what is LL's policy with pirated media in mods?

Just curious, what if certain images from Game of thrones or music from Taylor Swift were used (lol) in a mod and uploaded.

What would happen? immediately removed? ignored unless the owner threatens the site?

The Rules.

6.  Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.

Gonna take a wild guess here and say that extends to copyright material.

A still image from a movie or show should be fine, an actual song in it's entirety would be outright piracy.

So following my example of Taylor Swift, if someone uses one of her songs as the main menu theme of skyrim then will this guy's mod be removed?

Or you know someone makes a Tom Cruise NPC and takes some of his voice quotes from his movies and puts them as the different dialogues for this particular NPC. Do these examples break a rule or is it fine?

A still image from a movie or show should be fine, an actual song in it's entirety would be outright piracy.

So following my example of Taylor Swift, if someone uses one of her songs as the main menu theme of skyrim then will this guy's mod be removed?

Or you know someone makes a Tom Cruise NPC and takes some of his voice quotes from his movies and puts them as the different dialogues for this particular NPC. Do these examples break a rule or is it fine?

Using a Taylor Swift song, and just using a song in it's entirety, is bad and is a definite violation of copyright because you are distributing the entire file for it.

Splicing up dialog from Tom Cruise movies, so long as you're up front about it, would be covered under derivative works and/or parody.

Well you could look at what is legal or what is not. Using a whole song is piracy but only using a certain percentage(I forgot the number) or 30 seconds of it(whichever is shorter) is legal. Also there is fair use laws you could look into. Otherwise it's considered piracy.

I think it's fine about that kind of topics...

As long as you don't spread the download link of pirated games nor openly sharing the crack, that's all.

Btw, making a sex mod for videogames, is a some short of "unwanted" by all publisher/developer and "ilegal" for certain countries, but we do it anyway.  :)

Bestiality, Incest, Rape, etc... :P

We are some short of people who support the videogames developer... so they able to make MOAR videogames, to be modded with sex mods.