The Ultimate DMRA Clothing Store

Over the years many many people have released a mind numbingly large number of DMRA clothes for Oblivion.  While I love having all these items - I found it tedious having chests and random stores littering Tamriel.  In addition, many of the items had their costs or stats way out of whack.  I decided to fix this for myself, but figured others might enjoy having everything in 1 place with more balanced stats.

So... here is the beta version of my DRMA Store...

DMRA Store.esp

If you go to Pell's Gate, at the north end of down you will find a large building.  Inside are several vendors that sell many clothing/armor items - everything all nice and tidy in 1 spot, without super powered armor :P

This is very much beta, but it shouldn't cause any problems with your game - I will be adding more to it and tweaking prices and such as I go.  I would like to thank Varenne for doing the tedious job of decorating the interior of the building :P

The only real requirement at this time is the Real High Heels system, as several items inside use this.  Beyond that, you will need the meshes and textures of all the mods I have put up for sale inside the store.  It doesn't need to be DMRA, if you like the HGEC versions of all these items, you can use them as well.

Is there an interest out there for this?  If so, I can turn this into a proper mod :P

Here is a list of all the mods I have done so far...if something is no longer available, let me know, I can always re-upload it for everyone.

SPB Body Suit 2

Adept Sorceress Robe

Ambassador of Darkness

ANB Red Ninja

Apachii Heroes Store (Only the items meant for females)

Apprentice Sorceress

Aspirias Outfit

Ayane Missile

Battle China Dress

Black Leather Outfits

Black Wisteria

Blackwire

Bloodrayne Armor

Boa hancock

Butterfly Widow

cruentus veneficium

dancers clothes

dancing shadow rose

dark crusader

dark illusion

blessed mage dress

blue and white outfit

elwing outfits

princess line dress

r18pn lingerie set

dark enchantress

elegant dress

dreadweave armor (complete version)

dress of the crusader

lich king armor

dungeon delver outfit

dynasty armor

eisen platte armor

elysium

empress robes

final fantasy

fiona armor

folklore dress

forestlght

frill dress

gloria and trish armor

heartbreaker

hentai raven suit

iron maiden armor

lady apella

lady elegance

lady indi

lady secrets

lady sexy

lady style

lady thief

lv dress

mina and romaje amor

neo kasumi and tina

neo lei fang and christie

armored princess

ogre armor

ohs&brobe1

ohteheavy4

ohterobe3

ohtrobe5

ohtheavy3

pe dress

puella magi madoka magicka outfits

queen's armory

r18pn perona armor

ravenous elegance

roadstrokers rogue outfit

rochh00 nouhime

rogue armor outfit

rogue mage and scoundrel

rogue sorceress

royal crusader (non-armor break-up version )

ryk angelika

saber cloth

saber lily

schwertleite armor

seraphim armor

short dress

silverlight armor

sister nightfall

slinky kunoichi

sophitia light armor

sorceress outfit

sp pea light armor

succubus outfit

temple of melons mod

terahfh04 armor

eagle armor

sciath armor

tm ball gown collection

tyrael armor

vampiria

ves armor

wbbw dress

westwind rogue

witch long dress

a20 witch dress

ac2 gear ezio

bounty hunter 2

candy

cbstylish outfit pe

sexy mandarin dress

glorious mage dress

hwdress

international bikini tops

lady anna

lady dress

lady flirt

noble armor

bounty hunter

sb velvet rose

shining will

sophitia

Underworld Armor

Syl's gown

Mini Dress Misch Macsh

Exnem Pekka Pumps Real High Heels

RF High Heels

gladiator high heels

Bisquits high heels

Bloodmage

Demon Hunter

L2 Warrior

Santa Baby

Succuba Armor

That's quite a collection!

Looking forward to checking it out.

Thanks Eric and Varenne.

Yeah - it was alot of work merging all that into 1 ESP :P

But it is oh so nice when playing the game :P

Taking a breather before I put Tona's Mod Store and the Goddess Store into it as well :P

Eric

Fuck sake Oblivion forums!Type of stuff make me return playing Oblivion again. :P Good shit 1971. Have buy steam version because my disc scratch up.. :(  

I am glad you like the mod :P

I will be out of town for a couple weeks, but when I return, I plan on seeing about adding more.

Eric

Fuck sake Oblivion forums!Type of stuff make me return playing Oblivion again. :P Good shit 1971. Have buy steam version because my disc scratch up.. :(  

I am glad you like the mod :P

I will be out of town for a couple weeks, but when I return, I plan on seeing about adding more.

Eric

Take care. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings.

Hi , thank you for sharing but unfortunately i cannot test your file because you didn't mention that this one also need " Lovers with Pk.esm " ... snifff , sniff  ... bouhoou i going to cry now ... ;°)

Cheers.

NB ; i will try it anyway , but without this required file , may i create a false esp ( without anything in it )  ?

PS : no , impossible to launch the game with OBSE without  the other required file

PPS : ...and "Lovers with Pk.esm " is not enought because this last requier other files too .

Zut !. ( i'm able to enter your house , but every 3-4 seconds a "pop-up window appear " asking for a required "... .esp"  ...)

@ AnnaFly - You can use TES4Gecko to remove the Lovers with Pk.esm and VipCxj_HighHeels.esp as masters requirement, but with the later one some clothes and armors will not height level correctly.

Greetings.

Thank you .

I never tried TES4Gecko yet ( or i cannot remember) ... VipCxj isn't a problem, i run two versions ( mine is a " ESM" version) and of course the official VipCxjs version two , unfortunately needed if i use someone else works..

I never used any LAPF related mod ( except the Skeletons version 1-4 and 1-6 for testing purposes) so i don't know if i will or not install the LAPF package just just to tried this mod.

In fact i have no interrest with this one because i don't use the DMRA body and don't have most of the listed mods.

It was just for the place and the vendors ... Finally maybe i 'll try the LAPF mod on this machine ( she is on its end of life , i need to use this W7 operating system on another computer ...) .

I was able to enter this area , but i just can see the head (face) of the different vendors and i'm able to trade with them but if i walk ( i used the Lovers wirth Pk.esm  - version 1-6 here , but nothing required else  ) there is always a po-pup telling me i need Lover with PK.esp and some different alphabetical characters i cannot read/understand ... so it's was not funny. 

I'm looking for different DMRA resources to convert them to other bodies - i already got most Thorazine's mods -  but i cannot use most of the Nephenne13 (s works because there is a bugged upperbody there , because  he used the Saaya's corrupted meshes - most of the time - so i'm looking for others resources not based on Saaya 's DMRA version .

That's all.

Anyway , thank you for the reply .

Cheers.

@ AnnaFly - You can use TES4Gecko to remove the Lovers with Pk.esm and VipCxj_HighHeels.esp as masters requirement, but with the later one some clothes and armors will not height level correctly.

Greetings.

Thank you .

I never tried TES4Gecko yet ( or i cannot remember) ... VipCxj isn't a problem, i run two versions ( mine is a " ESM" version) and of course the official VipCxjs version two , unfortunately needed if i use someone else works..

I never used any LAPF related mod ( except the Skeletons version 1-4 and 1-6 for testing purposes) so i don't know if i will or not install the LAPF package just just to tried this mod.

In fact i have no interrest with this one because i don't use the DMRA body and don't have most of the listed mods.

It was just for the place and the vendors ... Finally maybe i 'll try the LAPF mod on this machine ( she is on its end of life , i need to use this W7 operating system on another computer ...) .

I was able to enter this area , but i just can see the head (face) of the different vendors and i'm able to trade with them but if i walk ( i used the Lovers wirth Pk.esm  - version 1-6 here , but nothing required else  ) there is always a po-pup telling me i need Lover with PK.esp and some different alphabetical characters i cannot read/understand ... so it's was not funny. 

I'm looking for different DMRA resources to convert them to other bodies - i already got most Thorazine's mods -  but i cannot use most of the Nephenne13 (s works because there is a bugged upperbody there , because  he used the Saaya's corrupted meshes - most of the time - so i'm looking for others resources not based on Saaya 's DMRA version .

That's all.

Cheers.

DMRA Store.esp

Here is a version that does not require the LAPF file for you.

The reason you only see the vendor's heads, is because they are dressed with various clothing items that are included in their inventory.  THis mod just places the store in Tamriel - you need to get your hands on the individual textures and meshes from the mods listed in the OP  - and they can really be HGEC or DMRA, whatever you add to the data directory is what will show up in game.

Eric

That is a huge collection of DMRA outfits. I just spent about 4 hours finding all the mods and downloading them. Thanks for the tour of Lover's Lab Oblivion section.  :D

I did run into several problems while collecting the mods so I made a list while I downloaded them. Questions first: Do I will need the original .esp's or if DMRA store.esp will cover them? If not, I guess I will have to figure out Wrye bash since it looks like around 100 esp files for the armors...

The list of problems when going through the list:

adept soceress robe - original is missing

black leather outfits - original is hidden

black crusader - can't find 1, though I did find a 2

blessed mage dress - should this be Blessed Mage Knight Dress?

dungeon delver outfit - should this be dungeon explorer?

empress robes - Empress Dress maybe?

frill dress - Frill Short Dress

LV Dress - original is hidden

mina and romaje amor - misspelled armor, otherwise I found it without problem

ohs&brobe1 - DMRA download is dead and not sure about original

ohteheavy4 - having trouble finding the original

ohterobe3 - can't find original

ohtrobe5 - should be OHTeRobe5, also can't find original

ohtheavy3 - should be OHTeHeavy3

pe dress - can't find a DMRA version

rochh00 nouhime - Should be RockH00. I found it just fine once I reduced to h00

short dress - is this CW sexy and Extremly short dress outfit? If so, the DMRA download seems to be dead

sophitia light armor - is this Thorazine's Sophitia DM? (guess not since sophitia shows up again... Can't find this one)

Sorceress Outfits - Is this Gizmodian Sorceress Outfits?

temple of melons mod - the one that comes with dmra?

terahfh04 - couldn't find

wbbw dress - dress WBBW original is hidden

candy - what is this one? I found candy cane or fizzcandy under the usual authors in this list...

international bikini tops - Original download is dead (chinafix doesn't contain everything)

Shining will - mega refusing to download, will try again later

Syl's gown - From shivering isles? I can't find a DMRA version

Edit: Just remembered the main reason why I was hoping the store esp would activate all the armors. I was hoping to eliminate the free loot crates the mods add everywhere, though I could always figure out this for myself if it annoys me too much.

Greetings.

Thank you .

That's all.

Cheers.

attachicon.gifDMRA Store.esp

Here is a version that does not require the LAPF file for you.

The reason you only see the vendor's heads, is because they are dressed with various clothing items that are included in their inventory.  THis mod just places the store in Tamriel - you need to get your hands on the individual textures and meshes from the mods listed in the OP  - and they can really be HGEC or DMRA, whatever you add to the data directory is what will show up in game.

Eric

Greetings.

Many thanks.

I think i already use Gecko by the past ( but on another machine) but i cannot remember why. Maybe it was a test for Skyrim before the release of the CK ( Construction Kit).

Usually i only use personnal ( custom) merged mods ( especially because i use a french version ) and to merge them one by one i do it witn the CS without particular problem .

I will try to find all the mods you listed to merge them and after that convert them to other bodies.

This place is intended to be a shop for others outfits ( especially for the SPB Collection and Co... and also for the Nailflan's outfit ).

i will try your your new esp right now . This area is important to me because i already have a few of my last mods ( personnal versions) near the Pelt Gate ( " La porte de Pelt " in my french version ) . So its an important zone in my situation ...;°)

Cheers.

PS : ok it works without problem this time. Thank you.

PPS : Just one thing you have forgotten ( but i saw you wrote your file is stil in a "Beta" version) : you need to correct the pathgrid now outside of this store area .

That is a huge collection of DMRA outfits. I just spent about 4 hours finding all the mods and downloading them. Thanks for the tour of Lover's Lab Oblivion section.  :D

I did run into several problems while collecting the mods so I made a list while I downloaded them. Questions first: Do I will need the original .esp's or if DMRA store.esp will cover them? If not, I guess I will have to figure out Wrye bash since it looks like around 100 esp files for the armors...

mina and romaje amor - misspelled armor
rochh00 nouhime - RockH00
short dress - is this CW sexy and Extremly short dress outfit? If so, the DMRA download seems to be dead
sophitia light armor - is this Thorazine's Sophitia DM? (guess not since sophitia shows up again... Can't find this one)
candy - what is this one? I found candy cane or fizzcandy under the usual authors in this list...
international bikini tops - Original download is dead (chinafix doesn't contain everything)

Eit: Just remembered the main reason why I was hoping the store esp would activate all the armors. I was hoping to eliminate the free loot crates the mods add everywhere, though I could always figure out this for myself if it annoys me too much.

Yeah, some of these items were misnamed or misspelled. Often times you need to make your best guess.

All of the ones with the oht... prefix are from the Tera Armors collection and I believe there is a post or two with those, both original and DMRA. 

mina and romaje amor - misspelled armor
rochh00 nouhime - RockH00

Eit: Just remembered the main reason why I was hoping the store esp would activate all the armors. I was hoping to eliminate the free loot crates the mods add everywhere, though I could always figure out this for myself if it annoys me too much.

Greetings.

Wouaw a lot off questions there.

So on this computer ( and  unfortunatelly, i cannot use the old one actually ... that's another story ) i got some of the files you mention but probably not in the DMRA version ( example ; Cenobite's Adept Sorceress is not a DMRA version in its original form ... and if i remember well this file was set to hidden a long time ago now ... the version i have on this machine is the Cenobite Adept Sorceress Robe 2 ... for an older version i must search on others  computers  ) .

2) black leather outfits - original is hidden   ... is this the Nailflan's version ? if so , i'm quiet sure i already got it  ( i have mopst of theNailflan 's mod and even in Nephenee13 DMRA version but in this case beware of the " Saaya's bug i found in the breast parts and unfortunately Nephenee13 used the Saaya " bugged" version of the DMRA body !!! ... sorry i 've posted a comment " At That Site Over There "  on the Saaya(s topic, but without any reaction ( loukiana )  :

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33441   ... take a look a the screenshot i putted there or open a Saaya' mesh with NifSkope a take a look bettween the breast ( from an interior view ... this "bug" looks very "weird" (  " merdique "serait plus exact en fait ...) if you use the Gerra's Clothing Converter to convert this mesh to another body .. so " vous voilà prévenu " .

3) black crusader - can't find 1, though I did find a 2 :  i don't know with version i got ...

4) blessed mage dress - should this be Blessed Mage Knight Dress?  yes this should be the one you mention.

5) dungeon delver outfit - should this be dungeon explorer?    i don't have this one ( nor other mod from Aleccu or something like that : too much polygons in my taste ).

6) empress robes - Empress Dress maybe? once again you 're probably right ... take a look at the autor signature , thee is a MediaFire link there ) .

7) frill dress - Frill Short Dress   ... yes probably the Naiflan's mod ... so beware of the DMRA version ... i think Samhain6 also create a DM-Guts version you van use as base to convert it to the DMRA without the " Saaya's bug " ( of course if you use Blender , you dont need to worry about it , that's only for those using the Gerra6 tool ) .

8) LV Dress - original is hidden  :  ... i probably got it , i need the author name to find it easyly because my mods are stored by "author" ( most of them )  and not like in the Nexus .

9) mina and romaje amor - misspelled armor   ... what's the problem here ?

10 ) ohs&brobe1 - DMRA download is dead and not sure about original   ... i suppose it's a Tera model , right ? In this case i don't have a DMRA version.

11-12-13 & 14 :

... i have some Tera from " Mod247's blog "

http://mods247.blogspot.be/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=26

... and other - DMRA" ... - from Patzy :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1262-patzys-dmra-lab/page-1

If these links don't work anymore , i have these files on this machine ... " coup de pot ! "

15 ) pe dress - can't find a DMRA version  ... i don't have it on this machine ...at the first view ... sorry.

16) rochh00 nouhime - RockH00  : What's the problem ...it's one of my favorite outfit , it exists in two version at the Nexus ( or maybe more )   ... the second made with the E or F-cup  ...take a look at the Nexus comment section i let a link there for the second version  ( loukiana) .

17) sophitia light armor - is this Thorazine's Sophitia DM? (guess not since sophitia shows up again...  Can't find this one)  ... Thorazine made a great work with his Apachii serie ( DMRA of course ) but i know this file from Lovender ( if i remember well and also one version from JackHach ( or something like this --- he was banned ...)  so if you need them i have them on this machine.

18 ) Sorceress Outfits - Is this Gizmodian Sorceress Outfits?  ... or maybe the Cenobite verion , i need to check the esp to know which folder is used for this one ... let me a few time to check this ...

19) temple of melons mod - the one that comes with dmra? ... no quiet qure i think it's from an Edhildil's mod ( or based on an Edhildil's mod ... or maybe 2Pac4Eva7 ??? i must check this po_int too ).

20) terahfh04 - couldn't find  ; check the Pazty's link and the oine from Mod247 blog.

21) wbbw dress - dress WBBW original is hidden ... i don' remember this one ,i need the name of the author to find it.

22)  candy - what is this one? I found candy cane or fizzcandy under the usual authors in this list... ... i only got a " Candy Cane too ... it's probably stored on this machine in the LL folder .

...found it and a DMRA version too :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15065-what-mod-is-this/page-37

23) international bikini tops - Original download is dead (chinafix doesn't contain everything)  ...i don't have this one on this computer - we are not "Fan" of the "beach" outfit .

24) Shining will - mega refusing to download, will try again later  ... never "heard" of this one.

25)  Syl's gown - From shivering isles? I can't find a DMRA version ... ??? maybe a CW version ( Colourwheel ) converted by Nephenee13 .. i must check the esp to be sure ...

... oh, and this one to finish ( the Colourwheel short Dress) ; short dress - is this CW sexy and Extremly short dress outfit? If so, the DMRA download seems to be dead  : it's one of the best model used by CW but there is a lot off polygones there if i remember well ... anyway , i got most of the CW's mods , but not quiet sure if i 've downloaded the Nephenne13 DMRA version ... i 'll check the Nephenee13 folder first.

Sugar ? ...;°)

Cheers.

PS : i don't have the Nephenee13 's version of the ColourWheel 's Short Dress on this machine ... i think it was already hidden when i wanted to download it once again ...

... and : i found another " Short Dress" mod from Thomas123321 :

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37340/? maybe it's this one ( i must check the esp ...)

16) rochh00 nouhime - RockH00  : What's the problem ...it's one of my favorite outfit , it exists in two version at the Nexus ( or maybe more )   ... the second made with the E or F-cup  ...take a look at the Nexus comment section i let a link there for the second version  ( loukiana) .

Not sure why I kept these in there. I added it more so erc could fix the list. A bit of my proofreader habits shining through I guess. I'll update the list to be less confusing.

http://mods247.blogspot.be/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=26

If these links don't work anymore , i have these files on this machine ... " coup de pot ! "

I managed to get the DMRA for these through Patzy but they don't come with the textures or esp. I found the mods247 site and it doesn't seem to have any oblivion posts anymore and the particular page linked has no post at all. They have plenty of Skyrim stuff I plan to look at though.

22)  candy - what is this one? I found candy cane or fizzcandy under the usual authors in this list... ... i only got a " Candy Cane too ... it's probably stored on this machine in the LL folder .

Interestiing. The file for candy cane is just called candy. I guess that seems the most likely option.

24) Shining will - mega refusing to download, will try again later  ... never "heard" of this one.

The mega download for this still isn't working but I found it attached to a response in another thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15065-what-mod-is-this/page-83?do=findComment&comment=677305

Thanks for the help. I didn't think to check the esp to confirm what is being used.

Not sure why I kept these in there. I added it more so erc could fix the list. A bit of my proofreader habits shining through I guess. I'll update the list to be less confusing.

I managed to get the DMRA for these through Patzy but they don't come with the textures or esp. I found the mods247 site and it doesn't seem to have any oblivion posts anymore and the particular page linked has no post at all. They have plenty of Skyrim stuff I plan to look at though.

Interestiing. The file for candy cane is just called candy. I guess that seems the most likely option.

The mega download for this still isn't working but I found it attached to a response in another thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15065-what-mod-is-this/page-83?do=findComment&comment=677305

Thanks for the help. I didn't think to check the esp to confirm what is being used.

Greetings.

I need to finish to download all the Kurese ( R18PN/NPR)  's mods first to complete my " collection " on this computer ... after that i'll take a look at the mod47's , if there is no more files for Oblivion there , i will post my dowloaded files here , on this thread.

As a side note , the black Leather version and the Frill Dress DMRA ( made by Nephenee13 are still there at the Nexus but i think that the Black Leather is  probably the "Wisteria one and not the nailflan model. I must check the esp for this point.

Last thing at this moment , i 'll try to find the CW short Dress ( DMRA version )  because it's a model i would like to convert to another body and it would be easy to start with a DMRA version ...  if i could find it , i 'll send you a PM ... just to respect the ColourWheel's wishes ... if i remember well she didn't allow to convert this one without her permission.

I need +/- 30 minutes to finish my downloads of the Kuresse folder... coming soon ...;°)

Cheers.

PS : if i'm right ; her Short Dress is also in the "Big" compilation " Tifas K7 Heaven " but not in DMRA version ...

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41014

Greetings ...

@ Hentarow

Yes , unfortunately there are only links for Skyrim 's mods.

Well here a .7z file ... in this one there is only 4-5 other 7z file ( not DMRA ) and a " huge" document .rtf ( 125 mo ...that's because the picture are thee too and all the Mediafire's links alviable when i downloaded some of these file ... i was looking for shoes and boots from the Tera collection because most of the time they look better than " Chineese models " ...;°)  ( by chinesse i don't include YangYang 's Heels & boots of course ...

So here the file if you are interrested ... sorry for its size , but the . rtf format is something i create always when i download something from somewhere.... just to keep the correct link ad reference for my own use.

As a side note , i 've found  the Patzy International Bikini mod too ( DMRA ) .... i 'll put it there too , just in case ..

Cheers.

The link for the Pazty Bikini ...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3t04wftuphbpy40/bikini.zip  ... i 've found it in this thread :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17626-can-someone-convert-a-dmra-piece-of-clothing-to-hgec-for-me/

PPS : i put a screenshot of all the tera models linked and still alviable at this day ( i've just dowloaded all them this afternoon ... ) . So , nothing is "DMRA " there , just some "Tera" files from "Blog24/7 " a few monts ago.

There are 26 different Tera Models ( Oblivion Heaven ...)

PPPS ( 13 Août 2015 / 13 th of August 2015 ) ) :  here a link to sa picture of most of the outfits alviable in the Mediafire's links .... the picture come from this topic  , post 64 : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/798-tera-armors/page-4

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_09_2011/post-10900-13597870880989.jpg   ... now i didn' compared all the screenshots i made a few months ago from Mod24/7 's blog with this olders versions  ...

de Mod 24-7 blog.7z

post-239275-0-16628800-1439046264_thumb.jpg

Wow - this thread blew up :P

First off - to answer Hentaro's question - no you do not need the esp files for the individual clothing mods - just the meshes and textures (and in the case of high heel system shoes - the high heel system mod :P )

I saw lots of threads about finding the DMRA versions of the clothing files - I have them all on my HDD.  Someone just give me a simple and easy to read post about what they need, and I will gladly toss them up here for you.

Eric

If this already included all the meshes and textures I'd be all over it like flies on shit!

I just don't want to spend the next 4 hours hunting down all that stuff. Ugghh. Less time to play and enjoy. And I just re-Steamed my Oblivion so I kinda' wanna' play. :lol:

@ erc1971 - If you get TES4Files you can create a complete DL package of all resources based on the current ESP. It will then make providing others with those resources much much easier on your end.

Looks like it is time for me to learn something new :P

Please instruct me on how to do that.  (Keep in mind the Download is going to be like 4 gigs!)

Eric

1. Navigate to here: TES4Files by MentalElf Barney Blankenship You can read up on the description first if you choose to.

2. DL and install.

3. Open it and select your .esp file and run it. BAM! Complete project package! That simple.

*I deselect pack as a BSA as I prefer loose files, which would also be better in your case so you can provide them to others as needed.

You can also run a report on missing resources and it will generate a file for you to review. I use that to reverse engineer other MOD author's work for missing resources and/or bad path names.

And my thought or intention was not to upload the entire 4 GB, just those that others are having issues finding maybe.