OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

On 9/19/2018 at 8:28 AM, Kiara said:

Nowhere. CEO was the only one who managed to add animations (except some posing mods). He has stopped development and things like unicorn never got released.

Do you have access to OSA Demo Mod?

I noticed that this files are missing from github and should be helpful in figuring out how things work.

3 hours ago, Kinky said:

Do you have access to OSA Demo Mod?

I noticed that this files are missing from github and should be helpful in figuring out how things work.

I have it. Unfortunatly it doesn't help much. Between the demo files, the source from github and decompiled older versions it became apearent, that we not only don't understand what ceo did and how he intended us to add animations, but also that adding features wanted by the community (orgasm, cum spurts, integration of other mods) is nearly impossible with the current state of OSA.

1 hour ago, Kiara said:

I have it. Unfortunatly it doesn't help much. Between the demo files, the source from github and decompiled older versions it became apearent, that we not only don't understand what ceo did and how he intended us to add animations, but also that adding features wanted by the community (orgasm, cum spurts, integration of other mods) is nearly impossible with the current state of OSA.

Can you explain in more detail where exactly is the issue. What are you attempting to do and where you are failing. Papyrus side of the mod? Actionscript side? xml side?

Are there modders adding animations and updates to the legacy version of OSEX? I know the prefered aim would be to do this with the current version with OSA, but if there is at least one version of the mod that can be a bit more friendly and inclusive for other mods to work with. Is this something that is possible, or is both versions of the mod hard to work with/ AKA add animation?

On 9/29/2018 at 8:12 PM, typoking1107 said:

did.  FNIS works fine. That isn't the problem.

I ran into the same problem lately with another mod that added a lot of animations. Turned out it wasn't the mod, it was just that I had crossed the limit of animations my pc could handle. You might want to check how may animations you have installed and if disabling for instance Halo's poser, which adds tons of animations, can already lighten the load and therefor solve your problem...

15 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Is it possible to align the actors?

Also will this mod ever get any more animations?

The actor alignment should work pretty well (within reasonable tolerances due to skyrim limitations). If you experience something different, a Screenshot might help.

For new animations: probably not. Nobody has managed to figure out how to do this really. We can add animations through hyperenors tool, but they are more hacked in than beeing a real OSA package. 

11 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

The mod author has zero intentions to continue to work on this mod. It's obvious for the last few years that this project is dead.

Yeah i thought so myself...

Pity,this mod could easily beat SL Framework.Oh well...back to SL i guess.

CEO (the original author) has stopped development and uploaded the source code to github. There is currently no one who has taken up OSA officially. But I am able to say, that people are working on something. Nothing more, nothing less and no promises.

Wait, has CEO officially stopped working or did he/she just disappeared without a word again? I thought it was the latter, but if development is really dead, can we just already get a slal pack of 0SEX? Those are really great animations, too bad they're buried in this a bit buggy framework. Starting animations with sexlab is much easier and faster. I even had to keep my old keyboard just for this mod, because my new one doesn't have numpad. 0Sex has in built animation speed control, but idk if those are actual new animations files or they're just simply being speed up like with SexLab Animation Speed Control mod. So speaking of getting them to work with sexlab, maybe just make it that every new stage would be faster animation?

Nope, this time he has officially stopped development. Getting the animations in a slal package would be as hard as ever. You need to grab them from OSex, rename them and make a package. In theory they should be largly compatible, but I am no pro for sl anim stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I need help. I can not get 0sex animations to work. Whenever i start a scene with my character and an npc, nothing happens. The npc continues to do what theyre doing and my character freezes and i cannot move them. If i start a scene with two npcs they go to the starting animation where they hold each other but thats it nothing else. I have run fnis many times and reinstalled both osa and 0sex.

On 10/22/2018 at 3:16 AM, Retrospect6518 said:

I need help. I can not get 0sex animations to work. Whenever i start a scene with my character and an npc, nothing happens. The npc continues to do what theyre doing and my character freezes and i cannot move them. If i start a scene with two npcs they go to the starting animation where they hold each other but thats it nothing else. I have run fnis many times and reinstalled both osa and 0sex.

OSunds like a mod conflict. Did you run loot?

3 hours ago, Retrospect6518 said:

Yes several times

Do you use Mod Organizer? If you do, I would suggest replicating your profile if you know how and in that replicated profile disable just about all your mods except for OSA, OSEX and the additions. You shouldn't need to run FNIS again unless you have disabled custom animations in the replicated profile. If not, start up Skyrim and begin OSEX. It should work. If it does, then start enabling mods one by one or in sets of 3-5 to speed up the process and launch Skyrim in between to see if everything is working properly with OSEX. Eventually you should reach to a point where the problem arises again and you can go back to the last sets of mods you enabled and disable and enable those until you pin point which one is the culprit.

• 2 weeks later...