OK, it's time for another party. Last one was great, but... Beamer, may I have a request? Would it be possible to make the servers stay a little longer? You know, to clean up the mess... I just can't handle it on my own. wink.png

Seriously, the havoc... I mean havok. Is there a cleaning spell somewhere? tongue.png

BTW, your advice worked, I have a guest list with both males and females. Everything is just great.

There is no cleaning spell but I have found an excellent solution to that problem: throw the party in someone else's house! Works great in RL too smile.png The servers are paid by the hour of course, have you ever seen someone who was paid by the hour stay a little longer? tongue.png

Yeah, I was thinking about using other people's houses... This seems to be the best solution. smile.png

As for the servers - true - I think I was a capitalist pig. But I will redeem, from now they will be paid something extra... in kind. wink.png

Now, seriously for a change: loading a save made during a party does not always work (CTD or strange NPC's behaviour). But I'm not quite sure if this is related to SLEN or SexLab (saving while animations are played). I have tested it three times only, so I can't be certain. Can you suggest anything on that matter?

If it's a party with a lot of NPCs it should help to first load a 'quiet' save (or do 'coc qasmoke' from the load screen) before loading the party save (some people have to do that before loading any save or they'll get a CTD). Loading a very 'busy' save directly from the load menu increases the chance of a CTD, something to do with initial memory allocation not going all that smoothly. Other than that, try to make your quick saves in between sex scenes, and if you need to make a save because you have to stop playing, ask the host for the lead first and wait for sex scenes to stop before you make the save (or use Stop animation threads from the SexLab MCM menu if you're in a hurry).

All right, thanks! :)

(Yes, I do load through "coc qasmoke", always.)

Looks like you clicked through the dialogue too fast. Let the NPC say their lines.

Sorry to bump this really old topic / post but I'm having the same issue.  I also did wait entirely for the length of the dialogue and let it show up naturally (took about 30  to 40 seconds) and still only have the adventuring option.  

Looks like you clicked through the dialogue too fast. Let the NPC say their lines.

Sorry to bump this really old topic / post but I'm having the same issue.  I also did wait entirely for the length of the dialogue and let it show up naturally (took about 30  to 40 seconds) and still only have the adventuring option.  

Check your papyrus log after going through the dialogue, see if there are any lines indicating a problem. Have you tried it with different lovers? Non-standard follower mods may conflict, try a vanilla lover instead if that may be the case.

Check your papyrus log after going through the dialogue, see if there are any lines indicating a problem. Have you tried it with different lovers? Non-standard follower mods may conflict, try a vanilla lover instead if that may be the case.

SLEN Sex Party: PartyLocation = [Location < (0002247E)>]
[12/12/2016 - 06:49:14PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyParentLocation = [Location < (00018A58)>]
[12/12/2016 - 06:49:14PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyHoldLocation = [Location < (0001676C)>]
[12/12/2016 - 06:49:14PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyParentLocMarker = [ObjectReference < (0001CDD6)>]
[12/12/2016 - 06:49:14PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyClosestMapMarker = None
[12/12/2016 - 06:49:14PM] SLEN Sex Party - Info: Number of filled guest aliases is 3
[12/12/2016 - 06:49:15PM] SLEN Sex Party - Info: Max number of possible and allowed guests is 3
[12/12/2016 - 06:49:39PM] SLEN Sex Party: stage 99 - shutting down - silent end

That's all I got.  is it the allowed guests thing?  

Also I don't think the location marker is the issue as I was also in Breezehome when I did this last time.  This time I was waiting for morning (or about to) in the Bee and Barb... 

... oh and also, I'm running EFF and right now I have a party of 7 followers with me at the moment.

Greetings all

First of all, I would like to thank you for this beautiful piece of code that is SLEN, It offered such beautiful scene with My character and other "NPC's", but I ran into a problem here, maybe a misconfiguration that I missed, or maybe something that I screwed up, erm, nope, no bad jokes here :P

here's the thing

1) I'm playing a Futa character, and I'm inclined to recruit only female follower's and I finally after long test, ( yes, yes, very long), found 2 of them that I could customize as I wanted and I wanted to make them be with permanently, both of them, when I initiate a dialogue, they are already in the 4th level ranking. BUT, and there come the complication, when tell them that they got a place to be (Home), they say "how can I argue with that" which I understand as, "ok, I got It", and then, they go away back to theyre original spot where they was implemented by the creator of those follower. so what the hell I'm i missing here ?, I'm kinda lost, as I tried to play a bit also with the console to add faction for one of them, but is a no go, and I simply can't do a thing beside having some nice time wich them but I always have to summon or to go where they are, *boring*

may you please someone advise Me on that issue, ? or should I simply completely clean SLEN and reinstall it ?

thank you in advance

[12/12/2016 - 06:49:14PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyParentLocation = [Location < (00018A58)>]
[12/12/2016 - 06:49:14PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyHoldLocation = [Location < (0001676C)>]
[12/12/2016 - 06:49:14PM] SLEN Sex Party: PartyParentLocMarker = [ObjectReference < (0001CDD6)>]
[12/12/2016 - 06:49:14PM] SLEN Sex Party - Info: Number of filled guest aliases is 3
[12/12/2016 - 06:49:15PM] SLEN Sex Party - Info: Max number of possible and allowed guests is 3

Also I don't think the location marker is the issue as I was also in Breezehome when I did this last time.  This time I was waiting for morning (or about to) in the Bee and Barb... 

... oh and also, I'm running EFF and right now I have a party of 7 followers with me at the moment.

You need at least 4 guests, 3 is not enough. Try dismissing some followers, followers will never be invited, so if you dismiss a few you'll probably be able to find 4 people.

Greetings all

First of all, I would like to thank you for this beautiful piece of code that is SLEN, It offered such beautiful scene with My character and other "NPC's", but I ran into a problem here, maybe a misconfiguration that I missed, or maybe something that I screwed up, erm, nope, no bad jokes here tongue.png

here's the thing

1) I'm playing a Futa character, and I'm inclined to recruit only female follower's and I finally after long test, ( yes, yes, very long), found 2 of them that I could customize as I wanted and I wanted to make them be with permanently, both of them, when I initiate a dialogue, they are already in the 4th level ranking. BUT, and there come the complication, when tell them that they got a place to be (Home), they say "how can I argue with that" which I understand as, "ok, I got It", and then, they go away back to theyre original spot where they was implemented by the creator of those follower. so what the hell I'm i missing here ?, I'm kinda lost, as I tried to play a bit also with the console to add faction for one of them, but is a no go, and I simply can't do a thing beside having some nice time wich them but I always have to summon or to go where they are, *boring*

may you please someone advise Me on that issue, ? or should I simply completely clean SLEN and reinstall it ?

thank you in advance

The functionality you're talking about is from another mod, not from SLEN, so I can't comment much on it. It sounds like you're talking about "My Home Is Your Home".

The functionality you're talking about is from another mod, not from SLEN, so I can't comment much on it. It sounds like you're talking about "My Home Is Your Home".

Yes indeed, I 'll try to deactivate it, and see if the Npc's doesn't go back to they're original spot

EDIT: nope, it doesnt work, I removed the "myhomeisyourhome" mod, nothing updated yours, nothing neither, so for the moment idk where to look

Yes indeed, I 'll try to deactivate it, and see if the Npc's doesn't go back to they're original spot

EDIT: nope, it doesnt work, I removed the "myhomeisyourhome" mod, nothing updated yours, nothing neither, so for the moment idk where to look

The MHIYH mod is the thing that allows you to tell followers where their home is, so removing it certainly won't make it work :) None of this has anything to do with SLEN though, I suggest you try the MHIYH support thread.

The MHIYH mod is the thing that allows you to tell followers where their home is, so removing it certainly won't make it work :) None of this has anything to do with SLEN though, I suggest you try the MHIYH support thread.

in fact is not even that, after having reinstalling the UFO mod, I realised that everything came back to as I expect it to be :) so I'm sorry to have bother, and again congrats for this mod tho and thank you for your help also

You need at least 4 guests, 3 is not enough. Try dismissing some followers, followers will never be invited, so if you dismiss a few you'll probably be able to find 4 people.

You know, that was probably it.  I didn't really do anything outside of the group... Thank you much!

Just out of curiosity, is there any potentiality to MNC being integrated into the dialogue options?

I think that the DB assassin quests changes the dialog options for the target NPC and puts a blocking condition on all other dialog.

If you make a target a lover prior to the quest, take another lover along to speak to and use SLEN to start a three way, I suspect MTS would not trigger even then, as you're having sex with your follower-lover and it would not detect the third person as involved.

Unless there is something I'm missing...

You know, that was probably it.  I didn't really do anything outside of the group... Thank you much!

Just out of curiosity, is there any potentiality to MNC being integrated into the dialogue options?

I may add some animal functionality at some point but it's unlikely to be anything like MNC and it probably won't be dialogue based. Then again I might release it as a separate mod, I haven't decided yet. I have some half finished animal stuff in my load order, I'll make up my mind when it's ripe for release :)

Would it be feasible for Detect Arousal to highlight people with good odds to agree to consensual sex (50-100%)?

I'm guessing the charm dialogue has a random factor. I'm assuming the spell only checks the arousal level right now, without considering factors like speech level. I noticed this results in a higher threshold than necessary to for most willing participants. I tested with a stranger at 53 arousal and lover at 61, both willing, but not highlighted.

If complex calculations are not possible, perhaps lower the detection threshold?

Edit: Ah! I see higher level detection spells in the mod files. I look forward to finding them!

The earlier "arousal" and "sexmad" versions do not feel useful. I've never spotted someone with these spells (unless I manually modify their exposure). Perhaps NPCs satisfy their desires before reaching these detection thresholds?

I may add some animal functionality at some point but it's unlikely to be anything like MNC and it probably won't be dialogue based. Then again I might release it as a separate mod, I haven't decided yet. I have some half finished animal stuff in my load order, I'll make up my mind when it's ripe for release :)

Alright appreciated, I might get a bit into modding so ... let me send you a message and we can contact a bit to see if I  can help.  :)

Would it be feasible for Detect Arousal to highlight people with good odds to agree to consensual sex (50-100%)?

I'm guessing the charm dialogue has a random factor. I'm assuming it only checks the arousal level right now, without considering factors like speech level. I noticed this results in a higher threshold than necessary to for most willing participants. I tested with a stranger at 53 arousal and lover at 61, both willing, but not highlighted.

If complex calculations are not possible, perhaps lower the detection threshold?

Edit: Ah! I see higher level detection spells in the mod files. I look forward to finding them!

The earlier "arousal" and "sexmad" versions do not feel useful. I've never spotted someone with these spells (unless I manually modify their exposure). Perhaps NPCs satisfy their desires before reaching these detection thresholds?

Like all high level spells, it's not impossible but hard to find them in random loot. Much easier to buy them at the appropriate high level spell vendor in Winterhold, provided you have the skill level. You can also buy them from Argie in Dibella's Refuge once she is your friend. Nobody will get a high arousal out of nothing, you have to make an effort to arouse them before it gets to 70+.

About charming, you guessed wrong. See "How to Charm effectively, definite spoilers!" on the description page if you want details.

Strange... Somehow I lost the ability to have sex with non-unique NPCs (vanilla and modded). It was working before, now when I talk to an NPC and all prerequisites are met, the last dialogue line I get is "OK, let's do it....... What did you have in mind?" and that's all, the dialogue menu vanishes, nothing happens. With unique NPCs everything works normally. Has anybody had a similar problem?

Strange... Somehow I lost the ability to have sex with non-unique NPCs (vanilla and modded). It was working before, now when I talk to an NPC and all prerequisites are met, the last dialogue line I get is "OK, let's do it....... What did you have in mind?" and that's all, the dialogue menu vanishes, nothing happens. With unique NPCs everything works normally. Has anybody had a similar problem?

"OK, let's do it" is not a line that is used in SLEN. Are you sure you're in the right dialogue?