OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I guess no one else gets huge FPS loss? :/ I had better do some more testing ...

when you fps drop down when u out door or indoor or in cave?

Indoors, in the Winking Skeever in Solitude.

Think I also receive some noticable fps drop down indoors when there´s lots of NPC´s around running their usual packages. Shadow omni lights and maybe usage of HDT stuff for NPC´s likely adds on that. In comparison, OSA/OSex actually does very little fps loss when active so before starting a scene, I´d recommend first going somewhere with little or no other mentioned activity and game situations where fps loss would occur without OSA/OSex beeing active as well.

FPS drop comes from your enblocal.ini FPS limiter hotkey.

I guess no one else gets huge FPS loss? :/ I had better do some more testing ...

Think I also receive some noticable fps drop down indoors when there´s lots of NPC´s around running their usual packages. Shadow omni lights and maybe usage of HDT stuff for NPC´s likely adds on that. In comparison, OSA/OSex actually does very little fps loss when active so before starting a scene, I´d recommend first going somewhere with little or no other mentioned activity and game situations where fps loss would occur without OSA/OSex beeing active as well.

FPS drop comes from your enblocal.ini FPS limiter hotkey.

Thank you both, I'll have a look into your suggestions :)

Hi i'm new here and want to ask a few question..

1. What's most suitable body preset for this mod(currently using UNP)

2. Are there any ways to end the animation, just like cumshot?

1. I have used UNP and CBBE, both fine. There are some clipping problems with belly in some animations. You need a body preset with a big belly in order to avoid that.

2. Press "del" or "," to end. Its the button next to numpad 0. There are no cums in the mod. When you pressed, you will see some redressing animations and done.

Okay i have a few question again, does this mod compatible with skyrim enhanced camera, i'm using this and when chose to first person view the animation look clipping each other, and how can i control my camera when animation start?
I´m using Enhanced Camera with some success. Here´s the parms I set in SKSE_EnhancedCamera.ini (SKSE plugins folder)

bEnableFirstPersonBody=1

bEnableFOVOverride=1

fFirstPersonFOV=50.0 (can be between 45 to 55° dependning on setting for fCameraPos X, Y, Z)

bEnableNearDistanceOverride=1

fNearDistanceFirstPerson=2.0

Now head bob is somewhat tricky, cause in some scenes head and camera position will not match without activating and setting this. Unwanted side effect is that head/cam remain in fixed position and you can´t look around in 1st person anymore during OSex scenes.

bEnableHeadBobPosition=1

fHeadBobRotation=1.0 (this locks the cam to head rotatation. Anything below 1.0 will not work in some scenes, ie cowboy)

fCameraPosX=0.0

fCameraPosY=0.0

fCameraPosZ=6.0

fCameraPosY (head/cam backwards) can be between 0 to 8, dependant on fFirstPersonFOV (45 to 55°).

fCameraPosZ=6.0 shifts cam upwards to eye position.

fCameraPosX (left/right shift) can usually be left at 0.

Settings that cause the body to move instead of the camera should be left at default (0) as otherwise alignments between actors will break and shift.

Unfotunately these settings only work well during OSex scenes, as the head bob setting would drive you insane during normal game play. :P Haven´t tried yet, but could be deactivating it again in console after quitting OSex allows continuing a normal game without exiting the game and edit the ini to normal parms.

Other side effect with mentioned settings: A leftover part of 1st person body somehow remains in 1st person cam FOV and prevents a completely unobstruced vista during OSex scenes. Can be reduced some by starting OSex and actor selection in 3rd person view and then pushing start scene button after switching to 1st person view and looking downward to the PC feet. No idea if this a problem inherent to Enhanced Camera or a Skyrim quirk. Yet most the time it works sufficiently well and 1st person vistas in OSex are available and enjoyable this way.

Thanks it worked fine

Hi i'm new here and want to ask a few question..

1. What's most suitable body preset for this mod(currently using UNP)

2. Are there any ways to end the animation, just like cumshot?

1. I have used UNP and CBBE, both fine. There are some clipping problems with belly in some animations. You need a body preset with a big belly in order to avoid that.

2. Press "del" or "," to end. Its the button next to numpad 0. There are no cums in the mod. When you pressed, you will see some redressing animations and done.

Okay i have a few question again, does this mod compatible with skyrim enhanced camera, i'm using this and when chose to first person view the animation look clipping each other, and how can i control my camera when animation start?
I´m using Enhanced Camera with some success. Here´s the parms I set in SKSE_EnhancedCamera.ini (SKSE plugins folder)

bEnableFirstPersonBody=1

bEnableFOVOverride=1

fFirstPersonFOV=50.0 (can be between 45 to 55° dependning on setting for fCameraPos X, Y, Z)

bEnableNearDistanceOverride=1

fNearDistanceFirstPerson=2.0

Now head bob is somewhat tricky, cause in some scenes head and camera position will not match without activating and setting this. Unwanted side effect is that head/cam remain in fixed position and you can´t look around in 1st person anymore during OSex scenes.

bEnableHeadBobPosition=1

fHeadBobRotation=1.0 (this locks the cam to head rotatation. Anything below 1.0 will not work in some scenes, ie cowboy)

fCameraPosX=0.0

fCameraPosY=0.0

fCameraPosZ=6.0

fCameraPosY (head/cam backwards) can be between 0 to 8, dependant on fFirstPersonFOV (45 to 55°).

fCameraPosZ=6.0 shifts cam upwards to eye position.

fCameraPosX (left/right shift) can usually be left at 0.

Settings that cause the body to move instead of the camera should be left at default (0) as otherwise alignments between actors will break and shift.

Unfotunately these settings only work well during OSex scenes, as the head bob setting would drive you insane during normal game play. :P Haven´t tried yet, but could be deactivating it again in console after quitting OSex allows continuing a normal game without exiting the game and edit the ini to normal parms.

Other side effect with mentioned settings: A leftover part of 1st person body somehow remains in 1st person cam FOV and prevents a completely unobstruced vista during OSex scenes. Can be reduced some by starting OSex and actor selection in 3rd person view and then pushing start scene button after switching to 1st person view and looking downward to the PC feet. No idea if this a problem inherent to Enhanced Camera or a Skyrim quirk. Yet most the time it works sufficiently well and 1st person vistas in OSex are available and enjoyable this way.

Thanks it worked fine

Hi !

Is there already a guide to create our own Persona ? I need to diminish the squint, the lids are going too far and it looks weird õ_o

Thank you ;)

Not yet, but some info is scattered along the previous pages. Here´s some nice details that should get you started when digging through the various persona class xml files. Expand spoilers:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/?p=1909922

I figured most clipping occurs from some eyebrow and eyelid settings, although the finely tuned expression system works generally quite good on standard NPC and BIJIN´s. For some custom made heads (mine included) that already include bits of expression, phoneme and modifier morphs, some corrections in persona class will surely be necessary to compensate. So a one fits all persona class (OGal cuirrently) can not give best results for all cases, but we can create alternate ones (or parts of it) for more special head morphs and assign them via persona.xml to those actors that require it.

still getting this after running consistence check in fnis with the latest osex 202 version

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ\GlamStroke\0Sx0M2F_DHJ-GlamStroke_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0M2F_A
 10 possible consistence issues

Hello, Im having diffuclty with the schlong. Alingment is wrong and i cant fix it. There is nothing wrong with the body alignment, scenes where schlong isint involved works perfectly like 'embrace'. I belive its the SoS but i dont know how to fix it can somebody help me please?

Hello, Im having diffuclty with the schlong. Alingment is wrong and i cant fix it. There is nothing wrong with the body alignment, scenes where schlong isint involved works perfectly like 'embrace'. I belive its the SoS but i dont know how to fix it can somebody help me please?

the link in my signature should give you some useful info on fixing it to your liking.

the link in my signature should give you some useful info on fixing it to your liking.

Firstly Thanks for replying, I think i didint make myself clear. My problem is, schlong doesnt follow the animation. It gets a resize and thats it. It doesnt bend or follow hand movements like rubbing etc. Your suggestion did help with the size problem tho. Thanks for that its much more reasonable now.

Edit:i figured it out SoS was overwritingosex and that coused the problem, thank for help.

Hello, I am rather new here, so maybe my question was solved here before. Does 1st person view work with 0sex? I have Joy of Perspective, Enhanced Camera for 1st person installed, as for skeleton I have SOS, XPMS and XPMSE. FNIS as well.  When I go to 1st person, my character is not moving and is clipping through the other person in the play. can anyone give me some advice on what should I reinstall and what should be prioritized during the installation? Thank you

Hello, I am rather new here, so maybe my question was solved here before. Does 1st person view work with 0sex? I have Joy of Perspective, Enhanced Camera for 1st person installed, as for skeleton I have SOS, XPMS and XPMSE. FNIS as well. When I go to 1st person, my character is not moving and is clipping through the other person in the play. can anyone give me some advice on what should I reinstall and what should be prioritized during the installation? Thank you

Click link in my signature. I described a couple of ini file settings I used when experimenting with Enhanced Camera yielding more or less good success in 1st person OSex view. Let us know if it helps, or maybe something different is the issue (no animations playing at all ect.) Assuming you´ve installed OSA and Osex BOTH to latest 2.02 and run FNIS as the last step you should be fine actually.

Forgive me if this has already been answered a million times, but I'm having trouble with body alignments. It's almost like my guy is shifting slightly either to the left or the right instead of just focusing directly on the sexual partner. When I started my brand new playthrough with the new updates for 0sex 0sa, etc, everything was fine. Alignments were good and it was awesome, but as of tonight, I'm having problems. When I initiate blowjobs, my guys penis goes into the girls cheek and not her mouth, missionary sex has him thrusting into her thigh and not vagina and doggiestyle has him penetrating her buttcheek and not vagina. I haven't altered anything. At first I thought it may have been an npc body problem, but after initiating sex with Adrianne and then Lydia (two personal faves that I didn't have problems with before), I'm getting alignment problems even with them. 

Update:

Things seem to be fine (for now). Tried sex with two different girls and everything is lining up as it should. Don't know what happened. Will still take any and all advice for this situation though....

Works really great. It's really.. really sexy. There are some minor issues I've experienced, however...

• Sometimes participants misalign. I think it occurs when you speed up animations. Also, your partner will greatly misalign if you console warp them into the cell you're in.
  • Balloon Penises and strapons are still a thing. I fixed it for a bit by lessening the sizes of all penises SOS.. but they grew back to ridiculous proportions, unfortunately :/
  • The new UI is slick and I like it very, very much.. but some of the icons/buttons seem to be missing.
  • Also with the UI, it's hard to read sometimes with ENBs like Antique Dragon or Snapdragon. They tend to bleach the screen white if there is white in the background. A transparent-- nah, nevermind.. It's more of my problem.

Even tho it's not finished, I love where you are going with "Bad Girls". I can't wait to see those animations functioning!  

For a while I thought complex mfg and voices were being put aside, but I've realized from other posts that the PC is supposed to be loaded with _OGal defaults? I'm getting an undefined entry in place of it instead. Any ideas guys?

edit: embarrassed af. I must have accidentally deleted the whole OSA folder containing the defaults when making the .gfx

Edit:i figured it out SoS was overwritingosex and that coused the problem, thank for help.

Could you be more specific in what you did? Currently, I have SoS Light+Equipable Schlong loading before OSA and OSex (all near the end of the load order on ModOrganizer), yet I'm suffering the same issues.

Hey this is an amazing mod thanks for your hard work.

I do have few things I wanna ask (forgive me I'm a newbie),

1)  The mod works but during sex both (male & female)  are fully dressed, I know theres a option to undress but it doesn't show penis boobs & vagina, the male would wear a rag around and female would have bra and underwear on. Do I need to download and mod these things separately?  If so which one? (please recommend a good one)

2)  Which mods did you use for the high quality character models and the amazing animation for penis and vagina (what i mean by that is how its realistically showing the vagina etc being penetrated).

If someone can help me with these two things I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a lot for your hard work.

1)  The mod works but during sex both (male & female)  are fully dressed, I know theres a option to undress but it doesn't show penis boobs & vagina, the male would wear a rag around and female would have bra and underwear on. Do I need to download and mod these things separately?  If so which one? (please recommend a good one)

2)  Which mods did you use for the high quality character models and the amazing animation for penis and vagina (what i mean by that is how its realistically showing the vagina etc being penetrated).

If someone can help me with these two things I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Good lord, a genuinely new person in the yellow end of the Skyrim modding community...

For the males, you just need to search for "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim" and follow the simple install instructions. SOS has many texture mods made for it, but the basic textures are fine. 

Then for the fully functioning women you need to search on LL or the Skyrim Nexus for:

HDT Physics Extensions

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE (Important to follow the requirements section for this mod)

...and any female body mod set up to use hdt - along with a compatible texture mod. I usually use the pregnancy variant of the UNP TBBP body found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22986-req-sevenbase-pregnant/page-3?do=findComment&comment=633208 along with the "Mature skin texture and body for UNP(B)" on the Nexus. 

When it comes to the hdt female body types and textures there are so many to choose from and you should shop around to suit yourself.

Good lord, a genuinely new person in the yellow end of the Skyrim modding community...

For the males, you just need to search for "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim" and follow the simple install instructions. SOS has many texture mods made for it, but the basic textures are fine. 

Then for the fully functioning women you need to search on LL or the Skyrim Nexus for:

HDT Physics Extensions

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE (Important to follow the requirements section for this mod)

...and any female body mod set up to use hdt - along with a compatible texture mod. I usually use the pregnancy variant of the UNP TBBP body found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22986-req-sevenbase-pregnant/page-3?do=findComment&comment=633208 along with the "Mature skin texture and body for UNP(B)" on the Nexus. 

When it comes to the hdt female body types and textures there are so many to choose from and you should shop around to suit yourself.

Thanks a lot, will give that a go. I assumed the animations and model mods came with the Osex.

Incredible mod: many thanks! I haven't had any issues aside from not being able to access reverse cowgirl (and presumably other animations). I've tried to find it "naturally" and with the navigation + roulette to no avail. Does anyone have any advice? I've installed all of the plugins and have run FNIS. Many thanks in advance!

Reverse cowgirl IS in this new version. I found you can access two ways:

1. From The standing position while you're holding the girl from behind, I think there's an option to lie down and from the girls controls, there's a get on top of him option (I've only done it this way once and my memory is a little hazy)

2. From the spooning sex position (you and the girl are lying on your sides together), as soon as you penetrate her, there's an option that says tug her on top of you. This is reverse cowgirl posiiton.