OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

tengo un problema instale la nuevas versiones , en orde  y ejecuto fnis todo bien ningun eror uso loot para el orde y entro al juego una nueva partida . pero el fnis sale load pero no carga el osa o el  osa como antes me lo decia  alguien me puede ayudar 

Soy nacido en España y me está costando entenderte. Podrias repetir la última frase en otras palabras o elaborar un poco más?

el fnis antes  cuando iniciaba el juego , me mostraba  cuando  se cargaba el osa , ahora no lo hace 

Continuo sin entender el problema, lo único que FNIS hace es preparar las animaciones para que se puedan cargar en el juego. Tendrás que decir si el menu de OSA dejó de aparecer quando presionas "num Enter", o si el menu aparece y OSex no empieza o si hay algún problema con las animaciones, etc.

Ya has probado empezar una partida nueva e ver si te funciona ahí?

si el menu de OSA dejó de aparecer cuando presiono "num Enter" y nada  inicie partida nueva 

post-920154-0-88154100-1474976729_thumb.png

si el menu de OSA dejó de aparecer cuando presiono "num Enter" y nada  inicie partida nueva 

Entonces asumiendo que todo se ha instalado correctamente el siguiente paso seria desactivar otros mods y ir probando hasta que aparezca para ver si hay alguna incompatiblidad. Sé que es un aburrimiento pero no se me ocurre que más probar.

This is a beautiful amazing mod, sadly I have one problem with it... I can't figure out how to undress characters other than myself. I found a setting that says undress all but it only effects my character, I tried swapping positions then undressing my partner but it still only effects me. 

Having sex with a character that is fully clothed kind of kills it for me. I'm hoping its an easy fix. 

BTW everything else seems to work fine. 

Entonces asumiendo que todo se ha instalado correctamente el siguiente paso seria desactivar otros mods y ir probando hasta que aparezca para ver si hay alguna incompatiblidad. Sé que es un aburrimiento pero no se me ocurre que más probar.

Muchas gracias probare haciendo eso que dices 

This is a beautiful amazing mod, sadly I have one problem with it... I can't figure out how to undress characters other than myself. I found a setting that says undress all but it only effects my character, I tried swapping positions then undressing my partner but it still only effects me. 

Having sex with a character that is fully clothed kind of kills it for me. I'm hoping its an easy fix. 

BTW everything else seems to work fine. 

use numpad 9 to toggle between commands for you and commands for the npc when you're in that menu.

Hey there ! First time posting on this thread.

First of all,congrats to the creator of this mod for the amazing work. Really loving it.

But now i have a little problem and i guess someone maybe has a solution.

Can i disable schlong auto-scaling ? Because everytime i start a 0sex scene my character's schlong has her size increased and its way too big. It causes clipping in the animations.

I dont know how to disable that schlong auto-scaling but i heard that it's possible..so maybe someone can help me ? : (

Btw,i'm using "Eqquipable schlong for females",as i'm playing a kind of Female/Futanari character,haha

Thanks in advance for any solution you can provide me c:

Can i disable schlong auto-scaling ? Because everytime i start a 0sex scene my character's schlong has her size increased and its way too big. It causes clipping in the animations.

You could, but Osex is built to scale the characters' dicks to fit the scene they are currently in, to achieve that for futa you need to tweak 2 meshes with nif scope, the instructions on how to do so are in this thread on the last few pages, just search for it and you will definitely find it ;)

If that doesn't help you can indeed disable scaling altogether and how you do that can also be found in this thread via the search function ;)

Hey there ! First time posting on this thread.

First of all,congrats to the creator of this mod for the amazing work. Really loving it.

But now i have a little problem and i guess someone maybe has a solution.

I dont know how to disable that schlong auto-scaling but i heard that it's possible..so maybe someone can help me ? : (

Btw,i'm using "Eqquipable schlong for females",as i'm playing a kind of Female/Futanari character,haha

Thanks in advance for any solution you can provide me c:

You can disable it. Its in the main OSA menu. I'm trying to remember. Its in the purity menu I believe, called "Gentlemen's ..." something. 

I hope that helps :) 

-C

Can't say.  But, the logical first step would be Skyrim SE.  It could be done as soon as third party developers upgrade their tools (SKSE, MFGconsole, PapyrusUtil).

I assume you cleaned your saves thoroughly between each of those upgrades?

"Cleaned the saves"....I'm pretty much  positive I removed uninstalled mod scripts from save file using Save game Script cleaner mod. But I don't think it's much of a use now that I'm using an older save that didn't have these mods. Only BBLS+Amorous adventures and SL

But wouldn't it be better and logical a question to ask why Sofia is resisting it? I mean, no other character does it, why should Sofia? Is OSex or OSA AI related?

Can't say.  But, the logical first step would be Skyrim SE.  It could be done as soon as third party developers upgrade their tools (SKSE, MFGconsole, PapyrusUtil).

"Cleaned the saves"....I'm pretty much  positive I removed uninstalled mod scripts from save file using Save game Script cleaner mod. But I don't think it's much of a use now that I'm using an older save that didn't have these mods. Only BBLS+Amorous adventures and SL

But wouldn't it be better and logical a question to ask why Sofia is resisting it? I mean, no other character does it, why should Sofia? Is OSex or OSA AI related?

Mind you, I know close to nothing about scripting in Skyrim, but I think it's obvious OSA takes over AI, otherwise you'd have your follower randomly wander off in the middle of the scene. And that running a save cleaning tool is different than saving ingame after an uninstall.

Given that other people (myself included after I read your post) have tested on Sofia and it worked for them I'd assume there's an active effect for her that lingers on from a previous install or something of that sort.

Again, I know little of this but you could try a couple of shots in the dark here, open the console, click on Sofia and:

- disable her, then enable her and try again;

- kill and resurrect her;

- dispellallspells.

Or just reinstall her?

Mind you, I know close to nothing about scripting in Skyrim, but I think it's obvious OSA takes over AI, otherwise you'd have your follower randomly wander off in the middle of the scene. And that running a save cleaning tool is different than saving ingame after an uninstall.

Given that other people (myself included after I read your post) have tested on Sofia and it worked for them I'd assume there's an active effect for her that lingers on from a previous install or something of that sort.

Again, I know little of this but you could try a couple of shots in the dark here, open the console, click on Sofia and:

- disable her, then enable her and try again;

- kill and resurrect her;

- dispellallspells.

Or just reinstall her?

I think Jorak is on the right track.  There are plenty of documented cases where OSA doesn't work on specific NPCs because the NPC is under some kind of condition that makes them immune to magic effects.  If you're using a mod that mods Sofia, that might be the problem.  Otherwise, she probably acquired magic immunity from something, a piece of gear, maybe.

What should my load order be for all these (OSA/OSex/FNIS/XPSME/SOS)?

OSA will put itself above the others because it is an ESM.  The rest shouldn't really matter, but I would put OSex near the end if you can.

zQQfaHt.jpg

So what causes this? The animations seem to be working but the breasts and ass bug the f-ck out.

CBBE HDT Bodyslide armor. It works and jiggles fine without OSEX.

Thoughts? Things I can try?

Fixed it. It was the 'race compatibility mod' plus some follower mod that required this mod. I removed both of them and it started working fine again.

Bug report: If you play as a male character and try to start a scene with a female bandit/witch/forsworn/thalmor trooper/necromancer, the female (which looks, talks and moves like skyrim females do) will be considered as a male by 0Sex (do something to) him instead of (do something to) her. After the initial embrace, when I looked at the UI to see what could my male char and the female bandit do, I noticed that the female was considered as a male, despite the fact she hugged my character like females which are considered as females by 0Sex do.

I didn't want to progress any further and ended the scene, then, I checked similar types of female npcs (1 forsworn, 1 thalmor trooper, 1 witch, 1 necromancer and Aela, just Aela appeared as female), I immediately exited Skyrim, checked my female enemy npc mods I'm using in the CK (the mods are several female npc mods made by sidearmf93 at Cafe Naver), and I didn't find anything that could make females be considered as males, except for this: I did notice that in the npc templates, both the ones belonging to vanilla Skyrim and the ones belonging to the mods, the sex can't be chosen (the option is greyed out) and it's male by default. As far as I know, grayed options aren't taken into account, but somehow 0Sex does. Curiousely, only female npcs which are randomly generated are affected. I don't know if this is related to the bug or not, or if it can be fixed/worked around, but here's my report.

*Edited to avoid misunderstandings.

I seem to have an issue. My characters penis seems to be WAY to big. It clips through the female constantly and is really annoying. I am wondering if there is a way to decrease the size. I am using Schlongs of Skyrim, in case that matters, or in case I should be using a different mod.

Bug report: If you play as a male character and try to start a scene with a female bandit/witch/forsworn/thalmor trooper/necromancer, the female (which looks, talks and moves like skyrim females do) will be considered as a male by 0Sex (do something to) him instead of (do something to) her. After the initial embrace, when I looked at the UI to see what could my male char and the female bandit do, I noticed that the female was considered as a male, despite the fact she hugged my character like females which are considered as females by 0Sex do.

I didn't want to progress any further and ended the scene, then, I checked similar types of female npcs (1 forsworn, 1 thalmor trooper, 1 witch, 1 necromancer and Aela, just Aela appeared as female), I immediately exited Skyrim, checked my female enemy npc mods I'm using in the CK (the mods are several female npc mods made by sidearmf93 at Cafe Naver), and I didn't find anything that could make females be considered as males, except for this: I did notice that in the npc templates, both the ones belonging to vanilla Skyrim and the ones belonging to the mods, the sex can't be chosen (the option is greyed out) and it's male by default. As far as I know, grayed options aren't taken into account, but somehow 0Sex does. Curiousely, only female npcs which are randomly generated are affected. I don't know if this is related to the bug or not, or if it can be fixed/worked around, but here's my report.

*Edited to avoid misunderstandings.

I am fairly familiar with the Osex programming and I don't remember CEO putting anything in there that had something to do with converting female enemies into males, in terms of roles.

based on JR Dance mod , dancing hkx were transfeered to an osa modular , now i was searching the osex mod , its full of hkx for each possession , so i wanted to test if i can alter/edit  or add on osex hkx files, in fact , i wanted to alter to a sexlab animation resources in a particular possession , to test if its transferable

i used hkxcmd (to convert hkx to kf , so i can show them in 3d max , as ceo use in his tumblr /basic Animate ) , using latest XP32 skeleton hkx & nif , i could convert the JR dancing , and the sexlab animation , and saw them in 3d max , but all osex animations had the below problem 

161001023058873052.jpg

so i have 2 question :

1) how to import to 3d max / what is wrong with the above

2) is it possible to add sexlab resources (each under its same possession? doggy / missinary... etc ) ?

lets say when you go to a possission , it take at first the osex animation , then can change to another sexlab imported animation (maybe changed randomly because there are too many & to add more later on), then go back osex animation , even if seamless feature will be lost there

I don't know why. But I can't get Futa to work right. and before you ask. YES I'v made the edits to the nif file. NO I'm not changing how tall my character is. Kissing and everything lines up right. But the Dick no matter what. Will not line up. I've used SoS with and with out balls. Versions 0.9 and 0.8 respectively.