OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Guards are working but not followers, weird because in the last version it was working with the fix i posted.

What is wizard sex by the way ?

What is wizard sex by the way ?

Just amazing, that's what ;)

Try it, stand apart (before or after undressing) then... lift her off her feet or something (doesnt have a pic in the circle, just try the options. Can't check atm, not on my pc at home :() and watch the magic happen ;)

Hmmmm, how to get wizard sex? o_O

Can't find it.

From starting standing adore order them to separate then you will find wizard sex next to unequip armor tab.

i dont know if this has been mentioned but the 'move back and lay down between her legs' part doesnt seem to work they just freeze,

im not the best technically with this mod just wanted to say.

great work ceo

Yeah avoid that path for now.

Hmmmm, how to get wizard sex? o_O

Can't find it.

From starting standing adore order them to separate then you will find wizard sex next to unequip armor tab.

i dont know if this has been mentioned but the 'move back and lay down between her legs' part doesnt seem to work they just freeze,

im not the best technically with this mod just wanted to say.

great work ceo

Yeah avoid that path for now.

Thanks, it's the only scene i skiped lol

Does anyone else have a problem with the DOM and SUB actors not making any expressions?  My follower's mouth stays closed during the oral animations. Appreciate any help or advice to help solve the issue. Great mod btw!

You need to install MFG Console from nexus.

Hi CE0,

I installed the new demo. changed the xml keys , still no results.

the demo does not work, and possibly the xml changes do not register .

I will try changing the load order, see how that goes.

Some user interface mods are conflicting with 0sex. Check this post.

Is there a way to move actors around, like the positioning mode in the last version?

Thanks

No.

Nearly all the problems I already reported are still here. I'll wait for the next one.

New voice pack is kind of nice but it doesn't really mix well withe other one. It's more like one or the other but not a mix of the two. And sometimes I feel like raping Hatsune Miku. But I'll wait for the full voice package to give my final opinion on it.

I prefer 0Lyn blowjob sounds and some softer moaning sounds, but i prefer 0Gal for spanking responses and louder moaning sounds.

CEO check my bug report post for updated info and logs.

As for wishlist, lots of button icons are missing but i would like to especialy have ones for weapon (sword, magic) and shield, also ring and amulet icons (main menu unequip). Also i noticed there are some animations that could be applied for this items.

For example unequipping cloak and amulet could be same animation, but i dont know how to set this up or what file to edit.

I haven't spent a lot of time with 1.08d4 yet, but thought I'd post my report as it develops.

The Bijinn ladies who didn't work before are fixed.  However, Immersive Wenches and at least one other custom follower (Arkadiet's Protection Hecate. Leta) all still "fuse" into the Dom and the only way out is to exit the game.  I'll do the rounds and see which other followers now work and which don't.

Pretty exciting.  Feels like this mod is racing towards a solid beta release soon!

Addendum - tried a couple more custom followers and they're not working.  Did manage to get some of the new voice clips and give thumbs up for what I've heard so far.

Anyone know how I can fix the dom's schlong being angled to the side?  I don't mean the up/down angle is wrong, I know how to adjust that.  It's angled to the right so none of the animations line up and it clips through the sub's body a lot.

I've tried resetting/reassigning it with SOS, changing the size, etc.  It just does the same thing.

It's weird because it will work at first when I make a new game to test the mods, then after I save and reload the game this starts happening.

Edit:  Eh I'm confused, I just disabled the SL framework, Amorous Adventures, and Matchmaker and reloaded the same save and it's fine now.  

Ok spent some time with Demo 1.08d have some issues.

1. mod added followers are still do the fusion freeze like last demo (Familiar Faces and Minerva are my follower mods if that helps)

2. very few time the sub would teleport 10 feet away from the dom.  (not often but enough to notice. Elysium estate if that helps)

3. idk if its a bug or not but when you use the roulette option thier facial expression freezes during the scene transition. This was pretty damn funny cause i would use it at certain expression for hilarious effect. (forgive me im easily entertained -_-)

4. WizardO sex is one of the koolest thing and/or concept i've seen on this game but, I have an issue with it at the moment.  The floating and positioning transitions are fine its when I execute a sexual action both actors goes to the "about to hit it from behind position"  then execute the command I imputed.

5. Another WizardO sex issue is when I executed the one action (it has ritual in it's name) this is the only thing in the demo were the sub had no expression at all\, just schlong thru the forehead.

Pretty good demo but number 1 ,4 and 5 are the main issues that got me in this demo. I hope this helps.

alright tested it again with those mods you told me about... 

I can tell you that it doesn't work with Falari by YuiH, she just disappears totally.

When I try to undress all in the menu it gets everything but arrows, and when you tell the sub to take off his pants, she takes off his cloak from winter is coming... another command I'm not sure which, removes his backpack from frostfall, but when you go into undress all, it removes everything but arrows.  I had a bit of an issue with Neisa by Pandea work, during the blowjob sequence he put it in her nose, and there were some instances with I think Carlotta Velencia (Bijin) that the scaling of the penis was too big for her mouth, basically it didn't revert to my SOS setting, but the sound effect was she was choking on it so... yes it was a bug, but entertaining, also the wizard sex, (its cool as hell by the way) the blowjob ritual was wayyy off, I think he put it in her nose,

lol kinda funny in a sick twisted way...

Brutal and excellent work includes work on this mod which I hope can keep going on and I would like allah that could really use some animations in which attention is given to the breasts too because I think something poor that only limited to insights, could use some play in them with penetrations.

I would also like some assjob animations and anal penetration, as thanks for freeing this wonderful mod, greetings,

alright tested it again with those mods you told me about... 

I can tell you that it doesn't work with Falari by YuiH, she just disappears totally.

When I try to undress all in the menu it gets everything but arrows, and when you tell the sub to take off his pants, she takes off his cloak from winter is coming... another command I'm not sure which, removes his backpack from frostfall, but when you go into undress all, it removes everything but arrows.  I had a bit of an issue with Neisa by Pandea work, during the blowjob sequence he put it in her nose, and there were some instances with I think Carlotta Velencia (Bijin) that the scaling of the penis was too big for her mouth, basically it didn't revert to my SOS setting, but the sound effect was she was choking on it so... yes it was a bug, but entertaining, also the wizard sex, (its cool as hell by the way) the blowjob ritual was wayyy off, I think he put it in her nose,

lol kinda funny in a sick twisted way...

For arrows to unequip you need this mod from nexus

For other items to be properly recognized you need to edit esg.xml

You can copy my setup i think it better fits vanila skyrim. You can find it here inside spoiler.

All you have to do is copy all that and replace what you have in \meshes\0SA\_0S\Config\esg.xml.

Thank you everyone for the awesome feedback and comments!

I updated the 1.08D post with a list of things people brought up. Let me know if I missed important stuff. Also a rough plan in the order i will approach them: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/?p=1551376

Kinky, special thanks to you for papyrus logs and helping so much. I haven't forgot your position request and I will get to it to say thanks for all you do for this project.

Patch coming tonight / tom morning.

Third, more spank animations in the cabooser pose (or even the same animation when the shoulders are pinned) would be oh so wonderful, but I'm guessing that falls outside the scope of Wizard Wish Week.

Cause you asked so nice I'll put an extra cabooser spank in every patch during Wizard Wish Week.

Wizard Sex is just... WOW! Amazing work here (btw. what's the sounds playing there? I swear I know them from somewhere, but can't remember where from o_O).

It's in tribute to viper fights in Battle Star Galactica. It's different sounds but based on the same feel, I'm assuming you're a BSG fan? Thank you for the very nice comments btw!

Ok spent some time with Demo 1.08d have some issues.

4. WizardO sex is one of the koolest thing and/or concept i've seen on this game but, I have an issue with it at the moment.  The floating and positioning transitions are fine its when I execute a sexual action both actors goes to the "about to hit it from behind position"  then execute the command I imputed.

5. Another WizardO sex issue is when I executed the one action (it has ritual in it's name) this is the only thing in the demo were the sub had no expression at all\, just schlong thru the forehead.

Thanks for the awesome comments!

Yea sorry on the wiz sex stuff, I need to force a transition to have some effects be applied but haven't animated them yet so I just stuck that in termporary (The standing rear fondle scene, and a lot of it isn't done. I'll will be working on bringing it up to speed so it will come, I have a few more too that are sex based instead of blowjob still to put in and a little bit of romance and kissing as well.

Hi Ranger

Thank you for the nice comments and testing!

ESG it's a result of Skyrim being blind to what equipment actually is. In most mods they just kind of assume you are going to use a standard set up which works in a lot of cases but not all. With ESG you need to go into the XML for now and tell Skyrim what your slots are. For example designate slot 45 as panties etc. It varies from user to user so there's no one size fits all set up. You're using my set up at the moment which is a bit unorthodox so most likely will need some tweaking for equipment + undressing to work at it's full potential. It was important for me to have stripping be animated exact per clothing and have it be adaptable to any users slot set up.

Brutal and excellent work includes work on this mod which I hope can keep going on and I would like allah that could really use some animations in which attention is given to the breasts too because I think something poor that only limited to insights, could use some play in them with penetrations.

I would also like some assjob animations and anal penetration, as thanks for freeing this wonderful mod, greetings,

Thank you very much for the nice comment!

Anal will come, it's going to be an experiment in more stat driven sex, tied in with identity. The mod tracks tightness at the moment but this will come into play. The reaction and sounds and the act of penetration in anal I will try to make as real as possible, so it doesn't just feel like vaginal sex that I'm declaring is anal. It's a bigger undertaking that will up a few systems so I'm not going to take it on until after 1.08 is on nexus but I will at some point. Breasts I avoid because I can't control the size of breasts so it's very hard to make alignment but there's been a lot of requests for it and i'll try to bring it in a little bit with some tests in the future.

Beautiful mod, some of the best animation and expressions I've seen in gaming. Seems people have already covered the only bugs and nitpicks I have. If I could have a magical wish-list, though, it would have the arousal system, lots of different voices, and an easy way to pick the voiceset through the menus. I'd also love to see the females visibly climax (with sound to go with it  :angel: ) after being pounded long enough.