[WIP] Shezzarine: The Fate Of Tamriel

As a gaymer i found that male content for Skyrim is extremely rare , let alone male romantic interests, my male character is romancing Vath Firehall (who is a humorless mute) 

So yeah i second this , i'd love me some Bioware-style companion for skyrim with a fully fledged believable  romance .

As long as you aren't particularly offended by hearing "she/her etc" I would imagine you could appreciate the mod. The reason I say that is because with a set gender in mind, which I'm assuming this mod will have, you will end up getting addressed as a female. Regardless, I think if this mod comes out, it could be one of loverslab's shining gems. and a good example that this site isn't quite as perverse as people think it is.

I just have to ask; when you say romance, do you mean intimate and sweet, or female-degrading, forced situations? God knows this site has enough stuff to oppress, dehumanize, and objectify the women of Skyrim. While I agree the male treating your character like a princess is god-awful, treating her like a useless fuckbag, whom he can use and abuse has always made me cringe. It's the reason I can't enjoy most of the sex mods on here to be completely honest. :-/

Of course it's supposed to be intimate and sweet, but not as Twilight-ish and overly-sweet as Skyrim Romance Mod, which only teenage girls who fancy love stories like Twilight would find it exactly what they need.

Good, all those senseless sex mods, and aggressive mods make my stomach turn. :P

Nah, the NPCs will refer the PCs as their gender. If you play as a male, the NPCs will refer you as "he", "my big strong man" etc. I designed this mod not just for straight PCs, but also gay and lesbian PCs, and by lesbian I mean that you can friendzone the male NPCs and not romance them.

Yaay :D FINALLY the LGBT-gaming community guett'n some love!!!! 

I never thought i'd see the day :dodgy:  

If only i had a wisp of knowledge about modding/using the CK i'd gladly dedicate my time and effort to see this awesome project come to fruition.

Sadly i don't :(

Nevertheless i'm really exited for this and will be fallowing your progress. 

I always thought it was LBGT :s Proves how much I pay attention. On topic, I read the updated OP, and, wow, that is some deep stuff, got me right in the feels. Kudos to you on that.

LOL !!!

The order doesn't really matter , although now it recently became LGBTQIA

(Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, intersex, and asexual)

I love the dialogue as well , you are clearly very talented.

Oh well, just in case that you manage to find someone who can solve your problems, do you intend to also add a more dominant male romancing the player with possible sm elements? That would be damn hot stuff for me beeing female and a bit too overexited about strong nord warriors who take what they want lol 

Oh well, just in case that you manage to find someone who can solve your problems, do you intend to also add a more dominant male romancing the player with possible sm elements? That would be damn hot stuff for me beeing female and a bit too overexited about strong nord warriors who take what they want lol 

Dominant, yes; SM, no.

That's because I dislike BDSM contents, and so I wouldn't know it, let alone making a story about it.

Dominant, yes; SM, no.

That's because I dislike BDSM contents, and so I wouldn't know it, let alone making a story about it.

Oh well I understand. 

It is just that I wish for something like that since a while and I am way too stupid to mod that myself lol

List the new ideas I just come up with, lest I forget.

1. Multiple endings, including break up, loved one dies, happily ever after etc. depending on player's choices

2. Epic storyline that isn't about kiss or fuck, to solve the followers' problems before they can devote themselves to pc

3. Link different followers' stories together

4. Force pc to choose

Sexlab Sex Slaves has a dominant male named Andrew. That might be up your alley?

Really looking forward to this. A romance mod that doesn't make me want to stab the male involved will be nice.

Sexlab Sex Slaves has a dominant male named Andrew. That might be up your alley?

Really looking forward to this. A romance mod that doesn't make me want to stab the male involved will be nice.

One of the reasons I don't enjoy SRM is that Bishop is really mean and ignorant to everything except his damn wolf. I'd rather romance his wolf than him. lol And I wouldn't stab him, but instead I'd burn him alive using fireball and throw him into the Sea of Ghosts.

Shouldn't find such problem in my stories, I don't like making protagonists that are ignorant and mean. But the protagonists can be truly evil that they would see the world burn, rather than merely kicking old ladies or tricking the guards.

List the new ideas I just come up with, lest I forget.

1. Multiple endings, including break up, loved one dies, happily ever after etc. depending on player's choices

2. Epic storyline that isn't about kiss or fuck, to solve the followers' problems before they can devote themselves to pc

3. Link different followers' stories together

4. Force pc to choose

Sounds like something I would want to play. Best wishes!

One of the reasons I don't enjoy SRM is that Bishop is really mean and ignorant to everything except his damn wolf. I'd rather romance his wolf than him. lol And I wouldn't stab him, but instead I'd burn him alive using fireball and throw him into the Sea of Ghosts.

Shouldn't find such problem in my stories, I don't like making protagonists that are ignorant and mean. But the protagonists can be truly evil that they would see the world burn, rather than merely kicking old ladies or tricking the guards.

He really is. :lol: that works too. He's like that in NWN though so at least it was consistent. XD And then there's that paladin...snooooze fest. Have some passion damnit. I don't mind good guys (I romanced Alistair from Dragon Age) but you need have something to not be dull. A sense of humor, a slight dark side, give me something.

Glad to hear it. I don't mind a evil male LI but I like them intelligent and respecting the PC also a sense of humor is always a major plus. DS Atton will always hold a place in my heart. I don't like being talked down too (unless it's a back and forth of them messing with one another) so yeah.

He really is. :lol: that works too. He's like that in NWN though so at least it was consistent. XD And then there's that paladin...snooooze fest. Have some passion damnit. I don't mind good guys (I romanced Alistair from Dragon Age) but you need have something to not be dull. A sense of humor, a slight dark side, give me something.

Glad to hear it. I don't mind a evil male LI but I like them intelligent and respecting the PC also a sense of humor is always a major plus. DS Atton will always hold a place in my heart. I don't like being talked down too (unless it's a back and forth of them messing with one another) so yeah.

I like Alistair too.

Not all characters will be humorous though. Some characters are meant not to be humorous.

I like Alistair too.

Not all characters will be humorous though. Some characters are meant not to be humorous.

Oh it's not a he *must* have a sense of humor thing with me it's just a he must have something that makes him more interesting than watching paint dry.

I like Alistair too.

Oh it's not a he *must* have a sense of humor thing with me it's just a he must have something that makes him more interesting than watching paint dry.

Oh, of course I understand what you meant. A person can be serious all the time yet still be someone you just can't lose, I've experienced that in other games' romances.

I've done 2/3 of the first part aka the demo to be released. Much thanks to WraithSlayer's work on the disposition system and his/her guidance on using CK!

Many new lines and options have been added into the first part, so the demo's dialogues and stories will be a lot more awesome than what I mentioned in OP.

Is the mod only male/male or also female/male? Either way, might I suggest Hadvar as a possible suitor? (I've not really played thorugh the CW so not sure if it's feasible or not, I hope he's ok).

To explain why. Yes, the first time you meet him he is sending you to the chopping block but.. only under orders and he is very polite, apologetic and patient during the whole affair. Not long after that he risks his own life to save a child, by running towards a Dragon. During this time he is also doing his best to ensure your safety. Not to mention the accent and cute Imperial skirt armour thing.

The mod is built for both gay and straight people.

Hadvar is actually a great candidate, but he's currently out of the picture. The problem is that romancing him and having him follow you might cause bugs in the CW questline, and has possible incompatibility with CWO. So even if we want to make him a romance candidate, his role could only be like that of Ralof in Amorous Adventures.

Perhaps if we can actually figure out how to make it compatible with everything after finishing Onmund, Hadvar would come the second or third. I like him too.

But the voice won't be his voice. We will find voice actors to re-voice the characters.