I usually do never upvote, comment or endorse mods, because I am a lazy git. But this one? Yikes! This is one of the best mods I have seen in a long while. There are a couple of rough spots and it suffers a bit from bad grammar and spelling in the texts. But other than that?

Great work! Am enjoying every bit and piece of it. You have real talent and I am looking forward to see what else you can and will do.

Thanks

Don't hesitate to post here the grammar faults you will see : I will fix it !

Sadly it is not just one or two lines of text. Is there a possibility to easily export/import the texts from your editing software? That way it would be easier for someone to fix them and send you the corrections.

Sadly it is not just one or two lines of text. Is there a possibility to easily export/import the texts from your editing software? That way it would be easier for someone to fix them and send you the corrections.

No, that's hard : it's export thousand of line,s and you will need to correct manually...

And there ar eno ways for reimportation : i will have to correct it manually.

I experience constant crashes in Ibn. All of them happen along the water channel, near the boats. I guess that's some glitchy NPC, because the exact location of crash depends on how long I wait before going there. What (who?) can cause that?

I tried to disable a huge amount of mods and started a new game, but that still doesn't solve the problem.

UPD: TID version is 1.3. I even tried to clean it and undelete references with Tes5edit but with no effect.

UPD2: Same crash on 1.2

I experience constant crashes in Ibn. All of them happen along the water channel, near the boats. I guess that's some glitchy NPC, because the exact location of crash depends on how long I wait before going there. What (who?) can cause that?

I tried to disable a huge amount of mods and started a new game, but that still doesn't solve the problem.

i have the same problem

UPD: TID version is 1.3. I even tried to clean it and undelete references with Tes5edit but with no effect.

i have the same problem

Interesting.... I get that problem because there was a node of dirty edits under that channel... but it was fixed since version 1.0

Some times, i get some CTD when I load the small world, but it's begin to be very rare now...

The scripts corruption is now a bigger problem.

The problem I got now are some scripts corruption, which I'm working on...

Interesting.... I get that problem because there was a node of dirty edits under that channel... but it was fixed since version 1.0

Some times, i get some CTD when I load the small world, but it's begin to be very rare now...

Well, I finally managed to fix this by allocating a HUGE amount of memory for Papyrus. At least I hadn't face any crashes at the last hour.

Well, I finally managed to fix this by allocating a HUGE amount of memory for Papyrus. At least I hadn't face any crashes at the last hour.

I posted a way to update your SKSE.

I don't get crashes near the channel...

is that the same channel used by from the deeps

headed towards solitude from morthal

I think that change might be why I'm able to load the screen for the elevator to ibn that others reported crashes on

can you poste the change ? for i change too

and thank

I already had standart memory patch fo SKSE, but that was not enoungh. I have a plenty of script-heavy AI mods, so that could be the reason.

can you poste the change ? for i change too

and thank

My skse.ini currently looks like this:

[General] 
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
[Memory] 
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
scrapHeapSizeMB=512

I reduced the allocated memory values to these after some testing, and it still seems to be stable. And, yes, these values are considered as 'huge', because it's not recommended to set scrapHeapSizeMB above 256, even when using ENB memory extender or any 4gb patch.

I noticed someone with a similar issue reinstalled their XP32 and it fixed the issue. What are the settings I should have on my XP 32 that you use? I also did the enable command in console on the ghost character. No success.

So, you think the skeleton is in cause ?

It's not the ghost. You simply cant interact with disabled characters : the game doen't consider their existence.

Well, the person was crashing at the same places I did, and posted that they reinstalled their XP32 and it started working fine. So that's why I am wondering that. As far as why its the cause.. I have no clue. I just saw that post on like.. page 19 or 20, and it seemed to match my issue.

That's strange... but, if the skeleton fix the problem, that's a good news !

Didn't actually resolve the issue, going to try one more thing, namely disable From the deeps and Haunted House, and reinstall this one. Hope I can get it to work, the mod really seems like something I would love. Your Haunted House one worked well for me.

I have finally resolved the issue on my end. It was a Skeleton issue. Same issue that was causing my XPMSE menu to not function properly. My Feminine running and dashing had overwritten the XPMSE Skeleton and that caused the crashes on this mod, and its menu to not work properly for Weapon placement. So anybody who has issues with crashing upon being kidnapped at the breach, and entering the IBN, make sure your Skeleton is in perfect working order and have nothing over writing it. Was an easy mistake to make lol

Ok i have reinstalled everything except more nasty critters.This time the quest "follow ...", which leads to a entrance to ibn doenst starts automatically. But i have used a mid level female char instead of a high level male char. But i have another question which must be answered.

When i go to the stables of whiterun for talking with the mercenaries for advancing in the first quest, than the dialog is somehow buggy.

I cant advance to the next step after talking with the mercenaries behind the whiterun stables.

Ok i have reinstalled everything except more nasty critters.This time the quest "follow ...", which leads to a entrance to ibn doenst starts automatically. But i have used a mid level female char instead of a high level male char. But i have another question which must be answered.

When i go to the stables of whiterun for talking with the mercenaries for advancing in the first quest, than the dialog is somehow buggy.

I cant advance to the next step after talking with the mercenaries behind the whiterun stables.

you'll have to clarify how much talking with those mercenaries have you done - should be a full quest with them

The "follow..." was a bug. It's fixed.

For beginning the quest, talk to Whiterun inhabitants, and after to Irileth or commander Caius.

After that, talk to Jean Lherbe.

you'll have to clarify how much talking with those mercenaries have you done - should be a full quest with them

There is a full quest with them, yes. It's the investigation part, after all !

So far so good.... and some bugs

1. On the aTID3Sidequest for finding the god parts, the quest starts with "Talk to Farmers".

Is this "Farmers" in the Markarth area (where most of the god stuff is located close to) or all the farmers in skyrim?

I ask because you have tunnels and teleports that go to windhelm, solitude, riften, and you started the main quest near whiterun....

So, I'm a little confused on which farmers to talk to...

2. Bug:

I also noticed that Narazem (high level corrupter) doesn't go back to the corrupter's area after the speach in atid3fight (when you are suppose to go kill the leader in the black reach outpost). That kinda screwed up the quest to go get the statue in cold harbor.

I did back up by a quick save and highlighted her in the console to get her id, then did a "moveto player" while I was standing in the corrupter's chamber. Then started the conversation.

3. Bug

There was another instance where a character did not return to there regular area. I think it was atid2start (the pure blood/ IBN Farmer) she stayed in the mutator's sewer, after she takes you there for your conversion (where you become either a falmer or get an implant).

4. Bug

Quest: atid3fight has the quest marker on the priestest 1 stage before it should, when you are suppose to go talk to Anzeka (and take the 2 followers with you). So yeah I was running up into the temple and thinking "wtf you're not the one I'm suppose to talk to" then I remembered Anzeka is over in the Pure Falmers chamber (good thing I remembered where she was otherwise I would have been screwed).

5. Bug

Quest: atid3sidequestmolag - when talking to the Dremora and telling her the truth, she gets off one line about having a condition, but it never goes to my character asking what condition.  I ended up doing a setstage to get to the point where I followed her, then it rolled thru the rest of the quest without issue.

6. Failed to start Quest

There is a mission that doesn't kick off with the Corrupter leader Narawhatever (something about going and killing a mage). I get the dialog, but the quest never kicks off so I have no idea which quest it is suppose to be or which mage I need to go kill with something I'm not given (some new way to kill that she is suppose to hand you for the quest).

And that I about where I am... Currently doing some of the atid3 missions (begin and fight are complete, so are 2 or 3 of the side quests, still on the farm side quest wondering which farm to go to).

Other things...

I've found that I sometimes use "Player.movetoqt" followed by the quest name to move my character to the location that I need to be at (as sometimes the damn quest markers get confused inside of ibn and point me to the boat house instead of to the pathway to which ever cave I need to go running thru).

Oh, I still think the Vampire version of the race is suppose to be hidden and kicked off if you turn into a vampire from the vanilla scripts (Sanguin Vampiris or what ever it's called). I'm not sure how to hide it and how the script would be set to turn the custom race into a vampire... but It may be necessary to use that way for anyone that wants to become a vampire lord and a Pure Blood Falmer.

Hell maybe even add in a side quest to hook up with the Chantry Curator Snow Elf (to make some Falmer Babies). He's got to be the Purest blood and he's only in the Dawnguard expansion (so soft dependency on DG to kick off custom side quest to get knocked up by the curator).... That conversation could be funny as hell.

Curator - Your a Falmer, but you have eyes and you can speak the human language.

Player - I was turned by a group of falmer that were converted by a Daedric entity (may or may not state he's there god or that you may or may not have help him assend to Oblivion).

Curator - So you can carry on the "Snow Elf" blood lines now???

Player - Yes, one of the reasons they kept me around was I am good breading stock... winks...

Curator - Blushes [note: he hasn't had a piece of ass in over 2 millennia or so]... So are you interested in helping rebuild the linage (fiddles nevously).

Player choice - Yes [work on getting knocked up via multiple sex lab animations] or No [break's the poor old man's heart]

Yep... that could be an interesting side quest.... oh well I think I setstage on that side quest and see which farm I'm suppose to find this item at....

So far so good.... and some bugs

1. On the aTID3Sidequest for finding the god parts, the quest starts with "Talk to Farmers".

Is this "Farmers" in the Markarth area (where most of the god stuff is located close to) or all the farmers in skyrim?

I ask because you have tunnels and teleports that go to windhelm, solitude, riften, and you started the main quest near whiterun....

So, I'm a little confused on which farmers to talk to...

2. Bug:

I also noticed that Narazem (high level corrupter) doesn't go back to the corrupter's area after the speach in atid3fight (when you are suppose to go kill the leader in the black reach outpost). That kinda screwed up the quest to go get the statue in cold harbor.

I did back up by a quick save and highlighted her in the console to get her id, then did a "moveto player" while I was standing in the corrupter's chamber. Then started the conversation.

3. Bug

There was another instance where a character did not return to there regular area. I think it was atid2start (the pure blood/ IBN Farmer) she stayed in the mutator's sewer, after she takes you there for your conversion (where you become either a falmer or get an implant).

4. Bug

Quest: atid3fight has the quest marker on the priestest 1 stage before it should, when you are suppose to go talk to Anzeka (and take the 2 followers with you). So yeah I was running up into the temple and thinking "wtf you're not the one I'm suppose to talk to" then I remembered Anzeka is over in the Pure Falmers chamber (good thing I remembered where she was otherwise I would have been screwed).

5. Bug

Quest: atid3sidequestmolag - when talking to the Dremora and telling her the truth, she gets off one line about having a condition, but it never goes to my character asking what condition.  I ended up doing a setstage to get to the point where I followed her, then it rolled thru the rest of the quest without issue.

6. Failed to start Quest

There is a mission that doesn't kick off with the Corrupter leader Narawhatever (something about going and killing a mage). I get the dialog, but the quest never kicks off so I have no idea which quest it is suppose to be or which mage I need to go kill with something I'm not given (some new way to kill that she is suppose to hand you for the quest).

And that I about where I am... Currently doing some of the atid3 missions (begin and fight are complete, so are 2 or 3 of the side quests, still on the farm side quest wondering which farm to go to).

Other things...

I've found that I sometimes use "Player.movetoqt" followed by the quest name to move my character to the location that I need to be at (as sometimes the damn quest markers get confused inside of ibn and point me to the boat house instead of to the pathway to which ever cave I need to go running thru).

Oh, I still think the Vampire version of the race is suppose to be hidden and kicked off if you turn into a vampire from the vanilla scripts (Sanguin Vampiris or what ever it's called). I'm not sure how to hide it and how the script would be set to turn the custom race into a vampire... but It may be necessary to use that way for anyone that wants to become a vampire lord and a Pure Blood Falmer.

Hell maybe even add in a side quest to hook up with the Chantry Curator Snow Elf (to make some Falmer Babies). He's got to be the Purest blood and he's only in the Dawnguard expansion (so soft dependency on DG to kick off custom side quest to get knocked up by the curator).... That conversation could be funny as hell.

Curator - Your a Falmer, but you have eyes and you can speak the human language.

Player - I was turned by a group of falmer that were converted by a Daedric entity (may or may not state he's there god or that you may or may not have help him assend to Oblivion).

Player - Yes, one of the reasons they kept me around was I am good breading stock... winks...

Curator - Blushes [note: he hasn't had a piece of ass in over 2 millennia or so]... So are you interested in helping rebuild the linage (fiddles nevously).

Player choice - Yes [work on getting knocked up via multiple sex lab animations] or No [break's the poor old man's heart]

Yep... that could be an interesting side quest.... oh well I think I setstage on that side quest and see which farm I'm suppose to find this item at....

1. All the farmers !

2. I will add a moveto for Nathrezin : she will go back in her tower.

3. tt's Hashep, right ?

I will also made a moveto for her.

4. Bug

It was just an alias problem : it's fixed now !

5. Bug

It's a condtionnal problem : fixed now !

6. Failed to start Quest

That's a rest of the slavery quest... it should no exist now...

Other things...

I can't do nothing for the markers : the game just don't understand small worlds...

Yes, but for now I let this race available for testing it.

But yes, it's planned...

Yep, I like this idea... how it will begin ?

Thaikal the mutatore, the queen (maybe the last true female snow elf), one of the nobles ?

Well i talked with arcadia, who send me to Irileth causing the first quest to start. After that i talked with Irileth. Irileth sent me to the Whiterun stables for talking with the mercenaries for the first time.

Then i talked to Jean Lherbe (the male human mercenary with a name like that) but that quest didnt was advancing.

The current quest message is, we are standing behind the stables investigating some bones. (or something similiar with the same content)

Well i talked with arcadia, who send me to Irileth causing the first quest to start. After that i talked with Irileth. Irileth sent me to the Whiterun stables for talking with the mercenaries for the first time.

Then i talked to Jean Lherbe (the male human mercenary with a name like that) but that quest didnt was advancing.

The current quest message is, we are standing behind the stables investigating some bones. (or something similiar with the same content)

It's a scene...

Maybe the script is corrupted, I will check that after finishing to build and test the vampire quest for Devious stories, and to construct Gelethor quest for TID (yes, Gelethor, the last snow elf in Skyrim ! His blood is important for the pure falmers... but i don't think I will made it joint them : pure falmers are daedra worshipers, with evil minds)