OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I can hear the female voice, but no male voices. Also, I hate to be annoying but there will be orgasm soon?

Yes orgasms are coming, now that a bulk of the code is done I can animate more so there will be much more animations showing up, the coding really tied down my animation time. Someone else had a similar issue and it was a result of a clean save, maybe test from a totally new save just to rule this one out. The male might not yet have a full sound map but he should at least be making sounds during sex, handjobs, jerk offs.if he's in the male themed role during those types of scenes.

I can hear the female voice, but no male voices. Also, I hate to be annoying but there will be orgasm soon?

Yes orgasms are coming, now that a bulk of the code is done I can animate more so there will be much more animations showing up, the coding really tied down my animation time. Someone else had a similar issue and it was a result of a clean save, maybe test from a totally new save just to rule this one out. The male might not yet have a full sound map but he should at least be making sounds during sex, handjobs, jerk offs.if he's in the male themed role during those types of scenes.

Thanks for the quick replied. I reinstall it and was able to hear the male voices. Thanks

Interesting on the rounding error can you explain the application of it if you have time, how your seeing it all go down?

Sorry. Still working on it. But, I will say this.

All scaling operations in Skyrim are based on the current scale, not the target scale. There is no way to tell an actor (or bone) "be this big." There are only ways to tell an actor (or bone) "be a percentage of how big you are now." That is the key to the scaling issues. If you want an actor to be 0.97 and their current scale is 1.0, it is a cakewalk. SetScale(0.97) will do exactly that. But, if you want an actor to be 0.97 and their current scale is 0.9888, say goodbye to the cakewalk. Multiplication and division become involved in a way that includes numbers like 0.969214378648 on a handheld calculator. Skyrim will round those numbers.

Edit: I need to correct a statement I made up there, because Bethesda.

Scaling operations are *not* a percentage of the actor's current scale under all circumstances. They are a percentage of the actor's scale at the start of the gaming session.

Thus, the same math formula that is required to scale a toon cannot be used to set the toon back to its original scale. On the bright side, I no longer have to worry about rounding errors. But, I do need to get some sleep. Code tomorrow.

Did some testing tonight.  After uninstalling the old version and installing the new version the mod worked perfectly except for one weird thing - I couldn't exit the mod.  The Num-Period key did nothing.  I then tried a clean save and had the same issue.  I started a new game and the problem was resolved - the Num-Period key now works.  Very weird that the one button was an issue and everything else worked great.  Probably just a random thing though if a new game will be required for further updates then that's a big negative.  Hopefully it won't be an issue.

I did also have the scaling issue the first time but it seemed corrected itself quickly.  I can't remember if it was me switching the DOM to the NPC or when I changed positions.  Too tired to remember ... now to get some sleep. 

I am investigating what can be done with the scaling issues - is it possible however that the problem is furniture or other usable word objects?

NPCs scale to fit these things in the game world, and they have a gradual up/down scaling to match the required size (controlled by the RaceToScale keyword on the object). I do not know how this may interact with any scaling issues.

Excepting that, measuring the distance between nodes on the skeleton I have come up with a few good options:

; calculate node distance in 3d from bone references
float Function NodeDistance(ObjectReference ref, string NodeA, string NodeB)
    If !NetImmerse.HasNode(ref, NodeA, false) || !NetImmerse.HasNode(ref, NodeB, false)
        ; missing node(s)
        return 0.0
    EndIf
    float rx = NetImmerse.GetRelativeNodePositionX(ref, NodeA, nodeB, false)
    float ry = NetImmerse.GetRelativeNodePositionY(ref, NodeA, nodeB, false)
    float rz = NetImmerse.GetRelativeNodePositionZ(ref, NodeA, nodeB, false)
    return Math.sqrt((rx*rx) + (ry*ry) + (rz*rz))
EndFunction

The most accurate bone pairs to measure I have found (probably requires XPMSE) are:

; ~99.97 accuracy regardless of normal action animation

; this may become broken if you use an HDT tail though, didn't check

float dist = NodeDistance(PlayerRef, "CME Tail Spine [Spn0]", "CME Tail Spine1 [Spn1]")

; ~99.85 accuracy

float dist = NodeDistance(PlayerRef, "AnimObjectB", "CharacterBumper")

; optionally, this was ~100% accurate except during a death animation on just the z axis

; also conveniently, base (1.0) scale has this exactly equal to 10.000000

float dist = NetImmerse.GetRelativeNodePositionZ(PlayerRef, "AnimObjectB", "CharacterBumper")

The last option is probably the easiest to work with, unless someone finds a normal action state that breaks it other than dying.

CEO about nexus name: you can simply do what many other modders did - create new mod page then leave a big link to that on your old mod description page.

On new one you can separate osa and osex downloads and explain the change as mod becomming a framework.

This would introduce the mod to new ppl and make it hit hotfiles and the mod of the month again.

Also you mentioned moving actor lock deeper to reduce the time user can see locked actor. But this same time was first thing migal had to fix/increase in order for actors to get T-posed properly for measurement. So this could be main issue. All measurements depend on that. Maybe gender check as well. This would explain sounds not asigned. And i dont know what happens with other actor info like esg if one of those fails.

Also if you catch a free time check consoleutil by meh321 for tcl It could be simpler way to deal with positioning instead of messing up with collision boxes with wehicle thingie but it would add another requirement.

Also if you catch a free time check consoleutil by meh321 for tcl It could be simpler way to deal with positioning instead of messing up with collision boxes with wehicle thingie but it would add another requirement.

Unless you include it in the mod? Might save on those why isn't it working, did you update consoleutil/wrong version of consoleutil type questions or issues. 

PS. Finally had time to download the new release, can't wait to test it! 

Also this FootIk error is really strange...

Installed the 1.08 on a new game that had never installed any previous versions of 0S ran FNIS, and also got Footlk error.

Was that vanila start? Carriage and all intro sequence?

Also this FootIk error is really strange...

Installed the 1.08 on a new game that had never installed any previous versions of 0S ran FNIS, and also got Footlk error.

Vas that vanila start? Carriage and all intro sequence?

No, I use Skyrim Unbound. Though it was a new game whereby I had not installed any previous versions as it was a new profile of my usual mods. 

Though it only occurred on first load, subsequent loads no Footlk error. 

And I can also confirm the Enhanced Camera bug whereby changing to first person the head would be backwards i.e. I am looking behind me as opposed to in-front of me.

And if I may ask, what is the size or deviation of the Schlong used? Because as it stands, if 0Sex is going to be my go to mod for Snu Snu, then I won't need the other Schlongs nor their different variations and sizes. One standard sized Male/Female Schlong would be enough no?  

Here's my scaling solution. I cannot do better than this due to Skyrim's floating point rounding. Its accuracy is precisely the same as RaceToScale.

Pros:

1. Works on 1st, 5th, 100th attempt during same gaming session

2. No SKSE, t-pose or NetImmerse required

3. No actionscript required, except for visual display of scaling

4. Works on NPCs under the effects of RaceToScale

5. Avoids sleeping NPC crash

6. Scale-for-animation accuracy within 99.99%

7. Scale back-to-normal accuracy 100%

8. Works with any skeleton (doesn't care about bones)

9. Does not scale actors that are naturally the proper scale

10. I do not believe there is a faster method

11. I believe it will improve game stability (because it doesn't use NetImmerse)

Cons:

1. Forces sitting or sleeping NPC to be yanked out of furniture, which the animation would do anyway

2. I don't know what the actionscript "Arrange" feature calls, so I can't write code for it yet.

3. Radical departure from way it is done now, so more code to change/delete

Idle Property ResetRoot  Auto ; You must auto-fill this property in the CK.

float fNaturalScale
float fScalingFactor
float fCurrentScale

;--- in OnEffectStart --- called by spell cast or <num 0>

; --- Required to deal with toons under the effects of RaceToScale
	; --- Pulls the NPC out of the furniture and auto-scales them to natural
	; --- Side benefit of avoiding crash on sleeping NPCs
	if Actra != PlayerRef && ((Actra.GetSitState() > 2) || (Actra.GetSleepState() > 2))
		Actra.PlayIdle(ResetRoot)
		Actra.MoveTo(Game.GetPlayer(), (40 * Math.Sin(Game.GetPlayer().GetAngleZ())), (40 * Math.Cos(Game.GetPlayer().GetAngleZ())), 0.0, abMatchRotation = false)
	endif
        ;--- end RaceToScale section ---

; --- scaling operations	
	fNaturalScale = Actra.GetScale()
	if Actra == PlayerRef
		if fNaturalScale != 1.03
			fScalingFactor = (1.03 / fNaturalScale)
			Actra.SetScale(fScalingFactor)
		endif
	else
		if fNaturalScale != 1.0
			fScalingFactor = (1.0 / fNaturalScale)
			Actra.SetScale(fScalingFactor)
		endif
	endif
	fCurrentScale = Actra.GetScale()
	; send fNaturalScale to actionscript for Natural Scale display
	; send fCurrentScale to actionscript for Current Scale display
	; --- end scaling operations

; run animation scene
;------------------------

;--- in OnEffectFinish --- called by dispel() or <num .>

; end animation scene

; --- scale reversion operations
	Actra.SetScale(1.0) ; no kidding.  This is all there needs to be.
	; --- end scale reversion operations

;------------------------
The first screenie is a looping gif of a very short character so it is easy to see the scaling visually. The rest are all separated into three images so the numbers can be inspected more easily. They include an NPC that is under the effects of RaceToScale, an NPC that is shorter than the player and an NPC that is taller than the player.

post-23801-0-97324700-1464877388_thumb.gif

post-23801-0-44254900-1464877472_thumb.jpg

post-23801-0-43745300-1464877479_thumb.jpg

post-23801-0-00655300-1464877487_thumb.jpg

post-23801-0-96458800-1464877508_thumb.jpg

post-23801-0-28092400-1464877515_thumb.jpg

post-23801-0-01967000-1464877524_thumb.jpg

post-23801-0-12005700-1464877535_thumb.jpg

post-23801-0-24897100-1464877544_thumb.jpg

post-23801-0-82089800-1464877551_thumb.jpg

No, I use Skyrim Unbound. Though it was a new game whereby I had not installed any previous versions as it was a new profile of my usual mods. 

Though it only occurred on first load, subsequent loads no Footlk error. 

And I can also confirm the Enhanced Camera bug whereby changing to first person the head would be backwards i.e. I am looking behind me as opposed to in-front of me.

And if I may ask, what is the size or deviation of the Schlong used? Because as it stands, if 0Sex is going to be my go to mod for Snu Snu, then I won't need the other Schlongs nor their different variations and sizes. One standard sized Male/Female Schlong would be enough no?  

FootIk error for me usualy happens if i first load save game that was saved after 0sex was installed.

To avoid this usualy i go coc qasmoke coz there FootIk never happens and then i can load any game without issues.

But in latest version i noticed that 0sex can create FootIk error even on first load of clean save.

Migal could be right about Nioverride being reason why it happens (since 0sex is using it and error happens after its installed) but it doesnt explain why some saves or some starting locations are resistant/immune to footik error.

This is why i asked about where you started new game. I think location affects if it will happen or not. It could be flat surface where you are standing or elevation (on my save where character is in front of dragonsreach which has pretty high elevation on flat surface error never happens).

About SOS you need to install one addon for male and one for female. 0sex does all the scaling or if you dont like it you can deactiveate sos scaling inside _config.ini

Migal could be right about Nioverride being reason why it happens (since 0sex is using it and error happens after its installed) but it doesnt explain why some saves or some starting locations are resistant/immune to footik error.

I cannot claim to fully understand why it happens, so this is only speculation. I think it has to do with where your NPC was located when you last quit the game. I believe it is a result of a conflict between the game's caching and data cached in external processing applications.

Steps to avoid crash:

1. Run 0S scene on NPC in an interior cell.

2. End scene.

3. Save game.

4. Leave the cell (run outside).

5. Quit game.

6. Load save you made in step 3. CTD should be much less likely, because you didn't quit in a cell where you ran a scene.

or,

2. End scene.

3. Leave the cell (run outside).

4. Save game.

5. Quit game.

6. Load save you made in step 4. CTD should be much less likely, because you didn't quit in a cell where you ran a scene.

Steps more likely to cause crash:

2. End scene.

3. Save game.

4. Quit game.

5. Load save you made in step 3. CTD should be more likely, because you quit in a cell where you ran a scene.

Or,

2. End scene.

3. Save game.

4. Leave interior cell (go outside).

5. Enter a different interior cell.

6. Save game.

7. Leave interior cell and go back to the original interior cell where you ran the scene.

8. Quit game.

9. load save you made in step 3, not step 6. CTD should be more likely, because you quit in a cell where you ran a scene.

I have no idea whats going on with the game anymore. I just installed 1.081 from nexus and run that same clean save that i was getting Footik error and i didnt get it.

Then i tried my luck and enabled Skyrim reloaded as well and loaded same save and all worked fine...

Doesnt sound like many important things changed from 1.08 to 1.081 but now its no longer crashing upon loading clean save...

Will try this again and see if things really are fixed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd attempt game loaded but characters T posed. Game crashed on cell change.

3rd atempt game loaded and everything works fine.

4th atempt Tpose and instant crash.

5th attempt FootIk error on game load.

6th attempt T pose and instant crash.

7th attempt (waiting few minutes then starting skyrim and loading same save) everything works fine.

8th attempt same as 7th one.

9th attempt repeated same as 7 and 8 but got T pose and crash on cell change.

10th attempt same as 9th.

Funny how in 10 tries i got one FootIk error. But most others were T poses.

Now i cant tell anymore if Skyrim Reloaded is issue here or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without Skyrim Reloaded:

1 FootIk

2 T pose and instant crash

3 FootIk

4 FootIk

5. T pose and crash on cell change

Also i dont think i run the scene in this cell (riverwood inn) before doing save and then cleaning that save.

2nd attempt game loaded but characters T posed. Game crashed on cell change.

3rd atempt game loaded and everything works fine.

4th atempt Tpose and instant crash.

5th attempt FootIk error on game load.

6th attempt T pose and instant crash.

7th attempt (waiting few minutes then starting skyrim and loading same save) everything works fine.

8th attempt same as 7th one.

9th attempt repeated same as 7 and 8 but got T pose and crash on cell change.

10th attempt same as 9th.

Funny how in 10 tries i got one FootIk error. But most others were T poses.

Now i cant tell anymore if Skyrim Reloaded is issue here or not.

Looks pretty much like my testing sessions until I started testing with a pristine game. For example, from the opening game menu (with Load, New Game, etc. options), using console to COC LuxurySuite where there are 7 NPCs for 0S testing was absolutely bulletproof, because it was a completely new game in which no mods at all had ever been included in a game save. Never crashed doing that.

I don't have Skyrim Reloaded or SL (or any other animation mods besides what comes with FNIS and XPMSE). I also don't have SOS or SAM.

CEO told me he does not get the crashes you and I get. My modding partner does get the crashes you and I get. But aside from us, I really don't see a lot of people talking about it.

Hi !

First of all, thanks for this mod CE0 !

I just installed the mod on a totally clean save, with all requirements and I have a strange bug : my character is a man and I can't interact with women but I can interact with other man ... I want the opposite, I'm not a gay man lol

Someone can help me ?

Looks pretty much like my testing sessions until I started testing with a pristine game. For example, from the opening game menu (with Load, New Game, etc. options), using console to COC LuxurySuite where there are 7 NPCs for 0S testing was absolutely bulletproof, because it was a completely new game in which no mods at all had ever been included in a game save. Never crashed doing that.

I don't have Skyrim Reloaded Or SL (or any other animation mods besides what comes with FNIS and XPMSE). I also don't have SOS or SAM.

CEO told me he does not get the crashes you and I get.

For now after all this testing i would say Skyrim Reloaded is not conflicting since im getting same crashes even without it. With all this random errors it seemed like i was only getting them when Skyrim Reloaded is installed but now with more tests it seems only issue is 0sex itself.

As to why CEO is not getting them it could be that he doesnt have Crash Fixes by meh321 installed in which case he would never get FootIk error message.

It could also be that he has more powerfull machine then 2 of us. If this errors are happening coz of memory issues then if he has more powerfull machine he would also not get them as much or at all.

Hi !

First of all, thanks for this mod CE0 !

I just installed the mod on a totally clean save, with all requirements and I have a strange bug : my character is a man and I can't interact with women but I can interact with other man ... I want the opposite, I'm not a gay man lol

Someone can help me ?

Do you have XPMSE skeleton installed? Also nothing can overwrite that skeleton.