OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

hi

is there a orgasm feature or a button to ejaculate like in sexlab? 

Also will there be sperm textures after the orgasm if there is one in the demo?

i apologise if this question is a hassle. sowie, maybe i shud just wait til the final version comes out. :/

Not yet.

Welp, i have no sound when my character is sub for some reason. Save is clean for sure.

I finished translation btw, need some polishing and more conjugation but overall it's done.

Thats strange i have sounds and they play on sub just fine. Did you try spanking sub? I even switched actors and new sub had sounds too. Did you Set sortTieBreaker=2 ?

Are we getting pre release version today? Have you managed to fix those issues?

Hi Kinky yes but in the evening when I get home after a few changes based on Migal's notes. I'm not sure if the issues are fixed but at the least they will most likely be improved. 

I hope you find solution in time. Ill help if i can. For first guess i would get rid of or modify on load thingie you added and see if that fixes crash on load (T-pose). Migal seems to be on good track for catching and sqashing all the remaining bugs. I also hope that FootIk issue is finaly solved coz its pretty much only crash im getting nowdays when playing skyrm. After you release new demo doing few quick patches might be good idea to solve all the issues faster.

When its solved there wont be much issues to deal with so time is comming when ppl will start adding new animations, i cant wait for that. :)

Welp, i have no sound when my character is sub for some reason. Save is clean for sure.

I finished translation btw, need some polishing and more conjugation but overall it's done.

Thats strange i have sounds and they play on sub just fine. Did you try spanking sub? I even switched actors and new sub had sounds too. Did you Set sortTieBreaker=2 ?

Spanking too, and no i didn't change any ini. 

Lets try to catch this bug.

Try to start new game and see if it works there.

If not then try to change sortRoleByAnimGender=0 this is inside \meshes\0SA\_0S\Config\_config.ini

If still doesnt work try to start a scene male on female(no sos for female).

anyone encountered this problem yet?

25739976bn.jpg

after ending a scene ysoldays dick became gigantic and when I started that aprroach Seytiras ( my char ) cock shrinked to this level

25739978sy.jpg

in this and the following scene ysoldays cock kept the level of size which I input in SOS bit Seytiras dick shrinked

25739980ok.jpg

As soon as I approach the partner and press Num 0.  The schlongs size of both or only my character changes to these abominations D:

was there a similiar thing in this thread already?

"I have difficulty focusing..." is part of sexlab arroused. Since your actors are naked arroused is trying to increase the size of schlongs, same time 0sex is trying to adjust schlong size.

Disable schlong resizing in arroused and you wont have this problems.

"I have difficulty focusing..." is part of sexlab arroused. Since your actors are naked arroused is trying to increase the size of schlongs, same time 0sex is trying to adjust schlong size.

Disable schlong resizing in arroused and you wont have this problems.

thx for the answer

sadly there is no such option as "schlong resizing" or anything similiar :/

Lets try to catch this bug.

Try to start new game and see if it works there.

If not then try to change sortRoleByAnimGender=0 this is inside \meshes\0SA\_0S\Config\_config.ini

If still doesnt work try to start a scene male on female(no sos for female).

Ok. it's working properly with ini file changes, thanks.

But there is one more problem i forgot to mention: schlong's size not rescaling as intended in blowjob scenes. I have this issue only with my main character, and i think it's may be SOS Racemenu's fault, cuz before OSA became ESM this mod was higher then OSA in loadorder and now it can override it. It's just my guess thought.

Hmm, tested few things, and realised that i have this problem only on latest saves, not the one i have in the beggining of the game.

But there is one more problem i forgot to mention: schlong's size not rescaling as intended in blowjob scenes. I have this issue only with my main character, and i think it's may be SOS Racemenu's fault, cuz before OSA became ESM this mod was higher then OSA in loadorder and now it can override it. It's just my guess thought.

Hmm, tested few things, and realised that i have this problem only on latest saves, not the one i have in the beggining of the game.

It could be load order but acording to ini settings  it seems to me that your characters gender was not recognized properly (is it futa character?) so 0sex didnt know what sounds to play and it didnt play any... CEO will better know how things work im just guessing here.

For SOS not scaling properly seems like you dont have clean save if it works on new game.

It could be load order but acording to ini settings  it seems to me that your characters gender was not recognized properly (is it futa character?) so 0sex didnt know what sounds to play and it didnt play any... CEO will better know how things work im just guessing here.

For SOS not scaling properly seems like you dont have clean save if it works on new game.

I made cleaning procedure as always, so it should be fine, and my character is nord female. I'll reinstall it just to be sure, but little bit later, polishing my translation right now)

Kinky,

I suspect SF's clean save instructions linked in your signature are no longer accurate because the script names have been changed.

Ok then ill remove that part. I would write another instructions but im not sure my way of doing it is good (i clean every possible thing from save using this program), and i dont know script names that should be removed (to lazy to search so i just clean everything).

Welp! It's already the day, though don't kill yourself in the attempt to deliver this mod in time XD there is no actual DEADline (Ahahah! DEAD-line! got it? Ohw well...).

Seriously though I'd like to ask a very simple question (forgive me if already asked): will this new version of the mod be compatible with Amorous Adventures? I mean will there be a patch or anything that will allow Amorous Adventures to trigger 0sex animations instead of Sexlab ones?

Thank you in advance and thank you again CEO for bringing us this fantastic mod!

Welp! It's already the day, though don't kill yourself in the attempt to deliver this mod in time XD there is no actual DEADline (Ahahah! DEAD-line! got it? Ohw well...).

Seriously though I'd like to ask a very simple question (forgive me if already asked): will this new version of the mod be compatible with Amorous Adventures? I mean will there be a patch or anything that will allow Amorous Adventures to trigger 0sex animations instead of Sexlab ones?

Thank you in advance and thank you again CEO for bringing us this fantastic mod!

Click me!

Did some more testing with the sound issue. If your save has ever ran an older version of 0sex, sound will not work when you upgrade to v7. It doesn't matter how thoroughly you've cleaned your install of old files or how many times you've cleaned the save, your character will show up with a blank profile, which means no associated voice. 

However, the sounds -will- work if you start a fresh game entirely. 

The weird part, is if you start a fresh game, run 0sex, and -then- load your old save, the profile will populate correctly and you'll get voice. 

Kinky,

I suspect SF's clean save instructions linked in your signature are no longer accurate because the script names have been changed.

Ok then ill remove that part. I would write another instructions but im not sure my way of doing it is good (i clean every possible thing from save using this program), and i dont know script names that should be removed (to lazy to search so i just clean everything).

I updated it for 1.08d7 [ here ], and I'll update it again after nexus release.

You can just take any of the .pex/psc names and format like:

"file name minus extension ( [script_name] )" sans quotes

There isn't any danger of "over removing" and if the name isn't found it will just be skipped.  Just make sure they aren't script names of some of the bundled plugins, though.

Maybe I missed the anouncement but there is no "identra.xml" file in Demo7 to change the voicepack or has the file name changed ? Because the directory where it is supposed to be does not exist anymore for me after replacing Demo 5 with 7 in Mod Organizer.

It has been replaced. More info here.

I was wondering with the latest versions if there was a way to adjust character positioning? I don't mean like swapping between dom or sub but making the dom/sub move up/down/left/right etc. for better alignment?

No.

Okay thanks for clearing that up :)

One more question for everyone using OSex, which bounce kits are you using ? I'm asking because 2 kits I have tried so far resulted in wonky behavior (butts wildly flabbing all over the place mostly) when using certain positions (for example the penetration scene after lifting her up from her feet (not wizard sex!)) and the one that doesn't act weird has no belly support which I would like to have. So if anyone can give me a link or something, that would be greatly appreciated :)