OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I think I may be hallucinating but,  

my character was on her way out of Breezehome, to continue questing, when I noticed Lydia had an odd look on her face and, she had her arms crossed. I asked her if she was ok and she answered in an almost sarcastic tone, " my body is yours when ever you wish my thane " .   my character had recently been having  some slap and tickle with Aranea upstairs in the master bedroom. she can't have heard us surely?   I'm taking all her weapons off her. just in case.

New user here, am i mistaken or does this mod not provide arousal reduction, orgasms, and ejaculation?   Just wondering since the scenes never seem to have a 'finish'.  

It currently doesn't provide those functions.

ok thank you.  will eagerly await updated release then.  i have it running smoothly with sexlab atm.  i use Aroused Redux, and Beeing female so even though they are beautifully made animations the immersive affects are needed.  Also do you know how long the plugins are due to release?  interested in the bad boys and wizard.  

Just so you know, this framework isn't expected to be integrated with sexlab or its mods. So even once orgasms are added, it won't do anything to arousal or pregnancy. Though it will probably have its own modules for that.

However, it seems that Being Female ( pregnancy mod for SexLab ) can be used for OSex with minimal changes

Yes, the author said this back in February

"About the 0Sex Mod.... this is something the modder needs to do.

He just needs to raise 1 single command when the sex scene is done, or the orgasm even should be called:

MaleActor.SendModEvent("AddSperm","", FemaleActor.GetFormID())

or

FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "AddSperm", MaleActor.GetFormID())

I was thinking of adding it myself, but then I saw that ceo took the orgasms out of osex for the moment, so I was gonna wait until they put them back in, whenever that is.

So I don't think the wheel has to be reinvented for OSex

It would be perfect if it was added.   sooooo many mods depend on sexlab and i wouldn't give them up for this.   these animations are really really smooth and well done but if the orgasms and ejaculation aren't there, its well like a really good "foreplay mod"   would love to see an animation pack for sexlab from this if there are no plans to integrate them.   

Hi guys, can i ask you guys some question....

is osex work/compatible with all in one hdt vagina??

Yes.

I'm using this mod as well and in terms of compatibility, some of the animations line up alright but others do not, which can be a bit of a buzzkill. The reason being that the schlong that is used in OSex, wasn't made with all-in-one hdt vagina in mind, at least that's what I can surmise. Both will work fine without affecting your game obviously, but that's the stretch of it.

Yes.

I'm using this mod as well and in terms of compatibility, some of the animations line up alright but others do not, which can be a bit of a buzzkill. The reason being that the schlong that is used in OSex, wasn't made with all-in-one hdt vagina in mind, at least that's what I can surmise. Both will work fine without affecting your game obviously, but that's the stretch of it.

Compatibility - one mod runs next to another without breaking each others functionality.

With all in one HDT my experience is that if you're on leveled ground and have a nord + nord interact, honestly, you can easily have things set for perfect, and I do mean perfect, alignment. Keep in mind different options you select in the all in one installer can yield different results (plus I tweaked my HDT XMLs).
Since most of what I experimented with was with female+female and an argonian male with all sorts of followers there were small missalignments all over the place, nothing major, just noticeable.
I'm unsure if it's just a race issue or if I was just testing on followers with custom skeletons and meshes. I first assumed at least all vanilla races used the same skeleton and only changed global scale but maybe there are minor scale changes to the bones or wtv that I'm unaware of. I dunno.

Missalignments from uneven terrain or collision are worth keeping in mind, if the arms aren't correctly locked in the first animation you might want to cancel and retry. If they're off the mark on the first animation the offset persists throughout. If you're on top of a particularely stubborn piece of uneven ground it'll just happen no matter how many times you try.

[EDIT]Forgot to state the obvious but your body type/mesh should have some say in all this too.[/EDIT]

Yes.

Compatibility - one mod runs next to another without breaking each others functionality.

Thanks for the answer !! 

Yes.

Thanks for the answer !! 

Here is about the extent of the horrors you may encounter when using an HDT vagina. Not biggie if you ask me, could have some to do with my body mesh as well. But yes, they definitely work together, and most of the time you won't have this kinda thing going on.

post-1076484-0-17842200-1474317152_thumb.jpg

post-1076484-0-83292200-1474317162_thumb.jpg

First of all, thanks a lot for having created the most seamless and romantic experience for my character ever!

With that said, I would like to hear CEO and her team of mini-gods about, when they think the plugins planned (Wizard Sex, Bad boys, bad girls, group) will be up? It said in a few weeks when I checked, but I believe it said the exact same thing last time I checked too :P I dont want to sound pushy, as I have no experience with modding whatsoever and thus hold great respect and patience for any modders. Keep up the good work, and enjoy the game!

Yes.

Thanks for the answer !! 

Here is about the extent of the horrors you may encounter when using an HDT vagina. Not biggie if you ask me, could have some to do with my body mesh as well. But yes, they definitely work together, and most of the time you won't have this kinda thing going on.

Lol you use Tannick as well hahahaha! The exact same thing happens with mine also. 

Even if it can be done, it'd be better to be avoided entirely simply for the sake of avoiding future issues regardless of what those may be.

Who knows who is the next person that will use features like that against Osa for trying to do its own thing the same way another framework does? The safest approach IS to reinvent the wheel.

That said, Sexlab aroused creates more unecessary dependencies than efficient support, so much that often the mods that do require it end up providing the option to base sex events on mere chance (%) instead of using the aroused feature (the whole reason to have Sexlab aroused), because it creates more iffy situations where either everybody or noone is ever interested. So much that the burden of having a script running for every npc in the vicinity is questionable. As if skyrim mods didn't have enough of those already.

So, any modules apart from Osex? Or anywhere else I can download more animations/content?

Thanks.

Check the OSA tag. You've got a poser module and the early begginning of dancing.

Even if it can be done, it'd be better to be avoided entirely simply for the sake of avoiding future issues regardless of what those may be.

Who knows who is the next person that will use features like that against Osa for trying to do its own thing the same way another framework does? The safest approach IS to reinvent the wheel.

That said, Sexlab aroused creates more unecessary dependencies than efficient support, so much that often the mods that do require it end up providing the option to base sex events on mere chance (%) instead of using the aroused feature (the whole reason to have Sexlab aroused), because it creates more iffy situations where either everybody or noone is ever interested. So much that the burden of having a script running for every npc in the vicinity is questionable. As if skyrim mods didn't have enough of those already.

I've always hated the "reinvent the wheel argument". We have been reinventing the wheel for thousands of years, and for good reason, otherwise we'd still be using wooden cart wheels for racing. Sometimes you need a better, or at least a more specialized wheel for what you're doing.

Yes.

Thanks for the answer !! 

Yup, this can happen. xP If you want to use hdt vaginas with this I think it comes down to either keeping yourself to the confines/limits of what will work well with OSex like I try to do or give yourself the freedom to use what you want and look past a few issues here and there like BrimstoneOmega does. There's no right answer, it's up to you.

I'll attach a couple of screenshots just to illustrate my choice. That is indeed the hardest pose in OSex to make it work with.

post-1243014-0-34746500-1474399357_thumb.jpg

post-1243014-0-06131200-1474399359_thumb.jpg

Arousal is a different issue , but I talked about a pregnancy mod. Maybe I don't have enough fantasy, but I do not see how a specialized pregnancy mod for OSex should look like. Being female don't depend on Sexlab anyway , it works even without it.  It only need an info, when a creampie occurred. I don't see where there could be a dependency problem

The only thing I can think of that could be improved there are the genetics , the offsprings look all more or less the same, even if the father is a Kajiit ( who should be incompatible to humans anyway ) But that has nothing to do with Sexlab vs OSex.

When it comes to arousal I agree with you, that a specialized approach would be better. It could even become some sort of mini-game during the sex animation

Yup, this can happen. xP If you want to use hdt vaginas with this I think it comes down to either keeping yourself to the confines/limits of what will work well with OSex like I try to do or give yourself the freedom to use what you want and look past a few issues here and there like BrimstoneOmega does. There's no right answer, it's up to you.

I'll attach a couple of screenshots just to illustrate my choice. That is indeed the hardest pose in OSex to make it work with.

Would you be able to tell me how you got the alignment like that? Particularly with that pose for it seems that every time I put my actors into that seen, the schlong is clipping outside the female's body

Would you be able to tell me how you got the alignment like that? Particularly with that pose for it seems that every time I put my actors into that seen, the schlong is clipping outside the female's body

Let's see if I can remember...

The schlong (SOS) is a regular VectorPlexus, mess around with the size for best fit, and use PageUp/PageDown during the animation for minor tilt adjustment (almost not needed).

Female body type is a slightly modified 7BO, but I only changed the legs and breasts so my changes shouldn't matter, male body type is the default muscular option from the all in one installer if I remember it right.

During the all in one installer when you select your HDT pack (how much stuff jiggles) all I remember is that the B option (naturalistic) gave me an issue I can no longer recall, the hdtVagina.xml you see in the screenshot is from option A.

Actors on screen are a female nord and Tsun (Sovngarde gatekeeper).

I can share my xmls but it won't look like those screenshots anymore, as I've been messing around with them to add some more motion, belly collision, etc. While it doesnt look as clean as the screenshots there's more of a "reaction" from the olde in and out.

Hey CEO, With respect towaqrds You and your work, I got questions man...

First, OSA along with OSex is Skyrim  pnly for now...Such good work limited to single game does make me feel bad. I'm not suggesting  Just Cause series or Tomb Raider series, 'cuz they don't have equipment managers...but you can intoduce The Ascendancy Engine ( You gotta name it as such now...people are calling it OSA like NASA...It feels better as The Ascendancy Engine, tbh)... to Fallout and GTA series....GTA V already has hooker system, but it's just dumb compared to OSex. You can liven it up using the Ascendancy Engine. Better games capable of supporting OSex deserve it...

Secondly, I've got a problem(it's puny and weird) and that's why  I'm posting here rather than OSA page...With all the trouble I had you guys in when updating from OSex 1.06 to 1.84C, I' say I figured the problem and solved it pretty much with 99.4% efficiency I'd say...I can run the scenes with any character in the game...Even the alignment's fine....XPMSE skeleton solved most of alignment issues...I encountered one with Cicera follower mod...but the biggest is, OSex just terminates with only one character..Sofia...I have two other 3rd party follower mods, but things run fine with it.....ONLY SOFIA HAS A PROBLEM. I can't say OSex isn't triggered, cuz my character comes out of 1st person mode and cross hairs vanish..No scenes occur...

I guessed problem with save file, so reverted  back to old save with BBLS, Amorous Adventues and SL....Even then it persisted..OSex/OSA whichever Identifies characters in a scene( must be OSex) defines Sofia as undefined..Any suggestions?

I guessed problem with save file, so reverted  back to old save with BBLS, Amorous Adventues and SL....Even then it persisted..OSex/OSA whichever Identifies characters in a scene( must be OSex) defines Sofia as undefined..Any suggestions?

I've tested on Sofia before with no problems.  Have you tried binding OSex to a hotkey and just pointing the crosshair at Sofia?

As you can see in these pics schlong is too high, but the height of the characters is correct. If i try to regulate schlong with page up/down it returns straight and smaller.

Did you try the mini guide on CEO's tumblr for futas? I had the same issue, and it fixed it for me. Just have to adjust the nif file for the dong.

As you can see in these pics schlong is too high, but the height of the characters is correct. If i try to regulate schlong with page up/down it returns straight and smaller.

Did you try the mini guide on CEO's tumblr for futas? I had the same issue, and it fixed it for me. Just have to adjust the nif file for the dong.

Yes... I've already modified the nif file. If you look at the screenshot, the shape of the penis is correct, but it's too high.

i play with this for some times now...

and today... i just discover the fact that the npc put his clothes back aftr the sexe scene if we undress her/him with the OSA option ... lol ... how did i miss that before ?

this shit (great things ya, just slang used here) is absolutly awesome out of my imagination of awesomeness

( dont mind me if this actually didnt mean anything :P )

I've tested on Sofia before with no problems.  Have you tried binding OSex to a hotkey and just pointing the crosshair at Sofia?

That's exactly how I use OSex..You can't expect lazybones like me to go through all that 6-step procedure through OSex MCM menu, can you? I only use MCM menu during scenes for lights and equipments.

I set the keybind to Num0. I  enter 1st person mode, stand infront of Sofia and press Num0. Actor comes out of 1st person mode and Cross hairs disappears. But, no scenes. I didn't encounter this with anyother actor. Just Sofia. It works even if I reuse again on Lydia or Serana..

I modified the last part of the ad dress from SOSMale.hkx to SOSFemale.hkx (the opposite of what Ceo say in his Futa guide) and now penis alignment is perfect again. I really don't know why. Skyrim is so strange!!  :-/

post-670363-0-58725600-1474726252_thumb.jpg