huge fps drops now from 45 to 25 lol

i have use this mod from alpha to 1.4 and now i have play from the start to speak with vampire knight flamer but when open th door to the ibn or quest mark ctd ???

This CTD can happen sometime. The small world is big and full of object... the computer can not support it.

Don't hesitate to use the load pluggin on Skyrim nexus.

The other problem I can see is aroused creatures : there are very lot of creatures in Ibn, so It can turn the script crazy. I disable it when I'm in Ibn.

Maybe the key is removing some stuff in the small world, but what ? NPC, objects, light effects ?

I already removed all the dirty edits...

huge fps drops now from 45 to 25 lol

i have use this mod from alpha to 1.4 and now i have play from the start to speak with vampire knight flamer but when open th door to the ibn or quest mark ctd ???

This CTD can happen sometime. The small world is big and full of object... the computer can not support it.

Don't hesitate to use the load pluggin on Skyrim nexus.

The other problem I can see is aroused creatures : there are very lot of creatures in Ibn, so It can turn the script crazy. I disable it when I'm in Ibn.

Maybe the key is removing some stuff in the small world, but what ? NPC, objects, light effects ?

I already removed all the dirty edits...

i think is mesh or texture optimization , i use 2k landscape with 2k+mesh men and nor get this fps in city or in battle again dragon +3 bandit +wolf and in wild with grass and tree ...

there is no quest marker to find the synod priest where is he located at please?

thanks

That's a problem... last time I saw him/her, he was at Solitude Inn.

found her by accident dont know how to do the spoiler thing so wont say unless you want to know

on the quest where you need to find dirt on maven blackbriar and kill her spy there are no map markers to know where to find the person or the document is that what you want or is there supposed to be markers

The document is in Maven Manor.

Thanks for reporting that bug, I will correct it !

Well, I have to admit that so far the story is pretty interesting. It is nice to see that this mod isn't just a heavily scripted matchmaker for SexLab and that sex is just a feature, not main part.

However, I got stuck in the Echo cave quest where I have to listen to the conversation between Azhra and some falmer chief (forgot his name, sorry). What's my problem is that Azhra didn't follow me from her quarters in Nobles' Entry and so my task now is to listen to conversation, but her marker is still beyond location. I tried to summon her via placeatme command, but it doesn't work. Neither worked sprinting back to her quarters and going there with me. Yes, she follows me around the location, but doesn't go through doors so I'm stuck with her in her quarters.

Well, I have to admit that so far the story is pretty interesting. It is nice to see that this mod isn't just a heavily scripted matchmaker for SexLab and that sex is just a feature, not main part.

However, I got stuck in the Echo cave quest where I have to listen to the conversation between Azhra and some falmer chief (forgot his name, sorry). What's my problem is that Azhra didn't follow me from her quarters in Nobles' Entry and so my task now is to listen to conversation, but her marker is still beyond location. I tried to summon her via placeatme command, but it doesn't work. Neither worked sprinting back to her quarters and going there with me. Yes, she follows me around the location, but doesn't go through doors so I'm stuck with her in her quarters.

Thanks !

Just mods for sex bored me... It's why I will rework the haunted house to make it more amnesia like.

For this part I know.

Use setstage command

setstage atid2zend 70, 80, 90. The reste of the quest works.

any hint on what farmer to talk to i have talked to every one i can think of and only get the no sorry comment

It's a scene between Azhra and Tzranti.

I've encountered a bit of a problem. When choosing to stay as I am for the "Be a Thing in the Dark" quest, the scene starts and doesn't end. I lose control of my character, she goes and lies down on the table, the falmer lady says some stuff, and the screen flashes blue and red. After that I just lie there and nothing happens.

Wait 1 or 2 minute, you will get back your controls...

I've found that to get that section to work (with v 1.2 and v 1.3) highlight Azhra in the console (so you get her id), then once inside the room in question use the console command "moveto player" while standing just inside the door. That usually kicks off the next stage in the quest and the conversation will run its course.

Note: If you use player.placeatme you may end up making a copy of the character vs getting the original version (the gamebro engine is funny like that).... when that happens a quest may not recognize the copy and will look for the original to kick off the next stage.

@Delzaron

Is there any way to get the Falmer Males to be recognized as either Dunmer or one of the other Fay races in Sam?

I use Sam instead of SOS and unfortunately all the pure blooded falmer males (some of the groom lurkers, some of the nobles, and what not) all have really really small schlongs... which is kind of funny but not at the same time.

I guess a SAM add on for the custom race(s) would be needed (which is probably a lot of work, which sucks cause there is only a hand full of the little wankers in the mod...pun intended).

Also the Chaurus Armor (the Queen's armor) is pointing to the aTIDChaurusQueenArmor.nif (which is only in the high shape). But you have a high and low version of that armor in the falmerheavycuirassm_0.nif and falmerheavycuirassm_1.nif that are located in the same folder.

Folder is "meshes\armor\aTIDThingsInDark\aDBFalmerChaurusArmor"

Oh and a version of the 1.4 esp with tempering options for the weapons and armor.

zThingsInDark v1.4 (with Temperering).7z

Note: I only add tempering options to that esp.

Now back to testing v 1.4 (I started a new game and just got finished with the first mission for the undead noble... so onto the rest of the atid2 quests)...

any hint on what farmer to talk to i have talked to every one i can think of and only get the no sorry comment

I've encountered a bit of a problem. When choosing to stay as I am for the "Be a Thing in the Dark" quest, the scene starts and doesn't end. I lose control of my character, she goes and lies down on the table, the falmer lady says some stuff, and the screen flashes blue and red. After that I just lie there and nothing happens.

I tried that, assuming I just had to wait. Got to that scene and then took a shower. By the time I got back, my character was still lying there.

I tried that, assuming I just had to wait. Got to that scene and then took a shower. By the time I got back, my character was still lying there.

Ah, that's a problem... maybe the falmer actor is blocking the scene.

I will think on it since I integrate Bringthenoise changes. (I continued to work on version 1., but I don't make lot of things, so it's ok).

@ delzaron I think you might have missed what i wanted for the quest about the meteor that struck some farm I have talked to every farmer I can think of and have found none that have seen the meteor 

You're at the color fallent from the sky ?

That's a problem. Use setstage atid3sidequestcolor to progres (you need stage 10 or 20, i guess). The farmer you need is Amie, she's in Falkreath, near the windhelm infiltrated by falmers.

any shortcut for this mods to instant slavery cause ive been getting alot CTd`s inside the falmer base on my old save  but now i have make another new save and i want this to try again any shortcut? 

PS: i wasnt blaming this mods for the cause of  CTD`s on my old save it was my fault i wasnt aware that i have a lot of dangerous mods on my  MO

any shortcut for this mods to instant slavery cause ive been getting alot CTd`s inside the falmer base on my old save  but now i have make another new save and i want this to try again any shortcut? 

PS: i wasnt blaming this mods for the cause of  CTD`s on my old save it was my fault i wasnt aware that i have a lot of dangerous mods on my  MO

Yes. Once you spoken to Hashep for the soup, two buttons appears in the slave quarter 1 : push them to force the quest ot progress.

You can also use the console.

The small world need lot of memory.

I get CTDs recently due to skeleton problems (the custom armors bones were not recognized by vanilla skeleton, but I instlaled XPMS32, and now it's ok).

Also use the SKSE memory patch

I've found that to get that section to work (with v 1.2 and v 1.3) highlight Azhra in the console (so you get her id), then once inside the room in question use the console command "moveto player" while standing just inside the door. That usually kicks off the next stage in the quest and the conversation will run its course.

Note: If you use player.placeatme you may end up making a copy of the character vs getting the original version (the gamebro engine is funny like that).... when that happens a quest may not recognize the copy and will look for the original to kick off the next stage.

Didn't really work for me. I used the moveto command to spawn the "real" Azhra in front of me, but the scene didn't really proceed. I used the setstage command then as Delzaron recommended and yeah, it worked.
Also had some small issue with the execution quest. Basically the priestess did reach her target destination and the scene wouldn't advance, but using moveto and literally throwing her around the spot fixed it for me. In case anybody has problems with that.

I'm having a different type of problem now though. The quest Victim of Politic (which by the way I guess you should rename to Political Victim) got bugged for me too. First of, every time I would talk to Anezka the quest stage wouldn't progress. The topic was checked as already discussed, but the marker would still show Anezka and the task would still be the same. I had to progress manually by typing in setstage command so now I have to visit Seratha. The problem is that the arrow points to Ibn Fishery and when I enter the interior it changes to outside the fishery so I can leave and enter the interior for eternity. When I try to summon Seratha with placeatme command the quest doesn't recognize her as the person to speak to.

By the way, I also noticed that I can't do any side quests as they simply do not appear in my journal.

Didn't really work for me. I used the moveto command to spawn the "real" Azhra in front of me, but the scene didn't really proceed. I used the setstage command then as Delzaron recommended and yeah, it worked.

Also had some small issue with the execution quest. Basically the priestess did reach her target destination and the scene wouldn't advance, but using moveto and literally throwing her around the spot fixed it for me. In case anybody has problems with that.

I'm having a different type of problem now though. The quest Victim of Politic (which by the way I guess you should rename to Political Victim) got bugged for me too. First of, every time I would talk to Anezka the quest stage wouldn't progress. The topic was checked as already discussed, but the marker would still show Anezka and the task would still be the same. I had to progress manually by typing in setstage command so now I have to visit Seratha. The problem is that the arrow points to Ibn Fishery and when I enter the interior it changes to outside the fishery so I can leave and enter the interior for eternity. When I try to summon Seratha with placeatme command the quest doesn't recognize her as the person to speak to.

By the way, I also noticed that I can't do any side quests as they simply do not appear in my journal.

The triggers for the execution scene are just face to Chaur Tegoth...

For victim of politics, which stage ? Did you get the ambush in the passage to Echo cave ?

Serasha is at Liar's retreat... she have nothing to do in the fishery, including her extra conjugal adventures.

Any side quest are disabled ? That's strange...