27 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

Is the Milkatron no longer in the mod? How are you supposed to get milked?

it calls Vault-tec Milkatron 5000 but with ":" at the begining, stays in the Aid category

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, Pantheress said:

Oh yes, I know.

Starting a new game, I wasn't automatically given one though, so I had to add it manually.

Okay, seems like when I remaking lactation I forgotten to add it, thanks for the report

1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

If you're using mods like Sexout Positioning or Sexout Anim manager, try to check the banned animation list. Maybe you simply banned the birth animation, you can notice it when, for example, player's giving birth but w/o of any animation

Sometimes all of them are in an infinite birthing loop sometimes its just two or three of them or some of the are preeminently unconscious all animations are active in the Sexout Anim manager.

7 hours ago, doctor88 said:

Sometimes all of them are in an infinite birthing loop sometimes its just two or three of them or some of the are preeminently unconscious all animations are active in the Sexout Anim manager.

Did you sure that you using the latest version? Because now after dialog they're all should to start the sexout animation, try to reset the pregnancy for the all npcs before this scene

Edit

Redownload the esp file, please, it will fix your problem

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, Pantheress said:

So what's changed in the new esp?

Additionally, is there a way to check the amount of milk?

My character just started lactacting, and even after 10+ milkings, there seems to be no change or end to the milk.

Changed? I posted broken esp that I made 1 month ago, from that I wanted to hide... So, now here is the new latest and more fixed and stable esp

Spoiler

Dev build

-fixed some typo in the helloween event message

-restored Egg hunting event, currently uses a note from easy mode, later it will be optionally. Also later I will add the reward after completing the event in pc's home in Primm

-Egg hunting event is not trackable quest like it was with the toasters, You've only note with some clues where you need to find the eggs

Dev build part 2

Version 9.2

-Fixed Bloatfly episode(probably)

-Converted almost all scripts from old Sexout api to the new(except Spore, Sam's and DCExp p2 episodes )

-Fixed birthing scene in Riverside episode

-random scripts optimization

hotfix

-fixed first ambush scene for Deathclaw promontory episode

Hotfix 2

-Added one more trigger for mutated Deathclaw if he'll use "drop/jump down" navmesh to leave the room

Dev build part 3

-A bit reworked first Sam's birth scene(Now it uses a new Sexout api for starting animation w/o using the bugged birth token)

-Added sexout flags for sex with Lucy, like eat or kiss, etc..

-Added SO flags for "Queen's" wishes in Novac

-Fixed the idle animation issue if the Lactation is active

-Expanded Max milk amount from 20000ml to 40000ml

-If player have more than 3 dc eggs, he can skip the first birth event in Riverside

Dev build part 4

Version 0.9.3

Lactation

-Fixed most minor bugs

-Added compatibility patch with AJ's BodyMorph plugin(toggles in the mcm menu in the mod compatibilities category)

MCM

-minor fixes in scripts

Debug

-Fixed Npcs fixer menu

Mutations

-fixed DC-3+Ant-1 mutation, before it gives for player item from DC-3+Ant-2

Riverside ep

-Added some a quest stages for recruiting part

-Fixed most minor bugs

-fixed Birth scene

-fixed scene Gecko x Player

-A bit reworked mini game with suspicious

Check the mcm settings, probably they are broken a bit after using a broken version, just set it on default or set-up as you need. Also in debug mode, you can get the milk amount scanner Or add this item to player "XX034569", where xx - sob id from load order

1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

Check the mcm settings, probably they are broken a bit after using a broken version, just set it on default or set-up as you need. Also in debug mode, you can get the milk amount scanner Or add this item to player "XX034569", where xx - sob id from load order

That gave me the Mutation scanner. I'm guessing you meant XX034ECA. :P

https://imgur.com/AG9UJYX

This is what I got. Milking doesn't seem to decrease that first number.

15 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

That gave me the Mutation scanner. I'm guessing you meant XX034ECA. :P

https://imgur.com/AG9UJYX

This is what I got. Milking doesn't seem to decrease that first number.

Yeah,yeah:sleeping:

Milk for milking = 0 

So, check the mcm, and turn Milking multiplier to 1x, and in the mcm you can already see what an amount of milk will cost you for one milking

image.png

8 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

Why is this mod removing the crucified powder gangers in Nipton and all the corpses and dogs inside the Town Hall?

I need those corpses! D: One of them usually has a handy +50lbs backpack...

Because, the Town Hall is a part of the Deathclaw episodes? The Deathclaw episodes do a lot of changes at some of the vanilla's locations, also it can break your walktrough for the NCR or Legion faction, so keep it in mind

16 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

Is there no way to delay these changes until you begin the respective quests? As in, "only make these changes if X quest(s) has been started."

This changes done on the location itself and has been added by the original creator of Breeder - User29. And for remaking it (and restoring all broken parts) as a script will take a lot of time to find what a changes he's made for it. So at least for now the answer is No

5 hours ago, doctor88 said:

After I finish Riverside take over my mutations are no longer visible unless I have visible mutations player only checked in the MCM menu.

As far as I understand the MCM menu, that's working as intended? The box is there to toggle visible mutations on the player. Mutations are always visible on npc's.

1 hour ago, Pantheress said:
6 hours ago, doctor88 said:

After I finish Riverside take over my mutations are no longer visible unless I have visible mutations player only checked in the MCM menu.

As far as I understand the MCM menu, that's working as intended? The box is there to toggle visible mutations on the player. Mutations are always visible on npc's.

Mutation calculating works always even if disabled, but it don't give you a visual mutation, only a buff. Also with disabled mutations you can't get any claws(wolf or dc), acid hands is accepted

16 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

They didn't do so in previous versions. Well, in v8.8 anyway.

Which leads me to think there is a way to have both, I just have to figure out how.

Wolf ears uses the Hat biped slot, where the problem is, just install the mod that made the game do ignore this slot for custom hair. Or via FNVedit change the slot for ears to another. Id A5MutWolfEars [ARMO:04035CD8]

28 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

Wolf ears uses the Hat biped slot, where the problem is, just install the mod that made the game do ignore this slot for custom hair. Or via FNVedit change the slot for ears to another. Id A5MutWolfEars [ARMO:04035CD8]

Awesome. ^_^

And now for an actual bug report:

Still getting spammed with messages about heat and the player's bitch score. But even worse than that, are the constant message box popups that appear every 2-3 seconds. Close one, and the next will pop up again before you can do anything.

20 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

Awesome. ^_^

And now for an actual bug report:

Still getting spammed with messages about heat and the player's bitch score. But even worse than that, are the constant message box popups that appear every 2-3 seconds. Close one, and the next will pop up again before you can do anything.

Can you attach debug log?