Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Well, it sounds like Ulfric was disabled, but I can't find anything in RP that does that, so either I missed it or another of your mods decided to vanish Ulfric for some reason. If you try prid 1B131 followed by enable he should pop back.

He turned and he disappears even when I don't have the quest active, could it be because I haven't completed the Unbound quest yet as I'm using Live Another Live.

Well, it sounds like Ulfric was disabled, but I can't find anything in RP that does that, so either I missed it or another of your mods decided to vanish Ulfric for some reason. If you try prid 1B131 followed by enable he should pop back.

He turned and he disappears even when I don't have the quest active, could it be because I haven't completed the Unbound quest yet as I'm using Live Another Live.

It's quite possible. Makes sense that LAL would want to make sure Ulfric isn't seen by the player anywhere until the Helgen scene occurs, as that's where Ulfric's supposed to be at the start of the game.

My PC is experiencing problems with the Military Camp Job.  It isn't ending properly, getting hung-up when talking with the prostitute at the end?  If this has been talked about already, I would appreciate a link to the discussion, otherwise...  suggestions?  

Thank you for this mod!  I am revisiting it after about a 6 month hiatus, and am enjoying the improvements  =)

It's quite possible. Makes sense that LAL would want to make sure Ulfric isn't seen by the player anywhere until the Helgen scene occurs, as that's where Ulfric's supposed to be at the start of the game.

I remember some discussion of this point quite a while back - LAL vs Civil War questline - because LAL kept both Ulfric and Tullius waiting for the Helgen events and out of the rest of the world. fwiw

Where I can get orc stronghold radiant quest? I tried at markath, whiterun, and solitude inns. but I couldn't get orc stronghold quest. all the other radiant quest worked fine.

Try OldHroldan Inn.

My PC is experiencing problems with the Military Camp Job.  It isn't ending properly, getting hung-up when talking with the prostitute at the end?  If this has been talked about already, I would appreciate a link to the discussion, otherwise...  suggestions?  

Thank you for this mod!  I am revisiting it after about a 6 month hiatus, and am enjoying the improvements  =)

I had written about it in the original thread before WraithSlayer took over the mod. Some of the quests use "Shut Down Stage" flag to end the quests and often without "Complete Quest" checked and that causes journal entries to stuck in the quest journal. "Shut Down Stage" should not be used to end quests. Use this method instead. To fix the problem you can find the related quest and use completequest console command. Type help "mf_" to get the quest ID. Or if you have TES5Edit and don't want to wait, you can clear the "Shut Down Stage" flag and mark the stage as "Complete Quest".

My humble advice is to complete and fail every quest at same stages, such as stage 1000 (Completion) and the stage 1100 (Failure) and the stages say, 900 and 910 should be closing stages.

Stage 900: [shut Down Stage: Unchecked] [Complete Quest: Unchecked]

; Quest Completion

; Do stuff here...

SetStage(1000)

Stage 910: [shut Down Stage: Unchecked] [Complete Quest: Unchecked]

; Quest Failure

; Do stuff here...

SetStage(1100)

Stage 1000: [shut Down Stage: Unchecked] [Complete Quest: Checked] (<- An additional stage to stop the quest, no code other than stop())

Stop()

Stage 1100: [shut Down Stage: Unchecked] [Fail Quest: Checked] (<- An additional stage to stop the quest, no code other than stop())

Stop()

I had written about it in the original thread before WraithSlayer took over the mod. Some of the quests use "Shut Down Stage" flag to end the quests and often without "Complete Quest" checked and that causes journal entries to stuck in the quest journal. "Shut Down Stage" should not be used to end quests. Use this method instead. To fix the problem you can find the related quest and use completequest console command. Type help "mf_" to get the quest ID. Or if you have TES5Edit and don't want to wait, you can clear the "Shut Down Stage" flag and mark the stage as "Complete Quest".

My humble advice is to complete and fail every quest at same stages, such as stage 1000 (Completion) and the stage 1100 (Failure) and the stages say, 900 and 910 should be closing stages.

; Quest Completion

; Do stuff here...

SetStage(1000)

; Quest Failure

; Do stuff here...

SetStage(1100)

Stage 1000: [shut Down Stage: Unchecked] [Complete Quest: Checked] (<- An additional stage to stop the quest, no code other than stop())

Stop()

Stage 1100: [shut Down Stage: Unchecked] [Fail Quest: Checked] (<- An additional stage to stop the quest, no code other than stop())

Stop()

Thank you for this explanation and help  =)  It is always nice to learn something I didn't know before!

Where I can get orc stronghold radiant quest? I tried at markath, whiterun, and solitude inns. but I couldn't get orc stronghold quest. all the other radiant quest worked fine. 

The following holds may successfully start the orc job:

• The Rift (Riften, Iverstead)
  • Eastmarch (Windhelm, Kynesgrove)
  • The Reach (Markarth, Old Hroldan Inn)

All other 6 regions will fail to start the quest due to unfilled aliases, and RP will end up picking another quest. Note that even in those 3 regions, it may take some attempts to get the orc job, as it still has to win the dice roll against the other available random quests. In the future, I may set the orc job to have a higher chance of being selected if the player is in in a valid region, to try and balance how often it's given to the player compared to the others.

Define 'hung up'. Stuck in a dialogue with the prostitute? If so, which one?

Also, worst case scenario, you can just forget the bet and go straight back to the inn.

; Quest Completion

; Do stuff here...

SetStage(1000)

; Quest Failure

; Do stuff here...

SetStage(1100)

Stop()

Stop()

Interesting you should mention that, I fixed the Home and Camp jobs recently in a not-yet-released version due to similar issues. (objectives weren't getting marked as completed/failed on quest end, so the player would get duplicate objective markers the next time they got the quest)

I haven't had a chance to take a good look at the random quests yet, but from what I recall, they're all passing through a Complete of Failure stage before the Shutdown stage is called, or the Shutdown stage itself is the Complete one. If you know of any quests that aren't obeying this, let me know and I'll take a closer look.

Also, a heads-up for the advice you gave in the SD thread, you do need to have a Shutdown stage, if the quest has entities that need to be manually cleaned up (this is the case for most of RP's random quests). The shutdown stage doesn't need to be manually called, as it executes automatically when the quest receives Stop(), but it still needs to be there.

If you stop a quest using a "Shut Down Stage" before or at the same time with completion (or failure) stage, then the quest gets stuck in the journal. Because by doing that you attempt to clear quest variables and aliases while they are still in use (in the journal), that's what I'm trying to explain. I believe the military camp quest is one such quest. If you really want to use a "Shut Down" stage you should place it *after* the completion/failure stages.

mf_Prostitute_FanJob also has a similar problem. I believe the quest gets stuck in the journal if you kill the guy.

If you stop a quest using a "Shut Down Stage" before or at the same time with completion (or failure) stage, then the quest gets stuck in the journal. Because by doing that you attempt to clear quest variables and aliases while they are still in use (in the journal), that's what I'm trying to explain. I believe the military camp quest is one such quest. If you really want to use a "Shut Down" stage you should place it *after* the completion/failure stages.

You sure? The Camp job is using stage 250 for both completing and shutting down the quest, and in all the times I've completed it, it has always marked itself as completed in the journal, as well as cleared the coworker NPC out of the world.

You sure? The Camp job is using stage 250 for both completing and shutting down the quest, and in all the times I've completed it, it has always marked itself as completed in the journal, as well as cleared the coworker NPC out of the world.

I haven't tried any of these quests with your version of the mod, but in the old version of RP the camp job gets stuck in the journal. Had to clear the Shut Down flag in both camp job and fan job quests to make them clear themselves from the quest journal. There are multiple ways to complete or fail these quests, so maybe you did it differently.

I haven't tried any of these quests with your version of the mod, but in the old version of RP the camp job gets stuck in the journal. Had to clear the Shut Down flag in both camp job and fan job quests to make them clear themselves from the quest journal. There are multiple ways to complete or fail these quests, so maybe you did it differently.

Well, there's really only one way to complete the Camp job and another one to fail it, but I'll do some testing in any case.

Can anybody help me? I tried to do the letter quest and got stuck at the place with the werewolves. My character can walk around the place, but nothing else happens. The werewolves are just standing there.

Yes I used fnis and got the requiered mods. There is no mention about a mod that contains beastiality tough, so I dont have that installed.

Can anybody help me? I tried to do the letter quest and got stuck at the place with the werewolves. My character can walk around the place, but nothing else happens. The werewolves are just standing there.

Yes I used fnis and got the requiered mods. There is no mention about a mod that contains beastiality tough, so I dont have that installed.

As said in the description, some of the random quests feature bestiality. This means you'll need 'Allow Creatures' to be enabled in SexLab's MCM for these quests to work.

I'm getting some bugs in the Jarl's horse quest. I can appoach the horse naked, hit it a few times and then we start to have sex. After that I can just deliver the horse to the hostler or fill the bucket more.

The problem I am getting is I can't seem to be able to select the talk option the horse has to have sex again unless I fast travel and even then, after I am able to select it, nothing happens.

Am I supposed to do something else? Is this a known problem and I'll just have to wait for a fix maybe or perhaps I'm the only one with this problem?

Edit: I even tried starting the sex manually using match maker but it doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm getting some bugs in the Jarl's horse quest. I can appoach the horse naked, hit it a few times and then we start to have sex. After that I can just deliver the horse to the hostler or fill the bucket more.

The problem I am getting is I can't seem to be able to select the talk option the horse has to have sex again unless I fast travel and even then, after I am able to select it, nothing happens.

Am I supposed to do something else? Is this a known problem and I'll just have to wait for a fix maybe or perhaps I'm the only one with this problem?

Edit: I even tried starting the sex manually using match maker but it doesn't seem to do anything.

No, you're the first to report that issue. Does it still happen if you load a previous save and starting the horse approach from the beginning?

No, you're the first to report that issue. Does it still happen if you load a previous save and starting the horse approach from the beginning?

I seemed to find a "fix" of sorts. After a ton of spamming the option he still doesn't do anything, but the moment I talked to the hostler it started the scene and when I talked again to the horse to continue to fill the bucket it worked normally.

No idea what's causing it, maybe script lag (i'm guessing no since everything else works fine).

It happens all the same no matter who the hostler is and whatever location the horse was.

Sorry if that has been asked before, but is this mod compatible with ''TDF Aggressive Prostitution'' mod, or maybe it is a bad idea to use two mods at the same time for prostituation?

Should be fine to have both. In fact, I think someone mentioned earlier in the thread, that they had 2 or 3 prostitution mods running.

Sorry if that has been asked before, but is this mod compatible with ''TDF Aggressive Prostitution'' mod, or maybe it is a bad idea to use two mods at the same time for prostituation?

They work well together. Sometimes, it may be difficult to distinguish in the dialogue option which topic belongs to which mod, but this is just an issue on the player side.

In fact, I like the combination of both mods when I work in the inn (RP) and earn some additional money by giving the customers a dance show (TDF).

'Working Girl' is a super prostitute MOD in my opinion to run alongside Radiant Prostitution. For me it kind of gives my player an exterior prostitute job role when travelling Skyrim wilds from place to place or even in the streets of the town you work at with Radiant. Then i toggle the hotkey to deactivate Working Girl  when i enter the Inn so they dont clash inside. I may need correcting but as long as you dont leave the town/city that your working in with Radiant ( all be it you have that checked in your Radiant MCM), you can still pick up sexual clients in the streets while on your Radiant shift as a prostitute. 

Your MCM has a choice of limiting your role to the current towns Innkeeper/pimp..(lol) or turning it off so you can freely wander without upsetting your current Inn Boss.

I have that off personally so that should i accidentally forget and leave the city gates, i dont get an ear bashing from the Innkeeper about my attitude.XD

Then i just choose when to activate or deactivate my working girl role as and when i want it. I find the Working Girl role doesn't make as much septims as the Radiant so financially i am better of being loyal to the Inn and my sexual Boss. 

:). God i love this MOD too much!  :heart:

I was wondering if an idea of mine is worth considering now. I discussed it with the original author, but it was never implemented. It is simply to inject the keyword JobWhore into Update.esm. The main benefit of this would be to allow players to add the keyword to any clothing in their game without having to add this mod to the clothing mod's masters. In fact, load order need not be touched at all.

I have tested this out in my own game. In fact, I edit this mod to do this with every update I install. It just makes things easier.

e.g. Load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

ClothingMod1.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution,eso

ClothingMod2.esp

With the current implementation, adding a keyword to ClothingMod1.esp would make MF_RadiantProstitution.esp a master and necessitate a order change. By injecting the keyword in to Update.esm, which is always at the top of the load order, requires no change at all.

Just for your consideration.

So, i installed this Mod and went to Ivarstead (on my way to the Greybeards) and started a career as prostitute in the Inn (bad choice, that Inn has maybe 2 Customers per day and the Guards seem to be never thirsty).

But then i realized that the wench outfit doesn't fit the body of the pc, which is strange, coz i use bodyslide 2 and of course all outfits should fit.

Does this Mod use its own version of the wench outfit?