OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

the current Actionscript calculation would produce a divide by zero error, which should crash or freeze the Actionscript program.

That by itself would not crash Flash. It returns "Infinity". But, the absence of a usable number might create an infinite loop that could crash it.

Looks like the Papyrus needs to be fixed so that it always sends in the correct value.

the current Actionscript calculation would produce a divide by zero error, which should crash or freeze the Actionscript program.

That by itself would not crash Flash. It returns "Infinity". But, the absence of a usable number might create an infinite loop that could crash it.

Looks like the Papyrus needs to be fixed so that it always sends in the correct value.

The way it behaves is like infinite loop has been created (character cant move or activate actions anymore or exit this situation).

Hate to be a pain, but I don't get any sound even with the latest reupload.

Dont be a pain sounds are there and working. :P

Did you do clean save before upgrading?

@CEO After repeating sleeping actor select and getting stuck i got this lines in papyrus log:

[05/30/2016 - 01:23:33AM] Error: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[Active effect 18 on  (00000014)]._oActraga.OnOShader() - "_oActraga.psc" Line 248

[05/30/2016 - 01:27:27AM] Error:  (00000014): does not have a node named 'undefined'.

stack:

[ (FF0054E8)].ObjectReference.MoveToNode() - "<native>" Line ?

[Active effect 17 on  (00000014)]._oActro.onOSpell() - "_oActro.psc" Line 169

[05/30/2016 - 01:34:01AM] VM is freezing...

[05/30/2016 - 01:34:01AM] VM is frozen

The UI is trailing off the left side of the screen. Is there a setting for standard aspect ratio instead of widescreen?

I have standard aspect ratio screen and you see what it looks like on image in my previous post.

What are your settings for resolution?

In skyrimprefs.ini i have this:

iSize H=768

iSize W=1024

Actually it's working fine now. o.O

Maybe some fluke messed with that particular session of skyrim, but the UI is all in place now.

The only experience I've had with wrong scaling was inside breezehome, so I guess that terrain shouldn't be a factor there. Neither of the characters were sitting or sleepingwhen I started the scene.

What I did notice was my PC's high heel boots were sunk into the the floor when I ended the scene. It was my PC that was the midget. The boots hadn't been removed at any point. I reloaded the same save and tried again in the same spot and everything worked as it should.

I've got no idea how the various code and scripts interact, so I've no idea if this is useful info.

The only experience I've had with wrong scaling was inside breezehome, so I guess that terrain shouldn't be a factor there. Neither of the characters were sitting or sleepingwhen I started the scene.

What I did notice was my PC's high heel boots were sunk into the the floor when I ended the scene. It was my PC that was the midget. The boots hadn't been removed at any point. I reloaded the same save and tried again in the same spot and everything worked as it should.

I've got no idea how the various code and scripts interact, so I've no idea if this is useful info.

Any info describing an issue is usefull.

HDT high heels are still not supported by 0sex. This is something CEO could add to FAQ list.

I always try new versions on a virgin save that's never seen 0sex, so I dunno what the issue is then.

I know this won't sound very helpful, but check one more time to make sure every single file and folder associated with your previous 0S version installation is gone and every single file and folder associated with the new version is there.

Nice. That's elegant. Is there a way CEO can turn on an error log for Actionscript?

Nice. That's elegant. Is there a way CEO can turn on an error log for Actionscript?

Not really. The best that can probably be done there is to trace the results of each calculation line by line in the suspected trouble area. Then by seeing which trace/debug statement doesn't go through he could deduce where it is breaking.

Though, it seems to me that the problem is not in the actionscript but in the data sent in by Papyrus. I could be missing something.

While its easy to blame papyrus i think actionscript is an issue here. Remember in my first test wrong height happened during arrange (actor swap). If im not mistaken at that time actors are not getting t-posed and measured. Instead actionscript is working with initial values. (reason why those values were correct in my example but real height wasnt).

Then again i guess it has to do some papyrus job again to set scale but it does it wrong.

Question is why is actor not T-posed if he is sleeping. It should be first thing that happens.

Seems like order of things is wrong so it could be simple solution by just changing order of actions.

I hope CEO will find a fix since this is only bug left to be fixed and its pretty major. It just had to happen now when nexus release date is day after tomorrow. :D

Strike... After weeks of fiddling I'm back to test the 1.08... I wasn't able to get the 1.08 running. All the tips and hints in this threat didn't help. A complete new game installation on my Linux didn't work.

The final solution was a new game installation on my Win7 Prof. testsystem from the scratch with absolute minimal requirements to run Osex 1.08. And it worked. :) After this I copied the whole new Skyrim folder to my Linux system... And... wow! It worked too. :D

Then I rebuild my modlist (this time complete english version) step by step... I haven't installed all of the old mods, but the most and some new... And it still works... 

screenshotfrom2016-05wnzv2.jpg

I haven't figured out which mod causes the Num0 problem. :(

But this is the modlist I have installed yet. With this mods Osex 1.08 has no problems: 

Lys Modpack - Rebuild

Stand 30. Mai. 2016

Graphic

* Relighting Skyrim V4
* db Enhanced Blood 3.6c
* Hot Volcanic Water 0.5
* Green Water Fix v2
* CLO - Custom Lighting Overhaul 1.0a
* Skyrim Distant Overhaul 1.0 from Grieche
* Gras On Stereoids Natural 2.0b
* Skyrim Flora Overhaul + Expand Diversity + Dragonborn - 1.81 Summer edition
* Prometheus No Snow Under The Roof 2.3 + Cutting Floor and JKs Skyrim patch
* AoG Better World
* BFSEffects 3.6
* Enhanced Night Skyrim + High Stars & Color Galaxy 3.7
* 2K (lite) SkySight Smelter HD 1.1
* SkyFalls + SkyMills Legendary 3.3.1
* SkyFalls + SkyMills Dragonborn Small Waterfalls 1.0
* Carved Nipples 1.0
* Dwemer Automatons 2K 1.7
* Dwemer Automatons Dragonborn 2K 1.7
* aMidianBorn Steel RC4 - needed to run the bikini armours
* aMidianBorn Steelplate 2.7 - needed to run the bikini armours
* Solitude Temple Frescoes 1.2

Cities, Houses and Expansions

* Ravenrock Expanded 2.6.9
* Windhelm Lighthouse 1.1
* Starter Tent 1.1
* Larger Hunters Treehouse 1.3
* Oblivion Gates v3 - Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC
* JKs Skyrim V2
* Nicer Severin Manor HF-1.2
* Riften Canal Exit
* Ashlander Camp New Zainab - KS Hairdos Version 1.1
* Cutting Floor Room Legendary Version 2.0.2 + No Snow under the Roof patch
* Forgotten Windmill 1.4

Quests

* The Lost World/Die verlorene Welt 1.1 from Scharesoft (german mod with own modifications)

Character Enhancements

* Pride Of Valhalla Niflheim Skin - Sweaty.
* Fitness Body Normalmaps (own from modder resourcen)

* DIMONIZED UNP female body 1.2
* XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended HDT 3.64
* HDT Physic Extensions 1.4
* HDT Highheel System beta 0.5

* Digitigrade Khajiit and Argonian Raptor Combined by Artifex 1.3
* OmEyes V9
* Pretty Eyes & Pretty Eyes Eyeliner
* Apachii Hairs Female V 1.6
* Superior Lore Friendly Hair Straight Light 1K 1.12
* UNP Kahjiit and Argonian Hotfix
* Forsworn Armor UNP BBP- Topless
* UNP Bootpack 2.0
* UNP Female armors and Clothing 2.1
* Longer Arrows Vanilla distance V4
* Schlongs of Skyrim - Light 1.04
* Female Bodytattoo Celtic Tribal (Dragon)
* The Coenaculi for UNP Loose Files
* RaceMenu Overlay Compilation - UNP Version 1.1
* Calyps-Dragonpriestmasks 1.0 (Clothing Version)
* Blade Singer-THE HAGs privat tattoos for Racemenu-Overlays RMO1
* KJ Tattoos 2K 1.1
* Norse Tattoo Pack V. 0.5
* Rutah Tattoo Pack V. 1.0
* Tribal Tattoos v 0.65

Clothing, Weapons & Armours

* Khajiit Earrings
* Summerfashion 1.25
* UNP Mhh What To Wear Main & Dawnguard (last version)
* UNP Brokefoots Mashup Clothing Version
* Regn Piercings UNP V2
* Ursine Armor Pack UNP HDT 2.1
* UNP Skyrim Strapons
* Sextoys Calyps 2 (with own modifications)
* Tembtra Thief Armor UNP HDT 1.01
* Iron Bolts 1.0
* Usefull Elder Scrolls 1.24
* B. Sotteta Huntress Armor UNP HDT 2k 1.0
* Grimoas Scarf and Gugel 1.3
* Ashara Princess of the Wood UNP BSA Version 5.4
* Arcania Weapons 1-3

* Banded Iron Bikini UNP HDT ver2.03
* Falmer Bikini Armor UNP HDT 0.93
* Steel Bikini Armor UNP HDT v2
* Steel Plate Bikini Armor UNP HDT v2.62
* Wolf Bikini Armor UNP HDT 0.91
* Blades Bikini Armor UNP HDT 0.9
* Dragon Bone Bikini Armor UNP HDT v0.94

* Newmillers UNP Piercings 1.42

Gameambiance & Improvements

* mc Camping Lite 1.9.5 Legendary Version - own translation of the manual ingame.
* Dragons Shout With Voice 1.1
* Drink, Eat, Sleep, Bathe V2 + Dragonborn Addon + HF Addon
* Amazon Forsworn (own mod)
* Kingdom of Forsworn 1.2
* Horses Gone Wild 1.4
* Laydown 1.2
* Populated Skyrim Civil War Patrols 1.01
* Sit Anywhere V11
* Sounds of Skyrim 1.13
* Aditional Music Project 1.6
* Wet and Cold DV 1.6.5
* Playable Lute Flute and Drum 27-8-2014
* Cart In Each Big Town 1.8
* Cowardly Horses v3
* Imperial Inn And Tavern Door Commission 1.1 - translation of the book
* Amazing Follower Tweaks 2.08
* Lydia Spellsword, Riverwood Camp + Babysitting Service in Breezehome V2 WIP (own mod)
* Improved Dragonshouts
* Shoutcraft 1.2
* Whiterun Tempel Lazarett (own mod)
* Skyrim AI Overhaul 1.2b + Run For Your Lives 2.0.6
* Gildergreen Regrown 1.2.5
* Old Dusty Travels again 1.0
* Sykrim Sleeping Bags - Sleeping under blankets
* Immersive Wenches Apachii Hair Version 1.5.1
* Inconsequential NPCs 1.9e
* No Draugr in Ysgramor's Tomb
* Sexy Uthgerd 1.0
* Red Eagle Sword Replacer 1.1
* Civil War-Destroyed Villages (with own modifications)
* KnockedUp v903 - ProLife Version
* Baby Mommas v1001
* Immersive Laundry 2.7
* Immersive Dead 1.0
* Craftable Tools 1.3.1 + Craftable Blacksmiths Hammer 1.0
* Auto unequip ammo 5.0
* Auto unequip shield to back 2.8
* No Death Mod 0.031 (with own sheathe weapon fix)
* 0Sex WIP Mod Beta 1.8 beta -> WIP Mod
* Stop Fast Traveling Horses 1.1
* The Notice Board 2.2
* Blowing in the Wind light 1.7
* Beschlagnahmte Ausrüstung/Confiscated Gear in Helgen Keep (for more clothing choice at gamestart) - (own) - incl. Ly's Loincloth + Ly's Furscarfs
* Enhanced 1st Person Camera Bob Light 1.6
* Wonder of Weather 1.01

Patches

* The Paarthurnax Dilemma 1.2.9
* Unoffical Patches Legendary Version 3.0.3
* dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic 1.9
* Dead Body Collision Fix 2.4
* Hood and Circlets 1.2
* vwr Wet Eyes 1.1
* Immersive Laundry Meshfix
* Dark Brotherhood Robes without hand (own texturemodification)
* SkyUI Warning Remove 5.1
* Better Shaped Longbows 1.0
* Amulett Talos + Amulett Kynareth - Enchantment interchange (own mod)
* Aetherial Crown v1.1
* FixLipSync v1

* Glow BeGone 1.11

Technical

* SKSE 1.7.3 (Skyrim Script Expander)
* SkyUI 5.1
* SkyUI away 5.0
* Safety Load 1.2
* Show Race Menu PreCache Killer 1.3
* FNIS Behavior V6.2
* NetImmerseOverride v 3.4
* RaceMenu v3.0.0
* Customizable Camera 1.82

Hope it helps a little...

The 1.08 is great... Absolute great... Thanks again Ceo. :)

One question: which files I have to edit, to translate the mod? I would like to do this for other german players who doesn't running the english version.

Greetings

Ly

Though, it seems to me that the problem is not in the actionscript but in the data sent in by Papyrus. I could be missing something.

I agree. I believe Actionscript is getting the wrong oheight value from papyrus.

I'm going to spend some time today to see if I can get his scripts compiling. I think I can fix it.

I agree. I believe Actionscript is getting the wrong oheight value from papyrus.

I'm going to spend some time today to see if I can get his scripts compiling. I think I can fix it.

Then why was it getting correct height before? Why were values in my example correct while scaling wasnt?

To me it makes more sense to blame actionscript forcing papyrus to do scaling before measurement was done in t-pose (why was sleeping actor not t-posed?) and then doing math wrong then sending that to papyrus to do scaling but it does it wrong (or cant do it at all in case of sleeping actor) coz it was told to do it wrong. I know both of you know your stuff (and im being total noob), just doesnt make sense.

One question: which files I have to edit, to translate the mod? I would like to do this for other german players who doesn't running the english version.

Greetings

Ly

There are 3 files:

0Sex...\meshes\0SA\_0S\Translate

Here you have 2 ini files

_english.ini and esg_english.ini

also there is setting inside _config.ini at this location:

0Sex... \meshes\0SA\_0S\Config

Thanks Kinky for the fast answer... :)

Greetings

Ly

HI Ly,

I'm pretty sure it's this:

hudmenu.gfx or hudmenu.sfw 

these will be in Skyrim\Data\Interface\

These are most likely left over from less intrusive hud II. IF they are there you want to do delete them, they block UI from working.

Also

There's translation for the menus where Kinky pointed out but also any OSA module can be translated also (OSex for example)

Skyrim\Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Translate\

has _default.ini in it

If you need more syntax options for conjucation/grammar let me know what you need but each check has a cost on the script so I'd like to keep it as low as possible.

CEO i was wondering if do some animation for skyrim + transition how will i go about testing with your frame work in game??

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-d-manxx2-animations-sexoutng-showcase/page-14?do=findComment&comment=1570369

This one is currently for fallout NV but it is not difficult to convert to skyrim.

Hi D_Man,

If you downloaded the OSADemo1 on page 150 (OSA Developers Resourece) you'll have a basic template for an OSA module. 

- I'd start by just putting the folder in your Skyrim and overwriting the animations in it with yours.  If you follow the insructions to install it you can then see your animations in game with transitions.

It has 2 scenes and 2 transitions so without adding more .xml you can test on that. in the scene folder each scene has an .xml. The main thing to configure is this line:

<anim id="0Sx0MF_Ho-St6Pop+01SexSpankR" t="T" l="2.0" dest="0MF|Sy6!Sy6|Ho|St6Pop">

l="2.0" is the length of the animation you'll want to set that for your loops and your transitions to however long they.

----------------------------------------------

Once that's done you can try to play further with tweaking the values to make it your own. The end goal is to rename the folders and connections so it's ids and names match your mod instead of the OSADemo1. It's not bad to do but I don't have documentation yet, I'll have it a few days after launch but feel free to ask me here how to do things in the meantime or you can reference OSex which can be a reference for how to set up different things.

Then why was it getting correct height before? Why were values in my example correct while scaling wasnt?

To me it makes more sense to blame actionscript forcing papyrus to do scaling before measurement was doine in t-pose (why was sleeping actor not t-posed?) and then doing math wrong then sending that to papyrus to do scaling but it does it wrong (or cant do it at all in case of sleeping actor) coz it was told to do it wrong. I know both of you know your stuff (and im being total noob), just doesnt make sense.

I believe the problem is on the Papyrus side because of the order of operations. As far as I can tell, Actionscript does its calculations based on a natural height that is calculated in Papyrus. Papyrus calls the T-Pose and then performs the measurement, setting the oheight variable's value. The oheight variable is then passed to Actionscript. At that point, it is saved as the natural scale O-Height value, before anything is done with it. Then a calculation is performed to adjust it for the required new scaling, creating an altered oheight value, which is seen as the current scale O-Height. You can tell what Actionscript did during the re-scaling calculation by looking at the Body Scale numbers.

In my own screenshots, Papyrus sent Actionscript an oheight variable indicating the target NPC's oheight (natural height) was 4 foot 3 inches (because she was sitting when measured). Actionscript needed to make her five foot 10 inches in order for her to fit the scene. So, it performed a calculation that re-scaled the target NPC to 1.36 times its normal size, which was required in order to make a four foot tall NPC almost six feet tall. In reality, the target NPC's natural height (measured in Papyrus) is five foot 10 inches and Actionscript made her over eight feet tall due to being fed a bad natural height measurement from Papyrus.

You weren't comparing what I originally thought you were comparing in your own screenshots. For an apples and apples test:

1. Ignore the Arrange button. It may have its own problem, but I don't think it is part of this problem.

2. Start a scene that incorrectly scales the target (non-player) NPC. Screenshot both the current and natural scale displays.

3. Start a scene that correctly scales the target (non-player) NPC. Screenshot both the current and natural scale displays.

4. For each screenshot, note the numbers for O-Height and Body Scale. There should be noticeable differences between the scene that scaled correctly and the scene that didn't. This will be visible in the Body Scale of the Current Scale display and in the O-Height of the Natural Scale display.

To be perfectly honest, at this point I'm not even 100% certain the re-scaling is ever 100% correct. What we see as getting it right on the second try may simply be a result of the target actor standing in a pose that is closer to a T-Pose than the pose that the NPC was idling during the first try. I need to get to where I can compile CEO's scripts in order to test this.

There are some SkyUI source files I think that are needed for the UI segment I think, on top of the source files you need for the basic SkyUI stuff. That might be it but as a warning things get really weird sometimes once the UI source files are in I find in compiling and in creation kit.

I did those tests already and described them in this post. First start was good scaling, 2nd start was wrong.

While it does seem like papyrus not doing its job right i still feel its not getting time to do it.

You described your actor sitting still while getting measured. What happened to T-posing actor first? Also while sleeping- why it wasnt T-posed first?

Also yesterday i experienced that actor misalignement issue (actors standing side by side) with Sven and that would mean that collisions were still on. On next try all worked properly again.

So in order to fix this CEO has to make sure that things are done (and not skipped) in this order:

Collisions off

T-posing

Measurement

Asigning roles and setting heights.

Positioning.

"What we see as getting it right on the second try may simply be a result of the target actor standing in a pose that is closer to a T-Pose than the pose that the NPC was idling during the first try."

I agree with this since it seems real T-posing is skipped.

Also i did test with sleeping actor where first i pressed e for talk to wake him up and then chained that by 0sex start and things worked properly. So i think your theory about head and root being same height on bed and creating infinite loop is correct too (This would not happen if actor was T-posed). This situation is also something that should be fixed so that infinite loop never happens even without T-posing.

Edit: Also if collisions were off before T-posing then terrain would not matter and you would always get same scale.

There are some SkyUI source files I think that are needed for the UI segment I think, on top of the source files you need for the basic SkyUI stuff. That might be it but as a warning things get really weird sometimes once the UI source files are in I find in compiling and in creation kit.

Heh. Yeah. I figured that out earlier this morning. I had to extract the SkyUI BSA plus copy all the source from Schlangster's github.

So far I've been able to confirm some things:

1. Delaying the T-Pose long enough that it becomes visible will stop the target NPC from turning into a giant if they were sitting in a chair.

2. The numbers depicted in the Natural Scale display are not accurate. This coincides with Kinky's observations.

3. I realize now the player's toon is also being scaled (or at least measured), although I'm not sure if it's the same code.

4. Delaying the T-Pose does not fix the sleeping target freeze.

Will report back when I know more. I've only been at it a few minutes.