Kinky World pics show us yours

So playing a bit in my sunset valley game. Tatjana is the town-hooker, and a busy one at that.

1. here Tatjana is having her fun with a client at the disco. Her clients very pregnant wife decided to show up, and the shock of finding her husband with Tatjana made her go into labor. Her husband didn`t bother, and preferred to play some pool instead.

2.Tatjana (with a bit of bad conscience) brought the wife to the hospital and stayed with her till it was all over. Seeing the cute baby made her a bit jealous. Maybe time to get one of her own?

3.Time to get rid of all the condoms and fuck a lot! Even if they look insane, like mr. Creepy eyes here.

4. Lots of sex!

5. Uh. this guy has a serious case of stink breath.

6. Sickening!

7. Oy! careful there bud. Don`t go in dry!

8.She even found a Ghost to fuck. Very wet and slippery this. MMmmmMM! ANd they just kept going and going and going.

9.Mission accomplished. Tatjana got pregnant.

1.attachicon.gifScreenshot-11.jpg

2.attachicon.gifScreenshot-17.jpg

3.attachicon.gifScreenshot-33.jpg

4.attachicon.gifScreenshot-60.jpg

5.attachicon.gifScreenshot-22.jpg

6.attachicon.gifScreenshot-27.jpg

7.attachicon.gifScreenshot-43.jpg

8.attachicon.gifScreenshot-85.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-97.jpg

9.attachicon.gifScreenshot-100.jpg

maraas!  What an excellent story, I loved it.  Great pics too.  Who's the baby daddy? 

So playing a bit in my sunset valley game. Tatjana is the town-hooker, and a busy one at that.

1. here Tatjana is having her fun with a client at the disco. Her clients very pregnant wife decided to show up, and the shock of finding her husband with Tatjana made her go into labor. Her husband didn`t bother, and preferred to play some pool instead.

2.Tatjana (with a bit of bad conscience) brought the wife to the hospital and stayed with her till it was all over. Seeing the cute baby made her a bit jealous. Maybe time to get one of her own?

3.Time to get rid of all the condoms and fuck a lot! Even if they look insane, like mr. Creepy eyes here.

4. Lots of sex!

6. Sickening!

8.She even found a Ghost to fuck. Very wet and slippery this. MMmmmMM! ANd they just kept going and going and going.

What animation pack is the pose for pic 5 in?

Juggernaut, Pikas2, maraas and lungpaul,  what great stories and pictures.  You all brought a much needed smile to my face :D  Thank you all.  

4. Lots of sex!

6. Sickening!

What animation pack is the pose for pic 5 in?

Hello Max_Archer, I could be wrong but that looks like it's from Master's animations. 

Did some light testing tonight with Nova:

Not sure what the heck happened here but Nova's lover (the Elixir merchant) disappeared while she kept going.  He was really there but somehow went invisible. 

Nova was then raped by the Elixir merchant (he reappeared after the previous session ended), I unlocked him.  He'd had enough even though he went invisible, or was it I had enough?  hmmm lol.

Emit Relevart, the sexy blue haired man from the Future. 

post-561062-0-39792600-1444973737_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-34794300-1444973745_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-76378900-1444973753_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-69636800-1444973776_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-47702500-1444974036_thumb.jpg

@Oregonrain2: The baby daddy turned out to be the cheating husbands...damn his sperm is virile. ;) You seem so sad lately sweety. Hope you are ok? Glad I could make you smile for a bit.

@max_Archer:  I am not sure what animations that are. They run automatically in my game. Part of the fun is to just let the sims loose to see what mischief they come up with.

@lungpaul: where is your teacher and student sims? Do they still have vacation? Or maybe there is a new teacher in town?

@pikas2: very nice effect with the smoke and the bubbles.

@Oregonrain2: The baby daddy turned out to be the cheating husbands...damn his sperm is virile. ;) You seem so sad lately sweety. Hope you are ok? Glad I could make you smile for a bit.

@max_Archer:  I am not sure what animations that are. They run automatically in my game. Part of the fun is to just let the sims loose to see what mischief they come up with.

@lungpaul: where is your teacher and student sims? Do they still have vacation? Or maybe there is a new teacher in town?

@pikas2: very nice effect with the smoke and the bubbles.

maraas, you are sooo perceptive.  Yeah I'm doing better, nothing that time can't fix right?  Just keep the pics and stories coming w/humour and all will be right with my world.  :)  I'm guessing you didn't want that baby daddy to be the daddy?  lol. 

Played a bit tonight with my newest simmette "Nova".  I had sent her into the Future last night when I logged off so tonight I played into the Future (hoping to win the lotto so she can move to a larger place). 

1) Nova's in her whoring outfit, the design looks eerily similar to the Pleiades that I have as my computer background.  Weird but cool.  Also wanted a picture of her where she is wearing some clothes :)

2) I have my animations set on random and have never had luck with the pool table until now.  Jupiter Luna and Nova, Snooker anyone?

3) Nova whoring another Future resident.

4) Emit is such a player, had Nova in the Past and now he's working it in the Future.  Sexy blue haired man :P

5) This Flasher is letting it all hang out, literally.  Plus he's invading this dude's personal space and in his face.  Whatevs! :D

post-561062-0-10602900-1445064227_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-59358700-1445064271_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-32159100-1445064329_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-29148300-1445064350_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-27436200-1445064396_thumb.jpg

maraas, you are sooo perceptive.  Yeah I'm doing better, nothing that time can't fix right?  Just keep the pics and stories coming w/humour and all will be right with my world.  :)  I'm guessing you didn't want that baby daddy to be the daddy?  lol. 

Perceptive, me? HAHA I am usually told that for me to take a hint i need it written with 3 copies attached ;) ..Oh darn. Of course you were sarcastic *jeez*

Glad you are doing better, though. That "time fixes everything" phrase is a damn lie though. The wounds, fysical or psychological, will gradually heal yes, but the scars will stay forever. And how well and fast it heals, and how visible the scar becomes depends on what you do while healing. be good to yourself! ;)

Perceptive, me? HAHA I am usually told that for me to take a hint i need it written with 3 copies attached ;) ..Oh darn. Of course you were sarcastic *jeez*

Glad you are doing better, though. That "time fixes everything" phrase is a damn lie though. The wounds, fysical or psychological, will gradually heal yes, but the scars will stay forever. And how well and fast it heals, and how visible the scar becomes depends on what you do while healing. be good to yourself! ;)

Well my dear maraas, I can be a bit obtuse at times myself and I am not always "picking up what other's are putting down" and super bad at picking up on subtle hints so I'm right there with you.  I'm still going to believe the "time heals all wounds" part if you don't mind :)  Thanks for the promotion by the way, I got a chuckle out of it :lol:  Yes I will be good to myself, I usually am anyway.  That's why I'm so spoiled :P

Well my dear maraas, I can be a bit obtuse at times myself and I am not always "picking up what other's are putting down" and super bad at picking up on subtle hints so I'm right there with you.  I'm still going to believe the "time heals all wounds" part if you don't mind :)  Thanks for the promotion by the way, I got a chuckle out of it :lol:  Yes I will be good to myself, I usually am anyway.  That's why I'm so spoiled :P

i agree you are sweet and super helpful dont stop being so nice and whilst you are at it check out Amra's little surprise

post-582749-0-22595100-1445076964_thumb.jpg

post-582749-0-46139600-1445076971_thumb.jpg

post-582749-0-02357100-1445076981_thumb.jpg

post-582749-0-20888900-1445076991_thumb.jpg

i agree you are sweet and super helpful dont stop being so nice and whilst you are at it check out Amra's little surprise

Thank you my dear lungpaul, I did go to both of Amra's pages but I'm not sure what I'm looking for.  The little gif from earlier won't play for me and now all I find are music vids and comments.  Is "Sexy Teddy" back on Amra's page somewhere? 

I made cute twins for Fleabottom, where one is planned to be wild and outgoing and the other shy and proper. The good and the bad twin scenario.

1.I started Tonja the wild sister off with cheating her kinky skills up a bit, and taking away all their money. She noticed a dick sticking in from the gate in her garden and had a testrun with her unknown neighbor. sucking a bit, getting horny and then fucking it. Mr.Peeping was a very happy man afterwards!

1.post-562642-0-21980700-1445085280_thumb.jpgpost-562642-0-41327600-1445085383_thumb.jpgpost-562642-0-64318600-1445085407_thumb.jpg

2.No food for them before she has done the deed! And boy did she get busy. 10 customers in one session?! wow! Seems like the entire town had just been waiting for a whore to come along. They were practically flocking to the park, waiting patiently for their turn. The reporter documented everything and took intimate pictures. Guess who will be a star in the local newspaper tomorrow?!

2.post-562642-0-64337000-1445084882_thumb.jpg

3.I started getting messages about rapes going on and had to take a peek. The merchants in my stores are obviously easy victims, although Saarebas enjoyed it, as she has the masochistic trait. Not aligned quite right this animation though..

3.post-562642-0-83536300-1445084311_thumb.jpgpost-562642-0-63355200-1445082862_thumb.jpg

4.Another merchant, this time it is Summer being raped.But boy did she scare him when she took out the gun! She did not manage to use it though, and beat herself up about it afterwards. Why oh why didn`t i just shoot him?! (whats wrong with this guys hair? Using a wig to prevent being recognized?)

4.post-562642-0-26718100-1445084270_thumb.jpgpost-562642-0-40368300-1445084658_thumb.jpg

5.Vivian, the good sister, is starting to get horny while her sister is out "working" to get them money. A rapist enters her house as she is masturbating, and started to kinkydance. WTF?

5.post-562642-0-79863100-1445086369_thumb.jpg

6.Vivian, horny as she is decides to tease him some more.

6.post-562642-0-38616900-1445086492_thumb.jpgpost-562642-0-75770200-1445086592_thumb.jpg

7.Jeeez the girl is a freak?! Hey you were supposed to be shy and proper. What IS this! Even the rapist is shocked! I obviously chose the wrong twin to be the good one :/

7.post-562642-0-88531100-1445083116_thumb.jpg

8. Vivian is refusing to actually have sex with the intruder, because of lack of condoms. ( you were supposed to be good and decent! I didn`t _get_ any condoms for you for a reason!*grmbl*) And of course he wouldn`t take no for an answer and raped her. What did you expect when you started to tease and suck an intruder like a pro ho. DUH!

8.post-562642-0-41447600-1445083036_thumb.jpg

9.Vivian is begging him not to rape her. Please stop! I am a virgin! But the rapist, of course, didn`t. Looks like he enjoys it, doesn`t it?

9.post-562642-0-92412000-1445082964_thumb.jpgpost-562642-0-53716300-1445082954_thumb.jpg

10. He threatens her. "keep your big mouth shut, or I will come back with my friends for more, Capiche?"

10.post-562642-0-90865100-1445082911_thumb.jpg

11.Vivan faints from shock and fright. What a horrible experience. Fingers crossed, she didn`t get impregnated...poor thing!

11.post-562642-0-11937200-1445082871_thumb.jpg

I made cute twins for Fleabottom, where one is planned to be wild and outgoing and the other shy and proper. The good and the bad twin scenario.

1.I started Tonja the wild sister off with cheating her kinky skills up a bit, and taking away all their money. She noticed a dick sticking in from the gate in her garden and had a testrun with her unknown neighbor. sucking a bit, getting horny and then fucking it. Mr.Peeping was a very happy man afterwards!

1.attachicon.gifScreenshot.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-11.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-13.jpg

2.No food for them before she has done the deed! And boy did she get busy. 10 customers in one session?! wow! Seems like the entire town had just been waiting for a whore to come along. They were practically flocking to the park, waiting patiently for their turn. The reporter documented everything and took intimate pictures. Guess who will be a star in the local newspaper tomorrow?!

2.attachicon.gifScreenshot-29.jpg

3.I started getting messages about rapes going on and had to take a peek. The merchants in my stores are obviously easy victims, although Saarebas enjoyed it, as she has the masochistic trait. Not aligned quite right this animation though..

3.attachicon.gifScreenshot-31.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-71.jpg

4.Another merchant, this time it is Summer being raped.But boy did she scare him when she took out the gun! She did not manage to use it though, and beat herself up about it afterwards. Why oh why didn`t i just shoot him?! (whats wrong with this guys hair? Using a wig to prevent being recognized?)

4.attachicon.gifScreenshot-35.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-38.jpg

5.Vivian, the good sister, is starting to get horny while her sister is out "working" to get them money. A rapist enters her house as she is masturbating, and started to kinkydance. WTF?

5.attachicon.gifScreenshot-44.jpg

6.Vivian, horny as she is decides to tease him some more.

6.attachicon.gifScreenshot-45.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-49.jpg

7.Jeeez the girl is a freak?! Hey you were supposed to be shy and proper. What IS this! Even the rapist is shocked! I obviously chose the wrong twin to be the good one :/

7.attachicon.gifScreenshot-51.jpg

8. Vivian is refusing to actually have sex with the intruder, because of lack of condoms. ( you were supposed to be good and decent! I didn`t _get_ any condoms for you for a reason!*grmbl*) And of course he wouldn`t take no for an answer and raped her. What did you expect when you started to tease and suck an intruder like a pro ho. DUH!

8.attachicon.gifScreenshot-57.jpg

9.Vivian is begging him not to rape her. Please stop! I am a virgin! But the rapist, of course, didn`t. Looks like he enjoys it, doesn`t it?

9.attachicon.gifScreenshot-63.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-64.jpg

10. He threatens her. "keep your big mouth shut, or I will come back with my friends for more, Capiche?"

10.attachicon.gifScreenshot-67.jpg

11.Vivan faints from shock and fright. What a horrible experience. Fingers crossed, she didn`t get impregnated...poor thing!

11.attachicon.gifScreenshot-69.jpg

Oh maraas, you did not fail me.  Loved reading it all and the pics to go with it.  However the bit about being good and proper, my rebuttal is "Good girls are bad girls who don't get caught" so your little good girl is a bit of a bad girl :D

Obviously she is quite the naughty one...learned a hard lesson though.

No more playing for some time. reinstalling back to win7 as i can`t get rid of this 0,69 items/s bug in WIN10. Just to delete a couple of files takes half a day. If I had had it longer I would eventually have turned into a HULK throwing out the PC and slamdunked everything in my surroundings, and we don`t want that! Cause, O.M.G, Green does not go well with my hair! ;)

Obviously she is quite the naughty one...learned a hard lesson though.

No more playing for some time. reinstalling back to win7 as i can`t get rid of this 0,69 items/s bug in WIN10. Just to delete a couple of files takes half a day. If I had had it longer I would eventually have turned into a HULK throwing out the PC and slamdunked everything in my surroundings, and we don`t want that! Cause, O.M.G, Green does not go well with my hair! ;)

Sorry for the problems you are experiencing.  I was advised not to upgrade to Win10 until the bugs are all worked out so I'm sticking with Win 8.1.  

Sad to hear no more play pics from you, gonna miss the story but you do what you need to do.  No one is really here for my source of entertainment anyway, we're all just here to learn and share anyway. 

Enjoy the rest of your evening.  

its here just after the first pictures its called Amra72cumMask

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47255-sims3-sex-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world/

Oh you had my hopes up, thought there were pictures of "Sexy Teddy" back in action.  I wondered what was up with the photos you have in your signature.  That explains it.  Thank you for the link, I found what it was for. 

Wasn't planning on playing tonight but needed to check some things out and ended up going in game.  Here's tonight's little adventure:

1) I had Nova purchase a pack of Viagra (wasn't sure at the time what the pills were) and she took one :D  She then became quite aroused and went inside to solo masturbate.  While doing so, a rapist entered her home and he started doing the "I'm Too Sexy" dance. 

2) Nova stopped what she was doing and joined the rapist by first giving him a BJ and then they progressed to Amra's Stand Doggy B.  While I was busy posting about something (can't recall).....

3) The rapist wanted more and raped Nova.

4) Nova later went to the SpeakEasy to try and forget her woes and was listening to some good tunes.  The music moved her and she started kinky dancing, waving her hands in the air, like she didn't care. 

5) She then spied a table in the corner and decided she wanted to have a little more fun....got on top of the table and started dancing.  She was smiling ear to ear, I call it "Perma-Smile".  I stole that from Jolie Rouge's "Perma-Boner" comment, thank you Jolie :D 

6) While Nova was dancing, a group of men wandered into the bar, they either were so obtuse and didn't notice the pretty lady dancing alone or they needed to get some "Liquid Courage" (Metro Station). 

7)  This John had a bit too much "Liquid Courage" and is schooling Nova in the John.  Ewww!

So there's my story and I'm sticking to it :P

post-561062-0-57451700-1445154290_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-62895300-1445154305_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-15573700-1445154314_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-68183700-1445154335_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-93974400-1445154345_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-01186400-1445154356_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-55217500-1445154861_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the pictures lungpaul, I had not made it to the bowling alley yet.  Contemplated it but hadn't gotten that far.  Sent Nova to the future so I could win the lotto and move to one of Jolie's new bigger homes.  Thankfully I won a small sum but exited the game before doing the move, may do that today.  Just waiting for my sims garden to have produce available so I can take some with me and replant.  :)

Played for a bit tonight, killing time waiting for "The Walking Dead" (awesome episode by the way)

1) Nova went bowling in FleaBottom and had a great time

2) After bowling, she went home where a rapist entered the house and forced her to perform a BJ on him.  This position was new to me as far as rapes go. 

3) After the oral rape, Nova went out and worked in the garden but she was so horny she stopped to please herself before getting back in the house. 

4) After the garden, she was still horny so I sent her across the street to the Elixir shop where she had sex with a random stranger.  Guess she's never heard of "Stranger Danger".

5) The Stranger did not complete the act to the fullest and left Nova unsatisfied, she then pleasured herself and a rapist arrived.  He did the "Sexy Dance" and she joined him.

6) Nova doing Amra's Stand Front A with the rapist (prelude to a rape)

7) This wasn't enough for the rapist so he got Nova down on her knees and had his way (the title is from the movie that was playing in Home Alone)

8) The rapist still continued to rain his assault on Nova, he wasn't hearing what he wanted I guess

So there's my hour of game play, a lot of sex (more like 3 rapes in an hour, yikes).  :P

post-561062-0-22392600-1445229461_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-25298000-1445229469_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-87639800-1445229481_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-12405700-1445229506_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-53404600-1445229513_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-81369400-1445229523_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-84193500-1445229531_thumb.jpg

Wow, lots of funny situations in this thread!

I'm afraid there are many positions I have not seen (yet) in my gameplay.

I'll also start posting some shots from a new game I just started.

1. This is Sarah. She's a porn writer and a great rider, and is always looking for a new breath of inspiration.
post-966118-0-72140400-1445249400_thumb.png

2. Sarah loves animals too. She has just made a new friend who also seems to like Sarah.
post-966118-0-67625600-1445249438_thumb.png

Her arrival has been a bit hard for now. Everyone in this city wants to rape Sarah:

3. She was first raped as soon as she visited the City Park. Her intention was to earn some money by whoring herself, and she ended up raped and exhausted.
post-966118-0-56582400-1445249548_thumb.png

4. Then she was double-raped at home.

post-966118-0-00463900-1445249603_thumb.png

5. She was even raped by 3 guys when the park was quite crowded.

post-966118-0-40265900-1445249627_thumb.png

6. I think even some cops want to join the rapists now... that's quite suspicious.

post-966118-0-13641300-1445249656_thumb.png

It's time for Sarah to investigate, and find out something else about her new neighbours.

The adventures of Marcel continue, Marcel wasn't getting what he desired in Beach City so we decided to try another city for my elite male escort. So he went overseas to the lovely city of Emporda by Nilxis to see what this spanish city had to offer.

post-505731-0-83564200-1445257254_thumb.jpg

When Marcel isn't escorting, he's an accomplished trashy writer and blogger. He's working on his latest book entitled, " I Get Paid To Gape Ass".

Hey, when your last 9 clients want it up the ass why not right about it??

post-505731-0-99025100-1445257400_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-73187200-1445257402_thumb.jpg

His first client in Emporda came by after riding her horse and wanted to keep her helmet on. Seemed weird but when the lady shells out three grand you can't say no to anything can you??

post-505731-0-96727000-1445257585_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-64743000-1445257587_thumb.jpg

Not only did she keep her helmet on, she didn't need a chiropractor after this...bravo!!

post-505731-0-42566100-1445257682_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-63388000-1445257684_thumb.jpg

A ride in the kitchen and doggy in the bunk bed.

post-505731-0-74874500-1445257728_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-91804200-1445257730_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-99226700-1445257732_thumb.jpg

A kinky dance and what else?? Another anal pounding, has Marcel reached legendary status in anal pleasure? To the point where his clients are willing give it a go? Another pleased client and I hate that I missed her giving him a thumbs up on the way out, would have made a great pic.. :@

post-505731-0-46763200-1445258134_thumb.jpg

Relaxing afterwards and enjoying the beautiful weather, what else does Emporda have to offer the best escort in anal orgasms on Sim Earth?? Stay tuned ladies and gentleman.......

On this note, wait until Billy Bob at 0:30 mark and wait until her line at 3:19...ROFL, this truly embodies Marcel!!

Still can't believe both John Ritter and Bernie Mac are both gone.... :(

Yes, I know I need a good therapist... ;) ;) :D :D :lol: :lol: