OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Can I manage an actor in the scene (change the position of one of the actors) ?

If you mean getting them into different sex positions, then yes of course you can, but if you are referring to moving the location for the actors to engage then no (at least as far as I know).

I mean, to move actors relativ to each other (to the left, right, up, down). As in SexLab. Sorry for my English! I am from Russia.

Can I manage an actor in the scene (change the position of one of the actors) ?

If you mean getting them into different sex positions, then yes of course you can, but if you are referring to moving the location for the actors to engage then no (at least as far as I know).

I mean, to move actors relativ to each other (to the left, right, up, down). As in SexLab. Sorry for my English! I am from Russia.

No, you can't. You shouldn't need to either unless you're using non-standard skeletons or something.

For me OSEX conflicts with Sexlab, because after using Sexlab animations on mine character and other NPC, OSEX stops working and its sex menu didn't show up and the actors just stands doing nothing. Any responds????

No, it does not conflict, you are doing something wrong. I'd suggest you search this forum for the installation instructions and read them over carefully and make sure that you installed everything correctly. 

Good luck, 

-C

I've another inquiry, regarding a possible mod mismatch, not so much as an error; is there a preferred mod to be used with 0SEX, that gives the ladies male-parts? I have been using the Equipable Schlongs addon for SOS, and there are complications, as pictured below:

2343a3490f67c7d84e154d68428fee87.png

As you can see, there's a bit of a mis-align, which is hardly an issue on 0SEX's end - I was just curious if there is a recommended mod/method for this, as I saw some lovely girl-on-girl gifs on the mod pages, involving dicks, that were indeed perfectly aligned as well.

To get female schlong alignment right with OSex requires nif editing. See instructions here:

http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/Futa/

in the past I have wanted to utilise futa mods for my female PC but I ran into several issues (schlong resizing itself, schlong having a different texture color from my PC skin color) Now that OSA and OSex have gone through some iterations I think I want to make a second attempt at futa mods specifically for use with OSA and OSex. Which is why I'm asking this here. Can CEO or anyone else recommend futa mods that they have successfully used with OSA and OSex?

So for the record I'd first like to say that this mod and the OSA framework look epicly impressive, enough so that I'm considering dropping sexlabs framework in favour of this one.

However (maybe due to my rushing the installation) I encountered an issue. While OSA seems to be installed Ok and working...more or less...fine, I can't seem to get OSex to work at all. I can configure the scene settings and everything, but OSex fails to show up under the installed modules/library option. I'm unable to configure a keybind for OSex at this moment in time due to OSA not being able to see it.

I'm a little disappointed, not with the mod, more with my laptop for being such a gimp lol. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

For me OSEX conflicts with Sexlab, because after using Sexlab animations on mine character and other NPC, OSEX stops working and its sex menu didn't show up and the actors just stands doing nothing. Any responds????

No, it does not conflict, you are doing something wrong. I'd suggest you search this forum for the installation instructions and read them over carefully and make sure that you installed everything correctly. 

Good luck, 

-C

So then, I removed and deleted OSA and 0SEX via NMM, had all the required mods installed before, followed the instructions of installation  (actually its pretty easy to do - just install one mod after another) and reinstalled OSA and 0SEX, finally updated FNIS, but the same issue remains. Also I've tried older version of OSA and then installing 0SEX, but for no different, 'cause the problem still ocured. Actors stands idle and my game crosshair disappears. Help?

Hi i cant seem to get the alignment right, its way off for certain type of the standalone followers i use. Is this due to the height?? I thought there was an auto scaling factor. heellppp ive been trying to fix this problem for days! Also when is the next patch coming out?

If the follower was made with racemenu scaling, that can screw things up, as could a custom skeleton.

Hi i cant seem to get the alignment right, its way off for certain type of the standalone followers i use. Is this due to the height?? I thought there was an auto scaling factor. heellppp ive been trying to fix this problem for days! Also when is the next patch coming out?

If the follower was made with racemenu scaling, that can screw things up, as could a custom skeleton.

Either that or heels.  Anything that increases NPC height unnaturally at the skeletal level will cause the OSA scaling routine to miss.  Actually, it isn't missing.  It's getting it right, but an NPC with stretched leg bones either from tinkering in RaceMenu or high heels is going to be taller than she should be prior to the scene and taller than she should be while the scene is running.  That's why NPCs wearing heels hover above chairs instead of sitting in them.

If it is just heels, the problem is easily solved by having the NPC remove her heels.  If someone made a custom NPC in RaceMenu and stretched bones while doing it, it could also also be a problem, but I haven't encountered a custom NPC like that yet.

So anybody has good workaround for orgasm? What's the best way since I don't want to use sl cumshot because of script heavyness of sl..I saw impressive videos in futa threads so how are you guys doing this?

Been posting a little about this on the OSA page but going to do this one here since it's mostly OSex related and a bit raunchy. If you want to check out more about the dynamic icons you can see it on my OSA page posts. i'm pretty proud of it but it's hard to see the scale of the upgrade until you see it in action, it's a lot more then just dynamic icons but the system itself and the new visuals that the new NP2 nav panel I made I think will pleasantly surprise people after jus tseeing my ramblings about icons. Anyways it's close I've kind of got OCD about small bugs that have been around a while and bothering me and trying to hunt them all down  but I think just a few more days should do it.

This post specifically is that I am starting to weave in a lot more gender responsive icons, and I completed a new batch of illustrations around M+M so my Bi and Gay OSexians should get less of the round curvy plump and more of the good stuff in the upcoming version. Most likely this new addition will isolate and scare some people but this is the year 2016 and it's all good. As long as something is getting fucked OSex is happy.

Anyway here's a teaser on the direction I'm rocking for the male compared to female, and some samples of the dynamic icon ability if you haven't seen it. As a reminder if you hate my dynamic icons or the way I draw you can opt to use NP2 nav panel's new "Text Based" nav mode which puts the navigation UI into a layout featuring only text that sets in pretty softly into Skyrim with none of my pesky illustrations to stop you from "savoring" skyrim's default UI....

tumblr_odi57mrmvN1u3yh8bo1_1280.png

this question has probably been answered already, but, when Lydia wants some love (Amorous Adventures), my character embraces her, kisses her lips, kisses her neck and undresses her. her weapons, gloves, boots, cuirass all get removed by my character. but despite my efforts, I cannot find the slot for arrows, in the OSA menu.  am I being thick? 

ps.  your mods are still the bees knees.  the Cunnilingus is beautifully animated.  fingers crossed for the plugins!

this question has probably been answered already, but, when Lydia wants some love (Amorous Adventures), my character embraces her, kisses her lips, kisses her neck and undresses her. her weapons, gloves, boots, cuirass all get removed by my character. but despite my efforts, I cannot find the slot for arrows, in the OSA menu.  am I being thick? 

ps.  your mods are still the bees knees.  the Cunnilingus is beautifully animated.  fingers crossed for the plugins!

It's a strange code thing about Skyrim. There is no code at all to remove a quiver and the only option is to equip a invisible quiver to clear the slot then take off the invisible quiver. I have an invisible quiver made for this but the problem is that all npcs in Skyrim's clothing is put in a special type of data called an "outfit" which is a list of their items that they should wear separate from their inventory. Everytime you add an item (which i have to do to add the quiver.) it fires some secret code deep in Skyrim where we can't reach to make them evalutate their outfit, so they put all their clothes back on basically. 

There's a few tricks I can most likely do to get around this but I might have to pack the mod with consoleUtil to pull it off. I'm debating what the best path to handle this is. I actually forgot about it also until you mentioned it. I'm planning some new ESG features so I'll work on the bug you found when I get back into the esg system.

Thank you for the nice comments!

thanks for you comprehensive and educational answer CEO OS.

I will remove Lydia's quiver manually, before any hanky panky next time.

I have another question, that has probably been answered already somewhere else.

two in fact sorry!  

1.Strap ons. are they planned at all? Leito did a proper job. lore friendly and everything.

2. Tribbing. the only tribbing animation I have seen in Skyrim was from Animated Prostitution.  is there another piece of Osex art, like the Cunnilingus animation, in the pipeline?

OSA will adjust for racemenu SoS changes, at the start it records all SoS bone nodes of the actors then it sets all of them but 2 to 1.0 and adjusts only the shaft1 and scrotum from there. At the end it restores them all back to whatever they were.

With body size it's adjusting based on the scale property of actors but race menu is also scaling a bone to adjust actor scaling which has nothing to do with the scaling property. Any adjustments to the main body scale through racemenu will not be accounted for by OSA. Fix is most likely simple to just record that bone scale and set it to 1.0 during a scene then restore it. I'm not sure which bone it is exactly most likely the root.

so Nerio_ and I have tried to solve my problem. but without success. so here again(this time with pics) my problem:

enb_2016_09_07_03_52_55_94.png

this is how i want it to look like, using racemenu

enb_2016_09_07_03_55_03_41.png

and this is how it looks while using 0sex.

but that is not the biggest problem. even if i would withdraw from my ambition and use an unscaled schlong, this happens

enb_2016_09_07_03_51_11_96.png

Something tell me you use incompatible male texture with your body.

About the scaling issue, I had this issue while using SOS racemenu plugin.

Can someone link/pm me to a correct way of making the creature module?

I cannot seem to get the horses to interact with female player.

The animations are made (very few for the time being) but firstly make it work properly.

I think alot of people are looking forward to the new release and expansion of animations.

Possibilities!

AngelicAdventurousFinwhale.gif