for playing or modding like i use to have but im planning to do another playthrough.

Ill try to do some more testing though when i get some time. Its cool what you have done with icons. Nexus guys will be really surprised.

Wondering if something with internal persona.xml format has changed in 2.02c. For my test persona I used the same persona file as in previous version, but now it seems only Motif related entry is recognized, while everything else is rerouted to OGal instead. Here´s the log:

OSA ACTOR LOG | PERSONA

Actor has a persona.xml...

Creating persona...

---------- INTIMACY ----------

creating...

---------- MOTIF ----------

motif : _OMaryna | Used persona.xml: true

---------- REACTION ----------

spank: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

emb: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

kiss: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

gentle: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

phys: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

rough: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

abuse: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

hair: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

expo: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

clothes: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

inpus: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

inanal: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

inmo: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

pnpus: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

pnanal: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

pnmo: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

---------- MIEN ----------

expression: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

voice: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

---------- EMO ----------

expression: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

voice: _OGal | Used persona.xml: false

Voice.LipShape class: _OGal

Selecting Voice Suites

Assigned VoiceSuite: _OGalVoSuite

Using Voice Suite for | undefined: _OGal

From Persona.xml: Sound Suite | IVO: _OGal

Using Voice Suite for | undefined: _OGal

Value is '!' for Voice Suite | WVO: _FEvenTone

Also when loading saved game and going straight into concole, the player character is preselected now and the following entries (in console) show up:

"(00000014)

Item "1802376B" not found for parameter ObjectID.

Compiled script not saved.

Dont know if this was answered, but it's possible to integrate vanilla dialogue if someone outside Ceo makes a Voice plugin for OSA, by learning modding and tweaking my guinea pigs (thanks to FoxFingers) and making some stuff with Audacity, even the limited FemaleArgonian voice can do alot if propely edited with the necessary time.

For example, there are many pieces in the dialogue that can work. (Agression/Fear/Pleasure/Love) and many other effects (some that manybe are not even used that much in the Sound.Bsa

(heavy breating/small lines/enemy or npc short dialogues)

Kinky I added defaults to the _config file but I am not going to include them by default. If you want to customize them you can paste the line's into your _config.xml inside the <esg></esg> block  but OSA will default to the settings you have now if these aren't in the _config files. Basically you can add them if you want to control it. They have to be formatted a little strictly because this it has to be compressed data that I can store in the papyrus script so it persists after saving the game:

<defaultMap v="helmet,x,cuirass,gloves,x,necklace,rings,boots,x,shield,x,x,x,earrings,glasses,intlow,pants,x,miscup,miscmid,x,x,x,misclow,stockings,x,inthigh,cape,x,miscarms,x,x"/>
<defaultMap v="helmet,x,cuirass,gloves,x,necklace,rings,boots,x,shield,x,x,x,earrings,glasses,intlow,pants,x,miscup,miscmid,x,x,x,misclow,stockings,x,inthigh,cape,x,miscarms,x,x"/>
<defaultExclude v="61"/>
<defaultExclude v="61"/>

They come in pairs 1st is male 2nd is female

<defaultMap> is slots 30-61 separated by commas put an x there if you don't want esg assigned to that slot, the esg types have to match the esg ID exactly.
<defaultExclude> a list of all slots to exclude  separated by commas v="61,55,45,35,32" for example

if you don't have them it will just use the values above but you can change them however you want now.

---

I wrote this all out in oBook clearer so you'll be able to have better documenation there on setting it up when I post that.

I'll investigate it today and see if I can get Fione to take all custom persona data. If it's working i'll post the persona.xml and if it's broke i'll repair it today. Thanks RHZ for finding that. 

Migal and Kinky in my second to last disapearance found a few good reasons for me to include consoleutil from the nexus with the project along with papyrusutil. It's being used to fix a few longstanding bugs that can't be accessed from papyrus but can be done from console, autointimates also uses it. Off the top of my head the only time it should redirect the targeting is when it's equipping an autointimate and I don't think anyone has tried it yet so it shouldn't be attempting to do that unless you have a forms.xml in an actor's folder that is in the scene. I'll do some tests on my end and see what that is. It could simply be part of the .dll's initialization from having it installed i'll take a look and see.

Technically you can put custom dialogue into persona and have it play out however I fear it's much more suited for playing sex grunts and pants more so then spoken lines, simply due to how it paces it, how often it does things etc. it might not feel exactly life like. You could theoretically put some spoken dialogue with a very low percentage of occuring in the persona class and that would get the effect you are looking for I think for now.

I have always had big plans to make stronger dialogue mid scene but I'm not sure if and when I'll ever get around to doing this. The end game would involve optional use of OBubble (Something i talked about a few years ago but never finished) which is on screen chat bubbles placed near the character's head which can take audio files also, so you could trigger either chat bubble words, audio words or a combination of both and this would be equipped with tools to pace the dialogue better then the default persona does. I'm not sure if this will ever come to be but it's something I've wanted to do. 

Basically you can kind of hack it in now to do what you want but there are things I could do focused on exactly what you are looking for, I'm just not sure I'll have time for it.

I need input from OCD people.

OSA uses a keyword as an extreme customization option (most likely will get no use but it's there just in case)

Point of it is to help OSA differentiate between chest pieces that are Cuirass + Pants (Like most of vanilla skyrim equipment) vs cuirass pieces that are just shirts / bikini tops stuff like that (like a lot of modded stuff). This lets it know if it should consider the actor having pants on for icon display, undressing order and other things.

Cuirasses without the keyword get registered as having pants cooked into the model and OSA considers the actor as wearing pants until the cuirass comes off

Cuirasses with the keyword get registered as just a shirt and OSA doesn't consider them having pants on (Unless they also have pants on as well)

The keyword is definable in _config.xml so if you don't like it you can change it to whatever.

--------------

For the sake of OCD I'd like input on a standardized keyword to use for this. As of now it's this:

<keywords chestOnly="ChestOnly"/>

It would have to manually be put on the piece using TESVEdit or CK if a user really wanted perfect recognition of their chest piece style.

ChestOnly  how does that sound?

or maybe isChestOnly is more inline with what vanilla skyrim does

or maybe isUpperBodyOnly

thoughts?

Hi guys, I am new here, wanted to replay Skyrim and found this mod. Sorry if it was already asked:

1. Is there a chart that shows all the transitions possible? I want to plan the scene ahead of time and then shoot it without thinking about my next choice.

2. Next step: put all these transitions that I want and delays between them in a script, hotkey it, and run it without constantly pressing buttons. Is that possible?

Here_and_now can you assist me with something since you have flash knowledge. When I'm developing for OSA and doing things that I expect users to be doing like building modules, setting up scenes, gfx, profiles etc. I don't usually do it in Skyrim just because of how long it takes to boot up Skyrim and if the xml has errors it crashes out and that takes a while too. I prefer to just test all changes I make in flash since I can put that up in ~2 seconds. If the OSA.swf script detects it's not the level0 scope (which is the case in Skyrim) it loads up a few simulation scripts and in some cases sends fake replies (which Skyrim should be sending) to allow me to test OSA in flash. It does have it's own keybindings etc set up that work in the flash testing mode.

I'd like this to be something other developers can use to save time if they are making a module or setting up persona/profile etc. The problem is if I boot up just the .swf that's exported from Flash it crashes, I'm assuming this is due to the xmlParser getting stuck on a document it can't find. I can't understand why it's behaving differently then when I run it in flash. Maybe it's something with export settings not giving it the right directories so it's not finding the right place.

Just curious if you had any thoughts to help me on this. Basically I want a developer to bypass having to open Skyrim and they can just open the swf to test any changes, I'd make it read a text document where the developer can define the new moduleID and actor info if it's being run in the "testmode" so people can insta check changes instead of having to boot up Skyrim.

It is possible to do what you want but a little bit still in development. You have to use the API and I don't have full documentation on it yet so it's a little vague. You can see in the _oControl script around line 100 I have a test script which I use to test the API set up which is working and you can reference that to get started but I will have full documentation on doing this soon. It will work for the most part but in some cases there's some OSA nuances I still have to work out to make it go 100%.

Here's the cut out of the section from _oControl that will play a planned minisequence in order:

function API_TestingFunction()

actor inspectActra = Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef() as Actor
if inspectActra

string[] myStage = osa.makeStage()
osa.setModule(myStage, "0Sex")

actor[] myActors = new Actor[2]
myActors[0] = playerRef
myActors[1] = inspectActra

planString(myStage)

osa.setActors(myStage, myActors)
osa.start(myStage)

endIf

endFunction

function planArr(string[] myStage)
string[] myPlan = new string[22]

;[0] is used by OSA so skip that and start with [1]
myPlan[1] = "$Wait,10"
myPlan[2] = "$Go,0MF|Sy6!Sy6|Ho|St6Pop"
myPlan[3] = "$Wait,6"
myPlan[4] = "$Warp,0MF|Sy6!Sy6|Ho|St6Pop+01SexSpankR"
myPlan[5] = "$ModEvent,0S_TestingThing"
myPlan[6] = "$Wait,4"
myPlan[7] = "$EqUndressAll,1"
myPlan[8] =  "$Wait, 4"
myPlan[9] = "$Go,0MF|Sy6!Sy6|Po|StOvBa2Po"
myPlan[10] = "$Wait,6"
myPlan[11] = "$Speed,0,1"
myPlan[12] = "$Wait,6"
myPlan[13] = "$Speed,0,1"
myPlan[14] = "$Wait,6"
myPlan[15] = "$Speed,0,1"
myPlan[16] = "$Wait,6"
myPlan[17] = "$Speed,0,-6"
myPlan[18] = "$Wait,4"
myPlan[19] = "$EqRedressAll,1"
myPlan[20] = "$Wait,4"
myPlan[21] = "$EndScene"
osa.setPlan(myStage, myPlan)
endFunction

function planString(string[] myStage)

string myPlan = ""

myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Wait,4")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Go,0MF|Sy6!Sy9|Ap|St9Dally")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Wait,2")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Warp,EMF|Sy6!Sy9|ApU|St9Dally+01intlow")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Wait,0")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$EqUndressAll,1")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Warp,EMF|Sy6!Sy9|ApU|St9Dally+10cuirass")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Wait,0")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$EqUndressAll,0")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Go,0MF|Sy6!Sy6|Ho|St6Pop")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Warp,0MF|Sy6!Sy6|Ho|St6Pop+01SexSpankR")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$ModEvent,0S_TestingThing")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Go,0MF|Sy6!Sy6|Po|StOvBa2Po")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Speed,0,1")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Speed,0,3")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Go,0MF|Sy6!Sy6|Sx|StOvBa2SxPm")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Go,0MF|Sy6!Sy6|Sx|StOvBa2SxPm")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Speed,0,2")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Speed,0,-6")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$EqRedressAll,0")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$EqRedressAll,1")
myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$EndScene")
osa.setPlanString(myStage, myPlan)
endFunction