OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I would like to know,How could i use this mod,(Also specifically 1.08 Demo 3/latest right?) without a numpad,since i don't have one? What's a more official keybinding for a thing like that?

I explained in in a post directly above yours.

So ill write in detail so there are no more people wondering about this:

1.Go to this page here

2 Open folder \meshes\0SA\_0S\Config

3. Open key.ini in notepad or something similar

4. Change key codes for actions listed there (see step 1)

5. Open act.xml and change key code for bind

6. Save all changes, start game, touch yourself, enjoy.

Example of changed keys can be found inside spoiler  here

Lost about a week on OSex because of RL work etc. haven't been able to work on it but I did make a lot of progress before I left on fixes and did finish the cinema engine. Most likely the bugs will be pretty much cleaned up, and I got the first few samples of OLyn voice pack connected so there's a platform in place to develop and fine tune it on.

To be honest I've forgot what still needs fixing etc. and what's done since the last demo because I lost some momentum this week. I'm going to post a new demo sometime today and hopefully can get feedback on what is still left to fix. Got in a snag last time because I got caught up in development of something and couldn't re-release but I'll make sure this time I can rapid patch until all bugs are sorted out. 

---------------------

Won't really be able to see the effects of the cinema segment as I don't use it much in OSex at all but it's for the future at least. It allows the developer to use pretty much any type of effect that would have context be in a scene, music, spell effects, shaders, sounds.

I'm using it in the wizard sex portion slightly but the animations are time consuming and incomplete still and the kind of detail they will need to take advantage of the system I dont' want to invest time in until all the animation polish is out of the way. For example the direction and connection of spell effects lightning bolts and such, is all possible from ground to any body part, hand to any body part etc. but takes a level of animation polish I'm not up to yet. Basically it's very much a work in progress, most of the motions are just one way, and rough still so don't worry about it to much.

Hi, CE0 great work on the mod

I am having problem with 1.08d3 ver. can't seem to see the action map ... I have tried rearranging the load order to no avail etc

I cant see the User interface, the animations work 

the key i cant change is the sub climax key whenever i try to change it, the one above changes, could be a minor bug.

tried the xml key edit ... there are no other key identifiers for the MCM menu other than the few listed. 

PS: I was having problems with the keys esp. the subclimax key, goto skse folder and change the OSA_MCM preset keys for 0sex. when in game click reset to default ... changes should take.

thanks Kinky

OSEX Demo 1.08D

tumblr_o65xtcquNU1ubnr1mo3_r1_1280.png

In celebration of a mostly unfunctioning barely animated Wizard Sex: this week is OSEX WIZARD WISH WEEK!: 

Starting tomorrow I will start making daily patches until I've cleaned up every remaining bug and missing thing in OSex. Tell me what you need brought back that I've been slacking on putting back in for half a year and I'll put it in. THERE IS A CATCH: You can only make an OSex bug fix wizard wish IF you successfully get off to the OLyn voice pack ONLY using spanking scenes,  I'll be watching to make sure. (*Christen Bale Batman Voice)

Old feedback/bugs etc still apply as I might have missed stuff from last time (see below) also this only applies to features that existed in 1.07 not new dream features that I haven't put in yet for the future or super unfinished animations that will take days to complete. A few things might be off limits.

--------------------------------------------

1. I'm out of touch with what needs to be fixed up so some issues might persist from Demo C. I will be rapid patching over the next few days all issues that come to try to get everything squared away and put OSA in a polishing/tieing up loose ends phase.

Let me know all things that come up so I can address them please, mainly bugs though, not so much unpolished stuff. I'm already aware of the following:

-  Laying down dom position near the start is a dead end

-  The menu isn't complete and can break (I just need to finish the menu it will be quick when i get to it, a day or two)

-  Wizard Sex is very rough in a lot of place. (It's experimental but it's getting close enough that I can at least start showing it)

-Most transitions here are one way meaning you transition properly one direction but instawarp back if you take a step back for now. I have a few more scenes that I've posted gifs of that I haven't incorporated some are more polished the the one's in and I'll try to get them in this week as well to fill it out. For now there's 2 blowjobs that are close to done but don't have floating up and down yet applied, You have to go all the way to oracle which is sub upside down facing towards the dom > make the sub do a handjob > do blowjobs. If you want to see the stuff that's closerish to done. (Do not autonav in wizsex or you will freeze)

-  FNIS error of animations ( A few animations for variations are not put back in yet but still in so a few errors will show up on consistency check)

If you want to hear how hot the OLyn voice pack sounds:

go here:

Data\meshes\0SP\codex\identra.xml

right at the top you'll see

<avoicesuite id="_OLynVoSuite" gender="F" vo="_OLyn" ivo="_OLyn" ivos="_OLyn" wvo="!"/>

take the "a" out of avoicesuite so it says:

<voicesuite id="_OLynVoSuite" gender="F" vo="_OLyn" ivo="_OLyn" ivos="_OLyn" wvo="!"/>

this will give you a 50% chance to have OLyn be used. Delete the line with _OGalVoSuite (or put an a in front of voiceSuite) if you want a 100% chance for OLyn to be used for female. (If not it will randomly select between OLyn and OGal for every female.

I put 0Lyn in so she can have a place to see her results live and test etc. She is still editing the files and so far there is just one sample per some of the voices so it will have a repetition of sounds. I think it sounds incredible, and am pretty sure everyone will agree, the Lyn high speed handjob is my favorite at the moment.

Some notes on this: She has 300 sound files in the works, but that's a lot of editing. She asked for help and especially after seeing how good it sounds I don't want her to burn out / lose interest on this project so please: if you can see if you can help her out with the editing. I'm not a sound engineer at all myself but I'm sure if you ask what to do she can explain the steps of what she needs.

---------------------------------------------------

On this note also, Arialynn wanted me to manage the esp side of the pack and the xml. I want to mention that I shifted the voice maps to suit her files so my default voice pack for female might be a little off just for now. I'm seeing the need to be able to define sound pattern maps to specific voice types and will implement this shortly (it's easy) but for now just know that I'm prioritizing OLyn and the maps are based around what we have for that pack so far.

The data entry for the OLyn sound pack isn't complete. For example I haven't selected mouth shapes and defined the length of sounds so you might get sound overlap sometimes. I'd really like it the community could mess with the xml and come up with suggestions as SexDentity in it's totality is a beast that I'm trying to manage but having some help working on it and tweaking would be great. It's the kind of thing where it works fine with just a little but can get a lot fucking better if it has a lot of detail put into it.

the main place to tweak the settings for OLyn at the moment would be:

To tweak the play pattern:

Data\meshes\0SP\class\_OGal\intimate\mien\vos_R_SexPhys.xml

You'll see 3 blocks of xml <montage> each is a degree I have it rigged up to increase with speed currently of the sex. (This can be tweaked also but I don't want to get to in depth on this here and will save it for a proper guide unless someone specially wants to know.) The 3rd block would play at higher speed sex for example, the 1rst at lower speeds.

you'll see a bunch of these in a <montage>:

<mien fo="ivo" ty="breath" sy="2" per="25"/>

basically that means play from the (intimate voice pack "ivo") breath2  (which is the ty (type) + sy (style)) and the percentage sectioning of how often it occurs. The percentages need to be stacked in order you'll see mine go 25 > 35 > 40 > 50.  If you look at the 3rd <montage> block you'll see that 25 percent of the time it will do breath2  10 percent of the time it will do subtle0  (35 - 25) etc.

you can add or remove <mien> to change the sounds that occur

to tweak the sound length and mouth shape:

Data\meshes\0SP\codex\formius.xml

Find this xml block:

<form id="_OLyn" type="ivo" gender="F" mod="0SA.esp" formid="19185" >

Make sure it's type="ivo" ( that stands for intimate voice)

ti="1" this should be adjusted for longer sounds. This represents how many seconds the actor is blocked out from making a sound so they aren't making 2 sounds at once

lshape="a0e0i0o0u0" 

this is the lip shape the sound should use. it's all the vowels + power  a0 is a subtle ahhhh shaped mouth a2 is a much more open ahhh. for example. You just string them along for example a1e2o0 would result randomly choosing from a medium ahhh a strong eeeeee and a soft ooooooooo

the lip shape at different powers can be adjusted also per actor but that's a different thing I'll get into later and handled separate from a voice pack.

Here's the list of wizard wishes and my plan: (Let me know if I missed yours and it needs to be included:)

Wizard Wish Week (Presumed) Wish Come Trues:

- Cowgirl Rodeo bounce positioning fixed. The entrance and exit transitions were cleaned up also.

- Fixed most speed descriptions (Female Pleasure Is still wrong I think)         

- Scenes SHOULD start at perfect alignment everytime now. You can also engage with positioning elusive NPCs like the bard in riverwood inn.

- MFG console now packed with OSex

- Adjusted the E Vowel lip sync in _OGal to be less problamatic

-  Cyrillic characters: I've changed some things in how the font type was exported. Let me know if this works please.

If it doesn't work I'll keep looking   

Wizard Wish Week BONUSES UNLOCKED!:

- Cabooser got a right spank on the doggy scene pre Caboosing

- The old panty strip animation has returned. This one:

PaleSelfassuredHomalocephale.gif

Current Round in Progress:

- Only one promise for next round since I'm not sure how big or small the problem is and how long it will take.

Taking this one on first since it seems to be lethal for the most # of people:

-   Custom followers not working

Recorded as a Wizard Wish that will be solved:

Female player always starts in dom role.

- Add the config ini and put a few checks in the script that reference it for now. (later will be in game interface)

Mysteries that will hopefully be solved by a Wizard Wish:

-Save games unloadable if saved with OSex

Potentially something to do with the the event that clears any risidual spells on a new load. Maybe triggers to much at once if a lot of NPCs were saved with an ActraCom in one session. Will look into this more but more testing and feedback would be great on this matter.

- OSex has a 10-15 second lag on ending a scene (Wind Down)

I'm unclear on this, with Actionscript is actually pretty light on Papyrus and shouldn't cause much papyrus clog in events like this. When it's in full spin in more demanding scenes it still can get heavy but exit and entrance are very light papyrus. I'm thinking this doesn't have anything to do with processing of Skyrim or clogged up saves and most likely is some kind of mod conflict. I'll investigate but additional feedback and information would help.

Thing on hold until after 1.08:

- Positioning Mode to adjust xyz of actors

- Is the Arousal Level back

Stat system will be back but not until after 1.08, it will be much better then before though

- when you use the roulette option thier facial expression freezes during the scene transition.

Reality of this is I don't want to force the script to constantly check faces at all kind of steps as it's pretty demanding to check all phonemes and modifiers. There will most likely always be times when the actors get a ridiculous face stuck on for a bit. i want this to be as strong as possible though so I'll do what i can to clean it up and put checks in to stop it.

Wish list things:

- Animating Tails

It's not in the controller rig I use and I don't know much about tails, at the least it will take some learning on my part and eventually a rexport of every single animation which will take a while.) I'll see what I can do but in the near future it's not likely because it's a serious time commitment. Would be fun to have tails or animations around tails so I am on board with the idea.

- ESG buttons expanded to cover full ESG like jewelry and glasses.

Can do the equipment illustration is pretty quick for me but I'll hold off on this until technical things are all cleaned up. I'd like to keep on adding more animations for all the different esgs and I'll see for now the reuse is just that there's so many esg types and requires just a ton of paired animation but I see your point that it can be reused for certain things at least for now until i make more designated animations. (As you can see a lot still need to be cleaned up)

---------------------

Hi, CE0 great work on the mod

I am having problem with 1.08d3 ver. can't seem to see the action map ... I have tried rearranging the load order to no avail etc

I cant see the User interface, the animations work 

the key i cant change is the sub climax key whenever i try to change it, the one above changes, could be a minor bug.

tried the xml key edit ... there are no other key identifiers for the MCM menu other than the few listed. 

PS: I was having problems with the keys esp. the subclimax key, goto skse folder and change the OSA_MCM preset keys for 0sex. when in game click reset to default ... changes should take.

thanks Kinky

It seems like you didnt uninstall previous version of 0sex. In 1.08 there is no mcm menu and no sub climax key. All keys available are inside key.xml and act.xml. Clean install should fix your issues. also since Ceo is about to post update you can try to install that version.

I would like to know,How could i use this mod,(Also specifically 1.08 Demo 3/latest right?) without a numpad,since i don't have one? What's a more official keybinding for a thing like that?

I explained in in a post directly above yours.

So ill write in detail so there are no more people wondering about this:

1.Go to this page here

2 Open folder 0Sex1.08D3\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config

3. Open key.xml in notepad or something similar

Example of changed key.xml can be found inside spoiler  here

I meant like a default version. A version where you use regular keys. Also what someone else without a numpad would use simply.

woohoo, it's here :D

tumblr_o65xtcquNU1ubnr1mo3_r1_1280.png

I would opt to use DPAD I think. I'm not thrilled that it had to be on the NUMPad by default but there's just no space on the keyboard that Skyrim isn't claiming as realestate to make the key grouping OSex needs.

DPAD with the letter keys around it on your lap top should be fine or something using DPAD and right control and right shift with a few other keys for the stuff not used so much. 

The three you need the most easy access to in using the scene are TOG, OK, NO, UP+DOWN+LEFT+RIGHT. 

Wow, new voice is sweet! I like it very much, give me more xD

Tryed out each scene, and i have nothing new to report, that's good enought. Sex with guards and custom followers working now.

Wizard sex is something in project still, right? It's not there yet?

Aaaand one more thing: cyrillic still not displayed properly!

alright, I tried out the latest demo, here are the things I am seeing, maybe its me, maybe its my system...

I had some trouble without the esm getting things off... especially the helmet, and the shield...had to get out and unequip them myself.....the helmet UI didn't work well at all... and i had to unequip her shield, and my arrows. I think the rest of it is just no esm... 

body alignment is wayy off. in every position... I am running bounce and jiggles along with this, and usually the alignment with 107c is spot on, little clipping here and there, but no biggie. here its way off.....

I also noticed there was no expression.... I had sound but no expression... on the dom, or sub's face... 

I also had trouble in cowgirl... after i told him to get back up to his knees from a laying position, it automatically went back to her. weird...

on a cool note the wizard sex was pretty cool so far, kinda reminds of the the witchdoctor and stuff. but pretty cool nonetheless, walla walla bing bang

The main issue that I had with previous 1.08 versions was the starting alignments. The characters would merge together for a split second, then, more often than not, they'd bounce apart before any animation started. From what I read here, that was a common problem. It seems to be fixed for me now, though I was still being nudged out of alignment by a follower getting too close, but I guess that's something out of your control. I'll just need to tie her up in a corner when I want to play with someone else. She won't mind. :)

I think I might have been stuck in a dead end with the magic scene, but that could have been a lack of navigation skills on my part, because I was also certain that I was stuck in a bj scene, but somehow fumbled my way out of that with random clicks around the numpad. Seems bug reporting isn't really my calling. 

I hate saying this, because I know you've probably put more hours into this than most people would believe, but if possible, it would be so nice to have a key assigned to take one step back on the shortest route to the starting scene. 

Thank you for the nice comment and yes I agree absolutely the new voice is amazing. That's just a small batch of samples, OSex can handle and apply in special ways a lot more sounds then that and she is recording more so I think it's going to become something really amazing. It's such a good thing because the way I set up sound it can do a great deal but I can't get the wavs myself it has to be a custom job and it needs a lot to shine at max potential, she's giving us that opportunity so i'm thrilled!

Wiz sex is in but it's very rough, I didn't feel the need to disable it entirely but I would consider it much at the moment. It will be a separate plugin when I launch and not part of the initial download, basically a second download for plugins like that after this goes official.

I will do what I can in the next patch for cyrillic, I might have a few questions, I'll get back when I investigate and sorry I forgot that!

Hi Ranger,

Download MFGConsole from nexus and Papyrus Util from nexus and then try it. Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll keep investigating. I believe that will fix everything.

Thanks on wiz sex, this one is intended to be kind of tribal, since it's based on a 360 spin peter pan. I might do more in the future that are less dramatic and more "High Fantasy style". It's mainly a testing ground to get casting accuracy under control hopefully to lead to other things like combat etc, so magic effects can empower the scene, and other effects. It's a lot more complicated then it should be cause of Papyrus, the system is getting there though.

Hi Fish,

I'll make cancel make you take a step back fromt he current scene you are on (num 1) by default towards the closest primary scene, to get out of long tunnels of scenes that are hard to back out of, as opposed to the one's that are more web like. I'll get that in a patch this wekk.

Also minor alignment will be fixed, forgot about that one, I know what to do though might take a few test passes, I'm trying to pull off perfect alignment with as few checks as possible. Prior to 1.08 I basically spammed it but I'm trying to get away with just doing it once or at least a very few amount of times just at the beginning. I can 99% promise perfect alignment always in terms of positioning and i'll get it in this week.

You most likely went to Meteo instead of the handjob. I forgot to take the shortcut out to meteo, it's incomplete but it's intended to be reached later in the the BJ scene. Thanks I'll fix it!

First off, I just want to say that your work with this mod is outstanding.  Thank you so much for the time and effort you're putting into this wonderful mod.

Second, a feature request for Wizard Wish Week: it would be great if 0sex could remember if you were last in the dom or sub position, and start you in that position next time.  Alternately, a menu or xml setting to choose the default setting would be great too.

Third, more spank animations in the cabooser pose (or even the same animation when the shoulders are pinned) would be oh so wonderful, but I'm guessing that falls outside the scope of Wizard Wish Week.

Wizard Sex is just... WOW! Amazing work here (btw. what's the sounds playing there? I swear I know them from somewhere, but can't remember where from o_O).

Tested with added NPC's and followers. All work fine. Sven from Riverwood was a little unwilling with his alignment but standing right infront of him when activating did the trick. Lucan (had some problems there last time), no alignment probs either. 

Didn't mess much with menu or the dom laying down etc.

While stripping, vanilla hood (from alternate start, starting in an inn, female) didn't get stripped. No animation either. While sub stripping dom's shoes, it played the remove helmet animation and removed the shoes^^ (no biggie for me, just thought you'd like to know. NPC from Populated towns and villages, some random hunter).

That's about the only thing.

Thanks for this amazing mod :)

I have been playing this mod since last September and have been totally awed by it.  The only real problem I have had has only developed during Osex 1.08d3 and 1.08d4 in regards to not being able use this mod with certain custom followers such as Celestine the Healer, Minerva the high elf,  Cynthia the Spell Lady, and several others of similar recent vintage.  (these followers are available on Nexus for those wanting to test.)

For me at least there has been no apparent change in what npc's my player can liaise with between demo 3 and demo 4.

By "not liaising" I mean they melt together and cannot be separated even with the exit key. (used FNIS)

This mod is not working( Please explain me, from beginning to end, what need to do!!! please!

P.S. Sorry for my english

Need more details to help :)

First, are you on a Laptop?

Did you run FNIS?

Install the mod like any other (MO or NMM?), run FNIS, start the game, approach an NPC and press 0 on the num pad, what do the characters do? Details please :)

This mod is not working( Please explain me, from beginning to end, what need to do!!! please!

How about you go to the first page where the installation instructions are posted ? If things are still unclear after thoroughly reading through the instructions you can post specific questions here.

On laptop with a numpad? Cause if not, you need to change your keys somehow, Kinky explained it in a post on the previous side

1.Go to this page here

2 Open folder 0Sex1.08D3\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config

3. Open key.xml in notepad or something similar

Example of changed key.xml can be found inside spoiler  here

Copied from Kinky's post on page 130

Can't help more cause I never had to do it and so don't really know how :s

Just tested 1.08 demo 4.

Wizard sex is amazing :)
Guards are working again.

Spanking response sounds are nice.
Inside main menu equipping weapon no longer shows debug message that never dissapears.

Female player always starts in dom role.
There is no safety check for invalid actors (chickens still break the game).
Starting positioning of actors doesnt always work properly.
Speed descriptions are incorrect in some places (3, 1, 6).
During cowgirl animation when dom grabs sub ass whole scene is moved to the left.
ESG do not match my setup (easy fix for me).
Slot 31 still seem to be an issue hood/dragon priest mask (unable to unequip). Ill have to test this more with proper esg setup (nope still not working).

My papyrus log is kinda a mess ill have to clean it up a bit somehow but it should provide helpfull info about 0sex:

Papyrus log

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After cleaning save game with save tool and loading that save 2 times i got this results:

Papyrus1.log  and Papyrus0.log

Also bug with to strong expressions returns. This time i managed to catch it and screenshot it.

TESV_2016_05_10_17_43_10.png