OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Okay thanks for clearing that up :)

One more question for everyone using OSex, which bounce kits are you using ? I'm asking because 2 kits I have tried so far resulted in wonky behavior (butts wildly flabbing all over the place mostly) when using certain positions (for example the penetration scene after lifting her up from her feet (not wizard sex!)) and the one that doesn't act weird has no belly support which I would like to have. So if anyone can give me a link or something, that would be greatly appreciated :)

I wonder about this too. With my setup its always right ass... cheek (?) that goes wild on some higher speeds during penetration. Also immersive first person view sometimes goes weird on some scenes and shows completely wrong facing angle (like head is backwards or on side). Not sure if this is IFP issue or 0sex animations issue.

tumblr_o83r8bk2iL1ubnr1mo2_r1_400.png

Plugin Cover for Bad Boys of Skyrim and going to work it into a nav button too. This one came out good I think.

On that note: I Am going to pull the rough BJ scenes as a plugin for a weekish,

I don't want to release it officially without also having the Bad Girls counterpart plugin for fairplay so I have to clean up those animations first.

-----------------------------------

Used to have the link to the pre-release on this post but it's the same as nexus now and the nexus one has a few minor last minute fixes.

tumblr_o83r8bk2iL1ubnr1mo2_r1_400.png

Plugin Cover for Bad Boys of Skyrim and going to work it into a nav button too. This one came out good I think.

On that note: I Am going to pull the rough BJ scenes as a plugin for a weekish,

I don't want to release it officially without also having the Bad Girls counterpart plugin for fairplay so I have to clean up those animations first.

If anyone is around in the next few hours and wants to help me out I need a quick test of the nexus version to make sure it's packed right and any last minute changes work.

NOTES:

- The scaling bug.

The issue has been identified but it's a bizarre Skyrim error that doesn't make sense and most likely will take a while to fix/try something different. I believe it might be due to a Netimmerse bug and switching over to NiOverride once I figure out how to do that will fix it. That will most likely take a  few days to pull off as a best case scenario maybe longer, worse case is that perfect alignment might not be possible in Skyrim 100% of the time as I want it but I can at least get it as close as I can.

- I temporary broke the script just a little bit to compensate for this. The first time you start an OSA scene the actors might not be scaled exactly, I'm anticipating however that every other time you start the scene after the first you will have perfect alignment if the first wasn't correct. That's the best I can do for now and might be the best possible in the forseable future but of course I'll keep investigating it.

- If anyone does test please check to make sure you can't get to any of the rough blow jobs. (So I don't get banned on Nex)

Thank you for this, I will test it when I get home.:)

Bad news im afraid. But lets start with whats good.

FNIS no longer shows any consistency issue.

Game keeps crashing on load. Out of 4 tries - first 2 were footik error, 3rd one was crash on coc qasmoke, 4th one didnt crash but actors were T-posed (only female ones). It did crash on cell change (anotehr on load?) Whatever you have on load is seriously breaking the mod.

Skyrim20160601_19_40_03.jpg

Update:

I did some more tests and even though it doesnt really make sense why its happening it seems that im getting T-pose and crashes on coc qasmoke only if i have 0sex and Skyrim Reloaded - SKGE. I suspected on this mod during demo 7 but since Migal was also getting T-pose on 0sex i thought its only 0sex issue. For some reason those 2 dont go well together so for all future tests ill remove SKGE.

So without Skyrim Reloaded i was able to coc qasmoke and from there go to my clean save and avoid getting footIk error.

Rough Blowjob animations are not there, Wizard sex wasnt there either. My player esg slots were messed up. Again only weapon was visible. My guess is i got that error like in previous demo tests where all other items were on one undefined slot. I will try to change things for my esg setup and see if that helps.

Bed was not fixed for me. It still freezes the scene. I had situations where targeted npc suddenly popped out of the bed and scene continued and i was able to close it. But this seems so random.

Scaling always seems wrong. Sub is always taller then it should be.

Ill report more  things as i discover them.

I know there's alot of testing going on right now so I understand if you don't have time to answer this question as of right now but is there a plan to have sexlab aroused redux work with 0sex?  I know they are compatible in the sense that they won't interfere with each other (as far as I'm aware) but I know I cannot reduce my arousal level with 0sex (in fact I think it makes it increase once the npc gets naked) I apologize if this has already been answered but I couldn't find it lol.  Or is this something I should ask the author of that mod instead?

Keep up the great work and thank you :)

Another report (See updated previous one).

Seems that sometimes 0sex fails to register/asign actor information such as sounds and esg slots in which case both are undefined in menu. On first test i had sounds working, on 2nd one they were undefined in actor profile. I wont be able to test more for now. Have to shut down PC. But i hope you find solution to all this issues.

I have no words for how much effort was put into this mod, I do wonder if something like this is even possible for any other game, and if beth ever releases a new elder scrolls, it would still be hard not to play this one due to mods like this,

CEO, do you ever get any rest? lol

Did more tests and when everything kicks in (actor info gets filled in) properly its pretty amazing mod. If it doesnt then there are missing sounds, messed up esg and no weight.

Im still trying to figure out why it doesnt work every time, but im sure you will find a solution.

I got T-pose on start even without Skyrim Reloaded. But still it seems they have some kind of conflict on load that crashes the game.

Also this FootIk error is really strange. I loaded earlier save that was also clean save for testing earlier demos of 0sex and that save never had FootIk error. That save still loads perfectly fine every time.

What changed since then is I installed new female idle so idk maybe idle animation could be reason why its happening... then again it doesnt happen when 0sex was not installed on my latest clean save.

I checked nexus and seen that you still have that code name for this mod. It could be hard to find under that name for users.

Also i was looking for vote button but couldnt find it. This should be mod of the month.

Also thanks for putting my name(s) on contributors list :D

Question: should I uninstall the OSACT esp before installing and activating the new OSA?

Yes. Completey remove any previous version of 0sex. Also making clean save might be required for everything to work properly. If you dont know how you can follow instructions linked in my signature.

Okay thanks for clearing that up :)

One more question for everyone using OSex, which bounce kits are you using ? I'm asking because 2 kits I have tried so far resulted in wonky behavior (butts wildly flabbing all over the place mostly) when using certain positions (for example the penetration scene after lifting her up from her feet (not wizard sex!)) and the one that doesn't act weird has no belly support which I would like to have. So if anyone can give me a link or something, that would be greatly appreciated :)

I wonder about this too. With my setup its always right ass... cheek (?) that goes wild on some higher speeds during penetration. Also immersive first person view sometimes goes weird on some scenes and shows completely wrong facing angle (like head is backwards or on side). Not sure if this is IFP issue or 0sex animations issue.

I'm usually in tfc mode while using this mod so it can't really be IFP in my case (though I use Skyrim - Enhanced camera not IFP but it basically does the same as IFP). Someone else in this thread mentioned that some hdt xml kits have some weird values that cause this weird spazzing of the butt.

Also this FootIk error is really strange. I loaded earlier save that was also clean save for testing earlier demos of 0sex and that save never had FootIk error. That save still loads perfectly fine every time.

I believe the Foot IK error and the t-pose on start error are both related to NetImmerse being a little buggy. The scaling issue is related in that scaling is being done with NetImmerse functions. IOW, fixing scaling may result in fewer CTDs.

I checked nexus and seen that you still have that code name for this mod. It could be hard to find under that name for users.

Version 6.1 of BBLS will have a link to 0S stickied at the top of its support forum, on its description page and in its release notes. It still gets hundreds of downloads and 20-30 endorsements per day. If Fox modifies AA to check for 0S's existence and use it automatically if it is there, it would also help (not to mention, he would no longer need two versions).

Question: should I uninstall the OSACT esp before installing and activating the new OSA?

Yes. Completey remove any previous version of 0sex. Also making clean save might be required for everything to work properly. If you dont know how you can follow instructions linked in my signature.

Ah ok thank you, I have been holding off on making a new playthrough until this version was released.. Cant wait to try it!

Did more tests and when everything kicks in (actor info gets filled in) properly its pretty amazing mod. If it doesnt then there are missing sounds, messed up esg and no weight.

Im still trying to figure out why it doesnt work every time, but im sure you will find a solution.

I got T-pose on start even without Skyrim Reloaded. But still it seems they have some kind of conflict on load that crashes the game.

What changed since then is I installed new female idle so idk maybe idle animation could be reason why its happening... then again it doesnt happen when 0sex was not installed on my latest clean save.

Also i was looking for vote button but couldnt find it. This should be mod of the month.

Also thanks for putting my name(s) on contributors list :D

Of course Kinky you're a absolutely huge part of this project and I had a feeling I was giving you double credit lol. 0S3KSY got file of the month last September so it's day in the light is over.

Some errors got by and I ran out of time but I think it will be ok. The last remaining one's are pretty hard to solve, finally got to the bottom of the scaling one as well but it still leaves a lot of questions, both are in the range of papyrus/skyrim/mysterious maybe no one will ever know kind of thing. I think the best place to start is just to rework all the netimmerse to use Nioverride and take it from there.

Skyrim Reloaded seems like the case but I have no clue what's going on, it's no t really a mod but like an engine pure code kind of thing so it's pretty heavy stuff way beyond what I'm ever going to know. It's newish though? Maybe they are still working stuff out. I hope so because I have literally zero clue what and how it's doing any of the things it does.

Don't think it's the idle, I mean maybe if it's made weird but seems unlikely. For the Bounce kit discussion are you guys using collision xmls or just regular bounce, just curious?

Im not sure if switching from netimmerse to nioverride will solve issues but if it fixes scaling its already improvement.

Skyrim Reloaded -SKGE is new and does have some weird errors that they are working on. It seems like it will be big thing once its done (already is going for file of the month) so i hope there wont be any conflicts in the future.

Im not sure why as soon as i have both of them game crashes on load even on qasmoke.

My guess is that both mods are trying to register lots of informations at the same time or something making papyrus to busy. Idk really just random guessing here. Perhaps giving 0sex some delay before it does things on load would solve this issue. I dont really know what 0sex does on start so cant even guess properly. :D  But it does seem like it needs more time to register actors (undefined errors on esg, voices, measurement).

About bounce kits i have collision enabled. Basicly i took nif and xml files from all in one animated pussy and created tiny mod for myself so i dont need all those 3 Gb of textures and what not that is included in it.

What i dont understand about scaling is during demo 4 or 5 when positioning was fixed and perfect, scaling was also perfect almost everytime... so what went wrong along the way?

CEO,

I need your ideal target scale numbers for dom and sub – the scales required to make the animations look right. I thought you'd posted them here, but I've gone several pages back and can't find them. I know dom is close to 1.0 and sub is close to .97, but I also know those aren't exactly the numbers.

CEO,

I need your ideal target scale numbers for dom and sub – the scales required to make the animations look right. I thought you'd posted them here, but I've gone several pages back and can't find them. I know dom is close to 1.0 and sub is close to .97, but I also know those aren't exactly the numbers.

Dom is Nord Size, 1.00 (with base 1.03)    (At least I think that's Nord size)

Sub is 1.00 (with base 1.00)

--------------------

Also found this, thought it was some pretty good footage of wiz sex on a good looking Skyrim.

Good attire too that's wiz sex done right

https://i.yuki.la/vg/1463212836986.webm

-------------------------

In regards to my cryptic nexus name.

The only thing I'm hesitant about with unifying the brand (because I'd prefer it all as one) is links. I think OSex is pretty legit now and we've made something awesome but I think a lot of people don't know about it. When it first went on nexus it got a boom of showcase because it was on the featured file and on the hot files tab so it got a lot of traffic but if a person signed on to nexus today for the first time in a year they'd have no clue without extensive searching that it exists.

The surge initially got links out there though, like links to OS3KSY nexus and this LL thread are on big forums that will be seen regularly. I'd like to change both the name of this thread's title and the name of OS3KSY now that nexus loosened up some to it's actual name but I worry in doing so will break all the links which is most likely the only way people find this outside of my tumblr which gets almost no views except for one futa gif post that went kind of nuts.

Thanks.

I'm going to say 1.03 for dom then, because that's how the game handles actor scaling. It is (actor height) X (actor racial sex). For a nord male (or female) it would be 1.0 X 1.03 = 1.03.

If it doesn't work, that means your anims aren't actually scaled 1.03 verses 1.0.

I have spoken with Math Stud (aka OMB) and he informed me the rounding errors are a result of Skyrim only using 4 byte floating point precision (six decimal places). However, the same rounding error will take place when I reverse my calculations, so it will fix itself after a scene.

Thanks.

I'm going to say 1.03 for dom then, because that's how the game handles actor scaling. It is (actor height) X (actor racial sex). For a nord male (or female) it would be 1.0 X 1.03 = 1.03.

If it doesn't work, that means your anims aren't actually scaled 1.03 verses 1.0.

I have spoken with Math Stud (aka OMB) and he informed me the rounding errors are a result of Skyrim only using 4 byte floating point precision (six decimal places). However, the same rounding error will take place when I reverse my calculations, so it will fix itself after a scene.

It's actually really clunky and not fun but I animate them both at 1.0 scale and just load them into Skyrim over and over (on 1.03  and 1.0 characters )until the hands are exactly where I want just moving them kind of blindly in max. But I have a 6th sense for it kind of  now. The meshes I can get into the rig are off already so I can't really use MAX as a visual guide when animating for details in Skyrim.

Interesting on the rounding error can you explain the application of it if you have time, how your seeing it all go down?

Im not sure if switching from netimmerse to nioverride will solve issues but if it fixes scaling its already improvement.

Skyrim Reloaded -SKGE is new and does have some weird errors that they are working on. It seems like it will be big thing once its done (already is going for file of the month) so i hope there wont be any conflicts in the future.

Im not sure why as soon as i have both of them game crashes on load even on qasmoke.

My guess is that both mods are trying to register lots of informations at the same time or something making papyrus to busy. Idk really just random guessing here. Perhaps giving 0sex some delay before it does things on load would solve this issue. I dont really know what 0sex does on start so cant even guess properly. :D  But it does seem like it needs more time to register actors (undefined errors on esg, voices, measurement).

About bounce kits i have collision enabled. Basicly i took nif and xml files from all in one animated pussy and created tiny mod for myself so i dont need all those 3 Gb of textures and what not that is included in it.

What i dont understand about scaling is during demo 4 or 5 when positioning was fixed and perfect, scaling was also perfect almost everytime... so what went wrong along the way?

Thinking about this more Kinky I think you are right on, Migal this might simplify things also on what you're doing

It's a really good point that it did work for you in earlier demos and also it's the exact system I used in 1.07 which was working.

The finding is that there's a secret flag that gets set in the Skyrim process somewhere we can't see that makes scale only be considered the first time after a load. (I think to prevent it from double tapping due to the math scale uses.)

Something happens in the OSA scene that makes scale no longer be considered. Basically for a magical reason doing the same thing after the OSA scene has a different effect then doing the same thing before the first OSA scene.

The only recent changes I made was moving the positioning function that selects which actor is the location of the scene and then places the actors on that spot because I needed the position to be based on the module.xml info which only the UI knows and the UI doesn't have a say until after the scene is triggered. I removed it from earlier in the process so there was no point to do it twice.

I also moved these two:

sheathWep(actra, PlayerRef)
 actorLock(actra, PlayerRef)

into the script deeper. I find that spell.cast takes a few miliseconds so I figured I'd let the actors move around before the spell is ready to minimize the time the player felt like their character was frozen before the scene started. 

Those were still happening prior to my test scale set to try to reset it so I'm not sure if those 2 have an effect.

---------------------

I think we can maybe get some clues here that either set.vehicle, translateTo, setPosition, setRotation, or maybe any of the weird functions for lock down in actorLock or a small chance sheathWeap are viable ways to make Skyrim no longer care about native scale and set the scale right. I'll do tests with all of them and see if I can get the results we want. setvehicle or translateTo would be my first guesses.

This also would explain why 1.06 and 1.07 didn't have this issue even though it used the exact same system, one of those things I just listed has magical powers to also make scale be ignored but I didn't  have anyway to see that until I put things out of the order to make the effect work the way it should.