Can someone convert a DMRA piece of clothing to HGEC for me?

Quadropuss

do you know a little bit of using nifskop ?    (converting meche or using scraps & textures)

I AM ASKING because of autor autorisation (none of the moders will touch it if they have no autorisation unless they do it for themself and not dispatching).

it means you need to do it yourself or PM the autor and ask him nicely to do it for hgec models

sorry to dispoint you

do you know a little bit of using nifskop ?    (converting meche or using scraps & textures)

I AM ASKING because of autor autorisation (none of the moders will touch it if they have no autorisation unless they do it for themself and not dispatching).

it means you need to do it yourself or PM the autor and ask him nicely to do it for hgec models

sorry to dispoint you

First of all, you can't do what he wants in NIFSkope, at least you can't do it well.

Secondly, according to the readme:

Licensing/Legal

==========

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that

you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod.

So yes, someone can convert it to HGEC and distribute it.

The real quesiton is, what cup-size of HGEC do you want? The smaller the cup-size the more complicated the conversion will be.

sorry to dispoint you

First of all, you can't do what he wants in NIFSkope, at least you can't do it well.

1. it is hard   and with scaling the bones   and adjusting    the hard way.

Licensing/Legal

==========

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that

you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod.

So yes, someone can convert it to HGEC and distribute it.

The real quesiton is, what cup-size of HGEC do you want? The smaller the cup-size the more complicated the conversion will be.

I DID NOT BOTHERED TO READ THE READ ME FILE TO THE LICENING

as it is written

Thanks to Hentai/zotman12 for the original Summer Festa.

then you simply look for :

BBB for Hentai's Summer Festa

Converted for BBB by : Saaya

and thank you    brewmasterhal for a better bbb meshe

Archived