OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

When load the game. I tried new game, save before me using 0S, and save cleaned with program . All of them after 5-6 sec freeze

Please try this:

Start Skyrim but do not load the game. When you see menu open console with tilde key  ¨

type in

coc qasmoke

and press enter.

It will load test cell. If you do not freeze there then try to load any other save.

Done. Freeze as well 

It's something to do with the translation but it's strange because others are working. That kind of freeze occurs when an infinite loop happens because it can't find the client language or the default language (english). It would also occur if there was an error or typo in any of the XML files that is looked at on bootup of the UI.

Have you done any modifications at all to the files and can you confirm that your OSA translation folder:

Skyrim\Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Translate\

has the following in it:

_english.ini

esg_english.ini

Have you been able to get versions prior to 1.08 Demo 5 to work and have you tried the newest demo I posted today?

Sorry for the trouble here by the way and thanks for helping me work it out.

>Have you done any modifications at all to the files

No

>and can you confirm that your OSA translation folder:

has the following in it:

_english.ini

esg_english.ini

Yes, and copied files with renames (_russian.ini and esg_russian.ini)

>Have you been able to get versions prior to 1.08 Demo 5 to work 

No it also freezes

>and have you tried the newest demo I posted today?

Yes load 3 diff. saves with  this version

>Have you done any modifications at all to the files
No
>and can you confirm that your OSA translation folder:

has the following in it:

_english.ini
esg_english.ini

Yes, and copied files with renames (_russian.ini and esg_russian.ini)

>Have you been able to get versions prior to 1.08 Demo 5 to work 
No it also freezes
>and have you tried the newest demo I posted today?
Yes load 3 diff. saves with  this version

There's an issue where the UI never shows up at all if in the past you had a  mod installed it messes up how the UI works.

Have you used a mod called less Intrustive Hud II before? Even if you haven't check these two files that it or another mod might have left behind:

hudmenu.gfx or hudmenu.sfw 

these will be in Skyrim\Data\Interface\

Can you tell me if they are there? They change the UI's default directory where it searches so if they are installed OSA can't find any of it's documents. I only mention this because if you've never got an OSex 1.08 to work it's likely this has been the problem all along.

If this is the case The UI can't get any xml data so it crashes when it can't get the translation files making us think it's the translation thing but it's something else.

Kinky also I need help for the FAQ for launch to help me remember issues that come up a lot. Stuff like ESG, ini will be in different things but I want to address all the main generic things that come up over and over.

Top issues to cover:

-SoS bending

-SoS disappearing

-FNIS incorrectly run so actors are TPosing

-UI breaks with less intrusive hud II

- Organizer asks me to overwrite Papyrus Utils

anything else you or others can think of?

CEO 0S, i find hudmenu.swf in interface folder. Deleted it and save loads without freeze, and  seems like mod is working(was able to start with num.0). Thanks.

Btw  theres no mcm menu in this version?

Very glad we got it to work, no problem!

No and there won't be. I'm using my own menus for configuration and my translation set up also. For now I am using ini files to config. They can be found here:

Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config\

In the future I will bring those options into my UI similar to the Right Side panel so they will be partially moved into game.

Kinky also I need help for the FAQ for launch to help me remember issues that come up a lot. Stuff like ESG, ini will be in different things but I want to address all the main generic things that come up over and over.

Top issues to cover:

-SoS bending

-SoS disappearing

-FNIS incorrectly run so actors are TPosing

-UI breaks with less intrusive hud II

- Organizer asks me to overwrite Papyrus Utils

anything else you or others can think of?

- How to upgrade from 1.06 to 1.08

- MCM menu

- What are new controls? How can i change keys? Can i use this mod on my laptop without numpad?

- What hotkey is for orgasm?

- My penis is to big

- Dyndolod compatibility for distant sex objects

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way i am getting "mcm registered 1 new menu". since this is clean save this has to come from 0sex even though there is no MCM in 1.08.

I did more testing with sorttiebreak=2 and height bothers me. Setting actor roles (dom and sub) and positioning them seem to work perfectly but they dont always get correct height. Seems to random.

Also i got that slot error again when one undefined button on main menu unequip shows all my items (like on last screenshot) then i restarted skyrim and it was completely normal again.

I have one idea why it happened but no time to test this today. More on that tomorrow.

- How to upgrade from 1.06 to 1.08

- MCM menu

- What are new controls? How can i change keys? Can i use this mod on my laptop without numpad?

- What hotkey is for orgasm?

- My penis is to big

- Dyndolod compatibility for distant sex objects

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way i am getting "mcm registered 1 new menu". since this is clean save this has to come from 0sex even though there is no MCM in 1.08.

I did more testing with sorttiebreak=2 and height bothers me. Setting actor roles (dom and sub) and positioning them seem to work perfectly but they dont always get correct height. Seems to random.

Also i got that slot error again when one undefined button on main menu unequip shows all my items (like on last screenshot) then i restarted skyrim and it was completely normal again.

I have one idea why it happened but no time to test this today. More on that tomorrow.

lol I liked these, they were great. Perfect that should cover everything.

Thanks Kinky and for your help today also!

I need help on 2 broad questions in prep for launch if anyone knows the answer related to nexus and to LL:

Nexus:

1. Am I right that I changed their policy to allow LL to be linked\referenced\named from their site?

2. If so how far does that let you link, could I link to my development thread here from there? Can I link to my TUMBLR even though it's very NSFW?

LL:

If I change the main name of my thread do you think it will break all links to it that have been posted?

Thanks!

I need help on 2 broad questions in prep for launch if anyone knows the answer related to nexus and to LL:

Nexus:

1. Am I right that I changed their policy to allow LL to be linked\referenced\named from their site?

2. If so how far does that let you link, could I link to my development thread here from there? Can I link to my TUMBLR even though it's very NSFW?

LL:

If I change the main name of my thread do you think it will break all links to it that have been posted?

LL links are now allowed on adult mods at Nexus because LL's adult content is behind an account wall with an age question. Your TUMBLR isn't, so I wouldn't risk it.

No idea on the thread name change.

PS: I'm no skeleton expert, but in Nifskope, the Root looks an awful lot like a point between the feet, at least, in a T-Pose.

post-23801-0-19637000-1464422071_thumb.jpg

post-23801-0-37232900-1464422090_thumb.jpg

Nexus:

LL:

LL links are now allowed on adult mods at Nexus because LL's adult content is behind an account wall with an age question. Your TUMBLR isn't, so I wouldn't risk it.

No idea on the thread name change.

PS: I'm no skeleton expert, but in Nifskope, the Root looks an awful lot like a point between the feet, at least, in a T-Pose.

Thanks Migal, I suppose I could start with an LL link to here since that's allowed and let it be a funnel into my tumblr content etc. so people can get to my guides from there.

It looks like it on the skeleton but there's just two nodes coming off to the left and right of the Root. AnimObjectA AnimObjectB

tumblr_o7hs27yu551ubnr1mo6_r2_1280.jpg

Here it is in max so it's cleaner. The circled thing is the Root, with AnimObjectA + B to the left and right. The two lines out are the feet >  legs and the one's beyond that are cape or something.

Hello CE0,

Will the launch version of 0sex feature a completed Sexdentity and the facial expressions/sounds that were present in 1.07? I am eagerly anticipating their inclusion, but I understand if they are delayed.

Thanks!

Hello CE0,

Will the launch version of 0sex feature a completed Sexdentity and the facial expressions/sounds that were present in 1.07? I am eagerly anticipating their inclusion, but I understand if they are delayed.

Thanks!

Hi Dauvmire, 

In terms of features yes I'll make sure everything is there that the old SexDentity had. I'm not sure I can get arousal score change in on time but if I don't I will get it in the first update after 1.08.

For the quality of the data itself for _OGuy and _OGal I will do my best to make it as strong as possible but it's always a work in progress. New SexDentity is a lot stronger as an engine now but also the data takes a little more time to fully fill out nicely. I think it's getting there and I'm optimistic I can get it at least onpar to the later versions of the 1.07 series.

A small patch today to Demo7

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/page-130?do=findComment&comment=1551376

You will not notice any difference, (unless I messed something up)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Fairly major change but it's for the future and you will not notice any difference until more persona packs are made

OSA has two primary documents oForm.oform and oIdentity.oiden (Used to be called Formius.xml and Identra.xml) These are front loaded when you boot up your game and let OSA know all the identity classes and form packs you have installed.

They used to be a single document so to add new classes or new sound packs they would have to be installed and then the end user would have to manually type in the packs into their oForm (or oIdentity) to have it start working. The issue here is that's a high learning curve for the end user and it runs the risk that they might uninstall a sound pack but not manually remove the entry from their xml.

The new system has a default folder, and then a form and identity folder. Every single file in the form and identity folder is also loaded at boot and processed now so you can pack a soundpack with an oForm and it will be automatically fully installed (and fully removed on uninstall by a mod organizer)

As a quick crashcourse

- Form is for connecting id's of sounds to skyrim sound forms. (Needed to add new sounds)

- Identity holds text data for installed classes. For example _OGuy is a class for a lot of different persona segments, so in Identity I make an entry for the different persona segments with id="_OGuy" it will keep adding on all the installed classes it finds.

-Don't worry to much there will be further clearer documentation on this in the future.

- Stopping the jerk from missionary|folded will not crash you

- Changed text formatting of speed to always use thrust(s) style format to ease up on translation size

- Removed the undefined category from ESG equipment menu ( I think) 

----------------------------------------------

OSADemo1 - OSA Developer Resource

You have to be on a 1.08 Demo7+ for this to fully work. (I uploaded it today), I needed to add some generic buttons that weren't sex related.

This will be an optional download for OSA. It's a 2 actor 2 scene mini module that I made to show the bare minimum you have to do to get a custom OSA module working in game. Since OSA is intended for any theme of animation I had to make some quick PG13 silly animations. If anyone is bored I'd appreciate testing the install and that it works at least so I know it's good to go.

The zip file comes with  .txt documents through out the folders called "What is this.txt" that have a brief description of the various parts. If you are very brave and good at backwards engineer OR have experience with the 1.07 framework you can most likely get a module working from the instructions provided. I will provide further documentation that is clearer as soon as I can that goes into the fine points mainly for scene.xmls.

If you do take it on remember that OSA can do a hell of a lot more then that, it's just the absolute basics to have your module start running in game. Also this is by far the hardest step to setting up your own module. Adding new scenes beyond this should take 5-10 minutes and new features is just customizing a little xml and pasting it in. (The only thing on par in difficulty would be AutoNavigation which takes a substantial amount of planning to let the scene know how to navigate from any point in the scene to another on it's own.)

To Have The Resource Work In Game

THERE IS NO ESP FOR MODULES, INSTALL THEN RUN FNIS and MAKE THIS CHANGE:

This is a temp bandaid just for now that  I will fix in an upcoming version (high priority) In order for the demo mod or your mod to be bound in skyrim you must do this first: Navigate to here and open the file:

Skyrim\Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config\act.xml

add this line underneath any other lines that are already there

<act id="OSADemo1" bind="184" name="OSA Demo 1" target="PCO2" scene="0D|ST6!KN6|Ap|HeroicPose" actors="2" />

The binding is set by default to 184 which is RIGHT ALT. Use RIGHT ALT to start the scene or change 
the bind="" to the DxScanCode (Google it) for the key of your choosing. This is a keybinding command to be applied to Skyrim.

As we work along you will see a section dealing with an _install folder. The primary purpose of this is to tell OSA what is installed. In the future
there will be a menu to click that brings up a list of everything Skyrim found in the install folder and you can select a module and bind a key to it from there and the above will be auto generated. For now however to add a new module the user will have to manually type in the keybind into the act.xml document.

Damn i just run FNIS and realized i should have installed demo1 for testing that as well :D

Anyways before bug reports i see that FNIS is still giving this:

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V1S.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V1D.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V2S.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V2D.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V3S.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V3D.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
 8 possible consistence issues

Thanks Kinky, I'll get to those before launch.

Also I didn't change any config ini xml stuff and I know you customize yours alot so you can just overwrite whatever is installed with your Demo6 config documents.

Ok after quick test of demo 7 with default settings:

Undefined esg slots are now hidden (i think both in main menu-unequip and animation UI. Will have to test again with my own esg)

- On sex start actor positioning and asigning roles is perfect but height is not always perfect. (actors sometimes get almost same height no matter what role they play). On restart this gets fixed so its not huge issue but it is an issue since its not perfect. Perhaps setting height after positioning could make it perfect.

- You are missing rings in your esg_english.ini so every undefined item was hidden for me except for rings that was named "undefined". You do have them in esg.xml so thats why they were shown on the menu.

Going to do few more tests with sorttiebreaker=2 and my esg setup.

Ok after quick test of demo 7 with default settings:

Undefined esg slots are now hidden (i think both in main menu-unequip and animation UI. Will have to test again with my own esg)

- On sex start actor positioning and asigning roles is perfect but height is not always perfect. (actors sometimes get almost same height no matter what role they play). On restart this gets fixed so its not huge issue but it is an issue since its not perfect. Perhaps setting height after positioning could make it perfect.

- You are missing rings in your esg_english.ini so every undefined item was hidden for me except for rings that was named "undefined". You do have them in esg.xml so thats why they were shown on the menu.

Going to do few more tests with sorttiebreaker=2 and my esg setup.

Nice find thanks, added rings to the  translation ini.

The undefined is an actionscript2  thing basically if it's asking for a word for something it can't find it's going to say undefined so in this case the undefined is referring to me forgetting to have a translation for rings instead of the actual undefined category that used to show up. Anytime you see it basically it means I fucked something up or haven't got around to connecting all the data yet.

In terms of height is that in relation to tiebreaker or are you noticing different height sometimes at start similar to what Migal has been looking into?

No more sex sounds in D7. It looks like I'm supposed to pick a voice somehow, but there doesn't seem to be controls to change the character's profile.

Also seems to leave behind a "Infused with the power of Actra" buff on my character that doesn't go away, and my test partner continually follows me after a scene.