OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Hi CEO,

First, there's no words to describe the quality of your work i mean nothing comes close in term of adult entertainment in gaming and your presentation is flawless. Second, I was wondering is there any guide or documentation on how OSA's sound engine works since i can't find any. I played around a little bit and replaced some voice samples but not sure exactly how they are played in-game and how to add new ones. 

Thank you for all the hard work.

Hi CEO,

First, there's no words to describe the quality of your work i mean nothing comes close in term of adult entertainment in gaming and your presentation is flawless. Second, I was wondering is there any guide or documentation on how OSA's sound engine works since i can't find any. I played around a little bit and replaced some voice samples but not sure exactly how they are played in-game and how to add new ones. 

Hi dddestro,

Thank you so much for the epic comments!

I'm a little reluctant to post because I want to do one more pass on persona, and sound is based in persona, it's not going to be major but a few values might get moved around here and there and I don't want to give the green light by posting a guide and then make some small changes that wind up breaking everything people did until they figure out the parts that need adjustment. For the most part though it will be relatively the same I just might move a few things around I can give you a quick gist of it and maybe it's enough to get started in the mean time.

To make a new sound pack

- OSA breaks sounds up into a number of different packs, For intimacy: ivo (voice primal) is their sex moans and grunts pants etc, ivos (voice primal suck) is the same only when they are sucking,  wzo is their wizard casting sounds, and I believe they have a vo also which is just regular voice sounds.

- If you go to meshes/OSP/base/default/ you'll see a file called oForm.oform open that up with any text editor and you'll see a list of all the sound packs currently installed.

Here's an example of the ivo (voice primal)

<form id="_OGal" name="OGal" type="ivo" gender="F" mod="OSA.esm" formid="00231A" >
<breath0 indx="0" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>
<breath1 indx="1" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<breath2 indx="2" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<effort0 indx="3" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>
<effort1 indx="4" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<effort2 indx="5" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<subtle0 indx="6" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>
<subtle1 indx="7" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<subtle2 indx="8" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<medium0 indx="9" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>
<medium1 indx="10" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<medium2 indx="11" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<loud0 indx="12" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>
<loud1 indx="13" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<loud2 indx="14" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<frenzy0 indx="15" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<frenzy1 indx="16" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<frenzy2 indx="17" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<flavor0 indx="18" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<flavor1 indx="19" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<flavor2 indx="20" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
</form>

This is a single sound pack for one gender.

--------------------------------------------------------------

First you'll want to make an esp and put a formlist form into into, then fill that formlist with sound forms you want to use in that pack(SoundMarker Forms not their SoundDescriptor Forms). Once that's done copy the xml block and start filling in your own:

<form id="_OGal" name="OGal" type="ivo" gender="F" mod="OSA.esm" formid="00231A" >

-This line is the ID of the pack which is a short abbreviation of the name of the pack which you'll use elsewhere to register NPCs to use it.

-Gender is if it's meant for a specific gender F or M

-mod is the full name of the esp or esm that the form list is from.

-formid is the Form# of the formlist in that mod.

This is followed by a list of sounds that persona uses, these are hardcoded and have to be followed, if you need more I can add them. They are different types of sounds with 0-2 being tiers of that sound. I would think of 0,1,2 escalating the complexity of the sound, for example a longer memorable moan you don't want spammed or it seems mechanical so things that you don't want playing very much I put in 1 or 2 and leave 0 for the subtler sounds that are ok to play often. I'd escalate the intensity of moans by going subtle > medium > loud > frenzy.

indx =  the index number in the formlist of the sound

ti = how long the sound is, this locks out the actor from making another sound for that duration so they don't moan twice at once.

lsync="shape" just leave it as this for now it's the only lip sync mode I have. Will try others in the future

lshape=" list of vowel shapes their mouth should make when they make that sounds. They are in intensities of 0 1 or 2, and cover the vowels aeiou. The vowel shapes are defined in their persona per actor but you don't have to mess with this, it's meant to be modular so whatever data you put here is just saying what vowel to make, a persona developer would handle how they shape their mouth to make that vowel. All you ahve to decide is what mouth shape that sound generally would be making.

If you have multiple of one type of sound that require much different lip shapes you can put multiple entries in and give them different lshape values:

<medium0 indx="9" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="i0u0"/>

<medium0 indx="10" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0E0"/>

----------------

Once that's done open oIdentity.oiden

At the top you'll see this:

<voicesuite id="_OGalVoSuite" name="OGal" gender="F" vo="_OGal" ivo="_OGal" ivos="_OGal" wvo="!"/>
<voicesuite id="_OGuyVoSuite" name="OGuy" gender="M" vo="_OGuy" ivo="_OGuy" ivos="_OGuy" wvo="!"/>

this is where you define default packs that can be used. Add a third voice suite and give it a newID. Voice suites are meant to combine a few different packs together, otherwise they might randomize a "primal suck" voice that sounds totally different from their regular "primal voice" things like that.

<voicesuite id="_OGalVoSuite" name="OGal" gender="F" vo="_OGal" ivo="_OGal" ivos="_OGal" wvo="!"/>

If you added an ivo pack you'd change ivo= "The ID you entered into to name your oform category". Or you can do like I did wizard voice wvo and just put a "!" meaning it will randomly pick from all installed wvo. Installed in this sense means every <form> the user has in the .oform document. You can also I think add new .oform documents so you don't have to write to the default, this way multiple people can supply new form packs without having only the last one get a say in what the document is.

ivo="!" would roll between OGal then and the voice you added.

---------------------

You'll have 3 voice suites then. If you made a female one what will happen is when OSA encounters a female actor it will have a 50% change to pick the OGal voice suite for them or a 50% chance to pick the new one you added. You can define exactly voice suites of specific NPCs in their persona, so if you make a voice pack for a specific actor you can give it just to them and have them always use it.

----------------------

I know it's a lot to take in, and the xml is pretty complex, if you want to give it a go as best you can and it doesn't work, send me the files and i'll look them over and find the problem.  Persona packs and classes are very much more developer oriented if someone wants to play with them it's going to take a little practice to get comfortable, but I don't think they are that bad once you get comfortable. The end-user's interaction it would be too challenging I think, and they would be depending on developers to make and supply persona's to use most likely they would cap out at simply defining persona's for NPCs but not making one from scratch.

You can go further then that if you want also, it's best to think of persona as a lot of small sections that are interchangeable. For example you defined the sounds of the voice here and that can now plug into any persona, but there's also the playpattern section of their persona which decides how often they make the above sounds and under what conditions, so if you want different patterns of sounds using the wavs you added then you could make them a new playpattern class also. Basically I'm trying to say that any Soundpack can plug into any play pattern pack etc, you take it on one part at a time and each is standalone and can work with any other version of any other part.

-----------

I learned actionscript doing this project and have been in a period of rapid learning, but I feel that's settled and I have a good grasp on it all now, my initial draft of persona needs a few tweaks now that I understand things more fully. At what I posted above for example it might have been wrong of me to chain the vowels in a string:

and might have to get changed to something like:

<flavor2 indx="20" ti="1" lsync="shape"/>

<shape="a" v="0"/>

<shape="e" v="0"/>

</flavor2> 

for example

Hi CEO,

Hi dddestro,

Thank you so much for the epic comments!

I'm a little reluctant to post because I want to do one more pass on persona, and sound is based in persona, it's not going to be major but a few values might get moved around here and there and I don't want to give the green light by posting a guide and then make some small changes that wind up breaking everything people did until they figure out the parts that need adjustment. For the most part though it will be relatively the same I just might move a few things around I can give you a quick gist of it and maybe it's enough to get started in the mean time.

To make a new sound pack

- OSA breaks sounds up into a number of different packs, For intimacy: ivo (voice primal) is their sex moans and grunts pants etc, ivos (voice primal suck) is the same only when they are sucking,  wzo is their wizard casting sounds, and I believe they have a vo also which is just regular voice sounds.

- If you go to meshes/OSP/base/default/ you'll see a file called oForm.oform open that up with any text editor and you'll see a list of all the sound packs currently installed.

Here's an example of the ivo (voice primal)

<breath0 indx="0" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>
<breath1 indx="1" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<breath2 indx="2" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<effort0 indx="3" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>
<effort1 indx="4" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<effort2 indx="5" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<subtle0 indx="6" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>
<subtle1 indx="7" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<subtle2 indx="8" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<medium0 indx="9" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>
<medium1 indx="10" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<medium2 indx="11" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<loud0 indx="12" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>
<loud1 indx="13" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<loud2 indx="14" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<frenzy0 indx="15" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<frenzy1 indx="16" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<frenzy2 indx="17" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<flavor0 indx="18" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
<flavor1 indx="19" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0e0i0o0u0"/>  
</form>

This is a single sound pack for one gender.

--------------------------------------------------------------

First you'll want to make an esp and put a formlist form into into, then fill that formlist with sound forms you want to use in that pack(SoundMarker Forms not their SoundDescriptor Forms). Once that's done copy the xml block and start filling in your own:

-This line is the ID of the pack which is a short abbreviation of the name of the pack which you'll use elsewhere to register NPCs to use it.

-Gender is if it's meant for a specific gender F or M

-mod is the full name of the esp or esm that the form list is from.

-formid is the Form# of the formlist in that mod.

This is followed by a list of sounds that persona uses, these are hardcoded and have to be followed, if you need more I can add them. They are different types of sounds with 0-2 being tiers of that sound. I would think of 0,1,2 escalating the complexity of the sound, for example a longer memorable moan you don't want spammed or it seems mechanical so things that you don't want playing very much I put in 1 or 2 and leave 0 for the subtler sounds that are ok to play often. I'd escalate the intensity of moans by going subtle > medium > loud > frenzy.

indx =  the index number in the formlist of the sound

ti = how long the sound is, this locks out the actor from making another sound for that duration so they don't moan twice at once.

lsync="shape" just leave it as this for now it's the only lip sync mode I have. Will try others in the future

lshape=" list of vowel shapes their mouth should make when they make that sounds. They are in intensities of 0 1 or 2, and cover the vowels aeiou. The vowel shapes are defined in their persona per actor but you don't have to mess with this, it's meant to be modular so whatever data you put here is just saying what vowel to make, a persona developer would handle how they shape their mouth to make that vowel. All you ahve to decide is what mouth shape that sound generally would be making.

If you have multiple of one type of sound that require much different lip shapes you can put multiple entries in and give them different lshape values:

<medium0 indx="9" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="i0u0"/>

<medium0 indx="10" ti="1" lsync="shape" lshape="a0E0"/>

----------------

Once that's done open oIdentity.oiden

At the top you'll see this:

<voicesuite id="_OGuyVoSuite" name="OGuy" gender="M" vo="_OGuy" ivo="_OGuy" ivos="_OGuy" wvo="!"/>

this is where you define default packs that can be used. Add a third voice suite and give it a newID. Voice suites are meant to combine a few different packs together, otherwise they might randomize a "primal suck" voice that sounds totally different from their regular "primal voice" things like that.

If you added an ivo pack you'd change ivo= "The ID you entered into to name your oform category". Or you can do like I did wizard voice wvo and just put a "!" meaning it will randomly pick from all installed wvo. Installed in this sense means every <form> the user has in the .oform document. You can also I think add new .oform documents so you don't have to write to the default, this way multiple people can supply new form packs without having only the last one get a say in what the document is.

ivo="!" would roll between OGal then and the voice you added.

---------------------

You'll have 3 voice suites then. If you made a female one what will happen is when OSA encounters a female actor it will have a 50% change to pick the OGal voice suite for them or a 50% chance to pick the new one you added. You can define exactly voice suites of specific NPCs in their persona, so if you make a voice pack for a specific actor you can give it just to them and have them always use it.

----------------------

I know it's a lot to take in, and the xml is pretty complex, if you want to give it a go as best you can and it doesn't work, send me the files and i'll look them over and find the problem.  Persona packs and classes are very much more developer oriented if someone wants to play with them it's going to take a little practice to get comfortable, but I don't think they are that bad once you get comfortable. The end-user's interaction it would be too challenging I think, and they would be depending on developers to make and supply persona's to use most likely they would cap out at simply defining persona's for NPCs but not making one from scratch.

You can go further then that if you want also, it's best to think of persona as a lot of small sections that are interchangeable. For example you defined the sounds of the voice here and that can now plug into any persona, but there's also the playpattern section of their persona which decides how often they make the above sounds and under what conditions, so if you want different patterns of sounds using the wavs you added then you could make them a new playpattern class also. Basically I'm trying to say that any Soundpack can plug into any play pattern pack etc, you take it on one part at a time and each is standalone and can work with any other version of any other part.

-----------

I learned actionscript doing this project and have been in a period of rapid learning, but I feel that's settled and I have a good grasp on it all now, my initial draft of persona needs a few tweaks now that I understand things more fully. At what I posted above for example it might have been wrong of me to chain the vowels in a string:

and might have to get changed to something like:

<flavor2 indx="20" ti="1" lsync="shape"/>

<shape="a" v="0"/>

<shape="e" v="0"/>

</flavor2> 

for example

Wow did not expect such a quick and detailed response thanks a lot i'm gonna play around with this while keeping in mind i might have to mess with it in future updates.

Hi Ce0 and the rest of the OSA team, sorry for being an annoyance but i made a comment not a while ago asking about how to make the old futa setup work and the comment was lost in the avalanche of new comments in the nexus and i never got an answer (not angry or anything, just a guy with a doubt)

well my question was:

"btw, where's the file i need to modify? because i edited one of the male files inside SOS (the ones inside vectorplexus regular) and the only thing it did is giving the males.... "double equipment" .....if you catch my meaning."

Is there a way you can turn off scaling ? I really can't search all 274 pages to see if it gets mentioned anywhere. Also nice work on mod, took me a while to figure it but I'm kinda dumb :P

I don't think so. Turning off scaling would mess up the alignment because there's no way to reposition the actors anyway.

Please include scat and pee animations?

No.

Feel free to make a module, since you seem to want that so badly :)

-C

C'mon, now.  I don't know about you, but nothing turns me on like a great, big, peanut-laced steamer.  Who needs boobs or butts when there is poop, amirite?  So sexy!

No.

Feel free to make a module, since you seem to want that so badly :)

-C

C'mon, now.  I don't know about you, but nothing turns me on like a great, big, peanut-laced steamer.  Who needs boobs or butts when there is poop, amirite?  So sexy!

howdy-ho--south-park-tshirt-large.png

Is there a way you can turn off scaling ? I really can't search all 274 pages to see if it gets mentioned anywhere. Also nice work on mod, took me a while to figure it but I'm kinda dumb :P

I don't think so. Turning off scaling would mess up the alignment because there's no way to reposition the actors anyway.

I believe you turn "Purity" off then exit the menus then got back and turn off scaling.

Kinky, on 17 Sept 2016 - 8:54 PM, said:

No.

Feel free to make a module, since you seem to want that so badly  :)

-C

howdy-ho--south-park-tshirt-large.png

That's like... at least three fetishes included in that character right there.

Hi Ce0 and the rest of the OSA team, sorry for being an annoyance but i made a comment not a while ago asking about how to make the old futa setup work and the comment was lost in the avalanche of new comments in the nexus and i never got an answer (not angry or anything, just a guy with a doubt)

well my question was:

"btw, where's the file i need to modify? because i edited one of the male files inside SOS (the ones inside vectorplexus regular) and the only thing it did is giving the males.... "double equipment" .....if you catch my meaning."

Here you go: http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/Futa/

Simply searching for "futa" in this thread would have given you this link quite easily ;) just for future questions please do a quick search first, it keeps the thread spam to a minimum. You have to have a futa mod installed of course (B3lisario's Futa for SOS for example) and need to modify the genital nifs of that mod, not of the main SOS mod.

However, I wasn't able to find a direct link from CEO's description pages (neither on sexlab nor nexus) which is kinda weird and maybe an oversight on his part.

well my question was:

Here you go: http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/Futa/

Simply searching for "futa" in this thread would have given you this link quite easily ;) just for future questions please do a quick search first, it keeps the thread spam to a minimum. You have to have a futa mod installed of course (B3lisario's Futa for SOS for example) and need to modify the genital nifs of that mod, not of the main SOS mod.

However, I wasn't able to find a direct link from CEO's description pages (neither on sexlab nor nexus) which is kinda weird and maybe an oversight on his part.

Oh thanks man, i already had the tutorial marked, but i couldn't figure out where the file was, i also didn't knew i needed another mod for it, i thought i had to tweak something in the SOS folder.

The tutorial is kinda old,when Osex was still called Osexy net 9000, and it seems CE0 had some difficulties in tumblr, i think the site erased it along his other tutorials because of how old it was or something like that until someone from here recovered it.

And about the threat spamming, sorry about that, i didn't knew you could do that, still kinda new here

New user here, am i mistaken or does this mod not provide arousal reduction, orgasms, and ejaculation?   Just wondering since the scenes never seem to have a 'finish'.  

It currently doesn't provide those functions.

ok thank you.  will eagerly await updated release then.  i have it running smoothly with sexlab atm.  i use Aroused Redux, and Beeing female so even though they are beautifully made animations the immersive affects are needed.  Also do you know how long the plugins are due to release?  interested in the bad boys and wizard.  

I'm sorry in advance, i'm sure this has been answered, but i don't time to browse through 100+ pages for it...

Whats the plugins section about?  I seen what seems like different animations from like the threesome option, or bad boys, bad girls etc.

But it says they're uninstalled, are they still in development?  Or can i download them?

New user here, am i mistaken or does this mod not provide arousal reduction, orgasms, and ejaculation?   Just wondering since the scenes never seem to have a 'finish'.  

ok thank you.  will eagerly await updated release then.  i have it running smoothly with sexlab atm.  i use Aroused Redux, and Beeing female so even though they are beautifully made animations the immersive affects are needed.  Also do you know how long the plugins are due to release?  interested in the bad boys and wizard.  

Just so you know, this framework isn't expected to be integrated with sexlab or its mods. So even once orgasms are added, it won't do anything to arousal or pregnancy. Though it will probably have its own modules for that.

I'm sorry in advance, i'm sure this has been answered, but i don't time to browse through 100+ pages for it...

Whats the plugins section about?  I seen what seems like different animations from like the threesome option, or bad boys, bad girls etc.

But it says they're uninstalled, are they still in development?  Or can i download them?

The project was split into Osa, the framework developed by CEO and various plugins (both from CEO and other modders) such as Osex. Osa on its own doesn't "do" anything, so you need plugins to actually make use of it. Bad Boys/Girls etc. are still in the works and will be released in the future (don't ask when exactly) and can be installed separately and will either provide entirely new features or build upon other plugins (such as Bad Boys/Girls expanding on the variety of sexual positions/interactions of Osex).

And about the threat spamming, sorry about that, i didn't knew you could do that, still kinda new here

Don't sweat it ;) just wanted to let you know for future questions.

Just so you know, this framework isn't expected to be integrated with sexlab or its mods. So even once orgasms are added, it won't do anything to arousal or pregnancy. Though it will probably have its own modules for that.

However, it seems that Being Female ( pregnancy mod for SexLab ) can be used for OSex with minimal changes

Yes, the author said this back in February

"About the 0Sex Mod.... this is something the modder needs to do.

He just needs to raise 1 single command when the sex scene is done, or the orgasm even should be called:

MaleActor.SendModEvent("AddSperm","", FemaleActor.GetFormID())

or

FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "AddSperm", MaleActor.GetFormID())

I was thinking of adding it myself, but then I saw that ceo took the orgasms out of osex for the moment, so I was gonna wait until they put them back in, whenever that is.

So I don't think the wheel has to be reinvented for OSex