lisal, on 24 Feb 2016 - 12:58 AM, said:snapback.png

well i have all required things installed, but everytime i will use the elevator to ibn the game crashes.

Also before the crash a quest is loading with the task to follow somebody.

The name of the quest, please ?

It's crash ? Why... did it crashed with a previous version ? Maybe the LOD calculation is not good as expected.

On my side, I have no problems...

When i activated the mod their was automatically a quest named "follow t...." starting. I also got a map marker in the same moment.

It showed the way to the entrance of ibn in Reach. I traveled to the, entrance entered the dwemer ruin and tried to use the elevator. Then when loading screen was seen the whole game has been closed.

Two things: I am using a male character with a level above 80

I am also using 4 german translations of the unofficial patches instead of one legendary version patch in english.

I decided to reinstall skyrim. Now i have a fresh version only with skse 1.7.3, SkyUI and the 4 german versions of the unofficial patches installed.

Now I am starting with to install the other requirements for TITD again.

"Follow to..." it's not a quest name, its just an objective. I cannot find it with only that information.

I still dont know why you get CTDs.... and I dont know if you're alone in that case, or not..

Well as ment before i have decided to install everything new. That means i cant get the quest name now. sorry.

But maybe you can answer me 4 questions.

Does it matter which translation of the unofficial patches im using?

Does it matter if my char is female or male?

Does it matter if my char is having a very high level or not?

Can you show me a guide in which is explained how to install the XP32 Skeleton properly with using FNIS?

If i have the problem with the loading screen after finishing the remodding, then i will post it here with the exact questname from the journal.

Well as ment before i have decided to install everything new. That means i cant get the quest name now. sorry.

But maybe you can answer me 4 questions.

Does it matter which translation of the unofficial patches im using?

Does it matter if my char is female or male?

Does it matter if my char is having a very high level or not?

Can you show me a guide in which is explained how to install the XP32 Skeleton properly with using FNIS?

If i have the problem with the loading screen after finishing the remodding, then i will post it here with the exact questname from the journal.

- No, I think. TID dialogues are independant from Skyrim.

- No, the mod was designed for female, but it's playable by males and females (maybe some glitchs remains, like the slave task serve the masters, but that's all)

- Not realy.. I testwith a level 1 chacters, and it's very hard. Lot of ennemies are level 30 or upper.

- I don't use XP32, but XP24 (more simple), and I get no problem ! (Only FTD needs a skeleton, because the tentacle parasite needs it)

- thanks.

I noticed someone with a similar issue reinstalled their XP32 and it fixed the issue. What are the settings I should have on my XP 32 that you use? I also did the enable command in console on the ghost character. No success.

So, you think the skeleton is in cause ?

It's not the ghost. You simply cant interact with disabled characters : the game doen't consider their existence.

Well, the person was crashing at the same places I did, and posted that they reinstalled their XP32 and it started working fine. So that's why I am wondering that. As far as why its the cause.. I have no clue. I just saw that post on like.. page 19 or 20, and it seemed to match my issue.

I noticed someone with a similar issue reinstalled their XP32 and it fixed the issue. What are the settings I should have on my XP 32 that you use? I also did the enable command in console on the ghost character. No success.

It's not the ghost. You simply cant interact with disabled characters : the game doen't consider their existence.

Well, the person was crashing at the same places I did, and posted that they reinstalled their XP32 and it started working fine. So that's why I am wondering that. As far as why its the cause.. I have no clue. I just saw that post on like.. page 19 or 20, and it seemed to match my issue.

That's strange... but, if the skeleton fix the problem, that's a good news !

That's strange... but, if the skeleton fix the problem, that's a good news !

Didn't actually resolve the issue, going to try one more thing, namely disable From the deeps and Haunted House, and reinstall this one. Hope I can get it to work, the mod really seems like something I would love. Your Haunted House one worked well for me.

lisal, on 24 Feb 2016 - 12:58 AM, said:snapback.png

well i have all required things installed, but everytime i will use the elevator to ibn the game crashes.

Also before the crash a quest is loading with the task to follow somebody.

The name of the quest, please ?

It's crash ? Why... did it crashed with a previous version ? Maybe the LOD calculation is not good as expected.

On my side, I have no problems...

When i activated the mod their was automatically a quest named "follow t...." starting. I also got a map marker in the same moment.

It showed the way to the entrance of ibn in Reach. I traveled to the, entrance entered the dwemer ruin and tried to use the elevator. Then when loading screen was seen the whole game has been closed.

Two things: I am using a male character with a level above 80

I am also using 4 german translations of the unofficial patches instead of one legendary version patch in english.

I decided to reinstall skyrim. Now i have a fresh version only with skse 1.7.3, SkyUI and the 4 german versions of the unofficial patches installed.

Now I am starting with to install the other requirements for TITD again.

"Follow to..." it's not a quest name, its just an objective. I cannot find it with only that information.

I still dont know why you get CTDs.... and I dont know if you're alone in that case, or not..

I've actually seen that same spot, I don't recognize the quest objective to help with that, but I had ctd at that same area, for me I was able to load into the area and as the red dots filled the compass more and more the game ctd, I only tried it the once and decided against a second try with so many hostilities there

I only went there out of curiosity when I could no longer advance the quest i'm on...

post-436139-0-54012100-1456378601_thumb.jpg

ok, that's where i'm at in the quest log with console id showing the quest stage and the quest target npc doran derleth standing there

my only dialogue with doran is about a city, i'd only guess he's referring to ibn, but we're standing outside of whiterun stables

and the poison the quest is referring to I never saw or felt in any way, it just showed in my quest log like that back at the dereleth farm, then made me stuck, the game wouldn't advance without restoring player controls so I can play the game again, but how do I fix the quest at this point i'm just eager to see how this plays out

The red dots filled the compass ?

Ennemies ? If you don"t have the good faction, of course all Ibn inhabitants will be hostile toward you (they do'nt like intruders... and they are falmers after all!).. maybe the CTD source is just that...

Yes, it's the point when you need to talk to Doran Derleth.

After that, you get the scene, you receive the appropriates factions for living in Ibn as a slave (so falmers become peacefull), and you can begn the slave quest.

He's not supposed to stay near the stables : he must be in his farm, near Markarth. Of course it will bug your game if he's remains at the stable : the scene can't be played, so the quest don't advance.

Use that command for going faster : setstage aTID1Falmer 195. You will be enslaved and teleported into the Ibn slaves quarter. Don' thesitate to try to go into Ibn, and to report what's happening.

Ennemies ? If you don"t have the good faction, of course all Ibn inhabitants will be hostile toward you (they do'nt like intruders... and they are falmers after all!).. maybe the CTD source is just that...

After that, you get the scene, you receive the appropriates factions for living in Ibn as a slave (so falmers become peacefull), and you can begn the slave quest.

He's not supposed to stay near the stables : he must be in his farm, near Markarth. Of course it will bug your game if he's remains at the stable : the scene can't be played, so the quest don't advance.

Use that command for going faster : setstage aTID1Falmer 195. You will be enslaved and teleported into the Ibn slaves quarter. Don' thesitate to try to go into Ibn, and to report what's happening.

ok, thanks i'll try that and tell you how it goes after work that worked

seems i'll need to empty my pockets before I go any further

ok, thanks i'll try that and tell you how it goes after work that worked

seems i'll need to empty my pockets before I go any further

It's works ? Fine.

Your gear is stored in the slaves master chest. You will get it back when you will become a servant. Beofre that moment, be a good slave, and visit the city.

Mutators quest : I'm making the sleeping agent dialogues (NPCs infected by the Neurax worm, or under influence of the ashes statues) : you can awake them, order them to sleep, to become your follower, and to stop being your follower.

So, if the infection spreading script work, you can have Elisif as a follower !

Still Steam rolling thru this mod...

My character is currently a Groomlurking (rank) Vampiric Falmer (race) Succubus (PSQ) and doing the mutator missions....yeah who doesn't want a parasite in there head.

Currently on the mission where you are suppose to go to Windhelm and learn about a statue...

I have had to do a couple of "Moveto Player" on npc's to get the story to move forward (note: Refid's are a Pita to find).

I have most of the atid2 quests done (and have atid3's starter quest started but I wasn't a groomlurker when that quest started so it is currently at stage 10).

Over all it is a very interesting Mod, and yes every now and then the quest mark get stuck on the fishery when I'm suppose to find someone just outside of ibn (in one of the tunnels usually)... why it did that to me I have no clue.

Oh and I'm script heavy like a mother (currently running just shy of the 250 mark with things like SD+, Mara Eden 2, TDF, Captured Dreams, Mask of the Gray Cowl, Molag Bal's Inferno, and a bunch of other things).... I needed to get back to being able to fuck some stress out of my characters cause FO4 is just lacking in everything but Guns Guns and Big as Mech Suits.

Once I finish with TID's quests I'm gonna start up the Gray Cowl run... Irony I haven't even started up the main quest (did a LAL start as a vampire) so no dragon's, no ulfric, haven't step'd into CD's shop either, and my characters level 81 go figure....

But I did leave the Ebony Warrior as a slave in the Red Wave (Hmm is that SL solutions or something else). I ended up kicking his ass, then turning him into a vamp with the "Sanguin Vampirism spell" or something like that (its from better vamps or the other high usage vamp mod)... Once he was friendly to my character I made him my pimp... then rolled around thru skyrim for a whoring my way thru the Maria Eden stuff for a while, then I got bored and sold him to the folks on the Red Wave (which was funny as hell).

Oh yeah I need to go find Madanok (did Cidna mine with Devious Cidna enabled so I can probably turn him and his crew into falmer slaves now with TID options... hmmm I wonder if they will still yell "The reach will so be ours" or what ever the hell they are constantly shouting).....

Yep... It may not have a Fat man and radiation damage but Skyrim just has more shit to do then FO4 (currently I wonder how it will turn out in 3 to 5 years time with good mods hopefully fix'n Beth's crap story).... Shit I got side tracked there (it happens more often then not).

Still Steam rolling thru this mod...

My character is currently a Groomlurking (rank) Vampiric Falmer (race) Succubus (PSQ) and doing the mutator missions....yeah who doesn't want a parasite in there head.

Currently on the mission where you are suppose to go to Windhelm and learn about a statue...

I have had to do a couple of "Moveto Player" on npc's to get the story to move forward (note: Refid's are a Pita to find).

I have most of the atid2 quests done (and have atid3's starter quest started but I wasn't a groomlurker when that quest started so it is currently at stage 10).

Over all it is a very interesting Mod, and yes every now and then the quest mark get stuck on the fishery when I'm suppose to find someone just outside of ibn (in one of the tunnels usually)... why it did that to me I have no clue.

Oh and I'm script heavy like a mother (currently running just shy of the 250 mark with things like SD+, Mara Eden 2, TDF, Captured Dreams, Mask of the Gray Cowl, Molag Bal's Inferno, and a bunch of other things).... I needed to get back to being able to fuck some stress out of my characters cause FO4 is just lacking in everything but Guns Guns and Big as Mech Suits.

Once I finish with TID's quests I'm gonna start up the Gray Cowl run... Irony I haven't even started up the main quest (did a LAL start as a vampire) so no dragon's, no ulfric, haven't step'd into CD's shop either, and my characters level 81 go figure....

But I did leave the Ebony Warrior as a slave in the Red Wave (Hmm is that SL solutions or something else). I ended up kicking his ass, then turning him into a vamp with the "Sanguin Vampirism spell" or something like that (its from better vamps or the other high usage vamp mod)... Once he was friendly to my character I made him my pimp... then rolled around thru skyrim for a whoring my way thru the Maria Eden stuff for a while, then I got bored and sold him to the folks on the Red Wave (which was funny as hell).

Oh yeah I need to go find Madanok (did Cidna mine with Devious Cidna enabled so I can probably turn him and his crew into falmer slaves now with TID options... hmmm I wonder if they will still yell "The reach will so be ours" or what ever the hell they are constantly shouting).....

Yep... It may not have a Fat man and radiation damage but Skyrim just has more shit to do then FO4 (currently I wonder how it will turn out in 3 to 5 years time with good mods hopefully fix'n Beth's crap story).... Shit I got side tracked there (it happens more often then not).

That's plenty of things....

I don't know how all of this can work together, actually... but if it's working, it's fine !

For the quests markers, there is nothing I can do : it's caused by the small world (the game doesn't understand you're in another space, so it's made ll the markers outside of this word crazy...). But the clues you need for finding the NPCs or objects are in the dialogues... (like morrowind).

I just installed this mod, started new game and got a miscellaneous quest "Follow Tishal" which  shows somewhere to the Reach. Is this supposed to start like this?

Not at all : it's just a side quest... ignore it.

that sounds like it might be the quest refered to above by lisal with the elevator that sends people to hostile falmers and ctd

Yep the Follow Tisha kicks off when I load a save I never started TID on.

Quest: atid1slavetaskmutator or something like that.

It might be in the seq file to kick the mod off (may need to point it to atid1start or what ever the starting quest is, or I could be completely off in my head... never really looked at how seq files work).

On a different note... in the quest atid3godsomething or other (god assending or something)... I'm given 4 tasks and very long speech and no quest markers.

I've looked thru Calcemo's study and couldn't find anything and I have no idea which farm is suppose to be the one that was burnt down.

It doesn't even give idea's on who to talk to about the different parts. I don't want to setstage thru it but I might end up doing that if I have to.

Also in part of Calcemo's meseum (or study) there were a bunch of dead guards and some green fumes... is that part of the original game or part of a mod? I don't remember seeing that section before.

I guess for now I'll setstage and move on thru that quest (hope it doesn't break any of the other quests).

Oh yeah.... when you end the last atid2 quest (politic's) where the hell does the gear go?

I have not retrieved my gear that was taken at the end of that quest and had to go get new stuff (which sucked cause I liked the piercings I had and I can't remember what ear ring set I was using).

It might be in the seq file to kick the mod off (may need to point it to atid1start or what ever the starting quest is, or I could be completely off in my head... never really looked at how seq files work).

On a different note... in the quest atid3godsomething or other (god assending or something)... I'm given 4 tasks and very long speech and no quest markers.

I've looked thru Calcemo's study and couldn't find anything and I have no idea which farm is suppose to be the one that was burnt down.

It doesn't even give idea's on who to talk to about the different parts. I don't want to setstage thru it but I might end up doing that if I have to.

Also in part of Calcemo's meseum (or study) there were a bunch of dead guards and some green fumes... is that part of the original game or part of a mod? I don't remember seeing that section before.

I guess for now I'll setstage and move on thru that quest (hope it doesn't break any of the other quests).

Oh yeah.... when you end the last atid2 quest (politic's) where the hell does the gear go?

I have not retrieved my gear that was taken at the end of that quest and had to go get new stuff (which sucked cause I liked the piercings I had and I can't remember what ear ring set I was using).

dead guards are a clickable object

console might give mod name

It's just a startstage box problem. It should be fixed for the next verion (tonight I hope !)

The gear is done during the water flow... it's lost until somebody will find it for you (Hashep, she will find it for you... a time after !)

I will add a script for aTIDFree : Korahti will give you a part of it... Hashep will give you the rest.

dead guards are a clickable object

console might give mod name

Hashep have your gear. Make the next quest naked : you will find some equipment on dead bodies. Two times during the last quest, you will get the opportunity to find your gear.

I usually do never upvote, comment or endorse mods, because I am a lazy git. But this one? Yikes! This is one of the best mods I have seen in a long while. There are a couple of rough spots and it suffers a bit from bad grammar and spelling in the texts. But other than that?

Great work! Am enjoying every bit and piece of it. You have real talent and I am looking forward to see what else you can and will do.