[mod] [CK2] Dark World

dewguru

It comes from an event when you have a female ruler with the succubus trait (which, in 1.23 at least, will be offered automatically to any female player-controlled ruler), after you've conducted 1 or 2 Blood Moon Rituals.

2 quick bits... Exotic Emporium... shopping for pet and clothes give me the dog and doublet but the exotic items does... nothing atm? I have all the structures built in that county(wiz lab etc)

When starting a new game with the character editor there are 2 lillithian faiths listed... any difference or just an odd wtf?

Regarding the Doublet, buying clothes adds a character modifier to your ruler. You should see it in the row below your traits. The doublet provides you some benefits for a time period.

I just bought one and screen captured it to give you an idea of what it looks like and showing that it does indeed provide you bonuses.

post-9623-0-06441900-1451484481_thumb.jpg

Is it possible to make a longer duration before the time you have armor, clothes expires?

you could open DWBuildingRelated.txt in the events folder and look for the clothing/armor character_events

(they are easy to find, because they have comments for what each of them does)

and change the "duration = xxx" to the number of days you like

for example in the event DWBuildings.24 for the Golden Doublet

you could change "duration=730" to "duration=1460" to increase it to 4 years

Well thank you for your help, i think you are doing a great job here! I would, if you dont mind, humbly suggest 2 additional sizes: flat and massive. The last one should have a -1 Health :) or have a chance of certain negative health conditions, while adding an insane amount of attraction :D

Oh btw, are there 'opposite' traits to the sizes? Like my duke prefering woman with small breasts, while his wife is unhappy because she likes huge dicks and her husband only has a tiny one?

Oh, and maybe some magical breast expansion would be possible? Well, what ever - you did an amazing job allready, so what am I complaining about?

I've no plans on adding  more breast sizes at this time. I believe Dark World runs with Christianity 1.31, and that I believe has a size above huge (I think).

There is already the ability for magical breast expansion via the Alchemist shop. Build an Alchemist shop and then do the Go Shopping event that should appear in the Intrigue tab of event options. Note: if you're playing a male ruler, you can't buy one for your wife. You need to hope that she'll end up getting one herself.

Christianity has two larger sizes, enormous and gigantic. Those sizes were added at the request of a user here--the original version had the same sizes as nadamod and Dark World.

Note that, although Christianity generally  works with Dark World, the breast size trait is the major point of conflict. There isn't anything game breaking, but you can expect some flakiness. The reason is that both Christianity and Dark World are descended from the same mod, and therefore they both have their own version of the event that assigns breast traits that have each diverged from the original in different ways. Christianity adds two more breast size traits and makes Catholic women vastly more likely to be whores.

There are different events to assign dick size (for Dark World) and smaller breasts for teenagers (Christianity) and those events won't have any compatibility problems because they're each unique to their own mod instead of being modified versions of a nadamod event.

In addition, the breast growth potion doesn't work when Christianity is also in use--in the (admittedly limited) testing I did, I found that when you use it, that character loses her breast trait completely instead of getting the next larger one.

Thanks man! I'll check christianity mod out.

Update regarding v1.24. Part of the update involves a slight reworking of genetic pairing.

Here is how things should ideally work after the patch is released.

Q: How do I get a child to earn one of the genetic/racial traits in the mod?

A: It varies. Most genetic/racial types are not compatible, and others have difficulty overcoming the human dna.
    - If a succubus mother has a daughter, it is a 25% chance that the daughter will be a succubus.
    - If a succubus mother has 100 piety saved, she can pray to Lilith to bless her new born human daughter and awaken the succubus trait.
    - If a succubus and an incubus have a child, it will be either a succubus or incubus depending on the child's sex (100% success).
    - If a werewolf parent has a son, the son has a 90% chance to also be a werewolf. In the 10% of sons who end up being human, 75% of them may become omega males which makes them subservient to werewolves.
    - If a werewolf parent has a daughter, the daughter has a 10% chance to also be a werewolf. In the 90% of daughters who end up being human, 75% of them may become werewolf bitches which makes them subservient to werewolves.
    - If a child is somehow conceived by a vampire and werewolf coupling, the child will die due to blood incompatibility (100%).
    - If a mother was impregnated by a tentacle creature, she will birth a Tentacle-kin (100%)
    - If a parent has divine blood, it will cancel out most other genetic/racial traits.
    - If one parent has divine blood, it is a 10% chance to birth a child who will also have the Divine trait.
    - If two parents have divine blood, it is a 75% chance to birth a child who will also have the Divine trait.
    - If a child has a vampire parent, the child may not survive the birth process, with the age of the vampire influencing the odds of death. (25%, 50%, 75%)
    - If a child has a vampire parent and somehow survives birth, there is a small chance that the child may inherit the vampire trait. (20%)
    - If a child has one orc parent, they've a 50/50 shot for obtaining the orc trait.
    - If a child has two orc parents, they'll get the orc trait 100% of the time.
    - If a child has one elf parent, they've a 25% chance for obtaining the elf trait.
    - If a child has two elf parents, they'll get the elf trait 100% of the time.

Great mod, been tinkering with Crusader Kings over the past week.

There's a bug where the Grant Immortality spell wouldn't pop up a description (or consume piety) when used on non-player characters, which I believe is fixed by wrapping this line in DW_spells_decisions.txt with a FROM { }:

character_event = { id = DWSpells.20 }

I stumbled on this while trying to implement a way to "take care" of infirm/etc traits by reusing code from the Self Beautification spell.

I apologize if I overlooked an obvious answer to my question, but are any of the supernatural enhancements included capable of making characters immortal (as in ageless). I think it would be fun to play as a hedonistic succubus queen that doesn't age, even if it could get old at some point.

I apologize if I overlooked an obvious answer to my question, but are any of the supernatural enhancements included capable of making characters immortal (as in ageless). I think it would be fun to play as a hedonistic succubus queen that doesn't age, even if it could get old at some point.

Yes. A stage 7 succubus (gained through selecting the Blood Moon decision 7 times) has the choice of becoming immortal. A succubus can also grant immortality to other characters as well.

Note though that immortality in CK2 just makes you immune from aging, but doesn't otherwise protect you from anything else - you can still die in battle, to assassins, or disease. You're also still vulnerable to certain age related events, like becoming infirm or incapable.

The only requirement for a monster hunter appearing is to have a monster at your court. Being a succubus counts, as far as I'm aware - but it's also rather random, and spaced out a bit. In a given game, you may go a few hundred years before you see a specific monster hunter.

2 quick bits... Exotic Emporium... shopping for pet and clothes give me the dog and doublet but the exotic items does... nothing atm? I have all the structures built in that county(wiz lab etc)

When starting a new game with the character editor there are 2 lillithian faiths listed... any difference or just an odd wtf?

Regarding the Doublet, buying clothes adds a character modifier to your ruler. You should see it in the row below your traits. The doublet provides you some benefits for a time period.

I just bought one and screen captured it to give you an idea of what it looks like and showing that it does indeed provide you bonuses.

you misunderstood I think, and I worded it poorly... the pet and doublet work... the third shopping option of exotic items does not(for me)

you misunderstood I think, and I worded it poorly... the pet and doublet work... the third shopping option of exotic items does not(for me)

The item shop is WIP. unfinished.

Speaking of ages, how exactly do you become an elder vampire/werewolf in the first place?

Also, I realise it is against your intention(sorry), but will it still be possible to become a werewolf/vampire succubus by manually firing the Lillith dream event via the console?

There is nothing that prevents a succubus getting the vampire or werewolf trait (I believe). The challenge initially will be to start as a Succubus, as right now the Lilith Dream is the only way they're introduced into the game. While Werewolves and Vampires have other methods for entering your world.

You probably can't be a werewolf / vampire, even via console, because at some point when it does its clean-up, it'll see that they're opposites and the game would remove one of them.

Regarding Elder Vampire, Elder Werewolf. There is an event tied to one of the Monster Hunters that will allow you to become an Elder Werewolf. I've plans for adding another one or two ways to obtain that level as well, plus a method for werewolves and vampires to achieve an immortal state via a challenge. Won't likely be in v1.24 though.

Ah, the wondrous items or something like that. It didn't make it in as I released the update early for some reason.

estimate for 1.24 still this weekend? from what you have described from it it sounds like a good place to start a new game :)

Yes. Uncertain though if it'll be Saturday or Sunday as I want to do a play test before posting it. I know I won't hit every element, but it'd be nice to know for certain that some parts are at least working as intended. :)

Ah, the wondrous items or something like that. It didn't make it in as I released the update early for some reason.

cool, just makin sure :) Lookin forward to the update, sounds like it adds some fun things. Should be savegame compatible? Or has enough changed we'll need a fresh game?

cool, just makin sure :) Lookin forward to the update, sounds like it adds some fun things. Should be savegame compatible? Or has enough changed we'll need a fresh game?

Personally I always recommend starting a new game. That aside, I don't see any definite red flags that scream "I'll break saves" - but it's looked good before and messed up some folks while others weren't messed up.

I would like to give some feedback on this. i been playing this mod since it was only succubus trait and harley jester. I liked the idea, that i can attempt seduction without having seduction focus with this mod (i am still looking for a mod that lets me duel/seduce/spy without aprop focuses). with later versions you added magic and slavery, which was great. i could kidnap sultans wife and break her in a train, finally returning a broken, pregnant, branded slave back to him, for a ransom. sharing tentacles with friends thus creating some tentacle-kin kids, that usually grow up with high learning skill, making good chaplains that spread lilithian faith. as you might understand, i am upset that latest simplification of the mod doesnt allow me to do those things (the later one is still possible, but my courtiers will have to get rape trauma, so i cant breed courtiers with good traits (genius,strong, etc...), because i value them. Is this simplification only a temporarily transition and all previous feuters will be added back or is this one of those cases where a developer makes 2 steps back in order to make 1 step forward?

I would like to give some feedback on this. i been playing this mod since it was only succubus trait and harley jester. I liked the idea, that i can attempt seduction without having seduction focus with this mod (i am still looking for a mod that lets me duel/seduce/spy without aprop focuses). with later versions you added magic and slavery, which was great. i could kidnap sultans wife and break her in a train, finally returning a broken, pregnant, branded slave back to him, for a ransom. sharing tentacles with friends thus creating some tentacle-kin kids, that usually grow up with high learning skill, making good chaplains that spread lilithian faith. as you might understand, i am upset that latest simplification of the mod doesnt allow me to do those things (the later one is still possible, but my courtiers will have to get rape trauma, so i cant breed courtiers with good traits (genius,strong, etc...), because i value them. Is this simplification only a temporarily transition and all previous feuters will be added back or is this one of those cases where a developer makes 2 steps back in order to make 1 step forward?

I can't promise it'll ever fully get back to that point, but it should get close. The ability to break slaves, potentially impregnate them will and other potential impacts should return as well a non-rape trauma version of the tentacle mayhem.

Archived