Beware of watching Youtube, malware detected.

Actually according the article malware isn't being spread by youtube videos at all, rather the malware users are using youtube to get money from their exploitation of people. Though I do have look into it since the writers of the article are obviously ignorant of youtube. In the piece they are dumbfounded by the way youtube plays ad from companies and even pays the extortionists money, forgetting that youtube automatically puts ads into every video regardless of content as a way to make money for itself and the "partnership program" is largely unregulated as per youtubes policy, but also has high requirements in order for youtube to consider splitting the revenue.

there been malware on youtube for years nothing has been or will be done about it watching videos is safe it just the fake stuff linkied in descriptoions / videos  maybe title should be beware of been stupid and downloading malware of youtube while trying to get cracks / stuff for free

I don't have a web cam and google doesn't have ads for me since I use ghostery and adblocker when visiting their site. Google has always been nothing more then a greed demon. Always trying to get people to use what it wants you to use. I dumped my youtube account back when they took over and wanted me to get one of their google joke accounts just to sign into something I already had for a long time.

Archived