I have plans for TID, but It will require Dragonborn as a masterfile... or at least to import Apocrypha assets...

What is your opinion about that ?

Now, I'm mastery array uses... so I plan to redo all the aliases framework, the slaves one in priority !

Don't know about you, but I am experiencing a lot of issues with this mod.
NPC's have a tendency to just disappear, which is the main problem, as Frabbi currently keeps from continuing.

When the warlock stopped responding I kind of had enough and I just downloaded the Live Another Life mode and started directly as a slave, and the first thing that happens is that Frabbi disappears.

The quest marker ask me to go to the fishing house, but upon entering it ask me to go out the fishing house, and when I am outside, it tells me to go right back in again.

Can someone tell me how to bypass this?

I mean, mod is giving me a pretty much awesome backstory for my character, and it is pretty cool, but the problem is how the troubleshooting spoils the immersion.

No hard feels, gotta respect bugs here and there, especially when it comes to Falmer, but I'd like some directions on how to keep going.

NPC's have a tendency to just disappear, which is the main problem, as Frabbi currently keeps from continuing.

When the warlock stopped responding I kind of had enough and I just downloaded the Live Another Life mode and started directly as a slave, and the first thing that happens is that Frabbi disappears.

The quest marker ask me to go to the fishing house, but upon entering it ask me to go out the fishing house, and when I am outside, it tells me to go right back in again.

I mean, mod is giving me a pretty much awesome backstory for my character, and it is pretty cool, but the problem is how the troubleshooting spoils the immersion.

No hard feels, gotta respect bugs here and there, especially when it comes to Falmer, but I'd like some directions on how to keep going.

I think it is a problem of the quest mark, rather than disappearing NPC. I had the same problem when playing this mod. One way to solve it is to use console command move player to target NPC, like Frabbi and then the dialogue start. You will find that that NPC is in a place far from the location marked by quest. 

I think it is a problem of the quest mark, rather than disappearing NPC. I had the same problem when playing this mod. One way to solve it is to use console command move player to target NPC, like Frabbi and then the dialogue start. You will find that that NPC is in a place far from the location marked by quest. 

The NPC didn't disappear, he's simple in another worldspace... a package problem.

In my opiion, TID need rebuilt and simplification in terme of NPCs used : more I'll refer to vanilla NPCs, thebest it will be. The first thing to do is moving Valor to Windhelm, so he'll not fuck Ibn's whores, and stay blocked (yes, it's why you have difficulties to meet that NPC : he's stuck in the brothel).

Alright, I am kind of rusty, what is the command for that?

Alright, I am kind of rusty, what is the command for that?

player.placeatme(npcID)

player.placeatme(npcID)

Browsing TESEdit I found the ID 05011DE4 for Frabbi, but it seems to be invalid.

Because it is with that program I am supposed to get all these codes, right?

EDIT: A, so Form ID is not the same as npcID.

Damn, this is a pretty good learning experience.

I mean, I have modded Skyrim for quite some time, but there is always something new to learn.

player.placeatme(npcID)

Browsing TESEdit I found the ID 05011DE4 for Frabbi, but it seems to be invalid.

Because it is with that program I am supposed to get all these codes, right?

EDIT: A, so Form ID is not the same as npcID.

Damn, this is a pretty good learning experience.

I mean, I have modded Skyrim for quite some time, but there is always something new to learn.

you need the idea in the game, not in tescedit.

The game id will change according to your load order.

Use help frabbi to get it.

Help if possible.

When I am at the part of the quest when it tells me to interrogate the citizens of Windhelm about Daron Derleth Family but I tried talking to all the citizens and nothing happens.Also on the map it tells me to find the Darleth's Farm and when I go there to try to talk to the dark elf guy nothing happens.

Basically I can't progress any further with this quest since I cant do anything.

The quest title is called The Lurking Fear...

It's the Dunmer in Windhelm you have to speak to. There should be a dialogue option about the Derleth family which points you at the farm out near Markarth.

I tried talking to all the dunmer that I came across and went into the New Gensis Cornerclub but when I talk to them, (there is no dialogue option) for Doran Derleth's family.  Any ideas? Should I just reinstall the mod?

In the console, type: "getstage atid1begin"

This should return a number, e.g. 10. Whatever the number add 10 to it and type: "setstage atid1begin xx" where 'xx' is the number plus 10.

Hello ,

I tried your method. It gave me a value of 200.00 and I added 10 to that just as you told but it says stage 210 not found. 

Interestingly when I got my player enslaved she ended up in IBN but it was completely dark. She could move and even go to other cells , but even if I used candelight spell i couldn't see a thing.

Thanks for your Help!!!

Help if possible.

When I am at the part of the quest when it tells me to interrogate the citizens of Windhelm about Daron Derleth Family but I tried talking to all the citizens and nothing happens.Also on the map it tells me to find the Darleth's Farm and when I go there to try to talk to the dark elf guy nothing happens.

Basically I can't progress any further with this quest since I cant do anything.

It's the Dunmer in Windhelm you have to speak to. There should be a dialogue option about the Derleth family which points you at the farm out near Markarth.

I tried talking to all the dunmer that I came across and went into the New Gensis Cornerclub but when I talk to them, (there is no dialogue option) for Doran Derleth's family.  Any ideas? Should I just reinstall the mod?

This should return a number, e.g. 10. Whatever the number add 10 to it and type: "setstage atid1begin xx" where 'xx' is the number plus 10.

Hello ,

I tried your method. It gave me a value of 200.00 and I added 10 to that just as you told but it says stage 210 not found. 

Interestingly when I got my player enslaved she ended up in IBN but it was completely dark. She could move and even go to other cells , but even if I used candelight spell i couldn't see a thing.

Thanks for your Help!!!

There are lights in Ibn... do you have a mod whch modify vanilla lights (specially dwemer and mushrooms ones ?)

Help if possible.

Hello ,

Thanks for your Help!!!

There are lights in Ibn... do you have a mod whch modify vanilla lights (specially dwemer and mushrooms ones ?)

No ,even candlelight won't work

Help if possible.

Hello ,

Thanks for your Help!!!

Help if possible.

Hello ,

Thanks for your Help!!!

SORRY!!!! I have, rather had (uninstalled to increase performance) Enhanced saturation however this had never bothered me before in any dungeons dwarven or otherwise... 

Thanks for your help :)

Hi, great mod, though I have to setstage´s quite often.

I have a short question to the ColdHarbor questline (Raid at Molag Bal´s): At the beginning, I have to talk to Nathrezin but cannot find her anywhere. Can you either give me the quest name/ ID to setstage or give me a hint where she might be?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, great mod, though I have to setstage´s quite often.

I have a short question to the ColdHarbor questline (Raid at Molag Bal´s): At the beginning, I have to talk to Nathrezin but cannot find her anywhere. Can you either give me the quest name/ ID to setstage or give me a hint where she might be?

Thanks in advance.

This quest is canceled : ignore it.

not sure if its been asked before is the mod workable with uunp bodyslide and will I need the other files?

I actually made bodyslide files for all the armors for this mod last night. Most of the armors I was able to construct from the UUNP bodyslide of the falmer bikini from nexus. The author has a free use policy on his mod so I figured it would be ok. I actually converted the chaurus queen armor myself since there was nothing that looked like it and hopefully i got rid of all the clipping on the breasts. I would like to state I am very much still a newbie with outfit studio however I tested all the armors in game and they looked good to me. The file is just slightly over 47 mb and since I've never uploaded a file of any significant size I was wondering should I just attach it to a post or what?

I also made a new esp that fixes the body scaling of armors. Apparently using mesh_0 instead of _1 prevents armors from scaling with weight.

not sure if its been asked before is the mod workable with uunp bodyslide and will I need the other files?

I actually made bodyslide files for all the armors for this mod last night. Most of the armors I was able to construct from the UUNP bodyslide of the falmer bikini from nexus. The author has a free use policy on his mod so I figured it would be ok. I actually converted the chaurus queen armor myself since there was nothing that looked like it and hopefully i got rid of all the clipping on the breasts. I would like to state I am very much still a newbie with outfit studio however I tested all the armors in game and they looked good to me. The file is just slightly over 47 mb and since I've never uploaded a file of any significant size I was wondering should I just attach it to a post or what?

I also made a new esp that fixes the body scaling of armors. Apparently using mesh_0 instead of _1 prevents armors from scaling with weight.

yea you should be able to just attach it, if it helps others it should be fine

Ok here's my bodyslide files. Just install the mod like normal then install my files and build with bodyslide. I've also included my weight scale esp in another file. Both will install fine with NMM. Like I mentioned I'm still very new to outfit studio and most of the work for the armors was done by the author of this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028/?. I basically assembled the separate pieces into the TID armors and changed the slots of the individual parts in nifskope so that they use the body slot and actually show up in game.

Edit: On a separate note what's the easiest way to get Daithe to go to the tunneling site?

TID UUNP Bodyslides.7z

TID Fixed Armor Esp.7z

Dear Delzaron, can you help me. Where the location "forsworn shaman" in the quest "Atid3Begin" (stage 160) . because from the stage 130 - 160 (after bring ewin to rorik & report to whisper one) it's seems broken. The whisper one cannot give me the location (no dialoge further or quest marker). I have try setstage (stage 160 - 170) but still don't give me satisfication eaither.

Dear Delzaron, can you help me. Where the location "forsworn shaman" in the quest "Atid3Begin" (stage 160) . because from the stage 130 - 160 (after bring ewin to rorik & report to whisper one) it's seems broken. The whisper one cannot give me the location (no dialoge further or quest marker). I have try setstage (stage 160 - 170) but still don't give me satisfication eaither.

Quest surely corrupted... I'll investigate...

Hi Delzaron, I just need to know... Where is the location that Daithe lead to in the quest "TUNNELING". I try setting stage it but i still stuck at the slave quarters... so things doesn't actually move from there...

BTW Great mod.

(PS: Just a suggestion... can you make walktrough on each and every mission, or at least the one with reported bugs?)

Hi Delzaron, I just need to know... Where is the location that Daithe lead to in the quest "TUNNELING". I try setting stage it but i still stuck at the slave quarters... so things doesn't actually move from there...

BTW Great mod.

(PS: Just a suggestion... can you make walktrough on each and every mission, or at least the one with reported bugs?)

In the animonculry.

the package is ok, but don't work... don't worry, I'll rework that too...

BTW Great mod.

In the animonculry.

the package is ok, but don't work... don't worry, I'll rework that too...

and how to access this animonculry that you mentioned? Can you give me the direction to it from the slave quarters?